Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

> Putting it Out There in the Universe!, because he deserves it.....
castae33
post Apr 11th 2010, 7:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

IPB Image

so weird I had been thinking about this for a couple of days, and I saw another ADAM fan website had the same idea, so I said it must be meant to be, so cool other adam fans are feeling each others karma!

I thought I start this thread, because AFL will have a very difficult week coming up. These few days have be trying, with all the negativity being thrown AL way.The kind of passionate abhorrence thrown at him is usually reserved for murderers, you know... for people who hurt other people. There is not one Idol I dislike or hate on this board, indifferent yeah, but dislike, no. Yet a lot hate and dislike ours, although they mask it or confuse themselves about it. The ones that bear enmity, because of his sexuality, and the ones that hate him because they hate something about themselves, you guys know who I mean, or the ones that feel threaten by him in some way.

We as fans know he holds a very kind and generous soul. He is someone's son, and someone's brother, he is a decent human being. How would you feel if someone did that to your family member? I don't care if people dislike, but don't HATE, save that for people who deserve it.

SO that being said.......

What I want to do here is take all that negative energy and turn it into positive energy. I want to push out good karma in the universe just for our BB.

I think because of all the bad karma pushed out at him, the universe is trying to balance it out by throwing good opportunities his way. SO lets focus by pushing good thoughts out there for him.

I remember reading about how all Mombert wanted was for her son, was to be surround by love.

I think as a fanbase, we try so hard to honor that, even though sometimes we get overenthusiastic. lol. I never had as much fun, being a fan, as I have had being his, even in adversity.

Its funny to see us sometimes, we are like giddy little kids in our excitement.

And as fans we take a lot of sh@t, a lot of the times we fight back fiercely and with passion or and sometimes we take the higher road and shrug it off. We are strong.

We should be very proud of ourselves in what we do accomplish. There are barriers being broken, small yes, but they are.

Post why he inspires you....
Post your favorite quote or poem that reminds you of him or his situation....
The Asian fans post wonderful thoughtful quotes about him
Post you hopes and wishes for him...
Post what made you first notice him..
or Post your favorite review or something someone said or you read positive about him

Lets support him with good positive mojo for the next couple of days.
Tweet out nothing but good and positive thoughts
post pictures or what ever inspires you...
I think all his fan sites should take this up.

Let's put it out in the UNIVERSE!

here, i'll start first

As you sojourn through life, forgive. No matter what has been done to you, said about you, or how painful it may be. In the end you will feel the warmth of the tapestry of love you've created. -Juan L. Christian

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. - Hermann Hess

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
David Brinkley

This post has been edited by castae33: Apr 11th 2010, 8:06 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 11th 2010, 7:55 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

9 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 19)
castae33
post Apr 11th 2010, 8:01 AM
Post #2

They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.

- Andy Warhol

This post has been edited by castae33: Apr 11th 2010, 8:07 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
adamsdorado
post Apr 11th 2010, 8:01 AM
Post #3

im trilled.....wow,such a good idea

This post has been edited by adamsdorado: Feb 15th 2012, 12:27 PM

--------------------
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
Judy Garland
+Quote Post
baragon
post Apr 11th 2010, 8:24 AM
Post #4

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

--------------------
IPB Image
Thanks to SouthernGirl for the banner! And Nadskerd for the avatar!
+Quote Post
AniMaL
post Apr 11th 2010, 8:36 AM
Post #5

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

GREAT THREAD!!! huggy.gif heart.gif

"Love overcomes hate. Love has no color. Love has no orientation. All is love." Adam Lambert

--------------------
∞ Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram ∞
IPB Image
"The only lifestyle I am promoting is a lifestyle of love and friendship, music, joy and fashion."
+Quote Post
fangurl1964
post Apr 11th 2010, 8:54 AM
Post #6

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"
~Mahatma Ghandi

Adam IS a change agent. Look at how he inspires all of us, as fans, to be a little daring, a little brave. How many of us broke out of our lives - even just a little bit - because Adam inspired it? Who here overcame their fear of getting on a plane, or traveling in general? Who here finally came to terms with being gay, or accepting others who are? Who put on black nail polish for the first time, or wore some kind of outfit they never would have otherwise? Who redefined their entire value system, because they finally saw the world through Adams eyes?

We all have stories to tell, and for many of us, Adam is an agent of change, a person who makes us rethink and redefine our ways of thinking.

Thank you for starting this thread. It is a breath of fresh air to me flowers.gif

--------------------
Lambskank #541

~ Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

+Quote Post
AllisStarlight
post Apr 11th 2010, 9:06 AM
Post #7

These quotes are all by Eleanor Roosevelt who also was often disparaged because she was different:

Do what you feel in your heart to be right -- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give.

And lastly...
Only a man's character is the real criterion of worth.

This post has been edited by AllisStarlight: Apr 11th 2010, 9:17 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
glamberts
post Apr 11th 2010, 9:10 AM
Post #8

Positive change is up to each one of us. Hate just produces more hate. Adam knows that and has taken on the responsibility of being a change agent - He didn't plan to - but he sees it's fallen to him to do. Bravo Adam!

--------------------
Adam and Queen - AWESOME[/size][/b][b][i][font=Arial Black][size=7]
+Quote Post
Lolly2365
post Apr 11th 2010, 9:29 AM
Post #9

~No matter how old you are, no matter who you sleep with, no matter what color your skin is, we can all party together.” - Adam Lambert

--------------------
+Quote Post
AniMaL
post Apr 11th 2010, 9:52 AM
Post #10

QUOTE(Lulu2365 @ Apr 11th 2010, 10:29 AM) *

~No matter how old you are, no matter who you sleep with, no matter what color your skin is, we can all party together.” - Adam Lambert

EXACTLY...what I was just here to post! 'If I Had You' Intro - River Rock heart.gif
thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
"The only lifestyle I am promoting is a lifestyle of love and friendship, music, joy and fashion."
+Quote Post
GlitzGlam
post Apr 11th 2010, 10:11 AM
Post #11

Fav. Rock Star!: Adam Lambert

"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it." ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

This post has been edited by GlitzGlam: Apr 11th 2010, 10:14 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Cre8
post Apr 11th 2010, 10:14 AM
Post #12

What lies before you and what lies behind you are small matters compared to what lies within you. ~Emerson

This is a lovely idea...don't forget to send them via Twitter, comment sections, etc. Keep everything for this week positive, do not rise to negative bait.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Apr 11th 2010, 10:18 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(AniMaL @ Apr 11th 2010, 8:36 AM) *

GREAT THREAD!!! huggy.gif heart.gif

"Love overcomes hate. Love has no color. Love has no orientation. All is love." Adam Lambert

Perfect!! I love this thread!! wub.gif

Adam has inspired me through his actions and through his songs. While he didn't write these words, I love when he says them because I love his out there personality. I respect how he's not afraid to embrace being an individual. I'm more of a conformist and always so afraid of what others think of me. I've been working on changes within me slowly and family and friends are noticing.

It’s me – I’m a freak
but thanks for lovin’ me
Cause you’re doing it perfectly

Strut has been my personal mantra over the past 5 months. I prefer to think that Adam wrote these words. This section here encourages me to not be afraid to give my opinion. I work in management with 2 other people who are VERY opinionated and it's very difficult for me to stand my ground sometimes.

You got something to say, your hands are tied
Open your mouth, open it wide
Let the freedom begin

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Apr 11th 2010, 10:36 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

What a lovely thread!!!!!

These quotes are from Dunninger:

"My magical ability and digital dexterity, I mastered only after tireless practice and acute observation, finding that I have rather an uncanny mind for developing and solving mechanics of the craft. I have made the word "originality" a foundation for my magical doings."

"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice."

This post has been edited by madamimadam: Apr 11th 2010, 10:37 AM

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
*ShellBell86*
post Apr 11th 2010, 11:06 AM
Post #15

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. SYTYCD8: Sasha Mallory

Wow! What an amazing thread!

How do I put into words how much Adam has inspired me? Let me just say that he's been someone who's just not afraid to be himself and "let his freak flag fly". He's just encouraged people like me to do the same through his music and his words. I also love his positive outlook on life especially when he said this quote...

"If you can't laugh and enjoy yourself, what's the point?"

Also, his music has been my motivation for exercising and losing all the weight that I've lost on Weight Watchers so far. It just feels great now to be able to look in a mirror and start to accept myself for who I really am inside...a beautiful person who is capable of smiling and enjoying life. :')

I'd absolutely LOVE to meet him someday so that I can look into his beautiful blue eyes and let him know how much of an inspiration he is to me and all of us Glamberts.

This post has been edited by *ShellBell86*: Apr 11th 2010, 11:09 AM

--------------------
Avy: avenue26/Siggy: ♥JM♥| twitter.|
IPB Image
+Quote Post
grammamia
post Apr 11th 2010, 11:23 AM
Post #16

Fav. CI5: Jaydee Bixby

"The only person who is with us our entire life is ourselves. Be alive while you’re alive."

"Don't be afraid that your life will end; be afraid that it’ll never begin!"

"Love is all there is"

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. -Thomas Jefferson

"Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the State becomes lawless or, which is the same thing, corrupt. – Mohandas Gandhi
+Quote Post
CakeFinale
post Apr 11th 2010, 11:30 AM
Post #17

Fav. Fav. Band Member: TommyJoe

Soemthing that comes to mind for me, is that with the number of interviews he has done, the number of fans that have met him, etc, There has never been a negative thing said about him from the people who have met him. wub.gif I think that speaks for itself right there wub.gif He is just full os positive energy and the people who are in his presence can feel it. heart.gif

And Adam has inspired me to be myself completely. To speak what's on my mind, to dress the way I want to no matter what anyone has to say about it, to be myself. wub.gif

This post has been edited by CakeFinale: Apr 11th 2010, 11:33 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
adamazing
post Apr 11th 2010, 11:51 AM
Post #18

I have no idea who said these, but I love them!

To the haters out there, I'm not your enemy, I'm your hero.

If things around you don't change, then change the things you are around.

Haters are helping you get to the top, and you should never argue with the help!

Being happy is an amazing defense against the haters!

When people bother you in any way, it is because their souls are trying to get your attention.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Love all the ones you guys have posted so far. I'm going to start coming up with positive tweets to send to Adam every hour. He is so kind and could have become bitter from the haters, but he is the better person that we all hope to be. heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
adamsdorado
post Apr 11th 2010, 12:18 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(adamazing @ Apr 11th 2010, 11:51 AM) *

Love all the ones you guys have posted so far. I'm going to start coming up with positive tweets to send to Adam every hour. He is so kind and could have become bitter from the haters, but he is the better person that we all hope to be. heart.gif

me too...i love all of the posts,its such an honor to be a skank laughing.gif
wow love the idea of twating positive tweets thumbsup.gif
"Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.”

--------------------
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
Judy Garland
+Quote Post
AniMaL
post Apr 11th 2010, 12:22 PM
Post #20

Of course....

Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; for love is sufficient unto love. - Khalil Gibran

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

9 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 18th 2014, 3:16 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol