Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Aaron Kelly Adventure, Just for fun!
Lunatic07
post Apr 27th 2010, 7:10 AM
Post #201

Group: Members

Fav. Judge: Jennifer Lopez
Fav. AI10: Naima Adedapo
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

Aaron aimlessly decided to take-off his hat and out came the duck. After he removed his letter opener he said, "Give me a towel, and clean my dentures." Suddenly a fuming kangaroo named Keith decided to open the vault containing a humongous box full of chocolates. Meanwhile, a hairy elephant named Geezer challenges Aaron to a game of Boggle. They opened the teeny-weeny freezer and grabbed the dog and some sweet potatoes. "I love poodle breath" Aaron said. Then, Keith Urban, Tim's great aunt, made pancakes and chocolate covered tarantulas. Aaron screamed because tarantulas are alive (gasp) and they crawled to Big Al's weird panini and ate auntie Keith's smelly socks and a very large piece of donkey poo. Repulsed, Aaron turned around shaking his pom poms like a mad gorilla until his pet skunk exploded! He was bewildered and bothered so he decided to play dead by sticking his boots under a hideous pillow with lacy pink stripes and green polka dots. Confused, Keith rolls his hips around and twitches his eyebrows and licks his stinky lizard named Karabella Swan. Somehow, Aaron starts to talk to Miley Circus about hot chocolate maple green beans. Miley cried, "My pig is pregnant and my octomom is missing a tooth. Please be careful when you jump off diving boards." Suddenly, Aaron walked to the nearest Ford dealership which was on fire and he used his freezing breath to extinguish it, but he accidentally fell asleep! The dealership blamed the fire on Aaron, and, as punishment, he will be forced to wear a frilly tutu with his jeans. Angry ballerinas started to peel potatoes, but something smelly fell from the top shelf of the pantry. Aaron yelps, because he found his long-lost pet snickerdoodle floating beneath the frozen lava plume. "I must jump over the candlestick!" he exclaimed. Aaron burned a hole in his toy balloon which began to poooof into popsicles.

In a twist of a millisecond, Aaron fell into a giant vat full of marshmallow fluff that tastes like chicken. He struggled to unzip his mouth with a garden hoe that looks like Oprah's fat ass media hoe. George Foreman saw them crying in a woman's pink purse. "Get your act together," Sally Field munches over while she tiptoed from Long John silver away. Pretty parasols with laces were suicidal to those ugly umbrellas that were making babies that look

--------------------
AI10: Naima, Lauren, Scotty, Haley, Ashthon, James
IPB Image
RIP Elizabeth Taylor
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 27th 2010, 7:10 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

DragonBahamut
post Apr 27th 2010, 8:43 AM
Post #202

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta

Aaron aimlessly decided to take-off his hat and out came the duck. After he removed his letter opener he said, "Give me a towel, and clean my dentures." Suddenly a fuming kangaroo named Keith decided to open the vault containing a humongous box full of chocolates. Meanwhile, a hairy elephant named Geezer challenges Aaron to a game of Boggle. They opened the teeny-weeny freezer and grabbed the dog and some sweet potatoes. "I love poodle breath" Aaron said. Then, Keith Urban, Tim's great aunt, made pancakes and chocolate covered tarantulas. Aaron screamed because tarantulas are alive (gasp) and they crawled to Big Al's weird panini and ate auntie Keith's smelly socks and a very large piece of donkey poo. Repulsed, Aaron turned around shaking his pom poms like a mad gorilla until his pet skunk exploded! He was bewildered and bothered so he decided to play dead by sticking his boots under a hideous pillow with lacy pink stripes and green polka dots. Confused, Keith rolls his hips around and twitches his eyebrows and licks his stinky lizard named Karabella Swan. Somehow, Aaron starts to talk to Miley Circus about hot chocolate maple green beans. Miley cried, "My pig is pregnant and my octomom is missing a tooth. Please be careful when you jump off diving boards." Suddenly, Aaron walked to the nearest Ford dealership which was on fire and he used his freezing breath to extinguish it, but he accidentally fell asleep! The dealership blamed the fire on Aaron, and, as punishment, he will be forced to wear a frilly tutu with his jeans. Angry ballerinas started to peel potatoes, but something smelly fell from the top shelf of the pantry. Aaron yelps, because he found his long-lost pet snickerdoodle floating beneath the frozen lava plume. "I must jump over the candlestick!" he exclaimed. Aaron burned a hole in his toy balloon which began to poooof into popsicles.

In a twist of a millisecond, Aaron fell into a giant vat full of marshmallow fluff that tastes like chicken. He struggled to unzip his mouth with a garden hoe that looks like Oprah's fat ass media hoe. George Foreman saw them crying in a woman's pink purse. "Get your act together," Sally Field munches over while she tiptoed from Long John silver away. Pretty parasols with laces were suicidal to those ugly umbrellas that were making babies that look like Simon

--------------------
WGWG for the win! Phillip Phillips
Fave: BGT2012 - The Amazing Sam Kelly Youtube
David Archuleta's new song: Forevermore

When my dragons are grown, they will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who have wronged me. We will lay waste to armies and we will burn cities to the ground. Turn us away and we will burn you first. ~ daenerys targaryen ~
+Quote Post
Headphones
post Apr 27th 2010, 1:03 PM
Post #203

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI12: Lazaro Arbos

In a twist of a millisecond, Aaron fell into a giant vat full of marshmallow fluff that tastes like chicken. He struggled to unzip his mouth with a garden hoe that looks like Oprah's fat ass media hoe. George Foreman saw them crying in a woman's pink purse. "Get your act together," Sally Field munches over while she tiptoed from Long John silver away. Pretty parasols with laces were suicidal to those ugly umbrellas that were making babies that look like Simon and drink

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lunatic07
post Apr 30th 2010, 11:52 PM
Post #204

In a twist of a millisecond, Aaron fell into a giant vat full of marshmallow fluff that tastes like chicken. He struggled to unzip his mouth with a garden hoe that looks like Oprah's fat ass media hoe. George Foreman saw them crying in a woman's pink purse. "Get your act together," Sally Field munches over while she tiptoed from Long John silver away. Pretty parasols with laces were suicidal to those ugly umbrellas that were making babies that look like Simon and drink blood

--------------------
IPB Image
RIP Elizabeth Taylor
+Quote Post
DragonBahamut
post May 1st 2010, 10:38 AM
Post #205

In a twist of a millisecond, Aaron fell into a giant vat full of marshmallow fluff that tastes like chicken. He struggled to unzip his mouth with a garden hoe that looks like Oprah's fat ass media hoe. George Foreman saw them crying in a woman's pink purse. "Get your act together," Sally Field munches over while she tiptoed from Long John silver away. Pretty parasols with laces were suicidal to those ugly umbrellas that were making babies that look like Simon and drink blood.

Confused, Aaron

--------------------

When my dragons are grown, they will take back what was stolen from me and destroy those who have wronged me. We will lay waste to armies and we will burn cities to the ground. Turn us away and we will burn you first. ~ daenerys targaryen ~
+Quote Post
Headphones
post May 1st 2010, 9:12 PM
Post #206

In a twist of a millisecond, Aaron fell into a giant vat full of marshmallow fluff that tastes like chicken. He struggled to unzip his mouth with a garden hoe that looks like Oprah's fat ass media hoe. George Foreman saw them crying in a woman's pink purse. "Get your act together," Sally Field munches over while she tiptoed from Long John silver away. Pretty parasols with laces were suicidal to those ugly umbrellas that were making babies that look like Simon and drink blood.

Confused, Aaron decided to

This post has been edited by Headphones: May 1st 2010, 9:12 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lunatic07
post May 1st 2010, 11:40 PM
Post #207

Confused, Aaron decided to eat

--------------------
IPB Image
RIP Elizabeth Taylor
+Quote Post
DragonBahamut
post May 2nd 2010, 1:14 AM
Post #208

Confused, Aaron decided to eat some nasty

--------------------

+Quote Post
Headphones
post May 2nd 2010, 8:45 PM
Post #209

Confused, Aaron decided to eat some nasty Eggo Waffles

--------------------
+Quote Post
DragonBahamut
post May 3rd 2010, 10:04 AM
Post #210

Confused, Aaron decided to eat some nasty Eggo Waffles with mustard

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lunatic07
post May 4th 2010, 7:50 AM
Post #211

Confused, Aaron decided to eat some nasty Eggo Waffles with mustard made of

--------------------
IPB Image
RIP Elizabeth Taylor
+Quote Post
DragonBahamut
post May 4th 2010, 10:50 AM
Post #212

Confused, Aaron decided to eat some nasty Eggo Waffles with mustard made of leftover crepe

--------------------

+Quote Post
inkamila
post Jul 14th 2010, 9:40 AM
Post #213

Fav. AI9: Aaron Kelly
Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin

Confused, Aaron decided to eat some nasty Eggo Waffles with mustard made of leftover crepe batter mix

--------------------
+Quote Post
DragonBahamut
post Jul 16th 2010, 4:33 AM
Post #214

Confused, Aaron decided to eat some nasty Eggo Waffles with mustard made of leftover crepe batter mix with jello-

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 82 Time is now: Jul 23rd 2014, 6:37 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol