Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Lea/Jonathan Fan Thread
i heart you x3
post Feb 7th 2010, 1:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

This is a thread for fans of Lea Michele and Jonathan Groff, also known as Lonathan St. Berry. heart.gif Jonathan Groff will be a returning guest star on the back nine of glee, playing the lead male of Vocal Adrenaline, Jesse St. James. Lea and Jonathan have been best friends since they have co-starred together in Spring Awakening as the lead roles of Melchior Gabor and Wendla Bergman.

Any fans?!

IPB Image
Fans
1. i heart you x3
2. TorinTaylor
3. smilesunshineex3
4. Tigerlily Tango
5. snl89
6. chasingjava
7. xoxoGossipGirl
8. amilee
9. *Brittany*
10. erikArielle
11. DiFan
12. xoypoodlesx
13. MissXulia
14. kelpshake
15. thompsonsrock222
16. ivan_fan_101
17. ionlywantu2stay

This post has been edited by i heart you x3: Jun 23rd 2010, 10:03 PM

--------------------
"don't you worry your pretty little mind. people throw rocks at things that shine & life
makes love look hard. the stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours."
twitter.|personal tumblr.|pinterest.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 7th 2010, 1:07 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

yomarisa
post Feb 7th 2010, 1:10 PM
Post #2

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Ooh me me!! w00t.gif wub.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 7th 2010, 1:33 PM
Post #3

Whee! They have amazing chemistry, even though Jonathan is openly gay. haha.gif

--------------------
"don't you worry your pretty little mind. people throw rocks at things that shine & life
makes love look hard. the stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours."
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Feb 7th 2010, 1:37 PM
Post #4

Haha they DO! omg.gif w00t.gif haha.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
+Quote Post
Tiz
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:55 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(i heart you x3 @ Feb 7th 2010, 1:33 PM) *

Not to take anything away from the Lea/Jonathan chemistry, but I think Lea would have chemistry with a tree. roll.gif

I'm excited to see him in the back 9!

--------------------
Glee Kids are Love. Fifth Harmony. The Fierce Five.
Joshua Allen. Katee Shean.
Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir // Meryl Davis and Charlie White // Joannie Rochette
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 7th 2010, 3:33 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(TorinTaylor @ Feb 7th 2010, 12:37 PM) *

Haha they DO! omg.gif w00t.gif haha.gif

wub.gif

QUOTE(Tiz @ Feb 7th 2010, 1:55 PM) *

Not to take anything away from the Lea/Jonathan chemistry, but I think Lea would have chemistry with a tree. roll.gif

I'm excited to see him in the back 9!

roll.gif That's true! She's very affectionate with everyone!

Me too! heart.gif Spoiler in white! He's one of the love interests for Rachel! Did you wanna be added?

--------------------
+Quote Post
smilesunshineex3
post Feb 7th 2010, 5:01 PM
Post #7

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD7: Lauren Froderman

ADD ME PLEASE. wub.gif

--------------------
i can't, no i won't hush
i'll say the words that make you
blush
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 7th 2010, 7:01 PM
Post #8

Added! wub.gif Has anyone in here been able to see spring awakening? It's so goood!

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Feb 7th 2010, 7:18 PM
Post #9

I want to soo bad. fear2.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 7th 2010, 7:45 PM
Post #10

Here's Lea and Jonathan performing ' I Believe' from Spring Awakening. Caution: for mature audiences only. haha.gif

It's such a beautiful song. wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Feb 7th 2010, 10:40 PM
Post #11

omg.gif Wow! wub.gif Must. See. Spring. Awakening. fear2.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
+Quote Post
Tigerlily Tango
post Feb 7th 2010, 10:44 PM
Post #12

Fav. CI2: Kalan Porter
Fav. CI5: Liam Styles Chang
Fav. CI2: Jacob Hoggard

Ahh, add me please! heart.gif
I LOVE Lea and Jon. I followed Spring Awakening since it first started on Broadway, basically.
The OBC was so great. (I never got to see them live, though.) I saw Spring Awakening when it came to Toronto, though, with Matt Doyle as Melchior. wub.gif It was great!

I'm so excited to see the two of them reunited on Glee.
They should bring Johnny Gallagher on too, just so the trio is together again. icecream.gif

--------------------
Rebecca <3
IPB Image
Shane Wiebe, Kalan Porter, and Jacob Hoggard = My Canadian Idols Forever
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 7th 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(TorinTaylor @ Feb 7th 2010, 9:40 PM) *

omg.gif Wow! wub.gif Must. See. Spring. Awakening. fear2.gif

Yes you must! fear2.gif wub.gif

QUOTE(Tigerlily Tango @ Feb 7th 2010, 9:44 PM) *

Ahh, add me please! heart.gif
I LOVE Lea and Jon. I followed Spring Awakening since it first started on Broadway, basically.
The OBC was so great. (I never got to see them live, though.) I saw Spring Awakening when it came to Toronto, though, with Matt Doyle as Melchior. wub.gif It was great!

I'm so excited to see the two of them reunited on Glee.
They should bring Johnny Gallagher on too, just so the trio is together again. icecream.gif

Added!

My absolute favorite song from SA is I Believe of course and the Guilty Ones. heart.gif The Guilty Ones was sad though, but all the songs are just so beautiful and well written.

Ah Johnny! I loved him in SA too. They were a power trio!
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This post has been edited by i heart you x3: Feb 7th 2010, 11:09 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
snl89
post Feb 7th 2010, 11:45 PM
Post #14

OMG YUSS FOR THIS THREAD!! grin.gif

ahem... sorry, liiittle bit of a JGroff/Lea and Groff fan right here whistling.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Yeah, basically Groff is one of my favorite people ever (to provide just one example of why: he remembered me at the stagedoor from the time I had first met him briefly over a year earlier heart.gif). And he and Lea are entirely too adorable for their own good!!

Exibit A:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ-wzMtBXqI

lmao.gif lmao.gif heart.gif
(and here's a full better quality audio version of that performance, in case anyone wants! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zEHIwPebZ4 )

QUOTE(i heart you x3 @ Feb 7th 2010, 1:33 PM) *

and currently dating one of my OTHER favorite people ever, Gavin Creel grin.gif (well, they haven't actually officially stated they're dating, but.. they weren't exactly hiding it either in pictures from the National Equality March hehe)

I'm pretty darn sure though, if Groff WAS into girls, that he and Lea would have been together a loong time ago happy.gif

ETA: please add me! grin.gif

This post has been edited by snl89: Feb 8th 2010, 12:49 AM

--------------------
~Stephanie~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
snl89
post Feb 8th 2010, 12:06 AM
Post #15

One more thing

This doesn't have Lea in it, but seriously, anyone who hasn't watched this? NEEDS to watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NctdhTehNdg

The Groff parts are interspersed with the other parts so you kind of have to watch the whole thing, but TRUST me, the entire thing is epically amazing roll.gif roll.gif Susan Blackwell is absolutely hysterical, and she and Groff together are just... just watch! lol. He is seriously the cutest thing EVER. Ever.

(oh and it also involved Groff singing Left Behind from Spring Awakening and then later on he yodels tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by snl89: Feb 8th 2010, 12:07 AM

--------------------
~Stephanie~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 8th 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #16

QUOTE(snl89 @ Feb 7th 2010, 10:45 PM) *

OMG YUSS FOR THIS THREAD!! grin.gif

ahem... sorry, liiittle bit of a JGroff/Lea and Groff fan right here whistling.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Yeah, basically Groff is one of my favorite people ever (to provide just one example of why: he remembered me at the stagedoor from the time I had first met him briefly over a year earlier heart.gif). And he and Lea are entirely too adorable for their own good!!

Exibit A:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ-wzMtBXqI

lmao.gif lmao.gif heart.gif
(and here's a full better quality audio version of that performance, in case anyone wants! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zEHIwPebZ4 )
and currently dating one of my OTHER favorite people ever, Gavin Creel grin.gif (well, they haven't actually officially stated they're dating, but.. they weren't exactly hiding either in pictures from the National Equality March hehe)

I'm pretty darn sure though, if Groff WAS into girls, that he and Lea would have been together a loong time ago happy.gif

ETA: please add me! grin.gif

You met Jonathan and Lea?! fear2.gif -is jealous!- I love that performance, I watch it all the time. Haha. "I'll put a flower in your extensions."

QUOTE(snl89 @ Feb 7th 2010, 11:06 PM) *

One more thing

This doesn't have Lea in it, but seriously, anyone who hasn't watched this? NEEDS to watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NctdhTehNdg

The Groff parts are interspersed with the other parts so you kind of have to watch the whole thing, but TRUST me, the entire thing is epically amazing roll.gif roll.gif Susan Blackwell is absolutely hysterical, and she and Groff together are just... just watch! lol. He is seriously the cutest thing EVER. Ever.

(oh and it also involved Groff singing Left Behind from Spring Awakening and then later on he yodels tongue.gif)

roll.gif @ the video. Jonathan wub.gif Does he have a twitter?

This post has been edited by i heart you x3: Feb 8th 2010, 12:32 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
snl89
post Feb 8th 2010, 12:42 AM
Post #17

Haven't met Lea unfortunately (she never did the stagedoor when I was there sad.gif) but yep, I've met Groff! grin.gif The first time was really quick because I'm pathetically shy so I basically just said "thank you sooo much the show was incredible!" (which it was, omg.. MAGICAL), and he was just all "aww thank you! Thanks so much for coming!!" nothing that huge, but soooo uber sweet, and my sister and I got a picture with him wub.gif

Then the second time was over a year later, he came out, saw me and went "I know you! You've been to the show before, haven't you!?" and I was just like.. "no way, you remember me!?" it was craziness! And I don't think he was just being nice and saying that because like, it's always risky for a Broadway actor to say they remember someone if they don't since if the person hasn't been to the show yet that can be awkward haha.gif So yeah, he remembered me happy.gif And then my mom and I were explaining how my mom hadn't wanted to see the show, but I convinced her, and she ended up LOVING it so much, and he was like "ohh you have such a cool mom for taking you to see it, and I'm glad you liked it!" and yeah, he's just the sweetest thing ever heart.gif (Johnny Gallagher is also insanely cool!)

and unfortunately NO, he doesn't have a twitter sad.gif Boy needs to get on itttt haha. When Lea tweets about seeing him I tend to send her tweets being all "can you PLEASE convince him to get on twitter!?" haha.gif

This post has been edited by snl89: Feb 8th 2010, 12:46 AM

--------------------
~Stephanie~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 8th 2010, 12:46 AM
Post #18

wub.gif Aw, I fell in love with him during Spring Awakening. It sucks that he's gay! He's like perfect. haha.gif But I love love love him and Gavin.

heart.gif He's so sweet! Aw! I've seen like all Lea's plays minus Ragtime. Not on purpose, she just kept showing up. haha.gif

roll.gif Seriously! Johnny Gallagher has one! He should have one too!

--------------------
+Quote Post
snl89
post Feb 8th 2010, 2:36 PM
Post #19

Yeah, as much as it's sad for woman kind that Groff doesn't play for our team, I definitely spazzed a bit when I found out he and Gavin were dating grin.gif It's just insanely cute because like.. Groff was obsessed with Thoroughly Modern Millie back when he was in high school (Millie was Gavin's first big break on Broadway), and I'm sure has had a huge crush on Gavin ever since that time hehe. And now they're actually together and I just think that's so freaking cute! AND get this: Gavin did a very early reading of Spring Awakening waay back in the day with Lea, and then Groff came in and did the final Broadway production. Then Groff did HAIR in central park, only to have Gavin come in and do the Broadway revival! So they're intrinsically connected on a career level too! tongue.gif Plus they're both just awesome, awesome people.

Aww I've actually only seen Lea in SA! And come to think of it, I've only seen Groff in SA too! I wanted to see him in HAIR and Prayer For My Enemy sooo badly, but they were both really short runs and I couldn't make it sad.gif

Seen HAIR many times on Broadway though, and if I was going to be a okay with Groff being replaced by anyone, it's definitely Gavin! grin.gif

--------------------
~Stephanie~
IPB Image
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 8th 2010, 3:27 PM
Post #20

Ah! I've wanted to see Hair! fear2.gif I heard Jonathan was amazing. I've seen Millie but it wasn't with Gavin. blarg.gif

Ooh! In acting we have to find a script/3 minute scene with a partner and perform it. My partner and I are doing Spring Awakening! spaz.gif I found the script/book today at Barnes and Noble! I was so excited. haha

This post has been edited by i heart you x3: Feb 8th 2010, 3:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 1st 2014, 7:17 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol