Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V < 1 2   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who's your top five most hated Survivor Contestants?
krisbee
post Feb 21st 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #21

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé Knowles

Russell (gimme a break, King of Crap of Samoa!)

James (STFU, 'nuff said.)

Corrine (uh tht comment on Sugar's deceased dad wasn't cool. shows how your upbringing and education failed you.)

Dreamz (i got no respect for this guy. Totally 0!)

Ozzy (same as Russ, you are not the King puhlease!)

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 21st 2010, 12:01 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Carrie&BlakeFan
post Feb 21st 2010, 4:43 PM
Post #22

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. AI11: Hollie Cavanagh

1. Benjamin "Coach" Wade (Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands)
2. Russell Hantz (Samoa)
3. Danielle DiLorenzo (Panama: Exile Island)
4. Jon "Johnny Fairplay" Dalton (Pearl Islands)
5. Ken Hoang (Gabon: Earth's Last Eden)

--------------------
IPB Image
Buy Carrie Underwood's new song "Something in the Water" on iTunes now!
+Quote Post
DSM112
post Feb 21st 2010, 10:12 PM
Post #23

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. AI5: Ayla Brown
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

Off the top of my head...

1) Russell
2) Fairplay
3) Corrine
4) Tyson
5) Jerri

--------------------
Diana, Ayla, Carrie, Kat, Kelly, Daughtry, Haley, Cardin, Kady, MJ, Cook, Brooke, Jordin, Melinda, Julia, Felicia, Kristen, Danny IDOL LIVE
+Quote Post
NYChica
post Feb 21st 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(D.J. @ Feb 20th 2010, 1:27 PM) *

Shambo? Don't you mean everyone on the Samoa jury but Shambo and John? lol.

Add Lex, Alicia, and everyone on the Fiji jury except for Yau-Man and Michelle to the list of emotional voters. I still remember Alicia's voting confessional at the All-Stars FTC..."I promised you that I would never write down your name, and unlike you, I'm a woman of my word." and Lisi's jury question to Dreamz.."How many zeroes are in a million?" Of course, All-Stars did provide us with Tom's memorable response..."Don't be stupid, stupid" lmao.gif

--------------------
RIP OSCAR DE LA RENTA (July 22, 1932 - October 20, 2014)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
KBaby
post Mar 7th 2010, 7:53 PM
Post #25

Fav. Quarterback: Drew Brees

1. Russhole, I mean Russell Hantz. I mean, every time this guy is on the TV, I want to reach through it and hit him. Or at the very least muzzle him.
2. Lex. I'll never forget his hypocrisy from All Stars.
3. Corrine. Vile, disgusting skank.
4. Clay. I kind of forget why I hated him, but if I remember, he was extremely sexist and just in general, a jerk. But I've started rewatching Thailand so maybe I'll be reminded.
5. James Clement. Well, I started out liking them, then just thought he was a huge moron. Now, after how he treated Stephenie, I know I cannot STAND him, and look forward to his exit.

Close call: Lill (from Pearl Islands). Her making it to the final 2 was vomit inducing.
Shambozo, I mean Shannon/Shambo, whatever. Hated her almost as much of Russell but since she didn't come back for HvV I've kind of forgotten about her. At the end I started laughing at what a huge moron and social retard she was.

I'm sure if I were to reflect over every single season in hardcore detail I could change my mind, but I do know I can't stand any of these people.

This post has been edited by KBaby: Mar 7th 2010, 7:54 PM

--------------------
Modern Family / Survivor / The Amazing Race / Project Runway / Big Brother / Top Chef / Person of Interest / Revolution / Hawaii 5-O / True Blood
Chris Mears / One Direction / Olly Murs...British boys are hot!
Fort Lauderdale: 5-9-13. Cannot wait!
+Quote Post
D.J.
post Mar 7th 2010, 8:03 PM
Post #26

So much hate for Corrine. haha.gif She said one ~bad thing to Sugar and everyone marks her as the worst human being ever. lol.

Everyone in Gabon said Sugar was a pain in the ass and constantly crying all the time but they never showed any of it (unlike in Heroes vs. Villains). I'll give Corrine the benefit of believing she was seriously stressed out at the time. She even said on the reunion show she was sorry for Sugar's loss.

*shrugs*

--------------------
"Humanity is premiering you jags."
+Quote Post
Andre
post Mar 14th 2010, 5:26 AM
Post #27

Fav. SYTYCD6: Jonathan "Legacy" Perez
Fav. AI9: Lambert, Urban, Benami.

Wow. The amount of Russel-hate is beyond my wildest imagination. haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
KBaby
post Mar 14th 2010, 9:51 PM
Post #28

Fav. Quarterback: Drew Brees

That's because Russell mugs for the camera, has an overinflated opinion of himself, thinks burning socks and emptying out canteens will help him out (which it didn't - it was partially the reason why Foa Foa lost a gazillion challenges and why his butt should've been tossed out at 11), and would've paid Natalie 10k to be told by Jeff that he was a sole Survivor, when he wasn't. The jury already had decided differently.

And now this d-bag is trying to get rid of Rob who is pretty darn awesome. Eff you Russell.

--------------------
Modern Family / Survivor / The Amazing Race / Project Runway / Big Brother / Top Chef / Person of Interest / Revolution / Hawaii 5-O / True Blood
Chris Mears / One Direction / Olly Murs...British boys are hot!
Fort Lauderdale: 5-9-13. Cannot wait!
+Quote Post
Ballet
post Mar 25th 2010, 11:09 PM
Post #29

Fav. SYTYCD1: Ashlé Dawson
Fav. SYTYCD3: Shauna Noland
Fav. SYTYCD7: Ashley Galvan

1. Amanda
2. Joel
3. John (from Marquesas)
4. Terry
5. The entire Fiji cast, with the exception of a couple people. ermm.gif

--------------------
SYTYCD7: ashley galvan | all stars: allison, pasha | credit: allison
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
CassLou
post Mar 26th 2010, 11:12 AM
Post #30

QUOTE(KBaby @ Mar 14th 2010, 10:51 PM) *

That's because Russell mugs for the camera, has an overinflated opinion of himself, thinks burning socks and emptying out canteens will help him out (which it didn't - it was partially the reason why Foa Foa lost a gazillion challenges and why his butt should've been tossed out at 11), and would've paid Natalie 10k to be told by Jeff that he was a sole Survivor, when he wasn't. The jury already had decided differently.

And now this d-bag is trying to get rid of Rob who is pretty darn awesome. Eff you Russell.
Actually, that did help him. Everyone on his tribe was freaking out about it and he was the only calm one. Or at the very least, it didn't hurt him at all. He made it to the FTC. He clearly didn't care if Foa Foa had numbers at the merge, he figured out how to make it to the end anyway.

I absolutely hated Russell at the beginning of Samoa, probably for the same reasons everyone else does, because he's arrogant, and pretty much a jerk. But he's one of my favorite's ever now because he's a genius at gameplay. And it baffles me that so many people here are so emotional about him that they can't even see how great he is at it. I don't care, you can still hate him, but you have to admit he's smart about the game.

--------------------

you might have heard i run with a dangerous crowd
we ain't to pretty, we ain't too proud
we might be laughing a bit too loud
oh, but that never hurt no one
+Quote Post
Mr.Hudgens
post Mar 26th 2010, 12:49 PM
Post #31

Fav. AI7: Brooke White
Fav. X Factor S2: Fifth Harmony

QUOTE(CassLou @ Mar 26th 2010, 12:12 PM) *

Actually, that did help him. Everyone on his tribe was freaking out about it and he was the only calm one. Or at the very least, it didn't hurt him at all. He made it to the FTC. He clearly didn't care if Foa Foa had numbers at the merge, he figured out how to make it to the end anyway.

I absolutely hated Russell at the beginning of Samoa, probably for the same reasons everyone else does, because he's arrogant, and pretty much a jerk. But he's one of my favorite's ever now because he's a genius at gameplay. And it baffles me that so many people here are so emotional about him that they can't even see how great he is at it. I don't care, you can still hate him, but you have to admit he's smart about the game.

I agree with you 100%!!!! The first 2 weeks oif Samoa i HATED him. And now he is one of my favorites of all time! He is one of the best to ever play this game! I really dont understand why evefryone on the forums hates him so much??? As as for the Natalie fans, i too loved NAtalie and i was happy to see her win as well. However i hope all of you realize that that girl would not have even made it to the finals if it wasn't for Russell.

--------------------
+Quote Post
CassLou
post Mar 26th 2010, 1:30 PM
Post #32

QUOTE(Mr.Hudgens @ Mar 26th 2010, 1:49 PM) *

I agree with you 100%!!!! The first 2 weeks oif Samoa i HATED him. And now he is one of my favorites of all time! He is one of the best to ever play this game! I really dont understand why evefryone on the forums hates him so much??? As as for the Natalie fans, i too loved NAtalie and i was happy to see her win as well. However i hope all of you realize that that girl would not have even made it to the finals if it wasn't for Russell.
I don't think Natalie would have made it to the end either if it weren't for Russell. BUT I don't think Natalie's stupid (I don't think you were saying that either) and I think it was just as much of her decision as it was Russell's that she aligned with him. What a lot of people who didn't think Natalie deserved the win thought was that she was riding his coattails, but I think it was more of she aligned with him, and was smart enough to realize that she didn't have to make all the big moves or piss anybody off because he was going to do that. There's often just as much strategy in kind of staying outside the manipulation as there is doing the manipulation. With that said, I don't think all the girls were as smart as Natalie and some of them definitely were wrapped around Russell's little finger.

--------------------

you might have heard i run with a dangerous crowd
we ain't to pretty, we ain't too proud
we might be laughing a bit too loud
oh, but that never hurt no one
+Quote Post
topspinace09
post Mar 30th 2010, 9:18 AM
Post #33

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. ANTM21: A.B.M.W. #teampeen

I haven't watched that many seasons but based on the ones I've seen:

Dreamz - his treatment of yauman was ridiculous, although not surprising. yauman was kind of stupid for making that deal but he had a good heart. unfortunately, he was too trusting of a lowlife.

Coach - on his original season i wanted to stab him in the face. i don't mind him on the current one though i guess.

Corynne - b!tch who abhorred sugar. floved sugar in the original season. this season, i can kind of understand why she hated sugar so much. so i hate her less.

James - he is so fricking annoying and stupid. "All mass, no class" Tom said it best

Jaison - for being a hypocritical b!tch and not voting for Russell because he was sooooo effing bitter.

--------------------
IPB Image
#TEAMJC4EVAH
+Quote Post
iflookscouldkill
post Apr 1st 2010, 2:33 PM
Post #34

Parvati (can't hate on her too much since she won I just find her personally irritating and her gameplay annoying)
Amanda (anyone that makes it to the end TWICE and loses TWICE doesn't deserve to be on Survivor)
Ozzy
Colby
Corinne

--------------------
THE X FACTOR 2010
Mary Byrne One Direction Cher Lloyd Katie Waissel Matt Cardle

ANTM 15
ESTHER KAYLA CHELSEY CHRIS ANN LIZ JANE KENDAL
+Quote Post
ningali
post Apr 3rd 2010, 1:04 PM
Post #35

1.Russhole- It isnt so much him.. as it is the editing.
He gets way too much airtime and isnt fully deserving. Many more people have played an aggressive game and just been voted out earlier than he was. Ami from vanuatu was a much better player than him- she was just unlucky to have smarter people in her season.

2.Scout- Old bitch from vanuatu. Wow, what a worthless human being. Terrible casting choice.

3.Katie- Fat bitch from palau. She was just awful. She was so cruel to Caryn and janu.

4.Tom- Egotistical jerk from palau. I dont understand why americans love tom. I dont know one australian viewer that appreciated him?!?
He talked down to women, talked himself up infront of the men and was just a flat out jerk.

5.Ashley T-The chick with the short bob haircut in samoa. REALLY erked me. She was only on the show a few episodes but man she was a pain in the arse

--------------------
+Quote Post
Valpengeist
post Apr 4th 2010, 9:36 PM
Post #36

Fav. AI: Joshtasia Doolambehart

From the seasons I've seen:

1. Judd (I know many people love to hate him, but I hate to hate him. tongue.gif I always found him incredibly obnoxious, stupid, and simply not as cut out for the game as he thought he was)

2. Chet (totally and utterly useless.)

3. Terry (what happens if you take Tom and zap away any shred of likability? Ta-da!)

4. Billy (like Judd, minus the meanness... granted, he did give us a great moment with his Candice love, but I mostly found it awkward and sad)

5. Michelle (from Gabon. I'm glad she was voted out first... I didn't find her endearing at all. Plus, her story at the reunion show was all kinds of awkward.)

--------------------
THE TOP 100-- my ranking of the 100 best AI performances of all time
NOW FINISHED! (as of 7/1/10)

THE TOP 40 -- NEW as of 7/21/12 --
a revised list of the best of the best performances, including all 11 seasons!
+Quote Post
mdc
post Apr 7th 2010, 4:28 PM
Post #37

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. Survivor: Kim Spradlin

These are my personal feelings of who I (on a gut reaction) hate the most:

5. Lex Van den Berghe- All-Stars- Until the end of his run on All-Stars, he was one of my favorite players ever. He took the game personally (which is my biggest pet peeve in Surivor), and brought that with him onto the jury. He is the main reason why Amber Brkich won All-Stars over Rob Mariano, the worst decision in the jury ever until Samoa.

4. Alicia Calaway- All-Stars-She was an entertaining but bad player. What really got me though was how annoying and vindictive she was on the All-Stars jury (watch it back, you'll see her making faces the entire time, and she took the game personally).

3. Ghandia Johnson- Thailand- She brought real life into the game (and lied about it) in the incident with Ted. Immature and a bad person overall.

2. Judd Sergeant-Guatemala- He took the game personally, acted immaturely, and jumped all over people (namely Margaret).

1. Rupert Boneham- Pearl Islands- No one ever had a bigger sense of entitlement in Survivor history. He truly believed that he was on
a cursade for good versus evil (especially in Pearl Islands and Heroes Versus Villains). He took the game personally. Finally, and this really upset me and is the worst case of taking the game personally in Survivor history: he actually was about to assault Jon over something so terrible as...............................................voting for him! Luckily, he restrained himself enough, but it got scary to see someone get really upset and almost physically violent over a vote. Just imagine if that had been a female player (in this case, Trish who was voted off that night after conspiring against him) he got that upset at. I'm sure no one would have said "good for Rupert, he is right to be that upset."

--------------------
"Thank you for freaking out!"-Haley Reinhart
+Quote Post
NYChica
post May 9th 2010, 7:50 PM
Post #38

QUOTE(mdc @ Apr 7th 2010, 5:28 PM) *

These are my personal feelings of who I (on a gut reaction) hate the most:

5. Lex Van den Berghe- All-Stars- Until the end of his run on All-Stars, he was one of my favorite players ever. He took the game personally (which is my biggest pet peeve in Surivor), and brought that with him onto the jury. He is the main reason why Amber Brkich won All-Stars over Rob Mariano, the worst decision in the jury ever until Samoa.

4. Alicia Calaway- All-Stars-She was an entertaining but bad player. What really got me though was how annoying and vindictive she was on the All-Stars jury (watch it back, you'll see her making faces the entire time, and she took the game personally).

For sure. Those two are the reason why Amber was the winner of All-Stars. Lex really showed his true colors as a hypocrite that season. First he decided to get rid of his two alliance mates, Colby and Ethan, because apparently, they were the biggest threats remaining. Then he goes and digs himself into a hole by blindly trusting Rob that he'd watch out for him if Amber was safe. And to cap it all off, he has the nerve to throw a hissy fit when the tables are turned and he finds himself in the same position he put Colby and Ethan in. As for Alicia, this speech sums up my feelings for her. "I promised you that I would never vote for you, and I am a woman of my word." Talk about someone needing to get off her high horse.

--------------------
RIP OSCAR DE LA RENTA (July 22, 1932 - October 20, 2014)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
McPhever224
post May 15th 2010, 6:09 PM
Post #39

Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. AI2: Carmen Rasmusen
Fav. AI7: Brooke White

QUOTE(McPhever224 @ Jan 20th 2010, 11:11 PM) *

1. Brian/Terry/Rupert/James
2. Clay
3. Russell
4. Coach
5. Lex

I added Rupert and James.

--------------------
IPB Image
AI13: Kenzie, Jena, Jess, Kristen, Austin Emily, Briana, Sam, Briston Sig:**Ox Idol2.0**
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 82 Time is now: Oct 20th 2014, 10:50 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol