Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

255 Pages V « < 246 247 248 249 250 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> We Need a Kurt in Our Lives, Shayna and Marisa's Chat Thread!
i heart you x3
post Feb 10th 2012, 3:44 PM
Post #4941

Group: Members

lmao.gif Hey! I did the same exact thing. Twins forever. wub.gif

I will! heart.gif

Okay! I'll post the links. Most of them are from my pinterest.
http://pinterest.com/pin/81275968245065552/
http://pinterest.com/pin/81275968245016190/ [except with bangs]
http://pinterest.com/pin/81275968244927839/
then there's the more realistic versions haha.gif
http://oi43.tinypic.com/x3ihs6.jpg [except with bangs]
http://oi41.tinypic.com/ws4wgp.jpg
http://oi40.tinypic.com/2m2i8ad.jpg

--------------------
"don't you worry your pretty little mind. people throw rocks at things that shine & life
makes love look hard. the stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours."
twitter.|personal tumblr.|pinterest.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 10th 2012, 3:44 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

yomarisa
post Feb 10th 2012, 4:58 PM
Post #4942

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

lmao.gif Yup! wub.gif heart.gif

Hmm I love them all but this one is my favorite for you:
http://pinterest.com/pin/81275968244927839/ heart.gif

I got my hair dyed and styled a week ago. It was a lighter golden brown which came out to be reddish brown for some reason haha but I love it! wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 10th 2012, 5:08 PM
Post #4943

That's what I was thinking! w00t.gif I love that style. wub.gif I'm going to go in on Sunday to see if they can help me out.

I wanna see! Did you post pics on instagram?

Twin! I start my volunteer work tomorrow at the animal shelter!

--------------------
"don't you worry your pretty little mind. people throw rocks at things that shine & life
makes love look hard. the stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours."
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Feb 10th 2012, 5:18 PM
Post #4944

Ah yay! wub.gif It's so pretty! Show me after they do it! heart.gif

I think I did haha but it doesn't show the color the same as it looks in person. I'll take one later when I straighten it haha.

Aww wub.gif yay twin! heart.gif I'm excited for you! Let me know how that goes!

--------------------
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 10th 2012, 6:20 PM
Post #4945

I will! w00t.gif

Okay!

Me too! I will. heart.gif wub.gif I'm really excited. Now I have something to do during the days. haha.gif

Just kidding. I'm not doing pre-vet. I'd have to take trigonometry, physics, and chemistry and I'm too stupid for those. I would rather kill myself than go back to school. But since so many people are pretending to care, i can't really do that.

This post has been edited by i heart you x3: Feb 11th 2012, 1:44 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Feb 11th 2012, 2:28 PM
Post #4946

Okay I think I got a better picture but then my camera died. noexpression.gif So it's charging now, then I'll upload it. haha.gif

Haha yes! wub.gif

Aw, well don't feel bad. I'm too stupid for those classes too. But if you don't want to go back to school, you shouldn't have to. Especially since you don't know what you would want to do yet. Some people can make a living not even having went to college. My dad didn't go and he always had good jobs making decent money. Or other people take years off and figure out exactly what they want to do and whatnot. So don't worry twin it'll be fine, whatever you decide to do. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 14th 2012, 4:01 PM
Post #4947

haha.gif okay!

Well my thing with that is the fact that I've never had a job before and I'm 20 years old. It looks bad on applications that I'm 20 and i've never had a job. Everyone's gotta start somewhere but ideally, not when you're 20. They don't even give me a chance at an interview because they just see that part blank and it's thrown in the trash. If I had a degree it'd be slightly different. So I basically have to have one if I don't want to be a stripper or a prostitute which is probably what i'll end up being.

This post has been edited by i heart you x3: Feb 14th 2012, 4:03 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Feb 14th 2012, 4:24 PM
Post #4948

Haha okay this one is kinda better: http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/5...138016265_7.jpg

Hmm well the only reason I have my summer job is because I knew my supervisor since I was little. So maybe there's someone you know who could help get you in somewhere? I personally think for now, you should just take the time to work on getting better and then figure out what to do about jobs/school. Just because that's a lot of stress when you need to just focus on getting better. heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 14th 2012, 11:09 PM
Post #4949

I like it! w00t.gif

Well, i mean yeah...but the longer i wait the worse it's going to get, you know?

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Feb 15th 2012, 11:40 AM
Post #4950

Thanks twin! w00t.gif

Well it's more important that you get better though. And I don't think it'll take very long for that to happen. Probably a few months at most. But maybe it wouldn't hurt if when you start feeling slightly better, to try looking for jobs somewhere where you know someone? It sucks but that's pretty much how people get jobs these days.

--------------------
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 18th 2012, 8:02 PM
Post #4951

No problem! I'm waiting until i have money to get my hair done. closedeyes.gif I just sold my guitar to my dad for $75. roll.gif And my sister and I sold some books online for $400 something but we're going to split that.

Yeah, that's true. closedeyes.gif Le sigh.

How are you!?

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Feb 18th 2012, 9:20 PM
Post #4952

Aww yeah I know, I hate not having money. blarg.gif I need so much stuff but have no money at all. But I hope you can get your hair done soon! heart.gif And ah I've been wanting to buy a guitar for the longest time now! How much did yours originally cost?

huggy.gif

I'm alright, just annoyed/confused at certain people. haha.gif You?! heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 21st 2012, 5:21 PM
Post #4953

haha.gif I don't know! I got it for Christmas but my dad said he paid a little over $100 for it.

Me too! haha.gif I'm doing much better! I think my medicine is finally kicking in.

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Feb 21st 2012, 6:11 PM
Post #4954

haha.gif Okay thanks twin!

Aw yay twin!! heart.gif That makes me so happy for you! w00t.gif huggy.gif

How was your day?!

--------------------
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 21st 2012, 9:58 PM
Post #4955

You're welcome! haha.gif

Thanks twin! wub.gif heart.gif huggy.gif

It was okay! How was yours?

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Feb 22nd 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #4956

You're welcome twin! heart.gif

It was good, just long and tiring haha.

Did you watch Glee?

--------------------
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 22nd 2012, 1:13 PM
Post #4957

haha.gif I know how that goes.

Yes i did. ..What the hell has happened to this show? Where's the comedy? Glee has always been a comedy sprinkled with some teenage problems like love triangles and pregnancies. This show has turned into Degrassi. roll.gif My main thing about this is - why was Santana's coming out taken so lightly but Kurt/Karofsky get these big story lines about it? Karofsky's was really sad though. crying.gif That was the only part of the episode that was good, tbh.

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Feb 22nd 2012, 1:22 PM
Post #4958

haha.gif

I wish I knew! For real. They were like, "let's tackle all the big issues in one episode!!!!" wacko.gif And PREACH!! I don't get it. noexpression.gif I wanted to see Santana coming out to her parents soooo badly. noexpression.gif And yeah I agree. Even though I knew that was gonna happen I was still all "I'm gonna cry, I'm gonna cry". crying.gif

So. My friend, (who I used to call my best friend, but I stopped doing that since she doesn't treat me like a best friend should) always ignores me. Like I'll text her about anything. Something good, bad, etc and nine times out of ten she'll ignore me but post on twitter from her phone. Like really? So lately I've had enough and have been trying to "let go" and only talk to her if she contacts me first. Which worked because for the first few days, she didn't text me so we didn't talk at all. While I missed her, I wasn't anxious or stressed because of being ignored, thinking I did something wrong. But now she texted me, I replied and she did the whole "twitter is more important than Marisa" thing. noexpression.gif I can't. haha.gif wacko.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 22nd 2012, 1:31 PM
Post #4959

roll.gif The show is like so bad but I can't watch it. Sometimes I feel like I'm watching just to laugh at it.

haha.gif I can't with anyone. I just don't talk to people anymore unless they talk to me first. I'm only doing that just to focus on myself so i'm not staring at my phone all day waiting for someone to text me. If someone really wants to talk you I figure they would.

Demi Lovato is getting a special on MTV!

This post has been edited by i heart you x3: Feb 22nd 2012, 1:32 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Feb 22nd 2012, 5:49 PM
Post #4960

lmao.gif I know!! And part of me just keeps hoping that it'll eventually start getting better but NOPE. roll.gif

haha.gif Yeah preach! And I feared I'd get the whole, "why do you never text me first? I'm always the one texting you!" thing, but nope, no one cares. roll.gif

w00t.gif Ah yes!!! I'm so excited for that. Love her. wub.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

255 Pages V « < 246 247 248 249 250 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 21st 2014, 11:32 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol