Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

8 Pages V « < 6 7 8   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Puckelberry Fan Thread, For all of us Puck/Rachel Shippers
LightYears
post Feb 14th 2012, 12:05 AM
Post #141

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. XFUK8: Little Mix

I would take them over Finchel any day of the week. They have far more chemistry and their kisses were never awkward or forced. I'm pretty disappointed that they were short lived as a couple. pinch.gif

This post has been edited by LightYears: Feb 14th 2012, 12:10 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 14th 2012, 12:05 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

singerboy
post Feb 14th 2012, 12:11 AM
Post #142

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. Show Ever: Buffy!

QUOTE(LightYears @ Feb 13th 2012, 11:05 PM) *

I would take them over Finchel any day of the week. They have far more chemistry and their kisses were never awkward or forced. I'm pretty dissapointed that they were short lived as a couple. pinch.gif

I totally agree. I've always felt that Mark and Lea have more chemistry than Lea and Cory and I find the idea of their relationship much more intriguing than Finchel. I wish the the writers hadn't put all of their eggs in the Finchel basket because I think they screwed the pooch on that one and really missed out on something that could have been much more interesting with these two.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Icons: x x x
+Quote Post
LightYears
post Feb 14th 2012, 2:14 AM
Post #143

I really wish that the writers would stop pandering to the Finchel fans. I don't think Finn loves her at all. No matter how many times they have kissed or the writers try to sell it, I'm still not convinced. Puck has shown that he cares for her in all those short times that they've been together more than Finn has. That couple cannot be redeemed for me. But then again Glee is the show with the most wasted potential and missed opportunities so I'm not surprised. bloated.gif thumbdown.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
singerboy
post Feb 14th 2012, 12:17 PM
Post #144

Fav. SYTYCDA2: Talia Fowler
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. Show Ever: Buffy!

QUOTE(LightYears @ Feb 14th 2012, 1:14 AM) *

I really wish that the writers would stop pandering to the Finchel fans. I don't think Finn loves her at all. No matter how many times they have kissed or the writers try to sell it, I'm still not convinced. Puck has shown that he cares for her in all those short times that they've been together more than Finn has. That couple cannot be redeemed for me. But then again Glee is the show with the most wasted potential and missed opportunities so I'm not surprised. bloated.gif thumbdown.gif

I completely agree. I feel like the writers should have realized by the end of Season 1 that Finchel wasn't right for each other but the Finchel fandom is vocal enough that the writers don't want to piss them off. Cory does a pretty good job as Finn but he is as unsuited to being with Lea as Finn as with Rachel. They simply do not go together and the writers need to realize their mistake and course correct. Unfortunately they've been pushing this for so long there is no hope of them not continuing in this vein. I just have to resign myself to hating one of the central parts of the show. In my mind it will always be Puck and Rachel, though.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Icons: x x x
+Quote Post
LightYears
post Feb 14th 2012, 6:19 PM
Post #145

For me, I go back and forth between Puck/Rachel and Jesse/Rachel. Sometimes even Quinn/Rachel, but I know that one will never happen though. I agree that Cory does a pretty good job as Finn, but I don't really feel anything between him and Lea like I do with Mark, Jonathan and even Dianna. I know Mark is not always the best actor, but I can't help but feel that maybe he would be better if he had more scenes with Lea. IMO Dianna always does her best work in her scenes with Lea. I know there's no hope for Puck and Rachel, but a little part of me does hope that Rachel and Jesse will end up together. I know it won't happen but I like to dream. wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 17th 2014, 10:39 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol