Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

115 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SYTYCD Netherlands Video & Discussion Thread
dancecab
post Oct 18th 2009, 3:34 PM
Post #41

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD2: Travis Wall
Fav. SYTYCD3: Shauna Noland
Fav. SYTYCD 09: Talia, Jeanine & TJ

It's up on the offical site for those who wish to watch it that way like me

http://www.rtl.nl/components/shows/soyouth...Dance_s2_a8.xml

Spoiler:
Lorenzo's Replacement is Remy...he apparently is the runner up from LA week from what i understand...atleast he speaks english from what i remember...and omg Lorenzo offered an automatic ticket for Season 3...now i want to keep watching this show!!!

EDIT: NVM he doesn't speak english lol

This post has been edited by dancecab: Oct 18th 2009, 3:36 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 18th 2009, 3:34 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

dancecab
post Oct 18th 2009, 3:41 PM
Post #42

Top 18 Comments i'm going to white them out you guys can reply as you watch or before...doesn't matter it's just i know some peoples like being suprised..

Opening Number
Oona & Remy - Jazz - it's to the song True Colours....IT WAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL ROUTINE! Remy was pretty impressive for being a hip hop dancer...Ooona owned that stage...Very good replacement for Lorenzo...I've just become a fan of Remy!!! And my love for Ooona increases as she owns another routine...VERY GOOD start to the night

--------------------
+Quote Post
floriecai
post Oct 18th 2009, 3:42 PM
Post #43

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav.

What happened to Lorenzo noexpression.gif Holy Crap. I actually really liked him. The piece was really cool, and I loved the spider feel.

--------------------
THIS SIG WILL REAPPEAR WHEN I FIGURE HOW TO WORK 30 OF MY FAVOURITE DANCERS INTO ONE .

VANCOUVER 2010. Johnny Weir, Patrick Chan, Joannie Rochette, CANADIANS.
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Oct 18th 2009, 3:43 PM
Post #44

QUOTE(floriecai @ Oct 18th 2009, 4:42 PM) *

What happened to Lorenzo noexpression.gif Holy Crap. I actually really liked him. The piece was really cool, and I loved the spider feel.

he injured himself and he had to withdraw from the competition...I loved that routine tooo...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gonchey
post Oct 18th 2009, 3:44 PM
Post #45

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. SYTYCD8: Jess LeProtto
Fav. artist: Lana Del Rey

QUOTE(dancecab @ Oct 18th 2009, 10:34 PM) *

Spoiler:
Lorenzo's Replacement is Remy...he apparently is the runner up from LA week from what i understand...atleast he speaks english from what i remember...and omg Lorenzo offered an automatic ticket for Season 3...now i want to keep watching this show!!!

EDIT: NVM he doesn't speak english lol

He will be in the Top 18 next season? Or he just got a ticket to Amsterdam Week?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Oct 18th 2009, 3:48 PM
Post #46

2nd Routine: KRIS AND SHIOBIAN!!!

MODERN(Contemporary)!!!!!!! I hope they can rock it...they've been my favs since LA Week...it loooks good though fromt he rehersal footage...THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! THE emotion was amazing...the movement was soooo good...I really love thsee two even more...not a big fan of the song...but it was very weell danced...

QUOTE(Gonchey @ Oct 18th 2009, 4:44 PM) *

He will be in the Top 18 next season? Or he just got a ticket to Amsterdam Week?

not too sure...i'm assuming ticket...

--------------------
+Quote Post
floriecai
post Oct 18th 2009, 3:56 PM
Post #47

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav.

I feel bad for Lorenzo partly because he was my favourite after Anthony or whatever his name is. So far, I like Elsa and Lorenzo's partner , Oona ?

Sarrtje noexpression.gif Her solo was atrocious and I really wish she left. I hated both the routine and the solo. Aww, I kind of liked Rubien.

--------------------
THIS SIG WILL REAPPEAR WHEN I FIGURE HOW TO WORK 30 OF MY FAVOURITE DANCERS INTO ONE .

VANCOUVER 2010. Johnny Weir, Patrick Chan, Joannie Rochette, CANADIANS.
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Oct 18th 2009, 4:04 PM
Post #48

3rd Routine: Evelien and Crazy Afro Man Louise

Samba...there both very technical dancers but i don't know how they will handle the samba...looks like veelien might have trouble...grr time to see how the y do...you shake that hair crazy afro man lol...the legs on these two make me want to throw things(in a good way)...I want them...except a more masculian version of Evelien's lol...these two did a very good job...Evelien loooked sexy and in some parts i forgot what i was watching and thought i was watching Chelsie hightower...maybe because there both blonde and i'm just really tired from work...I dunno...Lousie brought it....very good samba...not best samba ever but a very good one

QUOTE(floriecai @ Oct 18th 2009, 4:56 PM) *

I feel bad for Lorenzo partly because he was my favourite after Anthony or whatever his name is. So far, I like Elsa and Lorenzo's partner , Oona ?

Sarrtje noexpression.gif Her solo was atrocious and I really wish she left. I hated both the routine and the solo. Aww, I kind of liked Rubien.

do you mean Angelo, the black guy, and yes Lorenzo's partner is Oona

I thought Rubien shoulda stayed tooo....something about her i really like and i really saw her going far...and it's not just cause i find her attractive...

4th Couple: Virgil and Marleen

They have hip hop lyrical with the same guy that did Miss Indepenedent..crap i know what song this is.....but i can't put my figer on it...WTF CAMERA ANGLES!!!!! WE GET A RANDOM SHOT OF A WALL!!! WTF!!!! it toally thew the performance off...i was sooo caught up in it and the awful camera angle just makes me want to screeam...other then that TOTALLY AWESOME ROUTINE!!! I'm really liking this chorographer....I thought this was a very good piece...this eppisode hasn't disapointed what so ever so far...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gonchey
post Oct 18th 2009, 4:08 PM
Post #49

QUOTE(dancecab @ Oct 18th 2009, 11:04 PM) *

I thought Rubien shoulda stayed tooo....something about her i really like and i really saw her going far...and it's not just cause i find her attractive...

Robbed. I loved that girl.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Oct 18th 2009, 4:14 PM
Post #50

5th Couple: Samuel and Suzzanne

Ok time to get into my least favorite girl...this girls annoys me..they have broadway...Samuel is struggling in the rehersal footage...A LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION BY ELVIS!!! unique song choice....Some really cool moments in this...it's really different and not your typical broadway...a little horny...well the song is called a a little less conversation so it makes sense lol...Suzanne has some nice lines but i still don't like her.they did a good job...but i think they are just under the bar already set by the other 4 routines that have performed already...Dan thought it was boring...i wouldn't say it was boring...but it was outshines by everything else so far...

--------------------
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Oct 18th 2009, 4:20 PM
Post #51

6th Couple: Sarjat & Michael

She reminds me of Lamb...i don't like the look of this couple...they haven't even started dancing but they don't look good together...he's WAY too tall for her....or maybe they were just on steps lol...they have Modern...aparently it has something to do with Alice and Wonderland....damn i'm having a hard time following this show 90% of the time lol...that Vanessa Carlton song...DONT LIKE THESE COSTUMES AT ALLL!! The movment is not matching the chorography for me...the timing works but it looks like it should go to another song...OMG SHE JUST LIFTED HIM!....they danced it well....but the chorography was off for me...

--------------------
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Oct 18th 2009, 4:28 PM
Post #52

7th Couple: Bruno and Noi

they got HIP HOP! Noi looks like shes trying to get gangsta....looks like there doing alot of popping and locking...4 MINUTES!!!...so fufilling the requirment set by alll sytycd seasons we must have a routine featuring soldiers....the begiining looks a tad boring and lame....thank god the routine is starting to pick up...unison was a little bad...a good job i guess...but they are defintly in the bottom half of the performances...they should be bottom 3

--------------------
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Oct 18th 2009, 4:35 PM
Post #53

8th Routine (FINAL): Els & Angelo

They be a cute couple...NO QUICKSTEP!!!! KISS OF DE...aww i give up...it should no longer be called the Kiss of Death considering how many of them have actually sent home is not even half of that that have preformed the style...and there Thave been some very good ones...anyways Angelo is hopping like a rabbit in the rehersal hall for some reason...and it's starting...Angelo is Mr. Suave! I'm loving some of the characterization in this..although Angelo was a little spacey at one point...THAt was a really good Quickstep...I really like these two...Angelo was VERY impressive

--------------------
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Oct 18th 2009, 4:45 PM
Post #54

i'm gonna watch the results porition now...its all done in clips the fulll results eppisode will be up tommorow

OMG GROUP RUTINE USING NIRVANA!!! SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRT!!! Some Hospital theeme......why the f*** do this theme the week after Lorenzo gets hurt is beyond me...som really cool things...but this...what now were remizing the song and going into a little house/hip hop section...that was interesting...i don't know how i feel about it yet...its something i'll either grow to love or hate on second viewing

Bottom 3: Sarjat & Micheal, Evelien & Crazy Afro Man, Samuel & B**** I don't like Suzanne

I agree with 2 out of the 3...

--------------------
+Quote Post
SyracuseMug
post Oct 18th 2009, 4:45 PM
Post #55

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

Fav. SYTYCD3: Jaimie Goodwin
Fav. SYTYCD5: Janette Manrara
Fav. SYTYCD PO6: Ania Tarnowska

QUOTE(dancecab @ Oct 18th 2009, 4:41 PM) *

Top 18 Comments i'm going to white them out you guys can reply as you watch or before...doesn't matter it's just i know some peoples like being suprised..

Did you mean Top 16? I thought this version didn't start out with a Top 20.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Oct 18th 2009, 4:59 PM
Post #56

SOLOS:

Evelien---using moment i said it---LOVE HER LEGS...very nice little solo...coulda used a little bit of facials...but technically very pleasing

Lousie -- Viva La vida --- he's very good technically...but way too....feminine....i'm sorry crazy afro guy...but did you know you dance like a girl...change that...thank you...

Suzanne --using say by One republic --ANOTHER TECHNICAL POWERHOUSE! i don't like this girl but she's very technically good...the intro was really coool from her....her legs are insane...she likes to focus on them...and i can see why...hopefully next time she does something more then kick...

Samuel -- battlewalk by wade robson is the song-- tthe musicallitly on this boy is pretty sick...very unique solo....i liked it

Sarajate -- or as i like to call her Lamb 2.0...umm...yeah didn't like that solo...last weeks was cool but this one...a whole lotta nothing for me...she can go...please

Michael -- using the FACE!!!!...crap all i can think is blakes chorography....ok the video isn't working noexpression.gif...OMG AWESOME SOLO!! And he actually had emotion and amazing technique...this guys really going up in my books

Going Home: Samuel & Sajata(thank god i don't know how to spell her name)

QUOTE(SyracuseMug @ Oct 18th 2009, 5:45 PM) *

Did you mean Top 16? I thought this version didn't start out with a Top 20.

i ment top 16...i was a little bit of a dorknob for a second

--------------------
+Quote Post
topspinace09
post Oct 19th 2009, 12:28 AM
Post #57

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. TV7: Manning. Sill. Jamison.

This is cool. I don't understand anything they're saying haha.gif I wish it was that way with Leah & Jean Marc.

Oh Dan. I'll actually listen to him since I can't understand anyone else.

Kris wub.gif He's a hottie. I think.

Top 18 Show.

Els & Angelo. Chacha: That was pretty good. Els had some trouble with the footwork, but this looks great. How many seasons has this gone through? It's good. 7.5/10

Noi & Bruno. Disco: Eww at the Dutch hairstyles. Fail. Not bad. 7/10

Marleen & Virgil. Viennese? Waltz. I can't read Dutch. Marleen was wonderful. Virgil was horrible. Totally agree with Dan Karaty. 6/10

Suzanne & Samuel. Fast Hip Hop. LOL at them breaking it down into speeds. I like this couple. Ooh baby. Bringin' sexy back. Hotness. I liked the style and JT. 7.5/10

Evelien & Louis. Modern (Contemp?). OMG It looks like he's holding her up by her vagina fear2.gif I thought the movement was very amateurish. Not my favorite. They do choose really good music though. 6/10

Rubien & Michael: Broadway. Rubien seems unstable on her feet. Michael is my fave so far. He has good technique. First person tonight who's not all about performance. I agree with Dan Karaty. Rubien was horrible. LOL. 6/10

Saartje & Pablo: Jazz. OMG Pablo creeps me out. His eyes and face are hella scary fear2.gif Why would they choose one of the ugliest Hispanic guys I've ever seen? Echh. Fail. That was spastic and annoying. Extremely disorganized. Hated the prop. 5/10.

Shiobian & Kris: Eh Kris isn't as good looking as I thought. He looks good with makeup on and a hat on haha.gif Definitely the best looking guy though. Didn't do a very good job with that judges. There must be a girl agenda. Lyrical Hip Hop: LOL That was by far the best of the night. Dan Karaty is a good judge. Thank you for agreeing with me. 9/10

Oona & Lorenzo: Modern. I love this song! WTF! That was the second good performance of the night. That really sucks for Lorenzo. I really liked that performance! I wish I could see the end. 9/10

Definitely two best performances at the end. Planned?

Top 18 Results.

Group: Wait, yay! Lorenzo's back! Umm WTF I thought you people said he was gone! Lies! He better not get injured a second time. I like this routine. Lorenzo just jumped high and landed...

Oh lol, it was probably pre recorded. Fail.

DFYL
Saartje: solo was surprisingly good. werk it girl!
Pablo: W.T.F. Fail. noexpression.gif
Noi: She didnt really do anything.
Bruno: some good things. some bad parts.
Rubien: haha.gif WTF..some of these solos are just stupid
Michael: Spastic and disorganized. I'm laughing right now. Can we get rid of everyone but Saartje???

Seriously ridic noexpression.gif

Yay Saartje.

Ew get rid of both of them. Blechh. I say Noi because she's hotter. I agree with the decision.

Again the right decision for the guys. Although the bottom six were all horrible except for Saartje.

--------------------
IPB Image
#TEAMJC4EVAH
+Quote Post
Gonchey
post Oct 19th 2009, 12:40 AM
Post #58

JC you're watching this! w00t.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
topspinace09
post Oct 19th 2009, 12:59 AM
Post #59

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. TV7: Manning. Sill. Jamison.

QUOTE(Gonchey @ Oct 19th 2009, 1:40 AM) *

JC you're watching this! w00t.gif wub.gif

haha.gif Yes, yes I am. But I wasn't impressed with the first show.

I want to see the first season. I think it was much better.

--------------------
IPB Image
#TEAMJC4EVAH
+Quote Post
Gonchey
post Oct 19th 2009, 1:23 AM
Post #60

QUOTE(topspinace09 @ Oct 19th 2009, 7:59 AM) *

haha.gif Yes, yes I am. But I wasn't impressed with the first show.

I want to see the first season. I think it was much better.

I'm watching Season 1. It's better than CA2, but I'm not loving it.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

115 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 25th 2014, 11:04 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol