Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

3 Pages V < 1 2 3   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Concert recap 8/29/09
wickedelphie10
post Sep 5th 2009, 1:13 PM
Post #41

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI7: David Cook

QUOTE(mickrock @ Sep 4th 2009, 11:23 PM) *

That's great that you got such a good spot at the barricades after the show! I should have went by Meredith because she was at the end right up front, but I was afraid that would cause a riot or something! Idol fans can be pretty intense sometimes. Haha! It's so cool that you got those pictures of Allison, especially since she's your favorite! I would have LOVED to meet both Adam and Allison, but hopefully I will during their solo tours original.gif

I honestly love all the Idols this season. After meeting Michael, he was bumped up to #1. I love him for all the reasons you mentioned...he's so nice to everyone and interacts with every fan. He was so patient, and you can tell he really cares. I think he's great!

No, I didn't give the rest to the security guard. I wasn't sure if it would actually get to them. I'm thinking about sending them to fan clubs (I only found Megan's and Scott's so far)...or maybe just waiting until they go on their solo tours to hopefully meet them. Oh, I did give my drawing of Kris to his parents, and they wanted me to autograph it for him w00t.gif

After I graduated college, I started my own graphic design business in my hometown. It's a lot of work, but I'm having a lot of fun!

I got my pictures printed at Walmart tonight, and you are definitely in some of my pics!

Yikes, I definitely write too much! Sorry for writing a novel! haha.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

thanks! yeah idol fans can be kinda intense sometimes... i hope you're able to meet a lot of them during their solo tours and give the pictures to them then. if not, then good luck on finding the fan clubs!

that's soo cool michael was bumped up to #1! who was your favorite before the tour? That's sooo awesome/cool that you met Kris's parents and were able to give the picture to them! and that's amazing that they wanted you to sign it for him! his parents are awesome! were they sitting near you? or did you run in to them like near a concession stand or something?

wow! that does sound like a lot of work! do you design ads around town or other graphic stuff? that sounds like a lot of fun!

haha yeah, i see myself in the second picture. the first picture of you and Kris's parents is adorable!

i have some pics that you are in:(along with meredith and Bailee)

IPB Image
IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
sig: DavidA_Carrie. Avi: JeffreyJBJB I am the red Bower Ranger.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 5th 2009, 1:13 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

mickrock
post Sep 6th 2009, 7:41 PM
Post #42

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. Season: Season 6

QUOTE(wickedelphie10 @ Sep 5th 2009, 1:13 PM) *

thanks! yeah idol fans can be kinda intense sometimes... i hope you're able to meet a lot of them during their solo tours and give the pictures to them then. if not, then good luck on finding the fan clubs!

that's soo cool michael was bumped up to #1! who was your favorite before the tour? That's sooo awesome/cool that you met Kris's parents and were able to give the picture to them! and that's amazing that they wanted you to sign it for him! his parents are awesome! were they sitting near you? or did you run in to them like near a concession stand or something?

wow! that does sound like a lot of work! do you design ads around town or other graphic stuff? that sounds like a lot of fun!

haha yeah, i see myself in the second picture. the first picture of you and Kris's parents is adorable!

i have some pics that you are in:(along with meredith and Bailee)

IPB Image
IPB Image

Before the tour, I really liked Matt, Allison, and Adam (and Michael, of course). I think they are the best performers, in my opinion. But I love all of them and like them for different reasons.

No, we didn't sit by Kris's parents. We ran into them on our way to the souvenir booth before the show. My mom spotted them, and we were so excited and honored to meet them! Very nice people.

I design ads, posters, business cards, logos, wedding invitations and programs, letterheads, websites, books, postcards, t-shirts...pretty much anything you can think of that needs a designer. I also offer original artwork and photography. It is a lot of fun. There's something new every day.

Thanks for sharing a couple of your pictures! It's fun to see it from your perspective.

Was this the only show you went to or did you go to more?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
wickedelphie10
post Sep 11th 2009, 4:41 PM
Post #43

QUOTE(mickrock @ Sep 6th 2009, 7:41 PM) *

Before the tour, I really liked Matt, Allison, and Adam (and Michael, of course). I think they are the best performers, in my opinion. But I love all of them and like them for different reasons.

No, we didn't sit by Kris's parents. We ran into them on our way to the souvenir booth before the show. My mom spotted them, and we were so excited and honored to meet them! Very nice people.

I design ads, posters, business cards, logos, wedding invitations and programs, letterheads, websites, books, postcards, t-shirts...pretty much anything you can think of that needs a designer. I also offer original artwork and photography. It is a lot of fun. There's something new every day.

Thanks for sharing a couple of your pictures! It's fun to see it from your perspective.

Was this the only show you went to or did you go to more?

yeah i like all of the idols for different reasons! some of them i don't like them musically as much as i like them as a person!
that's soo cool that you just ran into them! that's an awesome coincidence! original.gif
that sounds like a lot of fun! i'm glad it's not the same thing every day for you! that might get a little boring...
yeah, unfortunately this was the only one i went to. i went to KC last year, but it was the day after the show this year so we couldn't go.
did you go to another show?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
mickrock
post Sep 14th 2009, 1:30 PM
Post #44

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. Season: Season 6

QUOTE(wickedelphie10 @ Sep 11th 2009, 4:41 PM) *

yeah i like all of the idols for different reasons! some of them i don't like them musically as much as i like them as a person!
that's soo cool that you just ran into them! that's an awesome coincidence! original.gif
that sounds like a lot of fun! i'm glad it's not the same thing every day for you! that might get a little boring...
yeah, unfortunately this was the only one i went to. i went to KC last year, but it was the day after the show this year so we couldn't go.
did you go to another show?

No, I didn't go to another show either. I wanted to go to Indianapolis, but it was the same day as my cousin's graduation party. I promised him I would be there, so I didn't want to break my promise. From what I heard, only Matt, Michael, and Danny came out there. Lil also came out very briefly. I'm already looking forward to next year's concert!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
wickedelphie10
post Sep 16th 2009, 10:56 PM
Post #45

QUOTE(mickrock @ Sep 14th 2009, 1:30 PM) *

No, I didn't go to another show either. I wanted to go to Indianapolis, but it was the same day as my cousin's graduation party. I promised him I would be there, so I didn't want to break my promise. From what I heard, only Matt, Michael, and Danny came out there. Lil also came out very briefly. I'm already looking forward to next year's concert!

i'm sorry you couldn't go to indy.
i know i can't wait for next years concert! it'll be amazing! ahh! only it better not be in sept./end of august b/c next year i'll have to leave for school and won't be able to go if i'm at school! ughhh! it better be before school starts or else i might crying.gif and have to go to another concert!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 18th 2014, 3:50 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol