Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

> My Concert recap 8/29/09
wickedelphie10
post Aug 30th 2009, 9:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI7: David Cook

ahhhhh okay so i just got back from the concert! it was amazing to say the least!
Lets just say: I finally realized that Adam used to be my favorite, then it was Allison and and Adam, and now Allison is most definitely my favorite! I still love Adam as well, but instead of Adam being number 1, now Allison is my number 1 fav!

before: So, i was on the comp. trying to get good seats beforehand and I managed to get front row in the pod thing by the stage! ahh they were amazing seats! w00t!!!!!!! Anyway, I got there at like, 11:00 ish and Matt and Michael came out beforehand. I managed to get a pic. with Michael, but I couldn't get one with Matt b/c of the annoying ppl on either side of me. (the people on either side of me I had met at the concert last year, and the reason i was between them is b/c they both wanted pics with Kris, but they didn't want to stand next to each other so they could get it from farther away and not real close. and one of them was wearing a crown that said 21, b/c she had just turned 21 A COUPLE DAYS AGO! yet she was pretending like it was today to get the pic with Matt! then afterwards I hung out with one of them, b/c that's what I had done last year and the whole time she was complaining about how Kris didn't come out and how disappointed she was! i was like, it's not his job to come out! but she kept on complaining! ughh it was kinda annoying to say the least!)

THE CONCERT

Michael-Michael is amazing! he is really talented! He definitely should have placed higher than 10th! He got the crowd pumped! It was amazing!

Megan-ummm lets just say my opinion of her hasn't changed. She's a really nice girl, yet I still can't really stand her voice.... I will say though, that it was a better than what I expected. oo and her hair was kinda ugly, i'm not a big fan of her afro lol! and i did clap along to her set! (actually i did for everyone who asked! b/c it makes the concert even more fun!!)

Scott-I thought Scott was amazing! I loved all of his songs! I loved his jokes too! they were hilarious! (the high-five heard around the world and simon being mean! haha!)

Lil-I thought she was good, but she was kinda worse than I expected. My mom and I were talking about this during intermission (so i know it's not just me), but we both found her kind of hard to understand. i could understand her on the last two b/c i knew the songs, but the first one was kinda hard to understand.

Anoop-ahh Anoop was amazing as well! i love the quality to his voice! and hahah to his tweet about the arch being half of a mickey d's sign! hahah

Matt-Matt was really good! He was a lot better then on the show and my mom agreed with me! I loved his version of You Found Me so much better than the original version! Yet, at this point I was getting really impatient for Allison and I still had to wait through all of intermission!

1st Group Song/Medley-I thought it was good. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either!

Allison-AHHHHHH!!!! She was amazing! I loved So What, and Cry Baby, and Barracuda! her set is way to short! it feels like she just comes out, runs around and then goes away again! i was so glad i had front row! Her voice is amazing! and her hair was really red and soo cool! i loved it! esp. having front row seats while Allison was singing!!! (although while she was doing her thing where she announced the top 3, some people behind us booed Kris. I was like uh-oh...)

Danny-so i will say, he was a lot better than I thought he would be. I actually liked him during the concert! I'm still not a huge fan, but tonight was def. an improvement!

Adam-Adam was amazing as well! He sounded great on the first song, the second song his voice sounded kind of weird on for a little while at the beginning but then it got better. After Mad World there was Slow Ride! ahhhhhhh soooooo fun! people threw some things on stage, but they didn't really mess with them this time... which was kinda disappointing b/c I love when they play with them! hahah

Kris-was amazing! (only the stupid glamberts (yes i know i'm a glambert) were so annoying behind b/c they started booing! so i gave them the death glare three times! and then they started like shouting at me saying something that i didn't hear, so i turned around and ignored them. they didn't really boo again, they would say adam at random times, and they talked throughout his entire set (which was soooo annoying!).) anyway, back to Kris-he was great! i loved his set! i love heartless, and the rest of them!

Don't Stop Believing-It was great! i love the group songs! I do on the show as well (even if they're cheesy sometimes... lol!) Allison's part was definitely the best! but the rest were great too! and then Allison and Megan did the chest bump at the end as always!

After the concert:

ahh okay, where to start. so i knew that i wouldn't be late b/c they were coming out in the lobby and they had to let people leave as well, so they couldn't barricade it off. so, i got a spot and i probably should have gone to the back b/c they were making everyone else go to the back, yet they didn't say anything to me after i scooted back a couple of steps, so i got to stay where i was. Then the wait began.

Apparently the people in front of me were also really big fans of Allison, so i was like uh-oh... but they said i could squeeze in after they got their picture! since i was like second row at the barricades! well guess what?

THE FIRST PEOPLE OUT WERE MEGAN AND ALLLISON FREAKING IRAHETA!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! so Megan started on our side, and Allison started on the other. I just kind put out and Megan ended up signing it! She is soo sweet! then ALLISON GOT CLOSER! so, when she got to us i gave her what i had brought for her! (i had bought some hot cheetos in the vending machine at my school (yes i'm cheap haha and sorry Ithiel, I know that was kinda your thing but I knew she loved them so yeah!) and a small brown and black beanie baby cat that i had tied a mini stl. hat on to that had come off of a stl. style cupcake from a friends b-day party! lol) so i gave her the cheetos and she was like, "for me?" and got really excited! and then i asked for a picture and she posed for a picture! it was amazing! she was making one of her silly faces and biting on the bag of cheetos! but somehow i managed to cut off like all of my face, and you can only see like my nose and one eye! i was really disappointed! so i gave her the cat and she again asked if it was for her, and i was like yup! then i asked if i could have another picture b/c i got cut out and she was like yeah! so she posed for another picture! she is sooo nice! ahhhh i love her! Iíll try to get the pictures up as soon as I can! As for video, I got clips of slow ride, so what, a small one of Cry Baby, Donít Stop Believing, and maybe some Hey Jude. Iíll try to get them up as quickly as possible!

so, after that i was soo thrilled and really wouldn't have cared if anyone else came out, but ADAM CAME OUT! i got his autograph as well! and then the crowd loosened up! it was great! Matt came out again, Danny came out, and Scott came out! I got all of their autographs as well! Then they guy came out and said they were leaving so we left. The only ones that didn't come out at all were Kris, Lil, and Anoop. i think Lil's kids were there, b/c some small kids had gone down the ramp in the afternoon and someone said Kris had his wife there. I'm so glad they got to spend some time with their families!

AND I GOT TO MEET ALLISON and ADAM! WOOTT!!

--------------------
IPB Image
sig: DavidA_Carrie. Avi: JeffreyJBJB I am the red Bower Ranger.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 30th 2009, 9:50 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
*Bailee
post Aug 30th 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #2

no day but today

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson
Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. Person: Amy Poehler

Before the show, were you right by the side of the parking garage? By the girls who kept bugging the security guys and the girl with the "Miss Birthday Girl" sash on?

If so, you were right across from me. happy.gif

--------------------
Amy Poehler. Sasha Alexander. Carly Smithson.
IPB Image
Clicking this will greatly improve the quality of your life.
+Quote Post
wickedelphie10
post Aug 30th 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI7: David Cook

QUOTE(*Bailee @ Aug 30th 2009, 10:11 PM) *

Before the show, were you right by the side of the parking garage? By the girls who kept bugging the security guys and the girl with the "Miss Birthday Girl" sash on?

If so, you were right across from me. happy.gif

yup! from your point of view i was to the right of the girl with the birthday sash on.
also you were sitting in first row weren't you? b/c i was in first row of the pod thing-the person who put tape all over her sign? haha i saw you and grandma sit down, but i didn't know if you grandma knew about idf so i didn't say anything sorry. you looked great in the gokey shirt and the sign turned out great! how did you like the concert? did you get to meet danny afterwards?

--------------------
IPB Image
sig: DavidA_Carrie. Avi: JeffreyJBJB I am the red Bower Ranger.
+Quote Post
*Bailee
post Aug 31st 2009, 12:13 AM
Post #4

no day but today

QUOTE(wickedelphie10 @ Aug 30th 2009, 10:44 PM) *

yup! from your point of view i was to the right of the girl with the birthday sash on.
also you were sitting in first row weren't you? b/c i was in first row of the pod thing-the person who put tape all over her sign? haha i saw you and grandma sit down, but i didn't know if you grandma knew about idf so i didn't say anything sorry. you looked great in the gokey shirt and the sign turned out great! how did you like the concert? did you get to meet danny afterwards?

I definitely remember seeing you then. happy.gif

& yes, I was in the front row. grin.gif We didn't stay after though, because my grandma was tired and wanted to get home. It was alright though, I've already met Danny twice before and I'm still going to one more show. But I'm still really disappointed I didn't get to meet him again. sad.gif

& thanks about my shirt/sign. I'm just sad Danny didn't get to see them. sad.gif But I'm bringing at least the sign again next weekend. happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
IDKmyBFF.Phil
post Aug 31st 2009, 12:30 AM
Post #5

Fav. AI6: Phil Stacey
Fav. AI8: Danny Gokey
Fav. Season of Idol: 6 ♥

QUOTE(*Bailee @ Aug 31st 2009, 12:13 AM) *

I definitely remember seeing you then. happy.gif

& yes, I was in the front row. grin.gif We didn't stay after though, because my grandma was tired and wanted to get home. It was alright though, I've already met Danny twice before and I'm still going to one more show. But I'm still really disappointed I didn't get to meet him again. sad.gif

& thanks about my shirt/sign. I'm just sad Danny didn't get to see them. sad.gif But I'm bringing at least the sign again next weekend. happy.gif

Hey random...you were standing by the girl and her mom (her mom's name was meredith but i can't remember her name) with the drawings of the idols....do you know if she goes her or do you have a way to contact her? i wanted to ask her something. original.gif thanks!

--------------------
Season6♥ForLife! Backstreet♥♥♥ Hawk♥♥
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Bailee
post Aug 31st 2009, 7:35 AM
Post #6

no day but today

QUOTE(IDKmyBFF.Phil @ Aug 31st 2009, 12:30 AM) *

Hey random...you were standing by the girl and her mom (her mom's name was meredith but i can't remember her name) with the drawings of the idols....do you know if she goes her or do you have a way to contact her? i wanted to ask her something. original.gif thanks!

Yep, her name was Tanya. Her twitter is @tanyap03. happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
IDKmyBFF.Phil
post Aug 31st 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(*Bailee @ Aug 31st 2009, 7:35 AM) *

Yep, her name was Tanya. Her twitter is @tanyap03. happy.gif

thanks so much! original.gif
see you saturday i'm sure original.gif
feel free to bring more change for sophia's heart wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Bailee
post Aug 31st 2009, 3:44 PM
Post #8

no day but today

QUOTE(IDKmyBFF.Phil @ Aug 31st 2009, 12:50 PM) *

thanks so much! original.gif
see you saturday i'm sure original.gif
feel free to bring more change for sophia's heart wink.gif

You're welcome. happy.gif

& I'll definitely bring tons more. I'll tell my mom too.

Were you in Memphis too? You looked really familiar, I thought maybe I saw you there.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
IDKmyBFF.Phil
post Aug 31st 2009, 5:55 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(*Bailee @ Aug 31st 2009, 3:44 PM) *

You're welcome. happy.gif

& I'll definitely bring tons more. I'll tell my mom too.

Were you in Memphis too? You looked really familiar, I thought maybe I saw you there.

sweet!! thanks so much!!! original.gif
yes i was in memphis!! i don't remember seeing you haha. but i was there. and little rock and atlanta.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
wickedelphie10   My Concert recap 8/29/09   Aug 30th 2009, 9:50 PM
Jess   Awesome! Congrats! :w00t: I would have ...   Aug 30th 2009, 9:58 PM
wickedelphie10   Awesome! Congrats! :w00t: I would have...   Aug 30th 2009, 10:07 PM
*Bailee   Before the show, were you right by the side of the...   Aug 30th 2009, 10:11 PM
wickedelphie10   Before the show, were you right by the side of th...   Aug 30th 2009, 10:44 PM
*Bailee   yup! from your point of view i was to the rig...   Aug 31st 2009, 12:13 AM
IDKmyBFF.Phil   I definitely remember seeing you then. ^_^ ...   Aug 31st 2009, 12:30 AM
*Bailee   Hey random...you were standing by the girl and he...   Aug 31st 2009, 7:35 AM
IDKmyBFF.Phil   Yep, her name was Tanya. Her twitter is @tanyap0...   Aug 31st 2009, 12:50 PM
*Bailee   thanks so much! :) see you saturday i'm s...   Aug 31st 2009, 3:44 PM
IDKmyBFF.Phil   You're welcome. ^_^ & I'll definitel...   Aug 31st 2009, 5:55 PM
*Bailee   sweet!! thanks so much!!! :) ...   Aug 31st 2009, 10:45 PM
IDKmyBFF.Phil   I don't remember where I saw you, I just knew...   Aug 31st 2009, 10:58 PM
*Bailee   haha i'm Jesi. :) when tanya told me you guys...   Sep 1st 2009, 8:23 AM
IDKmyBFF.Phil   Nice to officially meet you. :hug: :haha: We wer...   Sep 1st 2009, 3:33 PM
*Bailee   yeah they were annoying. i was so mad i just didn...   Sep 1st 2009, 4:03 PM
IDKmyBFF.Phil   :haha: Especially if Danny comes out! Are you...   Sep 1st 2009, 4:59 PM
Minterz18   Great review! Glad you had a great time! I...   Aug 31st 2009, 12:21 AM
wickedelphie10   I definitely remember seeing you then. ^_^ ...   Aug 31st 2009, 7:36 AM
*Bailee   well i hope sees the sign next weekend! what ...   Aug 31st 2009, 9:45 AM
aiOR82   awesome   Aug 31st 2009, 12:59 PM
natalietan   Good review!   Sep 1st 2009, 11:19 AM
wickedelphie10   lol- so did you guys meet each other at the show? ...   Sep 1st 2009, 8:43 PM
mickrock   Great concert recap, wickedelphie10! This i...   Sep 1st 2009, 10:05 PM
*Bailee   Great concert recap, wickedelphie10! This ...   Sep 1st 2009, 10:10 PM
IDKmyBFF.Phil   Great concert recap, wickedelphie10! This ...   Sep 1st 2009, 10:51 PM
mickrock   Haha! Well, it takes a bunch of practice. ...   Sep 1st 2009, 11:11 PM
IDKmyBFF.Phil   Haha! Well, it takes a bunch of practice. T...   Sep 2nd 2009, 2:59 AM
*Bailee   Haha! Well, it takes a bunch of practice. T...   Sep 2nd 2009, 5:31 AM
wickedelphie10   Great concert recap, wickedelphie10! This ...   Sep 2nd 2009, 7:18 AM
mickrock   i just click 'reply' and it shows the who...   Sep 2nd 2009, 9:59 AM
wickedelphie10   Ok, now I feel stupid. That was easy. Thanks, C...   Sep 2nd 2009, 7:57 PM
IDKmyBFF.Phil   meredith might have been the other girl i met with...   Sep 2nd 2009, 8:16 PM
mickrock   yup. i was standing exactly to the right of the b...   Sep 2nd 2009, 10:08 PM
wickedelphie10   I think you're in some of my pictures! I...   Sep 2nd 2009, 11:51 PM
mickrock   haha well to help you out, i have really long hai...   Sep 3rd 2009, 9:08 PM
wickedelphie10   Hey wickedelphie10, here's my vector illustra...   Sep 4th 2009, 12:45 AM
mickrock   omg that work is absolutely wonderful! were y...   Sep 4th 2009, 12:40 PM
wickedelphie10   Thanks!! No, we didn't stay after. ...   Sep 4th 2009, 4:53 PM
mickrock   yes, i stayed after! i also stayed for the wh...   Sep 4th 2009, 11:23 PM
wickedelphie10   That's great that you got such a good spot at...   Sep 5th 2009, 1:13 PM
mickrock   thanks! yeah idol fans can be kinda intense s...   Sep 6th 2009, 7:41 PM
wickedelphie10   Before the tour, I really liked Matt, Allison, an...   Sep 11th 2009, 4:41 PM
mickrock   yeah i like all of the idols for different reason...   Sep 14th 2009, 1:30 PM
wickedelphie10   No, I didn't go to another show either. I wa...   Sep 16th 2009, 10:56 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 16th 2014, 4:29 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol