Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

> Paula is leaving Idol
GalGor
post Aug 5th 2009, 12:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Sad, sad.. Paula Abdul is leaving American Idol, where she was from the beginning. She was such a big fan and supporter of our adorable Michael. I don't think that she coast much less then Ryan.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/paula-abdul-leav...n-idol/26014?nc

http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-america...81?__source=omg

This post has been edited by GalGor: Aug 5th 2009, 12:26 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 5th 2009, 12:22 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
jas89
post Aug 6th 2009, 8:27 AM
Post #2

Fav. AI7: Michael Johns
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. Hobby: Staring at my set

yea, she turned down 10 million. She doesn't need our sympathy. lmao.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ultimat1
post Aug 7th 2009, 9:52 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(jas89 @ Aug 6th 2009, 8:27 AM) *
yea, she turned down 10 million. She doesn't need our sympathy. lmao.gif
True. I can give you 10 million reasons why I have no pity for her. lmao.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Listen and order at AOL, and Wal-Mart. Click on the pic to order from Amazon
+Quote Post
GalGor
post Aug 7th 2009, 11:54 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(Ultimat1 @ Aug 7th 2009, 9:52 AM) *

True. I can give you 10 million reasons why I have no pity for her. lmao.gif

But me - I have just ONE reason to regret.. Paula Abdul brought her part into Michael position in AI competition. Her comments after Michael's performances like : I'm such a big fan of yours. You know that..
or You're a Star- rock Star, blues Star.. or her disagreements with Randy -Simon like : Did you finish, man?
I disagree with you again... I couldn't disagree more.. so on..- are HUGE. Her judge position and vision of Michael ability was so supportive. She was some kind of disbalance on Randy-Simon tandem. She brought a lot of votes for Michael..Because, of,course, people trusted her. About 10M - she dropped it, because she CAN . But the main reason of her leaving is her disagreement of been something aside. It's very nice paid job and not something an hour, but M's. So , she doesn't want to feel heself more then 4 times smaller then Ryan. Or 10 times smaller then Randy and Simon. Maybe, it was just to force her to leave. Yes, Michael not here anymore , he on his way Paula Abdul helped him to get. And I'm thankful for her .

P.S. - Simon invited Victoria Beckman to judge on AI. WOW... What a nonsence.. Singer, dancer,
awards winner, 8 years judge from the beginning is leaving AI and somehow -so-so-singer, somehow-so-so-dancer, somehow-so-so-musician , I mean her previous experience, but Victoria Beckham in model field - will judge singers.. w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

This post has been edited by GalGor: Aug 14th 2009, 2:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ultimat1
post Aug 7th 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(GalGor @ Aug 7th 2009, 11:54 AM) *

But me - I have just ONE reason to regret.. Paula Abdul brought her part into Michael position in AI competition. Her comments after Michael's performances like : I'm such a big fan of yours. You know that..
or You're a Star- rock Star, blues Star.. or her disagreements with Randy -Simon like : Did you finish, man?
I disagree with you again... I couldn't disagree more.. so on..- are HUGE. Her judge position and vision of Michael ability was so supportive. She was some kind of disbalance on Randy-Simon tandem. She brought a lot of votes for Michael..Because, of,course, people trusted her. About 10M - she dropped it, because she CAN . But the main reason of her leaving is her disagreement of been something aside. It's very nice paid job and not something an hour, but M's. So , she doesn't want to feel heself more then 4 times smaller then Ryan. Or 10 times smaller then Randy and Simon. Maybe, it was just to force her to leave. Yes, Michael not here anymore , he on his way Paula Abdul helped him to get. And I'm thankful for her .

I understand what you're saying and I appreciate Paula as a judge more than any other on the show. If she'd been able to speak with more authority, people might've taken her more seriously. The problem with her was, she'd get all flustered by the other judges remarks and couldn't ever articulate whatever point she was trying to make. I do give her Kudos for trying to fight back though. With "The Articulate Ass" on one side and "The Dawg" on the other, she did at least try to stay human.

With that being said, I've never once based how I voted because of something one of them said. I trust my own judgment of talent more than I would trust ANY of their opinions. Michael is the one and only Idol I've ever voted for, and furthermore, he's the only one I'll ever vote for again. It's not a popular opinion (especially since we're at IDF a the moment), but everyone here already knows how I feel.

I think more than anything else, Paula is leaving because she knows AI is a sinking ship. It started losing the honored place it once held because too many people started questioning the validity of the voting machine, not just with Michael, but with Chris Daughtry, and a few notable others. Then there was an entire nation infuriated by the way he was treated the night Michael left. American Idol has never regained its credibility and never will as far as I'm concerned.

I've heard about the BS antics the judges pulled this year rather than giving contestants a helpful critique, they've all of sudden decided the show should be about them instead. The grand entrances, and crayons, blah, blah, blah. Paula would do well to move on to something with higher class. wink.gif

Oh yeah, I forgot to add Kara is a joke. She may be a wonderful musician, but she's not good in front of a camera.

I'm sorry Paula is leaving too. flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
GalGor
post Aug 8th 2009, 12:03 AM
Post #6

QUOTE(Ultimat1 @ Aug 7th 2009, 11:45 PM) *

I understand what you're saying and I appreciate Paula as a judge more than any other on the show. If she'd been able to speak with more authority, people might've taken her more seriously. The problem with her was, she'd get all flustered by the other judges remarks and couldn't ever articulate whatever point she was trying to make. I do give her Kudos for trying to fight back though. With "The Articulate Ass" on one side and "The Dawg" on the other, she did at least try to stay human.

With that being said, I've never once based how I voted because of something one of them said. I trust my own judgment of talent more than I would trust ANY of their opinions. Michael is the one and only Idol I've ever voted for, and furthermore, he's the only one I'll ever vote for again. It's not a popular opinion (especially since we're at IDF a the moment), but everyone here already knows how I feel.

I think more than anything else, Paula is leaving because she knows AI is a sinking ship. It started losing the honored place it once held because too many people started questioning the validity of the voting machine, not just with Michael, but with Chris Daughtry, and a few notable others. Then there was an entire nation infuriated by the way he was treated the night Michael left. American Idol has never regained its credibility and never will as far as I'm concerned.

I've heard about the BS antics the judges pulled this year rather than giving contestants a helpful critique, they've all of sudden decided the show should be about them instead. The grand entrances, and crayons, blah, blah, blah. Paula would do well to move on to something with higher class. wink.gif
Oh yeah, I forgot to add Kara is a joke. She may be a wonderful musician, but she's not good in front of a camera.

I'm sorry Paula is leaving too. flowers.gif

Agree, agree..everything you're saying I agree. I understand what are you saying too. Probably, Paula was more human been with her weakness, then judge..Maybe It's just time to say Good bye for her?
You know , Ultimat, I don't remember somebody's name from AI , said that even with some drop because of PA leaving , he's so sure - AI will be successful then ever. I got it as just a pose. At least, AI lost me. I didn't watch AI session 8. At all. What I know- from media.

I edited my post. What about Victoria Beckham? What do you think?

This post has been edited by GalGor: Aug 14th 2009, 2:40 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ultimat1
post Aug 8th 2009, 1:17 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(GalGor @ Aug 8th 2009, 12:03 AM) *

Agree, agree..everything you're saying I agree. I understand what are you saying too. Probably, Paula was more human been with her weakness, then judge..Maybe It's just time to say Good bye for her?
You know , Ultimat, I don't remember somebody's name from AI , said that even with some drop because of PA leaving , he's so sure - AI will be successful then ever. I got it as just a pose. At least, AI lost me. I didn't watch AI session 8. At all. What I know- from media.

I edited my post. What about Victoria Beckman? What do you think?
Who? unsure.gif

As for AI, this is the beginning of the end. No show runs forever and this one is getting as old as is Simon. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
GalGor
post Aug 8th 2009, 3:01 AM
Post #8

QUOTE(Ultimat1 @ Aug 8th 2009, 1:17 AM) *

Who? unsure.gif

As for AI, this is the beginning of the end. No show runs forever and this one is getting as old as is Simon. haha.gif

- Simon invited Victoria Beckham to judge on AI. WOW... What a nonsence.. Singer, dancer,
awards winner, 8 years judge from the beginning is leaving AI and somehow -so-so-singer, somehow-so-so-dancer, somehow-so-so-musician , I mean her previous experience, but Victoria Beckham in model field - will judge singers..
w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

This post has been edited by GalGor: Aug 14th 2009, 2:49 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ultimat1
post Aug 8th 2009, 3:35 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(GalGor @ Aug 8th 2009, 3:01 AM) *

- Simon invited Victoria Beckman to judge on AI. WOW... What a nonsence.. Singer, dancer,
awards winner, 8 years judge from the beginning is leaving AI and somehow -so-so-singer, somehow-so-so-dancer, somehow-so-so-musician , I mean her previous experience, but Victoria Beckman in model field - will judge singers..
w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif
roll2.gif How can I be impressed by the success of someone I've never heard of? lmao.gif

Another AI fiasco. rolleyes.gif They didn't need 4 judges before. Maybe Kara and this Victoria are meant to equal one Paula?

w00twave.gif Going to bed now. Talk to you later. wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
GalGor   Paula is leaving Idol   Aug 5th 2009, 12:22 PM
Ultimat1   It's a shame to lose someone that's been t...   Aug 5th 2009, 1:10 PM
GalGor   It's a shame to lose someone that's been ...   Aug 5th 2009, 1:47 PM
Ultimat1   Yes, I trying to forget letter M after number 1...   Aug 5th 2009, 1:57 PM
GalGor   Perhaps she was insulted in some way. idk. Mayb...   Aug 5th 2009, 2:07 PM
Ultimat1   [b]Exactly.. [color=#ff0000] I'd much rathe...   Aug 5th 2009, 2:37 PM
GalGor   Ditto. :D :sorcerer: But you know, Ultimat, ...   Aug 6th 2009, 1:14 AM
jas89   yea, she turned down 10 million. She doesn't n...   Aug 6th 2009, 8:27 AM
Ultimat1   yea, she turned down 10 million. She doesn't ...   Aug 7th 2009, 9:52 AM
GalGor   True. I can give you 10 million reasons why I ha...   Aug 7th 2009, 11:54 AM
Ultimat1   [b]But me - I have just ONE reason to regret.....   Aug 7th 2009, 11:45 PM
GalGor   I understand what you're saying and I appreci...   Aug 8th 2009, 12:03 AM
Ultimat1   [b]Agree, agree..everything you're saying I...   Aug 8th 2009, 1:17 AM
GalGor   Who? :unsure: As for AI, this is the beginning...   Aug 8th 2009, 3:01 AM
Ultimat1   - Simon invited Victoria Beckman to judge on A...   Aug 8th 2009, 3:35 AM
Ultimat1   Hey GalGor - I recently heard that Victoria Beckma...   Aug 11th 2009, 10:31 PM
GalGor   Hey GalGor - I recently heard that Victoria Beckm...   Aug 13th 2009, 2:20 AM
Ultimat1   Yes, Victoria Beckman is former Spice Girl. I t...   Aug 13th 2009, 11:55 AM
GalGor   I've heard of David Beckman. Maybe they shou...   Aug 13th 2009, 9:53 PM
Ultimat1   I like you, Ultimat.. :D :D You're sharp.....   Aug 14th 2009, 2:41 AM
GalGor   Thank you GalGor, I like you too. You have impec...   Aug 14th 2009, 12:08 PM
Ultimat1   [b] :D :D , but if seriously,Ultimat, I follow...   Aug 14th 2009, 3:52 PM
Ultimat1   Back on topic, here's what Michael said about ...   Aug 15th 2009, 11:38 AM
Ultimat1   There are a lot of names for guests judges being k...   Aug 19th 2009, 12:45 PM
jas89   I've heard that they are bringing one of the J...   Aug 21st 2009, 8:57 AM
Ultimat1   I totally agree. They should get someone who know...   Aug 21st 2009, 12:17 PM
Ultimat1   Michael Johns Speaks Up for Paula Abdul Hmmm. ...   Aug 22nd 2009, 7:22 PM
I heart pizza   She's really REALLY leaving? I thought it was ...   Aug 23rd 2009, 4:56 PM
Ultimat1   She's really REALLY leaving? I thought it was...   Aug 23rd 2009, 6:15 PM
Ultimat1   The news according to US Magazine. Michael declar...   Aug 24th 2009, 11:03 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 19th 2014, 10:56 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol