Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V  1 2 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Matt Giraud tour scrapbook
UkranianLove
post Jul 11th 2009, 8:37 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams
Fav. AI11: Elise Testone

UPDATE: Matt got the scrapbook!!!!!!!!! spaz.gif

I got to the arena by 12:30, the buses came at 2, and by 4 I had lost almost all hope of meeting anyone because most of them were sick. At 4:20 Matt came out, lookin fine as always but extremely pale. He started at the end of the line farthest from me, so I had a lot of time to formulate what I would say to him. But when he got to me, I blanked lol. He went pretty quickly, I think it was because he didn't want to get anyone sick. Our conversation when he finally came:
Matt (after seeing my Kratt & Manny shirt and gray fedora) Hi baby!
Me - Hi Matt! Can you please sign this for me? Oh, and I made this scrapbook for you!
Matt - Aww, thank you! A fanbook?! *opens it & flips through a few pages* Now who are all these people? (he read some of the names out loud, I'm really sorry but I don't remember which ones!)
Me - They're some of your fans on Idolforums, they wanted to get messages to you.
Matt - Cool, thank you so much!

Then I got a pic with him - click He started signing for the people next to me, then turned back and said, "Wait, let me get the hat." and he signed the fedora I was wearing. I actually borrowed it from a friend who expected it back, and as soon as he finished signing it I thought about that part lol. Now I have to replace it, cause they're not getting Matt's signature haha.

Well, that's it for before the show. He sounded so great during the show I couldn't even tell he was sick!

After the show, he was the 8th one to come to the barricades again to sign. Everyone was getting posters signed, and I forgot before so I asked him to sign my shirt. I was wondering if he would remember me, and I think he did! He put his hand on my shoulder, called me honey when he was done, and asked what I thought of the show. I told him he did great & said I hope he feels better soon. He moved down the line a little but was still talking to me, "I do feel a little better actually, the crowd was wild tonight and it made he feel better!" So glad my cheering paid off lol.

This post has been edited by UkranianLove: Sep 10th 2009, 6:57 PM

--------------------
AI 11 - Elise, Phillip, & Joshua | 8/21/11 - met Casey Abrams! | Casey Scrapbook
IPB Image
Thanks for the blend Wendy! (= | 9/8/08 - met Cook, Archie, & Brooke! | 9/9/09 - met Danny & Matt
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 11th 2009, 8:37 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

UkranianLove
post Jul 18th 2009, 8:16 AM
Post #2

anyone interested? original.gif

--------------------
AI 11 - Elise, Phillip, & Joshua | 8/21/11 - met Casey Abrams! | Casey Scrapbook
IPB Image
Thanks for the blend Wendy! (= | 9/8/08 - met Cook, Archie, & Brooke! | 9/9/09 - met Danny & Matt
+Quote Post
ChrisRruleZ
post Jul 18th 2009, 1:02 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI8: Matt Giraud
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

More to love!! :

Name: Raph
Favorite Matt Performance(s):
01 Georgia On My Mind - Best Hollywood performance EVER
02 I Want You Back (with White Chocolate) - Best Hollywood Group performance EVER + Kratt
03 So Small - Psyched that Matt got the pimped spot and was declared best of the night
04 Let's Get It On - Standing O!
Message to Matt: Wassup Matt? Hope you're doing fine! Warm greetings from all the away from across the Pacific Ocean! Too bad that we overseas fans can't watch you on tour, but from all the videos and pictures peeps are uploading online, you're amazing live! (Not that it needs to be confirmed. grin.gif) We'll all be waiting for that debut album. Hope you score a big time deal soon, and I promise I'll be the first fan in Malaysia to grab your CD off the shelves! Best of luck, God bless! Keep rockin' the fedoras! It'll be a trend you'll be startin'. wink.gif

I'd love if my message to Matt were a tad bit (or a paragraph XD) longer, but I don't want to bother you too much! Thanks for doing this, hope Matty gets the message! Be sure to post what happened and pictures here when he gets it. original.gif Thanks!

--------------------
IPB Image
♥ E.Yamin. C.Richardson. J.Sparks. D.Cook. B.White. M.Giraud. K.Allen. ♥ Last.FM
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Jul 19th 2009, 1:29 PM
Post #4

w00t.gif thanks so much for entering! I'm so bored this summer, I just needed something to do so I started this scrapbook lol. You can make your message longer if you want to by the way, the pages are pretty big & so far the only messages are yours & mine original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Jul 26th 2009, 8:50 AM
Post #5

anyone else want to enter something?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
KrisandKaty
post Aug 6th 2009, 4:52 AM
Post #6

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. OTP: krandrew

w00twave.gif

Name: Stef
Favorite Matt Performance(s): Part time lover was my all time fave Matt!
Message to Matt: Hey Matt G! I just want to say that you're such a great singer. Yep, you're right! You can play those keys for real! I really really hope that I'll get a chance to meet you and the other Idols. Good luck Matt in your singing career! Take care always, huh?

Thanks for making this thread original.gif huggy.gif
Please post or pm me what happen when you give this to him happy.gif Good luck! wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Kris Allen and Andrew DeRoberts <3 | twitter | tumblr | 2/6/10♥ | avi: vanya_elda
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Aug 6th 2009, 12:19 PM
Post #7

Thanks so much for entering! flowers.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
amc
post Aug 11th 2009, 6:39 PM
Post #8

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI13: Dexter/Sam/Alex

Name: Anne Marie
Favorite Matt Performance: You Found Me (I don't care what the judges said lol.)
Message: Hi Matt! I'm one of the people you've talked to over the phone through the buscasts. Thanks so much for doing that! Can't wait to see you all on tour September 9th in Wilkes-Barre, PA which is the day you're supposed to get this haha. Hope I get to meet you!
P.S. - Manoop rocks!!!

--------------------
IPB Image
Buy Scotty McCreery Top 10 RADIO HIT See You Tonight and new single FEELIN' IT!
+Quote Post
SpOrTy GrL 1219
post Aug 11th 2009, 7:01 PM
Post #9

Fav. AI8: Kratt <3

Name: Alyssa
Favorite Matt Performance(s): So Small, Part Time Lover, Human Nature, Let's Get It On, Georgia On My Mind
Message to Matt: Hey Matt! I went to the show in Atlantic City on August 7th and you were absolutely terrific! From Day 1, you were my favorite on the show and you remained my favorite from that day on. You are an amazing singer and piano player and I hope that you will continue to succeed!

--------------------
AI12: Angie, Candice, Kree, Janelle, Paul
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Aug 12th 2009, 8:35 AM
Post #10

Thanks so much guys! flowers.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Aug 20th 2009, 10:39 AM
Post #11

Anyone else want to enter? This concert is in 20 days!!! grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ThompsonGurlies
post Aug 21st 2009, 12:02 AM
Post #12

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI9: Tim Urban
Fav. AI10: Paul McDonald

Name: Destynie.
Favorite Matt Performance(s): You Found Me, So Small, Human Nature.
Message to Matt: Hey Matt! I've been a huge fan of yours ever since the top 36 when you sang Viva La Vida! I was really upset when you didn't make it through, but once you made it past the wildcard round, you instantly became one of my favourites throughout the whole competition! I love your voice and I think you'll definitely make it big, even though you already have, making top 5 on American Idol is something to be very proud of! You're so talented and I love the way you play piano as well! I was priviledged to see you on August 14 in Hamilton and you're just as amazing live as you were on the show! It was great to see you perform literally right in front of my face. I also got to meet you and it was one of the best experiences of my life and I'll certainly never forget it! I hope you have enjoyed the tour and that you'll have an amazing future ahead of you, I'll be a fan for the rest of my life!

--------------------
IPB Image
ai10: paul, james, casey, haley, lauren, stefano. credit: biancaw.
+Quote Post
CarrieNikko#1Fan
post Aug 21st 2009, 12:11 PM
Post #13

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCDC1: Miles Faber

PMed my entry to you. original.gif

--------------------
heroes:radomski. holker. faber. kazmierczak. case. popowich. germer. arsenault. chbeeb.
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Aug 21st 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #14

Thanks so much guys, I appreciate it! flowers.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jenny194
post Aug 26th 2009, 3:44 PM
Post #15

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. Entertainer EVER:Matt Giraud

Name: Jeaneva (Huge Matt G.\Kratt fan!)
Favorite Matt Performance(s): "Let's Get it on" "Georgia on my mind" "So Small" "Part-Time Lover" "My Funny Valentine"
Message to Matt: Yo Matt! Whats up? So basically, your style of music influenced me so much when you were on Idol. It made me open my eyes to a whole new genre of music and made me fall in love with it. You are the most funniest Idol EVER and your bubble tweets just make my day. I saw you in concert in Hamilton and that piano solo you did during "Hard to Handle" made me MELT. If your not signed after this tour, I will go crazy! I remember being so depressed when you got eliminated after "Viva La Vida" but celebrated when you were brought back in wildcard and saved by the judges saved! I could write a novel about you but i must conclude this. You are AWESOME, and keep singing because we want us some more Matt!

***Thank you SO MUCH for doing this Ukranianlove! We all owe you one! You are AWESOME!!!***

This post has been edited by Jenny194: Aug 26th 2009, 3:44 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Aug 27th 2009, 7:25 AM
Post #16

aww, thanks! blushing.gif And thank you so much for entering! flowers.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Sep 3rd 2009, 7:14 AM
Post #17

Anyone else? The deadline is Saturday! original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
UkranianLove
post Sep 7th 2009, 1:44 PM
Post #18

Thanks to everyone who participated, I'll be finishing the scrapbook tonight! grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ChrisRruleZ
post Sep 8th 2009, 8:47 AM
Post #19

Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

huggy.gif w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
♥ E.Yamin. C.Richardson. J.Sparks. D.Cook. B.White. M.Giraud. K.Allen. ♥ Last.FM
+Quote Post
KrisandKaty
post Sep 10th 2009, 5:24 AM
Post #20

Fav. OTP: krandrew

Good to know he got it w00t.gif w00t.gif happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Kris Allen and Andrew DeRoberts <3 | twitter | tumblr | 2/6/10♥ | avi: vanya_elda
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 17th 2014, 7:53 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol