Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official Duluth, GA Tour Thread, Lets talk here!
rockon7890
post Aug 1st 2009, 1:33 AM
Post #61

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover

I'm here bc I saw Carlie post. Congrats Carlie! wub.gif spaz.gif huggy.gif

I wish I could have gone, but I really only wanted to go for Kris & Allison, soo idrc. I so would have stalked them at the Coke factory if I saw Kris' tweet early enough. brokenheart.gif

--------------------
AI12: Candice & Kree
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 1st 2009, 1:33 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

DiFan
post Aug 1st 2009, 2:23 AM
Post #62

QUOTE(DiAnAmItE4LiFe @ Aug 1st 2009, 12:39 AM) *

OMG the crowd after was INSANE. I went around to get a look at the buses and I should've stayed where I was, because it was hard to get autographs. I only ended up with Matt and Anoop but Matt is my boy so I'm good. haha.gif And I had a really nice tall guy that handed my program to them. haha.gif I was close to getting Megan but oh well. sad.gif

Aw... I'm glad that you got to meet/see Matt! That's great! And, Anoop w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
DiAnAmItE4LiFe
post Aug 1st 2009, 6:10 PM
Post #63

Fav. AI7: Michael Johns
Fav. AI8: Matt Giraud
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(rockon7890 @ Aug 1st 2009, 2:33 AM) *

I'm here bc I saw Carlie post. Congrats Carlie! wub.gif spaz.gif huggy.gif

I wish I could have gone, but I really only wanted to go for Kris & Allison, soo idrc. I so would have stalked them at the Coke factory if I saw Kris' tweet early enough. brokenheart.gif

Hey Ben! wub.gif Thanks spaz.gif huggy.gif

Aw sad.gif It was so great. And lmao.gif I didn't see their tweets early enough either!

QUOTE(DiFan @ Aug 1st 2009, 3:23 AM) *

Aw... I'm glad that you got to meet/see Matt! That's great! And, Anoop w00t.gif

Thanks! huggy.gif I wanted a picture with him so bad but there was just no way. Too many people and I was extremely lucky just to get an autograph. haha.gif I love Anoop so I was glad I got his too wub.gif

--------------------
Nothing's gonna change my world... || Rest In Peace, Michael Johns
+Quote Post
Kaydan :)
post Sep 12th 2009, 8:09 PM
Post #64

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. fandom: Lambskanks. Word.

Oh my god. Late review here. pinch.gif
But like Carlie said, outside was INSANE!!! I got Megan's, Scott's and ADAM'S. heart.gif w00t.gif
I left after Adam because that was the main one I was trying to get. noexpression.gif
It was around 12:55ish when I got back to the hotel. noexpression.gif It was so worth it though, because I was high off seeing Adam in personnnn. heart.gif
I went outside and there was one spot by the door, but the chick was like, "NOBODY CAN STAND HERE. HISS." ermm.gif It wasn't in the way of anything betch.
Anyway. I got outside pretty early, cuz I was two or three people deep in line. One family with a daughter about nine and another about 16 were there. The little girl was like, "I WANT ADAM'S AUTOGRPAH. YAY MOMMA!!" and that was around 11. Ten minutes later of waiting, she wanted to go back to the hotel. roll.gif
Then the little girl, her mom and dad both went to the back to sit on a curb and the older girl was mad. So she went back there and asked what they were doing, and me an another girl looked at her and took her spot. I wanted to high five her. original.gif
People kept false-alarming "ADAM! ADAM! ADAM!" and so we ~fianlly got a little girl on her dad's shoulder to tell us when he was coming out. laughing.gif
She had only gotten out "AH-" when we went BSC. noexpression.gif
So I started screaming, "OH MY GOD. ADAM. OH MY GOD. DAD GET THE CAMERA." So he did. grin.gif
Then I saw him. omg.gif omg.gif
Mostgorgeouspersononthisearththeendtyvm. omg.gif
My heart was beating so fast and I was shaking and being stepped on and stuff. I was being touched by gay people everywhere. laughing.gif
Adam grabbed my program twice!! -dies- He signed it once, then as my dad pulled it away, he grabbed it again. roll.gif Adorableness. wub.gif
So I started flipping out and stuffz.
Then he was a little ways from me and I got out of line and started running down the line trying to snap pictures but that didn't work so I just went and hugged my mom. laughing.gif
I was like, & quot;BRBCRYINGDYINGEXPLODINGFEELINGNEEDTOCALLAMBULANCEMYHEAR
TISBEATINGFASTLYANDMYSTOMACHISALLBUTTERFLYISHOHMYGODILOVETHI
SMANWITHEVERYFIBEROFMYLIVINGBEING."

And I talked to a TOTALLY awesome Lamb Skank outside too! She was totally sweet, and had SO many Adam pics on her phone! laughing.gif So if you're her, thank you, you rock my face off.
Then there was this really buff dude who was carrying a stuffed animal for Adam. I like that guy. noexpression.gif
ANDTHEGIRLWHOWASSITTINGINFRONTOFMEWASINTENSEMAN.
I liked her. So much. During WLL she stood on her seat! roll.gif
Anyway. Another girl had a life-size cardboard cutout of Adam that she wanted him to sign. huh.gif It looked nothing like him LOL.
I got back at my hotel around 12:55 and there was nobody in the elevator so I jumped up and down. 'Twas fun.

Alright. That's the late outside report. LOL. With lots of emoticons..

This post has been edited by Kaydan :): Sep 12th 2009, 8:12 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Aug 27th 2014, 10:18 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol