Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> iTunes gift cards
fearbear
post May 24th 2009, 6:19 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Hello! since Brooke's album is nearing its release and also a single will be out soon... I was wondering if anyone here can help me in getting an iTunes gift card. I don't really know the process but as per my information, you have to have an US credit card to purchase one or you can get it over the counter. If someone would be so kind to get me an iTunes gift card so I can buy the single and album on iTunes as soon as it comes out, I will gladly pay you back using my Paypal account. I live in the Philippines and I don't have access to US credit cards, I only have a Philippines issued credit card but i can use it with Paypal.

Please let me know if anyone is willing to help me out, thanks so much!!! flowers.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post May 24th 2009, 6:19 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

carriemeaway
post May 24th 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #2

Group: Members

when the time comes, if i'm able i'll gladly you help you out. just pm me around then and we'll work out the details. but only if you post more pictures! lolol

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 30th 2014, 11:42 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol