Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Scott's open letter to "most excellent fans", First post-Idol MySpace update
nikala
post Apr 12th 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Sunday, April 12, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL an open letter to my most excellent fans...
Current mood: chipper
Category: Music

Hey guys,

Words cannot describe my appreciation to each one of you for voting me to the Top 8 of American Idol Season 8. Thank you for inviting me into your living rooms and kitchens each week, telling your friends, sending me letters and emails, downloading my iTunes studio recordings, and helping me make a positive difference in the world.

I am currently on a plane flying into New York to continue my media tour with Regis and Kelly and the Today Show. I have had more fun than I ever dreamed possible on American Idol – especially whipping out my galaxy-black Ibanez shredder for my farewell 80’s power-ballad performance! But in all seriousness, I chose songs each week that I felt not only showcased my artistry as a vocalist, pianist, and arranger but also contained an uplifting message I could believe in and sing from my heart.

My time on American Idol has been wonderful, and I feel that my performances week after week only scratched the surface of who I am as an artist and what I desire to bring to you in the coming months as a singer-songwriter. I will be spending the next few weeks (before I return to the stage for the Season 8 Finale) working hard in the studio preparing a brand new CD release which will be available following the American Idol Summer Tour. I will fill you in as the process continues, but for now I will say to expect an honest array of original pop-rock songs as relatable commentaries and anecdotes on life… meaning a contemporary CD bread out of the depth of my life experience… or maybe just some really great music!

To all my Scotties – thanks for your support and encouragement on the AI forums and all over the internet. So many of you are class-acts for always standing up for me against the opposition. Although my time with Idol is over for now, our journey has just begun, and I will be counting on you more than ever; I want you with me every step of the way!

To my fab international fans – thank you for so many letters and emails of support throughout this process. It is deeply humbling to know that my music and story are continuing to make such a huge impact around the globe, and I am looking forward to bringing my concerts to as many countries outside the US as possible. Feel free to contact my team by email [email protected] .

There will be a lot added here on MySpace in the coming days, so keep visiting as often as you can. In fact, I’ll even be posting an exclusive original song that all MySpace’rs will love…

I enjoy receiving all your comments on my profile, so keep them coming…

Keep the Faith!

Yours always,

~Scott MacIntyre

clap.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 12th 2009, 11:27 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

StarrySky892
post Apr 12th 2009, 11:53 AM
Post #2

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI9: Tim Urban
Fav. SYTYCD8: Jordan Casanova

I love him. heart.gif What a sweet guy. wub.gif

--------------------

IPB Image IPB Image
the ones that love us never really leave us.
s8: jordan. chris. jess. tadd. ©
+Quote Post
KittyKins
post Apr 12th 2009, 7:20 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI3: John Stevens
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

Really nice letter. I just LOVE him...sigh. I like how he mentioned his international friends. He has a lot!

--------------------
Scotty McCreery - The next American Idol!
+Quote Post
D.J.
post Apr 13th 2009, 9:17 AM
Post #4

Awesome! clap.gif

--------------------
"Humanity is premiering you jags."
+Quote Post
amore felicita
post Apr 13th 2009, 11:24 AM
Post #5

Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 6:13 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol