Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

25 Pages V « < 23 24 25   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Matoop Desaud Fanthread, Anoop and Matt = Flove
jga94
post Sep 4th 2009, 9:15 PM
Post #481

Group: Members

FB message from Anoop with bonus Matt and Kris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PD_g4XIIGQ

If you are a Manoop fan and a twitterer:

from http://anooptroop.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Anoop Desai Street Team
Trend #SignAnoopDesai on Twitter
Saturday September 5 starting at 8 PM Eastern!

Dear everyone!

We are trying to trend #SignAnoopDesai on Twitter on Saturday, September 5 starting 8 PM Eastern Time. Please include #SignAnoopDesai in your tweets on Saturday.

***Matt Giraud fans!!! THANKS FOR HELPING US OUT. WE ARE DETERMINED TO RETURN THE FAVOR BY TRYING OUR BEST TO HELP YOU TREND #SignMattGiraud on the 6th. Also, fans of Kris, Adam, Allison, Lil, Scott, Megan and Michael, PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING US OUT. We will be sure to help you out when its your turn!***

There are a few things to keep in mind.

(1) Your tweets need to contain more than just mere "#SignAnoopDesai" to be counted in by the bots.

(2) When people see a trending topic on the Twitter homepage, they tend to click on it to see what it is about. So it would be helpful if you include a link to Anoop's YouTube performance, pictures, and other things that would help people to get to know Anoop and his music.

(3) If you are willing to send lots of tweets out on the 5th with "#SignAnoopDesai," it is prudent that you don't spam your followers' homepages with your hundreds of "#SignAnoopDesai" tweets. So if you are in the mood for mass-tweeting, try to send most of them as @-replies to someone who is familiar with your cause, such as other Anoop fans on the same mission.

Here are a few examples of such tweets:

***This one includes a picture link, and also is tweeted to a fellow Anoop fan @yoko71***
@yoko71 Please someone #SignAnoopDesai because his gorgeousness is to die for. http://bit.ly/akkCP

***This one includes a YouTube link of Anoop's performance.***
Please someone #SignAnoopDesai because calling him "a great singer" is such a vast understatement. http://bit.ly/13E6Sx

***This one is for when you are feeling a bit lazy.***
@yoko71 xoxo #SignAnoopDesai

Let's see what we can do Saturday night!

****There are Matt fans who will help out this trend tomorrow and in return, Anoop fans will help out Matt fans the next day with #signmattgiraud on Sept. 6 (which will be in Michigan).

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 4th 2009, 9:15 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

PhilStaceyPhan07
post Sep 4th 2009, 10:00 PM
Post #482

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI8: Kradison <3

Manoop pics grin.gif heart.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

My favorite heart.gif
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This post has been edited by PhilStaceyPhan07: Sep 4th 2009, 10:03 PM

--------------------
Rest In Peace Michael Johns. You will be missed. We'll see you across the universe someday.
IPB Image
Icon by Jess ~ Facebook - Twitter - Instagram ~ Carry On...
+Quote Post
sanhaleyfan
post Sep 6th 2009, 8:47 AM
Post #483

Fav. AI8: Anoop Desai
Fav. AI10: Stefano Langone
Fav. DWTS Pro: Louis Van Amstel

I MET MANOOOOOOPPPPP LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jga94
post Sep 12th 2009, 2:09 PM
Post #484

ImMattGiraud
Why am I getting so sentimental all of a sudden? original.gif good night y'all.

AAawwwwwwww!He'll miss Noopy and all the rest of the idols.......he said in an interview that he'll have a concert in Michigan in Jan 2010 and that maybe he'll bring Noopy........ original.gif Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............my fave bromance.........Mattanoop or Manoop....

^Where are the pics?

--------------------
+Quote Post
sanhaleyfan
post Sep 12th 2009, 2:23 PM
Post #485

Matt:
http://twitpic.com/gq3ja
http://twitpic.com/gq3ro

Anoop:
http://twitpic.com/gq34r

--------------------
+Quote Post
sanhaleyfan
post Sep 12th 2009, 4:28 PM
Post #486

Matt is feeling better! YAY!

And yes I'm feeling better thank the heavens!! I'm gonna be bringing it tonight and I can't wait. A few more big shows! Sound check! peace9 minutes ago from web

WOOOHOOO! MATT, KRIS, & ADAM ARE GONNA BRING IT TONITE!

--------------------
+Quote Post
jga94
post Sep 16th 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #487

I must say that after Anoop (who is my fave), I will miss most Manoop---

I wrote this in GD(on who I will miss the most)
1.Anoop- I can go on and on about him but I won't...I'd reserve that when I'm in an Anoop forum....but I'll miss his voice, I'll miss his persona...I must admit he had his ups and downs this season and he really seemed tentative and his performances were a bit "too-well-thought-of".but I cannot deny the talent...and I am so eager to see him grow and become the artist that he wants to be...for me he's the kid with big dreams ....who took a chance and fell short of his goals but this has only fueled his desire to go on and learn from this and move on to try and achieve that dream........all the way getting fans, learning lessons, and gaining--what I think are--lifelong friends....

2.Matt and Anoop(Manoop) together-can I say this is one of the most odd pairs?Matt is like a boy trapped in a grown-man's body while Anoop is like boy trying to act like a grown man?They are like yin and yang.........but it works.....I have grown to like Matt very much because I think he brings out the "boy" in Anoop...like I said,,,Anoop can be very introspective and quiet and reserved and just too serious......

3. I will miss Matt's piano playing.......this man .I can feel that MUSIC is HIS LIFELINE........his love 4 music just oozes from every orifice of his body....and I think while in idol he failed to show that side of him(he was too preoccupied with what the judges think), this was why he faltered...but things are looking great for him.he is truly talented

This post has been edited by jga94: Sep 16th 2009, 10:46 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
sanhaleyfan
post Sep 17th 2009, 7:04 PM
Post #488

QUOTE(jga94 @ Sep 16th 2009, 10:45 PM) *

I must say that after Anoop (who is my fave), I will miss most Manoop---

I wrote this in GD(on who I will miss the most)
1.Anoop- I can go on and on about him but I won't...I'd reserve that when I'm in an Anoop forum....but I'll miss his voice, I'll miss his persona...I must admit he had his ups and downs this season and he really seemed tentative and his performances were a bit "too-well-thought-of".but I cannot deny the talent...and I am so eager to see him grow and become the artist that he wants to be...for me he's the kid with big dreams ....who took a chance and fell short of his goals but this has only fueled his desire to go on and learn from this and move on to try and achieve that dream........all the way getting fans, learning lessons, and gaining--what I think are--lifelong friends....

2.Matt and Anoop(Manoop) together-can I say this is one of the most odd pairs?Matt is like a boy trapped in a grown-man's body while Anoop is like boy trying to act like a grown man?They are like yin and yang.........but it works.....I have grown to like Matt very much because I think he brings out the "boy" in Anoop...like I said,,,Anoop can be very introspective and quiet and reserved and just too serious......

3. I will miss Matt's piano playing.......this man .I can feel that MUSIC is HIS LIFELINE........his love 4 music just oozes from every orifice of his body....and I think while in idol he failed to show that side of him(he was too preoccupied with what the judges think), this was why he faltered...but things are looking great for him.he is truly talented

IA completely with what u said! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
amc
post Jan 4th 2010, 1:08 PM
Post #489

Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery
Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI13: Dexter and Sam

So this thread is like 4 months old haha, but still love Manoop. Made a montage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M13kGhGUqbA

Makes me miss S8 and think S9 cannot even begin to compare sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Buy Scotty McCreery Top 10 RADIO HIT See You Tonight and new single FEELIN' IT!
+Quote Post

25 Pages V « < 23 24 25
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 26th 2014, 11:22 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol