Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

383 Pages V « < 264 265 266 267 268 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the S.E.X thread, yes there is now a thread.
claysababe
post Feb 17th 2012, 8:33 AM
Post #5301

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Ace Young
Fav. Idol: Clay Aiken!!

If you're crying out of guilt you probably should not be having sex. JMO. You need to be okay with yourself and how you feel to be emotionally ready for sex.

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 17th 2012, 8:33 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Jordan_McCoy17
post Feb 24th 2012, 2:59 AM
Post #5302

Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox
Fav. AI10: Pia Toscano
Fav. Glee: Quinn Fabray

So I just started having sex with my new boyfriend (it's been my first few times, I lost it to him), and while I enjoy the sex, I can never really get to the point of an orgasm. Even if he's fingering me or eating me out. Whenever he's fingering me or inside me, I just feel like I reaally have to pee, even if I've gone before. It just bothers me, I think that's partially what's stopping me from having an orgasm.
I don't know, I might just be rambling. tongue.gif But like, is this common? And if it is, is there any way to like, not feel like I have to pee, and relax a bit more? I just wanna have an orgasm with him. tongue.gif

--------------------
Claire
1K 2K 3rd Place
Thx: Jasmin, Jess, Dani, Riley!! (miss you girl)
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Feb 24th 2012, 9:14 AM
Post #5303

Make sure you pee before sex just so you won't be worried about peeing so much. They say that feeling comes from him hitting your g spot. If ou keep at it you may orgasm. I have difficulty orgasming through sex and it is pretty common.

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Feb 29th 2012, 12:18 PM
Post #5304

Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

QUOTE(Jordan_McCoy17 @ Feb 24th 2012, 2:59 AM) *

So I just started having sex with my new boyfriend (it's been my first few times, I lost it to him), and while I enjoy the sex, I can never really get to the point of an orgasm. Even if he's fingering me or eating me out. Whenever he's fingering me or inside me, I just feel like I reaally have to pee, even if I've gone before. It just bothers me, I think that's partially what's stopping me from having an orgasm.
I don't know, I might just be rambling. tongue.gif But like, is this common? And if it is, is there any way to like, not feel like I have to pee, and relax a bit more? I just wanna have an orgasm with him. tongue.gif

I have the exact same problem. Every time I get close to orgasm I just feel like I have to pee... but then I talked about it with my guy friend and he says the feeling is very similar for him right before he finishes. I'm still afraid I'll just pee all over and make a mess though. laughing.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
Credit: Brandon
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Annie
post Feb 29th 2012, 10:35 PM
Post #5305

Dwight you ignorant slut!

Fav. AI7: David Cook

omg me too. then one time i just... did it (not peed, just let myself ~go) and.. whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This post has been edited by Annie: Feb 29th 2012, 10:35 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lucy*Chantel*
post Mar 1st 2012, 6:18 PM
Post #5306

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Mar 1st 2012, 2:18 AM) *

I have the exact same problem. Every time I get close to orgasm I just feel like I have to pee... but then I talked about it with my guy friend and he says the feeling is very similar for him right before he finishes. I'm still afraid I'll just pee all over and make a mess though. laughing.gif

i have the SAME problem. except my body like shuts down and the feeling goes away, and then everything is really intense afterwards. and i can't handle.

i want to be able to orgasm so freaking bad. but i dont know how! ive tried to fight my body and it fights back twice as hard.

--------------------
Hi; I'm heather :)
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
How are you?
+Quote Post
pink-ebonette
post Mar 1st 2012, 6:24 PM
Post #5307

Fav. fandom: Harry Potter

^I don't have the same problem (shifty.gif) but I think you need to stop thinking about having an orgasm. Instead, just concentrate on enjoying what you're feeling and let it occur on its own. I've read that the more you think about it and get obsessed with having one...the less likely you are to actually have one.

Also, I'm quite sure you're not going to pee. laughing.gif

--------------------

ox Mina. <3 5H
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Mar 29th 2012, 12:04 AM
Post #5308

Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams
Fav. Movie: The Breakfast Club

Sooo I'm a virgin who's not even dating someone haha but the past few days I've really felt like having sex/imagined what it might be like or what I want it to be like and I don't quite know why haha. I've felt like this more than once over the past few days fear.gif Has anyone ever felt something similar? tongue.gif

I also think that when I do have sex it's going to be amazing and really fun so my expectations are probably way too high roll.gif

I truly apologize if this was tmi.

Oh and a super random and awkward comment from my mom a while ago... I don't use tampons because I can't seem to figure out exactly how to use them. My mom said "maybe after you have sex you might feel more comfortable sticking something in there" lmao.gif

This post has been edited by AmberTamblynFan: Mar 29th 2012, 12:03 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 29th 2012, 9:54 AM
Post #5309

QUOTE(AmberTamblynFan @ Mar 29th 2012, 1:04 AM) *

Sooo I'm a virgin who's not even dating someone haha but the past few days I've really felt like having sex/imagined what it might be like or what I want it to be like and I don't quite know why haha. I've felt like this more than once over the past few days fear.gif Has anyone ever felt something similar? tongue.gif

I also think that when I do have sex it's going to be amazing and really fun so my expectations are probably way too high roll.gif

Oh and a super random and awkward comment from my mom a while ago... I don't use tampons because I can't seem to figure out exactly how to use them. My mom said "maybe after you have sex you might feel more comfortable sticking something in there" lmao.gif

Omg I agree with all of that. Like if the topic of sex comes up with my friends I'm just like huhhhh wonder what it's legit like. haha.gif And I still can't use tampons (apparently I have "vaginismus" which makes it not possible to get anything in without it hurting) but my sister said that she couldn't use tampons until she had sex so I don't think that's uncommon. flowers.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
JYCT
post Mar 29th 2012, 11:04 AM
Post #5310

QUOTE(AmberTamblynFan @ Mar 29th 2012, 1:04 AM) *

haha.gif Sex can be amazing and fun if you're with a partner you're comfortable with, but I still think it takes a while until it becomes amazing and all as you two get used to each others bodies. Sex to me is just awkward. But I've been extremely underwhelmed when I slept with guys that I didn't know well. I know some girls have lost their virginity to random one night stands just to like get it over with, but that's just asking for a horrible sexual experience haha so don't let your curiosity get the best of you

--------------------
toronto maple leafs
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
| March 16th 2oo6 | August 7th 2oo6 | myspace :: last.fm
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Mar 29th 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #5311

QUOTE(JYCT @ Mar 29th 2012, 11:04 AM) *

haha.gif Sex can be amazing and fun if you're with a partner you're comfortable with, but I still think it takes a while until it becomes amazing and all as you two get used to each others bodies. Sex to me is just awkward. But I've been extremely underwhelmed when I slept with guys that I didn't know well. I know some girls have lost their virginity to random one night stands just to like get it over with, but that's just asking for a horrible sexual experience haha so don't let your curiosity get the best of you

Yeah- I don't think I'd ever have a one night stand, especially to have a one-night stand just to get rid of the V-card.

I definitely want to be in love with someone before I sleep with them- I think it'll be much better & intimate that way. Plus, I do want children so if I were to get pregnant (without necessarily trying) I'd want to know for sure that the guy would stick around.

--------------------
+Quote Post
noise
post Mar 29th 2012, 1:17 PM
Post #5312

I had sex in a car for the first time last night LOL so scary but fun. I don't think I want to do it again but now I can say...sex in a car? CHECK. devil.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 29th 2012, 1:28 PM
Post #5313

QUOTE(noise @ Mar 29th 2012, 2:17 PM) *

I had sex in a car for the first time last night LOL so scary but fun. I don't think I want to do it again but now I can say...sex in a car? CHECK. devil.gif

LOL never had sex in a car but I've done other sexual things in a car... it's great devil.gif haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
BEHiiNDTHESMiiLE
post Mar 30th 2012, 11:18 AM
Post #5314

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee

I've had sex in a car! Only once... Never again. haha.gif It was so uncomfortable in my little civic. fear2.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Mar 30th 2012, 12:13 PM
Post #5315

Yeah I have a two door with bucket seats in the back. My car is not good for sex but it has happened. Lol. I got bruises, so uncomfy. Haha

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 30th 2012, 4:24 PM
Post #5316

Why do guys ilke virgins?! I thought it'd be the opposite whistling.gif

This post has been edited by juniorfan4eva: Mar 30th 2012, 4:25 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Mar 30th 2012, 4:35 PM
Post #5317

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Mar 30th 2012, 4:24 PM) *

Why do guys ilke virgins?! I thought it'd be the opposite whistling.gif

I'm kind of wondering that too haha.

My guess is that it's pretty rare to be a virgin these days so maybe they think the girl is strong because she wants to wait and doesn't want to give it up to just anyone.

Also, maybe he is happy because he wants to be the one to show her what sex is like- intimate, fun etc. Maybe he's glad he can guide her/show her the way haha.

Again, these are total guesses. Maybe a guy could give us his opinion tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AnnaBanana
post Mar 30th 2012, 8:51 PM
Post #5318

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

I'm guessing the guy feels powerful and special since he's the one who gets to deflower the virgin.

--------------------
~*Anna*~
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 30th 2012, 10:10 PM
Post #5319

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

When I had sex with my ex I was a virgin and he wasn't, so maybe he felt a sense of power because he got to de-flower me. And with me, I didn't want to die a virgin so.......but maybe I should have waited.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
noise
post Mar 31st 2012, 3:20 AM
Post #5320

Guys like having sex with virgins because 1) a virgin will be super tight and 2) yes the empowerment factor but also, if you only have had sex once with this guy, this guy will be all you have known, so you're automatically going to think he's good (or at least thats what they think lol) that they have the nicest penis, and that you're going to compare everyone to him, etc tongue.gif and 3) (usually only if you're in a relationship and he's a good guy) he'll like it because he's the only person that you've been with and he hasn't shared you with others. And I guess this goes without saying, but your first time is something you'll always remember, imagine taking that away from someone. I took away someones virginity and felt horrible about it because he told me he wasn't a virgin at first. Now I don't really feel bad because he was lying, but still.

--------------------
+Quote Post

383 Pages V « < 264 265 266 267 268 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: let it be

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 1st 2014, 4:02 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol