Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

73 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> David Archuleta on Idolforums Music Countdown, Official Thread
post Aug 26th 2008, 12:30 AM
Post #1

Rest In Peace Dad

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Kree Harrison
Fav. AI13: Sam Woolf
Fav. Australian: Michael Johns

Crush: 1[20] - RETIRED (August 3, 2008 through December 20, 2008)

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Dec 21st 2008, 4:11 PM) *

1] IPB Image David Archuleta - "Crush" (20 weeks / = / 1[20] peak) ~~ RETIRED

Now it would have been really messed up if David Archuleta lost the top spot on his final chart week, of the year. But fear not, he doesn't and he retires at #1 with "Crush." He is also the first artist to achieve having a song at #1 for every week of a song's chart run. Now that is just insane. In other chart news, Eva Avila had one of her weakest weeks last week but she returns strong at #6 with "Damned" and "Give Me The Music" returns in the Top 10. There are two debuts this week, which come from Brandy at #19 and Leona Lewis at #20. In retirement news, Carrie Underwood has 1 more week on the countdown and Jordin Sparks has three more weeks left to chart. Now that David Archuleta is off the countdown, we can finally have a real race for the #1 song. tongue.gif But who will get it? Will Britney finally get that top spot after a total of 9 weeks at #2? Or can Beyoncé get the top spot with either of her two big hits on the chart, which are at #3 and #4 respectively. Your votes determine the outcome. If you don't like this chart, make sure you vote for your favorites so you can see them higher. The next chart will be posted next Sunday. Until then, get your vote on! bobo.gif

A Little Too Not Over You: 1[20] - RETIRED (January 4, 2009 through May 23, 2009)

QUOTE(*Wallace @ May 24th 2009, 9:39 AM) *

1] IPB Image David Archuleta - "A Little Too Not Over You" (20 weeks / = / 1[20] peak) ~ RETIRED!

David Archuleta lands his 20th and final week at #1 "A Little Too Not Over You." He officially ties his record for most weeks #1 with his former hit "Crush." Kelly Clarkson left the #2 spot for a week but she's back at #2 this week with "My Life Would Suck Without You." Beyoncé's "Halo" drops to #3 this week but she was only 6 points shy from the #2 spot. Kellie Pickler moves up a spot to #4 with "Best Days Of Your Life" and this week's biggest mover is Jordin Sparks' "Battlefield" as the song climbs 11 spots from #16 to #5. This week's only debut comes from Lady GaGa and her new single "Lovegame" debuts at #20. There are two returns this week from IDF countdown favorites Kelly Clarkson's "I Do Not Hook Up" at #12 and Britney Spears' "Circus" at #13. David Archuleta's "A Little Too Not Over You" and Demi Lovato's "La La Land" both retire this week after 20 weeks on the countdown at spots #1 and #9. There are a few songs heading towards retirement in the upcoming weeks. Britney Spears' "Circus" has one more week left to chart on the countdown, Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You" has 2 more weeks left to chart and P!nk's "Sober" has 5 more weeks left to chart. Now that David Archuleta is retired from the chart we will finally have a new #1 song next week. Who will come out on top? Will it be Kelly Clarkson, Beyoncé, Kellie Pickler or get that top spot? Your votes determine the outcome. If you don't like this chart, make sure you vote for your favorites so you can see them higher. The next chart will be posted next Sunday. Until then, get your vote on! bobo.gif

Touch My Hand: 1[17] - RETIRED (June 28, 2009 through Novermber 14, 2009)

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Nov 15th 2009, 4:48 PM) *

1] IPB Image David Archuleta - "Touch My Hand" (20 weeks / = / 1[17] peak) ~~ RETIRED!

David Archuleta has once again landed the top spot for the final time with "Touch My Hand" for the 17th week. While this is his first single not to make a 20-streak week at #1, this was still a highly successful song on the IDF countdown and is the song with the third highest amount of weeks at #1, following his first two singles. Kelly Clarkson jumps a spot to #2 with "Already Gone" as last week's #2 song, Miley Cyrus' "Party In the U.S.A" drops to #3 this week. Cobra Starship inches up a spot to #4 with "Good Girls Go Bad." Michael Jackson is a newcomer to the Top 5 as the title track off of his latest movie comes in at #5, with "This Is It." There is only one debut this week which comes from Black Eyed Peas "Meet Me Halfway" at #17. However there were 3 returns on the countdown. They were: Lady GaGa's "Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)", Green Day "21 Guns" and Justin Bieber's "One Time." In retirement news, both David Archuleta's "Touch My Hand" and Carly Rae Jepsen's "Bucket" retired this week. This was David's 3rd retired single and Carly Rae's 1st retired single. Cobra Starship's "Good Girls Go Bad"have 3 more weeks left to chart and Demi Lovato's "Don't Forget" has 4 more weeks left to chart. Demi Lovato's "Here We Go Again" and Lady Gaga's "Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)" have 5 weeks left to chart. There will be a new #1 next week but who will it be? Will Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus or Cobra Starship take the top spot? Your votes determine the outcome. If you don't like this chart, make sure you vote for your favorites so you can see them higher. The next chart will be posted next Sunday. Until then, get your vote on! bobo.gif

This post has been edited by David Archuleta: Dec 26th 2009, 11:32 PM

--------------------
REST IN PEACE x MICHAEL JOHNS x 10/20/78 - 08/01/14 / REST IN PEACE x SIMONE BATTLE x 06/17/89 - 09/05/14IPB ImageFOREVER IN MY HEART x I LOVE YOU ALWAYS x REST IN PEACE DAD x 3/22/69 - 7/11/12
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

butterflygirl87
Post #2

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. Show: GLEE

wub.gif

--------------------
Congrats David on a Platinum Single with Crush and a Gold Album!
AI: David Archuleta, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Elliott Yamin, Brooke White, Jordin Sparks
Glee Ships: Artie/Tina, Will/Emma, Finn/Rachel, Puck/Quinn, Sam/Mercedes
+Quote Post
jive
post Aug 26th 2008, 12:35 AM
Post #3

What is the Idolforums Music Countdown?

--------------------
+Quote Post
post Aug 26th 2008, 12:36 AM
Post #4

Rest In Peace Dad

Vote.

This post has been edited by David Archuleta: Apr 19th 2009, 2:54 PM

--------------------
REST IN PEACE x MICHAEL JOHNS x 10/20/78 - 08/01/14 / REST IN PEACE x SIMONE BATTLE x 06/17/89 - 09/05/14IPB ImageFOREVER IN MY HEART x I LOVE YOU ALWAYS x REST IN PEACE DAD x 3/22/69 - 7/11/12
+Quote Post
Kiki!
post Aug 26th 2008, 12:52 AM
Post #5

Fav. AI9: Alex Lambert

I love seeing stuff like this. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
xAriel
post Aug 26th 2008, 1:04 AM
Post #6

Group: Blend Artists

sorcerer.gif

--------------------
tumblr || flickr || journal || twitter || last.fm
Patient. Fine. Balanced. Kind. || LFC. SSFC. FCB.
+Quote Post
post Aug 26th 2008, 1:06 AM
Post #7

Rest In Peace Dad

QUOTE(xAriel @ Aug 26th 2008, 1:04 AM) *

sorcerer.gif

VOTE! bleh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
KBaby
post Aug 26th 2008, 1:09 AM
Post #8

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. Quarterback: Drew Brees

Well, that's cool, but we already KNOW he's popular on here haha.gif

--------------------
Modern Family / Survivor / The Amazing Race / Project Runway / Big Brother / Top Chef / Person of Interest / Revolution / Hawaii 5-O / True Blood
Chris Mears / One Direction / Olly Murs...British boys are hot!
Fort Lauderdale: 5-9-13. Cannot wait!
+Quote Post
Brittx
post Aug 26th 2008, 1:34 AM
Post #9

Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin

aw that's cool happy.gif I had no idea that existed laughing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
post Aug 26th 2008, 9:37 PM
Post #10

Rest In Peace Dad

Vote guys! original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Imagination<3
post Aug 27th 2008, 5:38 AM
Post #11

Fav. Singer ever: David Archuleta

heart.gif YAY!!!!!!

--------------------
Credit to ronaldsf for the amazing avi :) Don't forget to VOTE
So, one day @DavidArchie was eating a bag of SpicyNachos and looked outside to find HushCats playing with the LittleShinies right by Room513. @DavidArchie then said :archgosh: and sang Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit hungry and I eat more than I should. What a lovely archuful day, Hobknocker free!
THIS CRUSH AIN'T GOIN' AWAYAYAYAYAYAY
+Quote Post
idolfreakXD
post Aug 27th 2008, 5:47 AM
Post #12

Fav. Idol: David Archuleta

That's awesome! grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
8.21.08 Met my hero, David Archuleta | Avi/Sig made by me
+Quote Post
shebee
post Aug 27th 2008, 6:57 AM
Post #13

stupid question...how do you vote ...just post a list?

--------------------
+Quote Post
post Aug 30th 2008, 2:44 AM
Post #14

Rest In Peace Dad

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Aug 10th 2008, 7:41 PM) *

Hello everyone, I am Wallace and I am here to present the Top 25 countdown from the week of August 3 through 9, 2008. You can expect a lot of shake-ups including two debuts and two returns, songs moving up and down. Which songs moved up and which moved down? Let's find out now!
On Deck:
25. Lil' Wayne - "A Milli"
24. The Academy Is - "About A Girl"
23. Danity Kane f/ Missy Elliott - "Bad Girl"
22. Kate Nash - "Foundations"
21. Avenged Sevenfold - "Dear God"

Top 20:
20] IPB Image Carrie Underwood - "Ever Ever After" (19 weeks / -1 / 12 peak)

19] IPB Image Clay Aiken - "On My Way Here" (13 weeks / -1 / 12 peak)

18] IPB Image Taylor Hicks - "Heaven Knows" (13 weeks / -2 / 13 peak)

17] IPB Image Carrie Underwood - "Last Name" (4 weeks / return / 5 peak)

16] IPB Image Maroon 5 f/ Rihanna - "If I Never See Your Face Again" (6 weeks / return / 12 peak)

15] IPB Image Miley Cyrus - "7 Things" (4 weeks / -6 / 9 peak)

14] IPB Image Metro Station - "Shake It" (3 weeks / -10 / 4 peak)

13] IPB Image Lady GaGa f/ Colby O'Donis - "Just Dance" (1 week / DEBUT / 13 peak)

12] IPB Image Ne-Yo - "Closer" (2 weeks / +2 / 12 peak)

11] IPB Image Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up" (8 weeks / = / 9 peak)

10] IPB Image Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours" (12 weeks / -3 / 4 peak)

9] IPB Image Jennifer Hudson - "Spotlight" (4 weeks / +3 / 7 peak)

8] IPB Image Blake Lewis - "How Many Words" (20 weeks / = / 8 peak) ~~ RETIRED!

7] IPB Image David Cook - "Time Of My Life" (10 weeks / -2 / 2 peak)

6] IPB Image Leona Lewis - "Better In Time" (3 weeks / +4 / 5 peak)

5] IPB Image Jesse McCartney - "Leavin'" (17 weeks / +1 / 1[1] peak)

4] IPB Image Chris Brown - "Forever" (11 weeks / -3 / 1[3] peak)

3] IPB Image Katy Perry - "I Kissed A Girl" (9 weeks / = / 2 peak)

2] IPB Image Rihanna - "Disturbia" (3 weeks / = / 2 peak)

1] IPB Image David Archuleta - "Crush" (1 week / DEBUT / 1[1] peak)
American Idol runner-up David Archuleta takes the top spot this week with his brand new debut single "Crush." He's one of the selected few artists to have their songs debut at the #1 spot, so congrats to him for that. Rihanna and Katy Perry remain at their spots at #2 and #3 for the third week and last week's #1 Chris Brown tumbles down to #4. Besides David Archuleta, this week's other debut comes from Lady GaGa with "Just Dance" at #13. Maroon 5 and Carrie Underwood returns to the chart at #16 and #17. Speaking of Carrie, she has one more week left with "Ever Ever After." Blake Lewis retires this week at #8 with "How Many Words." Now can David Archuleta astay at #1 for a second week in a row? Or can Rihanna or Katy Perry finally grab that top spot? Or will Chris Brown try to get back at #1 like he did three weeks prior? Your votes determine the outcome. If you don't like this chart, make sure you vote for your favorites so you can see them higher. The next chart will be posted next Sunday. Until then, get your vote on! bobo.gif

Here is the complete countdown when Crush debuted. wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
post Aug 30th 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #15

Rest In Peace Dad

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Aug 17th 2008, 3:59 PM) *

Hello everyone, I am Wallace and I am here to present the Top 25 countdown from the week of August 10 through 16, 2008. You can expect a lot of shake-ups including four debuts and no returns, songs moving up and down. Which songs moved up and which moved down? Let's find out now!
On Deck:
25. Kate Nash - "Foundations"
24. The Academy Is - "About A Girl"
23. Avenged Sevenfold - "Dear God"
22. Clay Aiken - "On My Way Here"
21. Taylor Hicks - "Heaven Knows"

Top 20:
20] IPB Image Lil' Wayne - "A Milli" (1 week / DEBUT / 20 peak)

19] IPB Image Miley Cyrus - "7 Things" (5 weeks / -4 / 9 peak)

18] IPB Image Carrie Underwood - "Ever Ever After" (20 weeks / +2 / 12 peak) ~~ RETIRED!

17] IPB Image Kardinal Offishall f/ Akon - "Dangerous" (1 week / DEBUT / 17 peak)

16] IPB Image Danity Kane f/ Missy Elliott - "Bad Girl" (1 week / DEBUT / 16 peak)

15] IPB Image Metro Station - "Shake It" (4 weeks / -1 / 4 peak)

14] IPB Image Maroon 5 f/ Rihanna - "If I Never See Your Face Again" (7 weeks / +2 / 12 peak)

13] IPB Image Jennifer Hudson - "Spotlight" (5 weeks / -4 / 7 peak)

12] IPB Image Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours" (13 weeks / -2 / 4 peak)

11] IPB Image Lady GaGa f/ Colby O'Donis - "Just Dance" (2 weeks / +2 / 11 peak)

10] IPB Image Jesse McCartney - "Leavin'" (18 weeks / -5 / 1[1] peak)

9] IPB Image Ne-Yo - "Closer" (3 weeks / +3 / 9 peak)

8] IPB Image Carrie Underwood - "Just A Dream" (1 week / DEBUT / 8 peak)

7] IPB Image Leona Lewis - "Better In Time" (4 weeks / -1 / 5 peak)

6] IPB Image David Cook - "Time Of My Life" (11 weeks / +1 / 2 peak)

5] IPB Image Chris Brown - "Forever" (12 weeks / -1 / 1[3] peak)

4] IPB Image Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up" (9 weeks / +7 / 4 peak)

3] IPB Image Katy Perry - "I Kissed A Girl" (10 weeks / = / 2 peak)

2] IPB Image Rihanna - "Disturbia" (4 weeks / = / 2 peak)

1] IPB Image David Archuleta - "Crush" (2 weeks / = / 1[2] peak)
David Archuleta not only has the current #1 song on iTunes but he also has the #1 song on the IDF Music Countdown for the second week in a row with his deubt single "Crush." He also received a record high 558 points this week and was well over 100 points of the #2 song. Speaking of which, Rihanna and Katy Perry stay at #2 and #3 for the fourth week in a row. There are four debuts on this week's chart which include Carrie Underwood's "Just A Dream" (#8), Danity Kane's "Bad Girl" (#16), Kardinall Offishall's "Dangerous" (#17) and Lil Wayne's "A Milli" (#20). Carrie Underwood not only debuts but she retires this week with "Ever Ever After" at #18. Now can David Archuleta stay at #1 for a third week in a row? Or can Rihanna or Katy Perry finally grab that top spot? Your votes determine the outcome. If you don't like this chart, make sure you vote for your favorites so you can see them higher. The next chart will be posted next Sunday. Until then, get your vote on! bobo.gif

The 2nd week he was number 1! happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
post Aug 30th 2008, 5:45 PM
Post #16

Rest In Peace Dad

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Aug 25th 2008, 3:33 PM) *

Hello everyone, I am Wallace and I am here to present the Top 25 countdown from the week of August 17 through 23, 2008. You can expect a lot of shake-ups including four debuts and no returns, songs moving up and down. Which songs moved up and which moved down? Let's find out now!

On Deck:
25. The Academy Is - "About A Girl"
24. Carrie Underwood - "Last Name"
23. Carrie Underwood - "All American Girl"
22. Lil' Wayne - "A Milli"
21. Avenged Sevenfold - "Dear God"

Top 20:
20] IPB Image Clay Aiken - "On My Way Here" (14 weeks / return / 12 peak)

19] IPB Image Taylor Hicks - "Heaven Knows" (14 weeks / return / 13 peak)

18] IPB Image Metro Station - "Shake It" (5 weeks / -3 / 4 peak)

17] IPB Image Jennifer Hudson - "Spotlight" (6 weeks / -4 / 7 peak)

16] IPB Image Miley Cyrus - "7 Things" (6 weeks / +3 / 9 peak)

15] IPB Image Maroon 5 f/ Rihanna - "If I Never See Your Face Again" (8 weeks / -1 / 12 peak)

14] IPB Image Mariah Carey f/ T.I - "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" (1 week / DEBUT / 14 peak)

13] IPB Image Danity Kane f/ Missy Elliott - "Bad Girl" (2 weeks / +3 / 13 peak)

12] IPB Image Kardinal Offishall f/ Akon - "Dangerous" (2 weeks / +5 / 12 peak)

11] IPB Image Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours" (14 weeks / +1 / 4 peak)

10] IPB Image Chris Brown - "Forever" (13 weeks / -5 / 1[3] peak)

9] IPB Image Jesse McCartney - "Leavin'" (19 weeks / +1 / 1[1] peak)

8] IPB Image Rihanna - "Disturbia" (5 weeks / -6 / 2 peak)

7] IPB Image Leona Lewis - "Better In Time" (5 weeks / = / 5 peak)

6] IPB Image Ne-Yo - "Closer" (4 weeks / +3 / 6 peak)

5] IPB Image Katy Perry - "I Kissed A Girl" (11 weeks / -2 / 2 peak)

4] IPB Image David Cook - "Time Of My Life" (12 weeks / +2 / 2 peak)

3] IPB Image Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up" (10 weeks / +1 / 3 peak)

2] IPB Image Carrie Underwood - "Just A Dream" (2 weeks / +6 / 8 peak)

1] IPB Image David Archuleta - "Crush" (3 weeks / = / 1[3] peak)
David Archuleta makes it three weeks in a row at #1 with his debut hit "Crush." There is only one debut which comes from Mariah Carey at #14. There are two returns coming from Taylor Hicks and Clay Aiken at #19 and #20. The next song headed towards retirement is Jesse McCartney's "Leavin'", which will retire next week. So if you want to see that song retire, vote for it. Now can David Archuleta stay at #1 for a fourth week in a row? Or can Carrie Underwood, Pussycat Dolls or David Cook finally grab that top spot? Your votes determine the outcome. If you don't like this chart, make sure you vote for your favorites so you can see them higher. The next chart will be posted next Sunday. Until then, get your vote on! bobo.gif

3rd week at numero uno! Could tomorrow be four? shocked.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
post Aug 30th 2008, 11:58 PM
Post #17

Rest In Peace Dad

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Aug 30th 2008, 11:40 PM) *

Hello everyone, I am Wallace and I am here to present the Top 25 countdown from the week of August 24 through 30, 2008. You can expect a lot of shake-ups including one debut and one return, songs moving up and down. Which songs moved up and which moved down? Let's find out now!

On Deck:
25. Yung Berg f/ Casha - "The Business"
24. Kate Nash - "Foundations"
23. Avenged Sevenfold - "Dear God"
22. Metro Station - "Shake It"
21. Carrie Underwood - "All American Girl"

Top 20:
20] IPB Image Jordin Sparks - "One Step At A Time" (1 week / DEBUT / 20 peak)

19] IPB Image Clay Aiken - "On My Way Here" (15 weeks / +1 / 12 peak)

18] IPB Image Taylor Hicks - "Heaven Knows" (15 weeks / +1 / 13 peak)

17] IPB Image Jennifer Hudson - "Spotlight" (7 weeks / = / 7 peak)

16] IPB Image Danity Kane f/ Missy Elliott - "Bad Girl" (3 weeks / -3 / 13 peak)

15] IPB Image Miley Cyrus - "7 Things" (7 weeks / +1 / 9 peak)

14] IPB Image Kardinal Offishall f/ Akon - "Dangerous" (3 weeks / -2 / 12 peak)

13] IPB Image Mariah Carey f/ T.I - "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" (2 weeks / +1 / 13 peak)

12] IPB Image Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours" (15 weeks / -1 / 4 peak)

11] IPB Image Chris Brown - "Forever" (14 weeks / -1 / 1[3] peak)

10] IPB Image Carrie Underwood - "Last Name" (5 weeks / return / 5 peak)

9] IPB Image Katy Perry - "I Kissed A Girl" (12 weeks / -4 / 2 peak)

8] IPB Image Leona Lewis - "Better In Time" (6 weeks / -1 / 5 peak)

7] IPB Image Jesse McCartney - "Leavin'" (20 weeks / +2 / 1[1] peak) ~~~~ RETIRED!

6] IPB Image Carrie Underwood - "Just A Dream" (3 weeks / -4 / 8 peak)

5] IPB Image Rihanna - "Disturbia" (6 weeks / +3 / 2 peak)

4] IPB Image Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up" (11 weeks / -1 / 3 peak)

3] IPB Image David Cook - "Time Of My Life" (13 weeks / +1 / 2 peak)

2] IPB Image Ne-Yo - "Closer" (5 weeks / +4 / 2 peak)

1] IPB Image David Archuleta - "Crush" (4 weeks / = / 1[4] peak)
David Archuleta makes it four for four this week as his current single "Crush" crushes the competition for another stay at #1 [pun intended]. He also breaks his previous record of highest points in one week this week with a total of 680 points, which is nearly 300 more points than the #2 song has. Ne-Yo continues on climbing uup the chart to #2 with "Closer" and David Cook moves back into the Top 3 with "Time of My Life." There is only one return from Carrie Underwood at #10 with "Last Name" as well as one debut from another American Idol alumni Jordin Sparks at #20 with "One Step At A Time." There is also a retirement this week and the honor goes to Jesse McCartney. His hit song "Leavin'" leaves the countdown at #7 after charting for 20 weeks. Yes I am full of puns this week. Now can David Archuleta stay at #1 for a fifth week in a row? Or can Ne-Yo, David Cook or another artist finally grab that top spot? Your votes determine the outcome. If you don't like this chart, make sure you vote for your favorites so you can see them higher. The next chart will be posted next Sunday. Until then, get your vote on! bobo.gif

WE DID IT AGAIN!!! spaz.gif 4 weeks running! happy.gif wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
shebee
post Aug 31st 2008, 12:36 AM
Post #18

why do I not understand how to vote for this ?

--------------------
+Quote Post
frogcooke
post Aug 31st 2008, 8:38 AM
Post #19

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

oh i went and voted!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
shebee
post Aug 31st 2008, 8:39 AM
Post #20

QUOTE(frogcooke @ Aug 31st 2008, 8:38 AM) *

oh i went and voted!

frog...where? and how?

--------------------
+Quote Post

73 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 22nd 2014, 10:44 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol