Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Official Syesha Tour thread, a little late, but it's here
*Wallace
post Aug 10th 2008, 8:33 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

This thread is a little late, but better late than never.

I wanna hear you all's thoughts on Syesha on the tour and when you all met her and fun stuff like that.

I went to last night's show in Worcester and I thought she was amazing. I loved all of her performances/song choices. I also got her autograph three times after the show. And I screamed "I love you Syesha" many times and the last time I said it, she looked at me and smiled. spaz.gif heart.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. caroline/pasha. frankie/kevin. jake/janette. thom/iveta. mark/karen. simon/kristina. alison/aljaz. | xf11: fleur. lauren. ben. lola. andrea. paul. onlytheyoung. chloe. | xfau6: reigan. marlisa. dean. xox. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. julie. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. | antm21: lenox. shei. will. keith. ben. matthew. raelia. kari. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mallu268
post Aug 10th 2008, 2:56 PM
Post #2

Group: Members

Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. AI7: Michael Johns
Fav. Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

That's great, congrats!

Her set seems to be really good, I loved all the Listen videos.

--------------------

IPB Image
Allen. Giraud. Iraheta. Langseth. Braddy. Lambert. Gokey. | Johns. Yamin. Clarkson. Cook.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
CarrieNikko#1Fan
post Aug 10th 2008, 11:42 PM
Post #3

Fav. SYTYCDC1: Miles Faber

She is amazing live! When she sang "Listen" I had chills throughout the whole song! heart.gif It's too late now and I'm going to bed, but I'll post some pictures from Toronto and Albany tomorrow. flowers.gif

--------------------
heroes:radomski. holker. faber. kazmierczak. case. popowich. germer. arsenault. chbeeb.
+Quote Post
marissa13
post Aug 11th 2008, 11:53 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. AI7: Syesha Mercado
Fav. All Time Idol: Lisa Tucker!

jfndsjnf she's so amazing on tour!! i've been to 6 shows so far and legit have over 500 pics of her, ill post them soon original.gif

--------------------
idols: Lisa Tucker, Jordin Sparks, Syesha Mercado, Anthony Fedorov, RJ Helton
IPB Image
+Quote Post
CarrieNikko#1Fan
post Aug 12th 2008, 2:19 PM
Post #5

Fav. SYTYCDC1: Miles Faber

QUOTE(marissa13 @ Aug 12th 2008, 12:53 AM) *
jfndsjnf she's so amazing on tour!! i've been to 6 shows so far and legit have over 500 pics of her, ill post them soon original.gif

Thats awesome! I can't wait to see them! wub.gif heart.gif

--------------------
heroes:radomski. holker. faber. kazmierczak. case. popowich. germer. arsenault. chbeeb.
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Oct 6th 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

QUOTE(marissa13 @ Aug 12th 2008, 12:53 AM) *

I hope you're willing to post them because I would still love to see them. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. caroline/pasha. frankie/kevin. jake/janette. thom/iveta. mark/karen. simon/kristina. alison/aljaz. | xf11: fleur. lauren. ben. lola. andrea. paul. onlytheyoung. chloe. | xfau6: reigan. marlisa. dean. xox. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. julie. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. | antm21: lenox. shei. will. keith. ben. matthew. raelia. kari. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Mel_CI
post Oct 6th 2008, 11:32 PM
Post #7

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. CI4: Eva Avila
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee

She was the best in my tour original.gif in my opinion of course!
She had such a long cheer tongue.gif She was really touched because she just stood there for like 2 mins listening to the cheers - i don't think she gets this many cheers in the US - but Canadians love her!

Listen was absolutely amazing! Chills - and when I met her after the show she was so nice - and took a picture with me grin.gif

--------------------
| .. marry me juliet, you'll never have to be alone .. | .. i love you and that's all i really know .. |
IPB Image
| AI9: Katie, Aaron, Didi | Idols: Kelly Clarkson, Katharine McPhee, Eva Avila, Jordin Sparks, Syesha Mercado | Dancers: Allison, Lacey, Katee, Kaitlyn, Nico | Artists: Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, The Pussycat Dolls, Leona Lewis, Secondhand Serenade, Faber Drive, OneRepublic |
+Quote Post
marissa13
post Oct 16th 2008, 12:20 AM
Post #8

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. AI7: Syesha Mercado
Fav. All Time Idol: Lisa Tucker!

QUOTE(*Wallace @ Oct 6th 2008, 1:53 PM) *

I hope you're willing to post them because I would still love to see them. tongue.gif

sorry its so late, i just uploaded some to photobucket, there's a lot more but i couldnt find them on my computer..i haven't even gone through all of the pics yet since i've been so busy!

but here's some from the first 6 concerts...the last 2 are on my friend's cameras. most of them are pretty good, i had great seats every night original.gif

IPB Image
one of my favorites wub.gif

here's a link to the photobucket:
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/ido...%207/?start=all

i'll add more in a few days...

--------------------
idols: Lisa Tucker, Jordin Sparks, Syesha Mercado, Anthony Fedorov, RJ Helton
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 23rd 2014, 1:44 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol