Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

> Colleague Discount Program At RCSS/Loblaws/Zehrs/Independant ETC., Anyone feel... Robbed???
bumnummies
post Jun 3rd 2008, 4:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Blend Artists

Came across this blog today:
http://poorlywrittenramblings.blogspot.com...or-nothing.html

My many year of hard work and dedication have finally paid off as the Superstore has instituted an colleague discount program. We aren't called employees anymore, we are "colleagues". So yeah, we now get 10% discount and of course there are restrictions. In fact, there are lots of restrictions. Here is the list:

* Alcohol - includes wine and beer making supplies (Obvious)
* Baby Care - cereals, teething biscuits, feed/nursing items, wipes, etc (But baby food is so good!)
* Bottle Deposit
* Cassette (Audio) Tapes (We don't even sell audio cassette tapes! Who even still buys tapes?!)
* Cellular Phones & Accessories (Obvious)
* Customer Service - bus tickets
* Dollar Day Items in Books & Stationary
* DVDs - including box sets (DAMMIT!)
* Fruit Beverage - juices, drinks, and cocktails (This sucks, I don't want to pay full price for my Sunny D)
* Gaming Consoles
* Gas Bars (Obvious)
* Gift Cards (Obvious)
* Home Theatre - including panel TVs (Obvious, but still I would never buy a 42" LCD TV from Superstore as their choice of brands is lacking)
* Lottery Tickets (Obvious)
* Milk - plain and flavored (No amount of discount could entice me to buy banana or orange flavored milk, that's not right. I luvs strawberry and eat a lot of cereal, so I'm still pissed!)
* Personal Audio -iPods, walkmans, etc (They are evil and when you listen to them it means you won't be able to hear the helicopter about to land on top of you. )
* Phone Cards
* Pop (WHY NOT?! I need my Diet Pepsi or I will DIE!)
* Prescriptions (Obvious)
* Third Party operations - post office, dry cleaners, etc
* Tobacco (Obvious)
* Video Games - some (Obvious)
* Items which cannot be scanned (This is actually anything that needs to be weighed like bulk foods and produce items like apples, bananas, etc. and it sucks)

wacko.gif

I am very sad now. I got my card today, all excited and happy, and then I find out there is a butt load of exceptions (I found out from my sister, who works at a different store within the chain and she got a sheet of paper that I didn't). sad.gif

--------------------
MY NAME IS JENN. | COME VISIT ME ON TUMBLR OK? | or TWITTER | VERSION: COLCHELE.
IPB Image
| GLEE: Rachel. Kurt. Blaine. Tina. Santana. Sam. Brittany. And Everyone Else. :) | OH and I make stuff: REDBUBBLE |
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jun 3rd 2008, 4:07 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 17th 2014, 10:33 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol