Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

202 Pages V « < 169 170 171 172 173 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Wrestling Thread, Starting fresh
Weedy Speedy
post Feb 14th 2012, 7:38 AM
Post #3401

Group: Members

Fav. AI9: Crystal Bowersox
Fav. AI12: Candice Glover
Fav. AI13: Caleb Johnson

QUOTE(hazuki @ Feb 14th 2012, 12:14 AM) *

Owen was good. Hated how he died. RIP.

Yeah it was the last segment.

Oh, I tend to drown out when someone I don't care about is blabbering on stage (in this case, Cena). I only paid attention when Kane was on the screen lmao.

I gotta say, I'm liking that Zack Ryder guy though. Dude knows his place lmao.

--------------------
QUOTE(Carrie&BlakeFan @ May 15th 2014, 11:21 PM) *
Caleb winning is the last thing Idol needs? I think season 13 overall was the last thing Idol needed.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 14th 2012, 7:38 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

proudnewyorker82
post Feb 15th 2012, 7:46 PM
Post #3402

Fav. RS INXS: Marty, RS SN: Toby

spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif

BEST NEWS EVER!!!! Read Rocky's tweet on the way home, said that next year Wrestle Mania is going to be in JERSEY!!!!!!!! I can go to every single event and all I have to worry about is train fare spaz.gif don't need to worry about hotels, being too weak to travel on a plane, or getting lost and/or stranded in a city I've never been to before.

This post has been edited by proudnewyorker82: Feb 15th 2012, 7:47 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
bswanson
post Feb 16th 2012, 4:07 PM
Post #3403

Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. Singer: Taylor Swift

^^ that's awesome. Cena is making The Marine 3, so who else isn't watching lol. If you read the SD spoilers Orton is out of EC, but his replacement doesn't fit. I see Christan coming back and taking out this wrestler like Edge did a few years ago to Kofi. Only in wrestling would you get a fruity pebbles chant. I wonder if Ryder turns heel on Cena blaming him for what Kane did.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Feb 21st 2012, 11:17 PM
Post #3404

Um....why would Chris Brown lash out at Punk's tweet when Brown must get much worse tweets than that on a daily basis....Punk's video to TMZ seems very sincere.

While on that topic, my pic with punk from October, it was snowtober day, snow, rain, hail, no joke, ruined the crap out of my hair, and the event was so overbooked that by the time in was my turn to meet him, my brain was so malnourished I couldn't think of anything witty to say. All I did was wave and say "hi" and he just said "hi, how are you?" He didn't personalize the autographs unless you specifically asked or you were a kid. I didn't have it in me to ask like I did back when I met Morrison.

Punk looks fab in the pic though:
http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo225/H...%20fest%202011/

the album PW is aquastone

This post has been edited by proudnewyorker82: Feb 21st 2012, 11:23 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Feb 21st 2012, 11:22 PM
Post #3405

sorry there was something wrong with the link, had to fix it, it's fine now

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lyndz
post Feb 22nd 2012, 8:18 AM
Post #3406

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. Person - Adam Copeland

That picture is awesome! I'm still jealous. Punk looks fine in every picture wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig: Jordan_Fan
~*My beautiful baby girl arrived 01/22/14. Future Wrestling Fan in the making!*~
+Quote Post
TiredOfSex
post Feb 24th 2012, 3:17 PM
Post #3407

QUOTE(proudnewyorker82 @ Feb 21st 2012, 11:17 PM) *

Um....why would Chris Brown lash out at Punk's tweet when Brown must get much worse tweets than that on a daily basis....Punk's video to TMZ seems very sincere.

While on that topic, my pic with punk from October, it was snowtober day, snow, rain, hail, no joke, ruined the crap out of my hair, and the event was so overbooked that by the time in was my turn to meet him, my brain was so malnourished I couldn't think of anything witty to say. All I did was wave and say "hi" and he just said "hi, how are you?" He didn't personalize the autographs unless you specifically asked or you were a kid. I didn't have it in me to ask like I did back when I met Morrison.

Punk looks fab in the pic though:
http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo225/H...%20fest%202011/

the album PW is aquastone

What did Punk say about Chris Brown?

Awesome pic. You look really serious in it though tongue.gif . Glad Wrestlemania is coming so close to you next year.

--------------------
IPB Image
And you never knew why you felt so good. In the strangest of places.
Like in waiting rooms and long lines that made you late. Or mall parking lots on holidays.
+Quote Post
hazuki
post Feb 24th 2012, 4:14 PM
Post #3408

Stomp, Stomp. I have arrived

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

QUOTE(TiredOfSex @ Feb 24th 2012, 3:17 PM) *

Awesome pic. You look really serious in it though tongue.gif . Glad Wrestlemania is coming so close to you next year.

Where have you been whut.gif haha.
Punk tweeted Chris Brown, Brown got defensive, and said that he used steroids (haha.gif). and other tweets...
It has gotten media coverage

This post has been edited by hazuki: Feb 24th 2012, 4:44 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
twitter|tumblr|last.fm|Credit: Jack
AI13:Jess Meuse, Jena Asciutto, Malaya Watson, Austin Wolfe, Kristen O Connor, George Lovett
+Quote Post
TiredOfSex
post Feb 24th 2012, 5:14 PM
Post #3409

QUOTE(hazuki @ Feb 24th 2012, 4:14 PM) *

Where have you been whut.gif haha.
Punk tweeted Chris Brown, Brown got defensive, and said that he used steroids (haha.gif). and other tweets...
It has gotten media coverage

Been really busy. Haven't kept up with a lot. I do hope Chris Brown gets his one of these days though.

--------------------
IPB Image
And you never knew why you felt so good. In the strangest of places.
Like in waiting rooms and long lines that made you late. Or mall parking lots on holidays.
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Mar 1st 2012, 10:44 PM
Post #3410

QUOTE(Lyndz @ Feb 22nd 2012, 8:18 AM) *

That picture is awesome! I'm still jealous. Punk looks fine in every picture wub.gif

QUOTE(TiredOfSex @ Feb 24th 2012, 3:17 PM) *

Thanks guys you're very kind heart.gif huggy.gif

I do look serious in the pic, the weather outside was the main factor, and I think I kind of spaced out.

Long story short about the health issues I've been dealing with, I have a heart condition which is thankfully not life threatening but it is very debilitating, I've been working part time hours at a full time job, I was being groomed for a promotion, and that ended up not happening. And so that has made other conditions that I ignored for years more impactful. This makes it very hard to travel, as I've been getting fatigued fairly quickly, which is why I'm excited that WM is in my local area next year.

As for RAW lately, the Rock/Cena segment went right over my head, if it wasn't for the RAW after show on Afterbuzz TV I wouldn't have even picked up on WWE apparently sabotaging The Rock. SMH... blarg.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lyndz
post Mar 2nd 2012, 3:07 PM
Post #3411

I'm getting so excited for Miami. 27 days until I meet Edge. I feel like a kid ph34rwave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
~*My beautiful baby girl arrived 01/22/14. Future Wrestling Fan in the making!*~
+Quote Post
hazuki
post Mar 6th 2012, 11:27 PM
Post #3412

Stomp, Stomp. I have arrived

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

--------------------
IPB Image
twitter|tumblr|last.fm|Credit: Jack
AI13:Jess Meuse, Jena Asciutto, Malaya Watson, Austin Wolfe, Kristen O Connor, George Lovett
+Quote Post
Lyndz
post Mar 8th 2012, 10:40 AM
Post #3413

The WM28 Axxess schedules were released. Now I'm beyond excited! I'll be at 3 of these. SO excited to meet Santino, Dolph, Barrett and Christian w00t.gif

March 29th, 2012 at 6p.m. Eastern
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan, Kane, Mark Henry, WWE United States Champion Santino Marella, R-Truth, WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix, Christian, Hornswoggle, Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett and The Great Khali.

March 30th, 2012 at 6p.m. Eastern
Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Vickie Guerrero, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Jerry “The King Lawler, Jim Ross and Dolph Ziggler.

March 31st, 2012 at 8a.m. Eastern
Zack Ryder, Alberto del Rio, Christian, Booker T, Ted DiBiase Jr, Jimmy Hart, Eve Torres, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, Drew McIntyre, Layla and WWE SmackDown General Manager Teddy Long.

March 31st, 2012 at 1p.m. Eastern
Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, Kaitlyn, Mark Henry, The Big Show, Kane, The Miz, Natalya and Tyson Kidd.

March 31st, 2012 at 6p.m. Eastern
Brodus Clay, Naomi, Cameron Lynn, R-Truth, Kane, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, Ted DiBiase Jr, Kaitlyn, WWE SmackDown General Manager Teddy Long, Hornswoggle and AJ.

April 1st, 2012 at 8a.m. Eastern
Alberto del Rio, Christian, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Lita, Alicia Fox, Primo, The Great Khali, R-Truth, WWE United States Champion Santino Marella, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero.

April 1st, 2012 at 1p.m. Eastern
Kelly Kelly, Layla, Jinder Mahal, Jimmy Hart, Sgt. Slaughter and Tony Atlas.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
stuart
post Mar 13th 2012, 6:16 PM
Post #3414

FWE Women’s Champion Maria Kanellis will make her first title defense against TNA Knockout Rosita on March 24th at the FWE event

--------------------
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Mar 15th 2012, 6:12 AM
Post #3415

QUOTE(Lyndz @ Mar 8th 2012, 10:40 AM) *

The WM28 Axxess schedules were released. Now I'm beyond excited! I'll be at 3 of these. SO excited to meet Santino, Dolph, Barrett and Christian w00t.gif

March 29th, 2012 at 6p.m. Eastern
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan, Kane, Mark Henry, WWE United States Champion Santino Marella, R-Truth, WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix, Christian, Hornswoggle, Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett and The Great Khali.

March 30th, 2012 at 6p.m. Eastern
Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Jack Swagger, Vickie Guerrero, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Jerry “The King Lawler, Jim Ross and Dolph Ziggler.

March 31st, 2012 at 8a.m. Eastern
Zack Ryder, Alberto del Rio, Christian, Booker T, Ted DiBiase Jr, Jimmy Hart, Eve Torres, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, Drew McIntyre, Layla and WWE SmackDown General Manager Teddy Long.

March 31st, 2012 at 1p.m. Eastern
Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, Kaitlyn, Mark Henry, The Big Show, Kane, The Miz, Natalya and Tyson Kidd.

March 31st, 2012 at 6p.m. Eastern
Brodus Clay, Naomi, Cameron Lynn, R-Truth, Kane, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, Ted DiBiase Jr, Kaitlyn, WWE SmackDown General Manager Teddy Long, Hornswoggle and AJ.

April 1st, 2012 at 8a.m. Eastern
Alberto del Rio, Christian, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Lita, Alicia Fox, Primo, The Great Khali, R-Truth, WWE United States Champion Santino Marella, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero.

April 1st, 2012 at 1p.m. Eastern
Kelly Kelly, Layla, Jinder Mahal, Jimmy Hart, Sgt. Slaughter and Tony Atlas.

Very cool Lyndz! Christian is a sweetheart, it's like hugging a teddy bear happy.gif

When I had a chance to get a pic with Dolph, I was too shy to approach him but he was very nice to everyone else who wanted a photo with him. original.gif

Hey, are you going to try to meet Mike Tyson? tongue.gif I read he was added to the Axxes schedule haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lyndz
post Mar 15th 2012, 7:02 AM
Post #3416

Really? LOL I'm not a fan so I probably won't bother. Although I am really looking forward to the Hall of Fame ceremony. I even bought a fancy dress and shoes since everyone dresses up.

I can't believe 2 weeks today I'll be on my way to stalk- errrr meet Edge stuart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lyndz
post Mar 26th 2012, 9:22 AM
Post #3417

I leave for Miami in 3 days! heart.gif

I ordered Punk and Ziggler's t-shirts and Ziggler's never arrived. I'm going to call their customer service and rip them a new one since they don't respond to e-mails. I'm NEVER buying anything from their site again sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Mar 28th 2012, 11:01 PM
Post #3418

When it comes to WWE, don't bother wasting your time on e-mail, if they're given the opportunity to ignore something they will. If I were you I'd demand a refund and just buy the Ziggler shirt in Miami, there's a gazillion souvenir stands at all the events.

Have fun girl! huggy.gif cool.gif Be safe, I'll be watching the PPV bye1.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lyndz
post Mar 29th 2012, 11:25 PM
Post #3419

I'm in lala-land after meeting Edge tonight! heart.gif I got a hug and chatted with him. I'll post the pic later. Having issues with our wifi tonight.

Mindy I'm 99.9% sure I saw you there tonight at Axxess! I tried to catch your attention but it was too loud.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Apr 2nd 2012, 10:24 PM
Post #3420

Audience in Miami says "HOLY sh*t!"

Yeah, what they said, my jaw is feeling the impact from it dropping.

Up until last night I felt satisfied just ordering WM on PPV this year, but now knowing I could have been a part of that moment had I tried harder to save for Miami....yeah regret setting in, lol.

PS a hug from Edge Lyndz?! omg.gif w00t.gif so flippin jealous tongue.gif

If you go next year, we can totally meet up... original.gif

This post has been edited by proudnewyorker82: Apr 2nd 2012, 10:26 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

202 Pages V « < 169 170 171 172 173 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 30th 2014, 8:50 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol