Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who here thinks Ramiele will make it big?, Even though she got eliminated out of AI
akafella
post Apr 5th 2008, 11:15 PM
Post #21

Group: Members

Fav. AI7: Ramiele Malubay
Fav. AI3: Jasmine Trias

QUOTE(zombiewannabe @ Apr 5th 2008, 10:52 PM) *

How about a Camille Jasmine Ramiele tour/show. If Im a producer I'll definitely get these three. Ramiele needs a lot of help to be a more polished performer. She needs more exposure. I heard she is also fluent in tagalog which is also big help if she is offered something in the Philippines.

OMG!!!! that would be sooooo great!!!! try including Charice Pempengco too!!! wow!!!! that would be a great show!!!!

I hope Ellen will guest them all! original.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 5th 2008, 11:15 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

zombiewannabe
post Apr 6th 2008, 12:17 AM
Post #22

QUOTE(laydie_x @ Apr 5th 2008, 10:56 PM) *

What about a Fil-Am Idols show? That would be kinda cool too! I thought AJ Tabaldo (from S6) and Sway (from S5) were pretty good, too bad they didn't make top 12 though... I think there should be guys in the act too. Are there any others that I'm missing?

that's it a fil am idol show. That would be cool. Im half filipino and my mom goes to Sarah (I forgot her last name) concerts and truly there is a market for filipino acts here. However, if you're talking recording label contract-- that's where Ramiele really and her people really have to work on I guess. Camille is doing it maybe she'll get Camille to write songs for her too.

--------------------
+Quote Post
laydie_x
post Apr 6th 2008, 2:01 AM
Post #23

QUOTE(zombiewannabe @ Apr 5th 2008, 10:17 PM) *

that's it a fil am idol show. That would be cool. Im half filipino and my mom goes to Sarah (I forgot her last name) concerts and truly there is a market for filipino acts here. However, if you're talking recording label contract-- that's where Ramiele really and her people really have to work on I guess. Camille is doing it maybe she'll get Camille to write songs for her too.

Cool! My mom is obsessed with Sarah Geronimo... She meets her at her meet and greets here all the time and gives her gifts. I've met her a few times actually. She's a great singer (and she's a sweetie) but I dunno... I've become less of a fan. ph34rwave.gif But I really like Charice Pempengco and I think she has a chance here (maybe u could recruit her too lol all the Filipino moms would love that). It's all about how her US handlers will build her up though.... If Charice could be on AI, she could blow a lot of people out of their socks. I think if Rami had a concert with all those idols/stars, it would help her a lot! She could learn from them too.... thumbsup.gif

--------------------
CONGRATS JESSICA AND PHILLIP!
#teamskinny
+Quote Post
dgenxkidd
post Apr 6th 2008, 2:13 AM
Post #24

i think ramiele has a great recording voice so for sure she will make it big.

--------------------
+Quote Post
silent_dice
post Apr 6th 2008, 6:35 AM
Post #25

Fav. AI4: Bo Bice
Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI7:David Cook & Michael Johns

She'll make it big here in the Philippines..

--------------------
Glory Glory Manchester United! - Portugal NT, Inter Milan, Porto, Cristiano Ronaldo
IPB Image
Sig by the awesome SportsIdolChic
+Quote Post
snowprincess
post Apr 6th 2008, 3:58 PM
Post #26

Fav. Fav SYTYCD3: Laureil

QUOTE(phenomennaL @ Apr 5th 2008, 10:57 AM) *

i definitely think she will! with the right record label and people working around her, that is..
but yeah, i definitely follow-up on the philippines thing -- she'll be huge over there yes.gif

Thank you for all your positive input guys! I luv your blend phenommenal, it is amazing wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Credit Jen
+Quote Post
Belle Book
post Apr 6th 2008, 5:35 PM
Post #27

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez

She'll definitely be big in the Philippines! But the United States -- it depends on what people she's going to be able to get to help her and what record label she might be signed on. She also needs some help with her performance skills. I think she could be decent if not spectacular in the United States at least.

Belle Book (a devoted Malu-babe)

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
akafella
post Apr 6th 2008, 5:57 PM
Post #28

I just have one question though... Camile didn't make it BIG here in the Philippines and in the US. Camile and Ramiele are both in Top 9... I'm just kinda scared for Ramiele that she will not make it BIG here also in the Philippines. Although Ramiele is waaaayyyyy better than Camile I'm still kinda scared for her! crying.gif What do you guys think?

--------------------
+Quote Post
vanessa_valley
post Apr 6th 2008, 8:17 PM
Post #29

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI10: Karen, Pia, Casey, Thia

i hope some good indie label grabs her, like Elliott Yamin's. i think if she's able to surround herself with awesome creative people who have good intentions and, and be able to work on great material that suits her perfectly she'll be successful here in the US. i love her recording voice and with some training, she'll be set for it imho.

but whatever happens, she'll do well in the Philippines. she's more appealing than Jasmine imo. yes.gif thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Keeper of Pia Toscano's eyeglasses!
+Quote Post
Animatsuri
post Apr 6th 2008, 9:49 PM
Post #30

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AIs: Camile

Ramiele probably won't get out to the home country until after the tour late in the year. It'll be interesting to see if there still is a lot of buzz about her when she can out there.

But, then I was voting for my favorite American Idol. If she can make it big here, stardom in the home country would follow anyway.

--------------------
The new Hawai'i 5-0 rocks!
+Quote Post
belikemik3
post Apr 6th 2008, 10:44 PM
Post #31

Fav. CI3: Melissa O'Neil
Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta
Fav. SYTYCD4: Katee Shean

QUOTE(musickera @ Apr 4th 2008, 7:41 PM) *

i think if she goes in the philippines she'll make it big! like jasmine, she had lots of media stuff... even if rami finished 9th, with her charm and cuteness people will get drawn to her... grin.gif

i was about to post something very similar to this

--------------------
+Quote Post
xvi.mchaleycakex
post Apr 6th 2008, 10:49 PM
Post #32

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI10: Pia Toscano

In the Philippines. yes.gif I want her to make it big in the US too. happy.gif

--------------------
David Archuleta. Kat McPhee. Harry Potter. PLL. TVD. SYTYCD. Glee. GG. Skins. Andrew Garfield.
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
I've got a tight grip on reality, but I can't let go of what's in front of me
Credit | Twitter | Tumblr | Last.fm
+Quote Post
akafella
post Apr 7th 2008, 4:01 AM
Post #33

check out rickey.org and he listed the top 20 itunes charts... you will not see any ramiele's songs... I'm really kinda sad for her and kinda nervous for her too. sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
golden blue
post Apr 7th 2008, 1:52 PM
Post #34

well, ramiele has an awesome voice and sounds great on her studio recordings. i'd say it's very likely someone will sign her to a deal.
like people have said: her voice, charm, and cuteness will definitely get her somewhere. original.gif

This post has been edited by golden blue: Apr 7th 2008, 1:53 PM

--------------------
IPB Image<made by me.
+Quote Post
ayame21
post Apr 8th 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #35

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

i think it will be harder for her to be successful here than in the phils. it's all about catching the right breaks around here too, which is a hard thing to do.

that being said, i think she'll be a successful underground artist (at least before going mainstream) because she has a huge fanbase. if the media in the philippines keeps her alive during the tour, then i think she'll do great.

i'm trying not to be pessimistic, but rather realistic. being on tour will certainly help her and i think being on this media blitz has definitely helped her stage performance (in terms of eye contact, confidence, etc.).

--------------------
+Quote Post
belikemik3
post Apr 8th 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #36

Fav. CI3: Melissa O'Neil
Fav. SYTYCD4: Katee Shean

the only filipinos who get any love here in the US are the halfies unfortunately

lea made it big in broadway...rami will have to find some kind of niche like her to enjoy some success

philippines is guaranteed thumbsup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
soulmateofalix
post Apr 18th 2008, 12:03 AM
Post #37

i remind you of a unicorn also?

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD5: Jeanine Mason
Fav. SYTYCD3: Jaimie Goodwin
Fav. Wife: Megan Fox

idk about in the Phillipenes, but hopefully she'll make it big here!!

I have faith innocent.gif

--------------------
skins, misfits, luther, and being human are my life
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
sytycd queens: jeanine, allison, melanie, chelsie, jaimie
soulmateoflyss is lovely | tumblr
+Quote Post
nicfanz
post Apr 18th 2008, 2:18 AM
Post #38

Fav. AI7: Danny Noriega
Fav. ship: Klaroline

Unfortunately no. I don't mean to be racist (as I am Asian too) but I don't think Asian singers sell well in the US. She'll do well in the Philippines though. happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
RKO-Rhodes-Edge-MLJ-Phoenix
+Quote Post
im_cool
post Apr 19th 2008, 5:02 PM
Post #39

iono y but i have a feeling that her n danny noriega will share their post-idol fame together. like prolly an acting gig or a reality show on them trying to get record deals while living together. I think ramiele has the voice and personality it takes to be successful in the US, coz unlike jasmine n camile, she shows personality, no offense. camile n jasmine were pretty much shy and didnt show much personality other than tears on their season. what im basically saying is that ramiele is real with herself n she wasnt scared to show that. i believe that was the flaw camile n jasmine made on their season because they didnt really showcase their realness while diana n fantasia were very assertive with who they were. ramiele definately has that.i like jas n camile but i believe ramiele is wayyy more talented than both of them and shows way more personality. i honestly think this is the most talented season thus far. everyone in the top 12 is really good, including the worse person (no names). im really hoping she's leaning towards a bigger career here than the PI. as a filipino, i dont think its good for ramiele to start a career over there than here coz she wont be as big as if she were to be a singer over here. if she's a singer here, then she'll create a source of pride in the PI. if she starts a career in the pi, she'll jus be another face in the industry over there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
daniNjordan94
post Apr 19th 2008, 5:09 PM
Post #40

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. SYTYCD: Katee(4) & Jeanine(5)

i think she'd be successful! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
Johnna favs; Sparks. Mason. Shean. McCormick
Idols9; July 18
Demi&Jone Brothers; Aug. 25
Justin Bieber; Aug. 27

ALLSTARS; Kathryn. Courtney. Lauren. Neil. Dominic. Twitch. AI9: Katie. Tim
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 27th 2014, 11:04 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol