Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

38 Pages V « < 35 36 37 38 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SYTYCD Canada!
ldon12345
post Jan 11th 2010, 8:06 AM
Post #721

Group: Members

Fav. SYTYCD5: Jason Glover
Fav. SYTYCD7: Robert Roldan
Fav. Top Model: Allison Harvard

I heard fanny pak!
Matt Cady definitely needs to choreograph for show, whether or not it's a couple routine or a group one.
And Meg and Phil need to actually audition! It'd be my fav season if they both made it wub.gif

This post has been edited by ldon12345: Jan 11th 2010, 8:07 AM

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
SYTYCD 11: Serge, Rudy, Zack, Emilio, Carly.
SYTYCDA4: Patric, Ashleigh, Yukino, Renelle, Michael, Jay.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 11th 2010, 8:06 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Skippy
post Jan 11th 2010, 8:47 AM
Post #722

QUOTE(dancecab @ Jan 10th 2010, 8:59 AM) *

Unfortunitly no, blogging ABDC just uploaded alot of the auditions but no word is to who the final 9 are...there doing auditions eppisodes this season so we won't know till those are over. thumbdown.gif But if they don't make it imm'a be pissed because there one of the stronger crews out of all the auditions that are online. Well them and L0st Boys I love! So hoping they make the show.
THIS!!!! THEY ARE SOOOOO AMAZING!!! I'm still kicking myself for not calling in sick for work to go take Meg's class when she was up here in Toronto. Apparently she's from Canada. happy.gif

Gah your english. sad.gif Does it not bother you that Gonch has a stronger grasp of your native language even though he learned it from television and you've been fully educated in it?

Anyway. Im glad they are going back to the audition episode format. It was all feeling kind of suspect when they eliminated that, then decided who was going home on the first episode and such. It all seemed like they just hand picked crews and plotted their path from day one.

Yeah Meg is from Calgary and she's in Canada teaching a lot. She actually used to take class with Miles, Joey and Allie a lot and knows Amy and Taylor along with a fair chunk of the last two seasons crew now that they've been doing so many workshops. When I took her class last time the second season had just started an she'd apparently watched the Top 20 with the results with some of the other faculty and they were saying that she was really upset over Taylors early dismissal.

Im sure if you pay attention you'll find other classes she's teaching. She's been doing a lot of workshops in Vancouver lately. I booked time off work to take her and Matt's intensive here in Edmonton and it was the best 8 hours of dance in my life. Sadly I couldnt get the next day off to see the faculty performances.

QUOTE(ldon12345 @ Jan 11th 2010, 6:06 AM) *

I heard fanny pak!
Matt Cady definitely needs to choreograph for show, whether or not it's a couple routine or a group one.
And Meg and Phil need to actually audition! It'd be my fav season if they both made it wub.gif

To be honest, as much as I enjoy and love Phil, I'm not entirely certain he's good enough to make the show. He's always kind of stuck out as one of the weaker links of FP to me and I'm not sure his versatility will be up to snuff. I think Cara and Meg are probably the most versatile of the girls, Glenda and Tiff are both amazing but seem to fill a similar role in every dance. Glenda being power and Tiff being sex appeal. Matt is the strongest of the boys obviously, Beau is stronger in HH than Phil and Phil stronger in Jazz, and I honestly dont think either of them are quite as strong as any of the girls + Matt.

This post has been edited by Skippy: Jan 11th 2010, 8:48 AM

--------------------
IPB Image,IPB Image,IPB Image,IPB Image,IPB Image
SYTYCD9- Alexa, Amber, Daniel, George Cole, (Cyrus)
+Quote Post
buffmetube
post Jan 11th 2010, 1:49 PM
Post #723

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

QUOTE(Skippy @ Jan 11th 2010, 5:47 AM) *

Gah your english. sad.gif Does it not bother you that Gonch has a stronger grasp of your native language even though he learned it from television and you've been fully educated in it?

roll2.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
SYTYCD 11: Serge. Carly. Tanisha. Emilio / sig: Jess
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Jan 11th 2010, 2:08 PM
Post #724

Fav. SYTYCD2: Travis Wall
Fav. SYTYCD3: Shauna Noland
Fav. SYTYCD 09: Talia, Jeanine & TJ

QUOTE(Skippy @ Jan 11th 2010, 8:47 AM) *

Anyway. Im glad they are going back to the audition episode format. It was all feeling kind of suspect when they eliminated that, then decided who was going home on the first episode and such. It all seemed like they just hand picked crews and plotted their path from day one.

Yeah Meg is from Calgary and she's in Canada teaching a lot. She actually used to take class with Miles, Joey and Allie a lot and knows Amy and Taylor along with a fair chunk of the last two seasons crew now that they've been doing so many workshops. When I took her class last time the second season had just started an she'd apparently watched the Top 20 with the results with some of the other faculty and they were saying that she was really upset over Taylors early dismissal.

Im sure if you pay attention you'll find other classes she's teaching. She's been doing a lot of workshops in Vancouver lately. I booked time off work to take her and Matt's intensive here in Edmonton and it was the best 8 hours of dance in my life. Sadly I couldnt get the next day off to see the faculty performances.

WOW I didn't realize what I wrote till now. fear2.gif Really should lay off IDF when I'm not thinking straight. It's actually quite sad despite being a highly excelled academic student, that my spelling and grammer is a little off at times. I always was a slacker in those courses.

There not doing the old formated Auditions Episodes. It's going to be like the AI or SYTYCD type. I totally feel the same way as the picked crew to go home theory you have.

See the problem is she usually teaches out west not in Ontario. It's hard for me to want to shell out money to go fly to the east for a dance workshop. Although that doesn't say much about me cause I'm considering of buying a plane ticket to go audition in Calgary for SYTYCD Canada. I came soooo close in Toronto I really want to try again. Stupid Nerves. blushing.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
BBC2:KENNY!! NEDA!! Sara. Rochelle. - Sur28: TASHA! Sarah. Spencer. LJ. Jefra. Woo.
YCDAUS 4: YUKINO!! Eden. Joel. Lauren. Patric. Nadiah. Ash-leigh. Micheal.
+Quote Post
floriecai
post Jan 11th 2010, 6:54 PM
Post #725

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav.

wub.gif Cara.

--------------------
THIS SIG WILL REAPPEAR WHEN I FIGURE HOW TO WORK 30 OF MY FAVOURITE DANCERS INTO ONE .

VANCOUVER 2010. Johnny Weir, Patrick Chan, Joannie Rochette, CANADIANS.
+Quote Post
topspinace09
post Jan 11th 2010, 8:12 PM
Post #726

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. ANTM21: A.B.M.W. #teampeen

I feel like the more we talk about dc's language skills, the worse it gets.

--------------------
IPB Image
#TEAMJC4EVAH
+Quote Post
Jess
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:08 PM
Post #727

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. SYTYCD5: Janette Manrara
Fav. SYTYCD6: Jakob Karr
Fav. SYTYCD11: Serge Onik

Re-watching CA S2 in my quest to watch all the routines again and make my list. I need moral support. pinch.gif haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sytycd11: serge. carly. | Serge Squad | RIP Michael Johns ♥ | IDF's Master Top 40 Countdown
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:10 PM
Post #728

QUOTE(Jess @ Feb 7th 2010, 2:08 PM) *

Re-watching CA S2 in my quest to watch all the routines again and make my list. I need moral support. pinch.gif haha.gif

I'm here...although I sickly liked S2 to some extent.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
BBC2:KENNY!! NEDA!! Sara. Rochelle. - Sur28: TASHA! Sarah. Spencer. LJ. Jefra. Woo.
+Quote Post
Jess
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:11 PM
Post #729

I'm on Top 12 week. Watching the Corynne and Austin salsa. noexpression.gif She's so bad in this.

--------------------
IPB Image
sytycd11: serge. carly. | Serge Squad | RIP Michael Johns ♥ | IDF's Master Top 40 Countdown
+Quote Post
SyracuseMug
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:11 PM
Post #730

Fav. SYTYCD3: Jaimie Goodwin
Fav. SYTYCD PO6: Ania Tarnowska

QUOTE(Jess @ Feb 7th 2010, 2:08 PM) *

How much farther do you have to go?

It could be that by the time you finish, you'll have AU 3 to add to the mix. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:12 PM
Post #731

QUOTE(Jess @ Feb 7th 2010, 2:11 PM) *

I'm on Top 12 week. Watching the Corynne and Austin salsa. noexpression.gif She's so bad in this.

Oh god...that is like the most horrid Salsa of all time. I'd rather watch Molee and Nathan than that...

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Jess
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:14 PM
Post #732

QUOTE(SyracuseMug @ Feb 7th 2010, 11:11 AM) *

How much farther do you have to go?

It could be that by the time you finish, you'll have AU 3 to add to the mix. haha.gif

I just have to finish CA S2, and then re-watch US S1.

Haha I should be done before that. tongue.gif

OMG so I've always liked Kim a lot, but now I reeeally love Kim. omg.gif wub.gif And I'm finding I like Jayme Rae a lot more too.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jess
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:21 PM
Post #733

OMG Vincent. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dancecab
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:22 PM
Post #734

QUOTE(Jess @ Feb 7th 2010, 2:14 PM) *

I just have to finish CA S2, and then re-watch US S1.

Haha I should be done before that. tongue.gif

OMG so I've always liked Kim a lot, but now I reeeally love Kim. omg.gif wub.gif And I'm finding I like Jayme Rae a lot more too.

I love Kim now that the seasons over...Actually I love all 5 of the Top 10 girls that season...so fierce wub.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Jess
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:25 PM
Post #735

Corynne was the right one to go this week, but Austin should have also left. I don't get that. ermm.gif

Kim in this group routine. omg.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
buffmetube
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:26 PM
Post #736

Jess you're gonna do a Routines list?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jess
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:32 PM
Post #737

QUOTE(buffmetube @ Feb 7th 2010, 11:26 AM) *

Jess you're gonna do a Routines list?

Yep. I swear we've talked about this before. haha.gif

Okay so Austin OR Cody should have left. ermm.gif ermm.gif ermm.gif

LOL @ all the dancers bawling when Leah introduces the Top 10 dancers. lmao.gif roll2.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
buffmetube
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:33 PM
Post #738

QUOTE(Jess @ Feb 7th 2010, 11:32 AM) *

Yep. I swear we've talked about this before. haha.gif

LOL @ all the dancers bawling when Leah introduces the Top 10 dancers. lmao.gif roll2.gif

We have, but it was like months ago, so I thought you abandoned the idea. Glad you didn't!

OMG that was seriously one of the funniest moments of the season.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jess
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:40 PM
Post #739

So I hate all the guys in the Top 10 except Vincent and Everett. Thank god they were the final two males. omg.gif

Melcent paso! w00t.gif

QUOTE(buffmetube @ Feb 7th 2010, 11:33 AM) *

We have, but it was like months ago, so I thought you abandoned the idea. Glad you didn't!

OMG that was seriously one of the funniest moments of the season.

Nope, I've been slowly working on it. original.gif It's highly time-consuming. I'm excited about how different my list will be from yours. giggle.gif

I know. roll2.gif

Amy and Cody...FUUUU CODY. ermm.gif

Okay he wasn't as horrible as I remember, but he wasn't that good. And she was stunning. And yet she was eliminated but he wasn't. This is where the sh*t really starts to hit the fan. wacko.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
buffmetube
post Feb 7th 2010, 2:41 PM
Post #740

QUOTE(Jess @ Feb 7th 2010, 11:40 AM) *

So I hate all the guys in the Top 10 except Vincent and Everett. Thank god they were the final two males. omg.gif

I didn't actively hate anyone except Eman. ermm.gif

And I agree I like Kim now that everything is said and done. She definitely did a lot better w/o Emanuel by her side.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

38 Pages V « < 35 36 37 38 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 24th 2014, 6:13 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol