Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

> Carrie Underwood HD videos, Late AI4 performances and a few other things
CRB
post Dec 4th 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi all, I'm pretty much a Kat board exclusive poster here at IDF but a gal from Checotah, Oklahoma caught my eye long before I ever saw McPhee. I've got most of Carrie's later (figure Top 6 and on) AI4 performances recorded in on DVHS tape and the specs for the lot is Fox's HD720p.

The first one is actually from the AI5 finale, it is Carrie's acoustic performance of Don't Forget To Remember Me. Here is a screen shot:

IPB Image

And the specs for this video is Fox HD720p, specifically:

Video: MPEG2 Video 1280x720 59.94fps 19000Kbps [Video]
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch 448Kbps [Audio]

And the download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZONA1JX7 (306 MB @ MegaUpload)

Enjoy and there will be more to come, hopefully something good that you need. original.gif

This post has been edited by CRB: Dec 5th 2007, 11:57 PM

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 4th 2007, 11:37 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

2 Pages V  1 2 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 19)
CRB
post Dec 5th 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #2

First AI4 HD cap is Alone, same specs as above. Here are a pair of screen shots:

IPB Image
IPB Image

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YNJJ8RTJ (348 MB)

Link ^^^ should be good for 45 days.

This post has been edited by CRB: Dec 5th 2007, 10:49 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
CRB
post Dec 7th 2007, 11:18 AM
Post #3

The next one up is Trouble. Screens:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Specs are the same as those in my O.P. and here is the download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8UGERSMM (304 MB)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Richard77
post Dec 7th 2007, 9:49 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. Everything: Alizee

CRB,

I remember you from back in May when we were all crazy about Jordin.

Thanks for these HQ videos. I just discovered your post and will work on downloading them.

How is Kat's career going? She's a beautiful woman, but I don't follow her. Did you meet her in person yet?

What do you think of Jordin's new CD? I rate it an 8 out of 10. The songs are nice, but people are used to her going all out on songs, not singing soft pop.

I've been busy on the Alizee forum, my French pop star. She just returned to performing after a 3 year absence. She's soft pop, but she's a real looker.

Regards,

Richard

--------------------
IPB Image
J O R D I N * S P A R K S * # 1 * A L L - T I M E * A I * P E R F O R M E R
+Quote Post
Richard77
post Dec 8th 2007, 9:14 PM
Post #5

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. Everything: Alizee

CRB,

The Don't Forget To Remember Me video is absolutely a classic. Carrie is so beautiful, the lighting is just right, and the audio and video is as clear as can be. The others are great too, but DFTRM is absolutely exquisite. I really appreciate your hard work.

Richard

--------------------
IPB Image
J O R D I N * S P A R K S * # 1 * A L L - T I M E * A I * P E R F O R M E R
+Quote Post
CRB
post Dec 9th 2007, 1:16 AM
Post #6

QUOTE(Richard77 @ Dec 8th 2007, 9:14 PM) *

CRB,

The Don't Forget To Remember Me video is absolutely a classic. Carrie is so beautiful, the lighting is just right, and the audio and video is as clear as can be. The others are great too, but DFTRM is absolutely exquisite. I really appreciate your hard work.

Richard

Richard, I'm glad somebody is getting these downloaded and enjoying them. And I agree that the acoustic DFTRM from the AI5 Finale was heavenly. Sometimes this IDF Carrie media area seems so desolate that I feel like I'm talking to myself. haha.gif

Katharine McPhee's career seems to be doing well. She has a movie in the can, I Know What Boys Like, that should be out sometime next year. She is doing a couple of high profile, nationally televised Christmas gigs, the Washington, DC Concert thing and Disney Medley on the annual Disney Christmas Special. According to what Katharine has said previously she is heading back to record another album early next year. I haven't met her but I haven't tried though.

Next up on the Carrie Underwood AI4 performance flashback is her first performance of Bless The Broken Road. Here is a screen shot and the specs are as above (see my OP):

IPB Image

Still at MegaUpload, although this one was small enough that I had other options:

Bless The Broken Road

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T9OUE5I8 (299 MB)

More to come as I get them off of the old DVHS tapes and move them over to PC. I'm pretty sure that I've got the entire Clive Davis AI4 program ( which will be Crying, Making Love Out of Nothing At All and Carrie's reprisal of Independence Day) and we'll have to see what else as I go through them. Enjoy!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Vinman911
post Dec 9th 2007, 3:39 AM
Post #7

CRB,

Thanks for posting these caps/vids. I think a lot of us don't have the HD AI4 Stuff (I know I did not cap HD did AI5).

Much appreciated!

--------------------
+Quote Post
McLeon
post Dec 9th 2007, 4:14 AM
Post #8

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee

Thanks so much CRB, anyway the kat videos that you uploaded, Hound Dog/All Shook Up and Against all odds aren't working crying.gif
But these are great! I'm looking for carrie's AI4 videos soo.. THANKS SO MUCH huggy.gif
It'll be great if there's the entire collection too like kat's!!! w00t.gif w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Thanks to xBiANCAx for the siggy!
+Quote Post
LaStupenda
post Dec 9th 2007, 6:06 PM
Post #9

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Wow! Thank you! I'd love anything you have of Carrie! original.gif The quality is amazing!!!

--------------------
Thanks sweetlilfighter for my avi!
+Quote Post
CRB
post Dec 10th 2007, 1:00 AM
Post #10

You are all very welcome, I'm glad to be finally getting these uploaded where Carrie's fans can finally enjoy them.

Since I had some extra time to work on these today this is going to be a twofer, meaning two of the three performances Carrie did on Top 3.

First on the menu is Clive Davis's song choice of Crying, Roy Orbison's classic break up song. Here is a screen shot from the video (This particular gorgeous still is taken during Simon's "judging" of her performance.):

IPB Image

Again it is uploaded to MegaUpload and it a bit larger than some of the earlier ones.

Crying AI4 Top 3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IBDL3WFC (373 MB)

The second song of the night from Carrie was her own choice, which was Air Supply's power ballad Making Love Out Of Nothing At All. Here is a screenshot:

IPB Image

Again MegaUpload and a larger size, the song is just flat out longer because there was no intro material to speak of:

Making Love Out Of Nothing At All AI4 Top 3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TJCBT33P (403 MB)

My earlier post was incorrect and Carrie's final song on Top 3 was, in fact, Randy Jackson's choice of Shania Twain's Man! I Feel Like A Woman, so not a Independence Day reprisal...at least, not yet.

I'm going to continue to keep these comprehensive and what that means is that this next one might be larger than the 500 MB maximum allowed at MegaUpload. And that is because it will include the extra set up video segment where the song is announced at Carrie's homecoming. I won't know until I cap it but be ready for a possible split file next time.

As alway, please, enjoy them.

This post has been edited by CRB: Dec 10th 2007, 1:06 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
CRB
post Dec 10th 2007, 3:15 PM
Post #11

Here is the last of Carrie's songs from the AI4 Top 3 performance show, Man! I Feel Like A Woman.

Screen shot:

IPB Image

And the download link:

Man! I Feel Like A Woman

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EIV4W532 (364 MB)

Note: This file was much smaller than I anticipated yesterday, so no split archive.

Here is where we stand, I have two more taped episodes left to go: Top 2 performance night and the bloated extravaganza that is the Finale. Here is what I anticipate capping, from memory, from those shows:

Inside Your Heaven (Top 2)

Independence Day (Top 2)

Angels Brought Me Here (Finale, in jeans w/ kinky hair)

Up Where We Belong (duet w/ Bo)

Bless The Broken Road (w/ Rascal Flats)

Inside Your Heaven (after winning Idol)

The only thing from those two shows that I'm sure that I do NOT have the black dress performance of Angels Brought Me Here. My brother tried to be helpful and recorded Carrie singing the national anthem for me shortly after the Finale (before I pulled the write-protect tabs no.gif ) and accidentally recorded over that song, but the bright side is an HD anthem performance, which I hope to upload for you all, as well.

As always, the balance of the AI4 performance stuff will depend on the condition of the DVHS tape that they are on (and only time will tell on that.)

More HD Carrie soon.

--------------------
+Quote Post
LaStupenda
post Dec 10th 2007, 7:29 PM
Post #12

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

You rock!!!! These are beautiful and I'm glad for whatever you post!

BTW, I know this is random, but do you have Carrie's performance of Inside Your Heaven on The View? I've never been able to find that sad.gif

--------------------
Thanks sweetlilfighter for my avi!
+Quote Post
CRB
post Dec 10th 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(LaStupenda @ Dec 10th 2007, 7:29 PM) *

You rock!!!! These are beautiful and I'm glad for whatever you post!

BTW, I know this is random, but do you have Carrie's performance of Inside Your Heaven on The View? I've never been able to find that sad.gif

Nope, sorry, I don't have that. I'm putting up everything Carrie related that I have recorded in HD on tape. And I'm glad you are enjoying these.

Speaking of which, here is another one for today:

Carrie's first televised performance of Inside Your Heaven for AI4's Top 2 night. Screenie below:

IPB Image

And here are the MegaUpload links (yep links, I had to split this one...too big)

Chunk 1 Inside Your Heaven Top 2 (300 MB)

Chunk 2 Inside Your Heaven Top 2 (287 MB)

To reassemble the video file, first download both Chunks using the above links into the same directory (aka folder) and then use the HJSplit utility (which is pretty much self explanatory, but if you've never used it before and have problems just ask and I'll walk you through it) too join them. If you don't have HJSplit (it is freeware) you can get that program from here:

http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

Next: Independence Day Top 2

This post has been edited by CRB: Dec 10th 2007, 11:10 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
CRB
post Dec 11th 2007, 5:18 PM
Post #14

Keeping the ball rolling, here is the next Top 2 performance Carrie's reprisal of Martina McBride's hit Independence Day. Specs are the same and here is a screen shot:

IPB Image

Again the file is a MegaUpload, and small enough to avoid the split:

Independence Day (Top 2)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K1GPCSNO (337 MB)

My next upload is going to be Carrie's first nationally televised post-Idol performance of the Star-Spangled Banner on June 15, 2005. The venue was Game 4 of the 2005 NBA Finals at The Palace in Auburn Hills, Michigan.

--------------------
+Quote Post
CRB
post Dec 11th 2007, 11:19 PM
Post #15

Here is a HD capture of Carrie's first nationally-broadcast post-Idol performance of the national anthem. The specs for this one are a bit weird in that the video bit rate seems entirely too high , but the file size isn't inordinately large and it looks and play fine.

Here are the specs for this file, it was capped from ABC so it is still HD720p:

Video: MPEG2 Video 1280x720 59.94fps 80000Kbps [Video]
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo 384Kbps [Audio]
Subtitle: DVD Subpicture [Subtitle]

A couple of screen shots:

IPB Image

IPB Image

The file is again at MegaUpload and it is bit smaller:

Carrie's Star Spangled Banner @ 2005 NBA Finals Game 4 (239 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7NGK3559

Next up is the Finale performances.

--------------------
+Quote Post
wyatt
post Dec 11th 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #16

Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI7: Brooke White
Fav. "The X-Factor : Shayne Ward

CRB~~YOu're awesome~~~
Is there any chance for you to post some Katharine McPhee's HD video on AI5???
I'm dying for this too~~
Thanks for all these~~~ thumbsup.gif

--------------------
Dee: Simon is still incredibly sexy. Like yeah. Whoa man.

IPB Image
+Quote Post
CRB
post Dec 12th 2007, 5:51 PM
Post #17

A pair of AI4 Finale performances, the first is Carrie's reprisal of Angels Brought Me Here. The song that she performed so memorably and emotionally on Top 2 night returns in this performance from the following nights show.

Here is a screen shot:

IPB Image

And the link at MegaUpload:

Angels Brought Me Here (Finale reprisal)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D6774GNK (378 MB)

The second one for today is Carrie's duet of Up Where We Belong at the AI4 Finale with runner up Bo Bice .

A bit of history: This song is from the soundtrack of the 1982 film An Officer and a Gentleman and was originally recorded by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes. It stood atop the BillBoard Hot 100 for three weeks the following year (1983) and went on to win the Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal, that year, as well.

Here is a screen shot:

IPB Image

And the MegaUpload link:

Up Where We Belong

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X5COVKS1 (163 MB)

Next up will be Carrie's performance of Bless The Broken Road with Rascal Flats.

This post has been edited by CRB: Mar 11th 2008, 1:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Vickia
post Dec 12th 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #18

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI9: Casey James

Thank you SO much for all of these videos! w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
CRB
post Dec 13th 2007, 1:55 PM
Post #19

Another day, another HD Carrie cap.

This is a capture of the Finale performance of Bless The Broken Road with Rascal Flatts during the, so-called, All-Star Medley.

I really hate chopping things up, so I considered capping the entire medley but honestly most of it was pretty sub-par and I'm guessing the file would have grown to somewhere near 1.5 GB for the whole thing. One notable exception was Vonzell Solomon and the late Billy Preston who did a very nice rendition of his big hit With You I'm Born Again.

So, please, be aware that, this is just Carrie's part of the much longer piece known as the AI4 All-Star Medley. Here is the requisite screen shot:

IPB Image

And the file at MegaUpload:

Bless The Broken Road (AI4 Finale with Rascal Flatts)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GBHRX5DY (229MB)

Next will be the announcement of the AI4 winner and Carrie's performance of her inaugural ballad and first single, Inside Your Heaven. Be ready for another split file.

--------------------
+Quote Post
cd-rockon
post Dec 13th 2007, 2:43 PM
Post #20

Fav. idol: DAUGHTRY

shocked.gif Thank you!! flowers.gif How did I miss this thread? laughing.gif

--------------------
-----"The Man, The Band, The Plan To Make An "Idol" Act America's Next Top Rock Group"-----Billboard Mag
IPB Image
Set Karen-----------------------------------------------------------------------Daughtry Lifer
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 21st 2014, 11:34 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol