Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

3 Pages V < 1 2 3   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> original Brian fans, warning: if you don't like opinion posts, don't read this.
ice_skater14
post Sep 18th 2007, 2:14 PM
Post #41

Group: Members

Fav. CI5: Brian Melo
Fav. CI2: Jacob Hoggard

I've been a lurker here for ever. I had an account on here Season 2 but I had no idea what it was after that ended. I only signed up again here recently to ask for Brian videos when I was making him a huge video montage..

I am proud to say that the second I saw his audition, I knew he would be my favorite and that he was going to go far. Even before I saw any other competitor, Brian was my favorite. I was absolutly ecstatic when he made the top 22, and from that week on I voted for Brian and Brian only for the full 2 hours. Every single week. I've supported Brian so much through his idol journey.. countless hours of putting up posters around Hamilton.. I've gone to basically every single show since Top 7. I went to see Brian at Festival of Friends, his homecoming.. And now that he's won I've been requesting his single literally non-stop. I will never ever stop supporting Brian. I believed in his talent from the very beginning and as more and more people started recognized what I saw in him all along, I was still busy emailing everyone I knew about Brian, creating facebook events to vote for Brian every Monday, putting up posters around Hamilton, making Vote for Brian buttons to wear, and voting for him and ONLY him the entire 2 hours.

Brian is incredibly talented. His voice has such a beautiful quality to it. His performances touch me like no one else in 5 years of this show ever has. He is seriously the nicest, most gracious, down-to-earth guy you'll ever meet. He deserved this 100% and I'm just so happy for him and proud to be an original melo-head. happy.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 18th 2007, 2:14 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Calum
post Sep 18th 2007, 6:15 PM
Post #42

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. CI5: Carly Rae Jepsen
Fav. CI4 - Steffi D

The same thing happened to Melissa....she was in the bottom 3 a lot at the beginning....then she won. Now she's nowhere.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Mysteriosa
post Sep 18th 2007, 6:46 PM
Post #43

Fav. CI4: Craig Sharpe
Fav. FI3: Ari Koivunen/Anna Abreu

QUOTE(ice_skater14 @ Sep 18th 2007, 1:14 PM) *

I've been a lurker here for ever. I had an account on here Season 2 but I had no idea what it was after that ended. I only signed up again here recently to ask for Brian videos when I was making him a huge video montage..

I am proud to say that the second I saw his audition, I knew he would be my favorite and that he was going to go far. Even before I saw any other competitor, Brian was my favorite. I was absolutly ecstatic when he made the top 22, and from that week on I voted for Brian and Brian only for the full 2 hours. Every single week. I've supported Brian so much through his idol journey.. countless hours of putting up posters around Hamilton.. I've gone to basically every single show since Top 7. I went to see Brian at Festival of Friends, his homecoming.. And now that he's won I've been requesting his single literally non-stop. I will never ever stop supporting Brian. I believed in his talent from the very beginning and as more and more people started recognized what I saw in him all along, I was still busy emailing everyone I knew about Brian, creating facebook events to vote for Brian every Monday, putting up posters around Hamilton, making Vote for Brian buttons to wear, and voting for him and ONLY him the entire 2 hours.

Brian is incredibly talented. His voice has such a beautiful quality to it. His performances touch me like no one else in 5 years of this show ever has. He is seriously the nicest, most gracious, down-to-earth guy you'll ever meet. He deserved this 100% and I'm just so happy for him and proud to be an original melo-head. happy.gif

I think it's really great that you support Brian like that and have found someone whose voice really speaks to you. If everyone put that much passion into it, there would be no more flop albums and some of these people would get a lasting career that would go beyond just Canada. I don't share your love of Brian, but I admire it. flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jaysee
post Sep 18th 2007, 7:06 PM
Post #44

Fav. AI7: David Cook

QUOTE(ice_skater14 @ Sep 18th 2007, 3:14 PM) *

hey you.. bye1.gif guess who??? haha bleh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Thanks bumnummies for the sig & av
+Quote Post
ice_skater14
post Sep 20th 2007, 2:26 PM
Post #45

Fav. CI2: Jacob Hoggard

Thank you mysteriosa. and heyyyy jaccy! bye1.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
EvaAvilaFan
post Oct 4th 2007, 7:24 PM
Post #46

I supported Brian week after week, wouldnt call my say his number one fan, but I am a fan of his. He deserves the best and hes working towards it!

--------------------
08/12/07 - met my idols!
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
LOVES pattinson. jonas. westwick. crawford. noriega. lewis.
+Quote Post
AJfanBelle
post Oct 5th 2007, 2:31 PM
Post #47

Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI13: Sam Woolf

*runs in*

*spreads her Brian love all over the world*

*runs out*

--------------------
ai-KA. KC. JC. mg. js. cu. pp. | sytycd-GM. CG. RR. AW. jm. pk. tj. mk.
IPB Image
ai13-woolf. preston. irene. rose. |PROUD GLEEK.|twitter. tumblr. insta.
+Quote Post
Piggingator
post Oct 31st 2007, 2:27 PM
Post #48

This thread is clearly made for everyone with the exeption of me. roll.gif

I'm sure most of you have noticed my burning hatred to anybody who's popular on this board (Greg, Carly) and I know my favorites are VERY different from everyone elses here. I really liked the competitors that most of you guys seemed to hate. I don't know how that happened actually... haha.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ryan4Ever
post Oct 31st 2007, 4:08 PM
Post #49

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. Actor: Matthew Morrison

QUOTE(Piggingator @ Oct 31st 2007, 2:27 PM) *

This thread is clearly made for everyone with the exeption of me. roll.gif

I'm sure most of you have noticed my burning hatred to anybody who's popular on this board (Greg, Carly) and I know my favorites are VERY different from everyone elses here. I really liked the competitors that most of you guys seemed to hate. I don't know how that happened actually... haha.gif

Yeah, we know - both here and on the CTV boards. You're a Jaydee fan first and foremost ermm.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
♥Glee: Matthew Morrison ♥ Ships: Wemma/Quick
♥ESC 2014 Copenhagen: Sebalter, Molly
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 1st 2014, 4:43 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol