Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

654 Pages V « < 592 593 594 595 596 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the really awkward question thread!
natalietan
post Feb 28th 2012, 8:34 PM
Post #11861

Group: Members

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry

QUOTE(xoSam @ Feb 28th 2012, 1:09 PM) *

Honestly, outside of birth control I have no idea how to manipulate periods. I don't really think it's possible, our body has a natural way of doing things, and without the use of drugs (birth control) to change those hormones, etc., I think the body will just go at it's own pace? sad.gif Sorry, I wish I could be more help! Maybe a doctor's office may have more information? But as far as I know, without some sort of influence, you can't manipulate your body. sad.gif Good luck! huggy.gif

Yikes! I'm so mad. Still. Mom keeps saying I'm pregnant (I'm still a virgin)... when I called the clinic to check up on prices. And I'll be paying it for sure. Hate it that it hasn't arrived yet, still. Ughhhhhhhhh!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 28th 2012, 8:34 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Oliviaaa
post Feb 29th 2012, 1:19 PM
Post #11862

I've had a cold sore for what honestly feels like forever. It just will not freaking go away. There was a time when it looked like it was getting better and going away, but then it actually ended up getting worse. noexpression.gif What is the best thing for them? I really want to get rid of this damn thing.

--------------------
+Quote Post
xoSam
post Feb 29th 2012, 2:02 PM
Post #11863

Group: NX Subscribers

^ I don't know about you, but drugstore brand products never worked for me (abreva, etc). I got a prescription from the doctor. Oral medication is much better than any topical cream, and usually helps get rid of mine in a few days, although it gets significantly better about 12 hours after I take my medication. If you continually get them, you should talk to your doctor. flowers.gif If you only get them occasionally though, I've heard pure tea tree oil gets rid of discomfort and tones down the redness. Good luck, cold sores friggin suck. huggy.gif

--------------------

hush little babe, don't overreact
keep it all in and hold it all back
hush little darling, time to save face
give it some time, go down with some grace
+Quote Post
Oliviaaa
post Feb 29th 2012, 2:38 PM
Post #11864

QUOTE(xoSam @ Feb 29th 2012, 1:02 PM) *

^ I don't know about you, but drugstore brand products never worked for me (abreva, etc). I got a prescription from the doctor. Oral medication is much better than any topical cream, and usually helps get rid of mine in a few days, although it gets significantly better about 12 hours after I take my medication. If you continually get them, you should talk to your doctor. flowers.gif If you only get them occasionally though, I've heard pure tea tree oil gets rid of discomfort and tones down the redness. Good luck, cold sores friggin suck. huggy.gif

Okay thank you! huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Feb 29th 2012, 5:42 PM
Post #11865

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Ace Young
Fav. Idol: Clay Aiken!!

If you've had for a while you might want to go to the doctor. Abreva did work for me overall but I have a medication that works muh better.

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 6th 2012, 8:25 AM
Post #11866

Okay so I've had my ears pierced since I was like five and I got my second hole when I was maybe 8? So I've had them done for a long time. But I went maybe two years without wearing them and just this month I've tried again. So they were obviously closed up even though the hole was still there, it just took a lot of pushing. Like I could get the earring in but not through out tot he back. So I finally did and for the next three weeks or so I'd just get Polysporin and dip the end of the earring in that I'd be putting through my ear and just leave it in for maybe five minutes and then take it out. But then if I'd try again the next day it would still be closed up which I guess is normal because it's like an open wound and now it's closing up because it's healing. But now it's been almost a month and I still can't go like two hours before my ears are in horrible pain and they'll just close up the next day and they're all scabby and gross afterwards. I'm still doing the Polysporin but other than that I don't know what to do... I want to wear earrings again!!!!

This post has been edited by juniorfan4eva: Mar 6th 2012, 8:26 AM

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
xoSam
post Mar 6th 2012, 12:13 PM
Post #11867

^ You'll probably need to get them redone. Or at the very least, if your pain tolerance is high, sterilize a needle and shove it through. If they've closed up the only way to fix it is to reopen the hole and that wont happen from just wearing earrings again. Just get them re-pierced and keep using the polysporin. flowers.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 6th 2012, 6:23 PM
Post #11868

So even though they're opening up when I wear earrings I should still repierce them?

--------------------
+Quote Post
xoSam
post Mar 6th 2012, 6:56 PM
Post #11869

I've never heard of a piercing being reopened by wearing earrings, but it sounds like extra unnecessary pain/discomfort, and I don't even know if it would work. That's why I'd suggest re-piercing them - quick & easy, and will definitely work!

--------------------

+Quote Post
claysababe
post Mar 6th 2012, 7:23 PM
Post #11870

Just keep your earrings in for a few days or more and spin them and try to keep it clean. It should heal and you'll be able to take them out without them closing. I don't know though!

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
tiffers66
post Mar 6th 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #11871

Fav. AI2: Clay Aiken
Fav. CI2: Kalan Porter
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

When my holes closed up I just repierced them with a clean hook earring, then put clean hoop earrings in. Then I'd clean the outside of the holes with hydrogen peroxide (i think that's what it was, the stuff that bubbles when it touches a wound). I was told not to spin them but I did anyway when the peroxide was on so it would get inside a bit. Then I just left them in for six weeks before I changed them. They close up with in three days now but if you change them right away they're fine.

Repiercing with a hook earring hurt a bit, burned a bit, but they were fine by the next day. Maybe try a bit of ice if they hurt too much.

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 7th 2012, 10:53 AM
Post #11872

How funny I've been using a hook earring every day! Then I'm just putting studs in without the butterfly on the back so that there isn't a lot of pressure on it. I wore them about three hours last night and when I took them out the bottom holes were red but not the tops... this morning they were a little scabby but I just put the hook in again with it covered in Polysporin. I never thought of ice though, that will take down the swelling too. Thanks! original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 8th 2012, 10:20 AM
Post #11873

So last night I started spotting and ever since I have been a lot, like it's almost like I have my period right now. ermm.gif I even have the cramps I have when I have my period (I get two different sets of cramps, one with my period and one every other day that I don't have it) and I don't know wtf to do because I'm not getting my period for another month so this makes no sense whatsoever? unsure.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Mar 8th 2012, 5:50 PM
Post #11874

Do you get your period every month?

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 8th 2012, 9:15 PM
Post #11875

Yes, I get it every single month on the exact same day at the exact same time but all of a sudden I'm having really heavy spotting (or my period? idk) I'm in horrible horrible pain cramping wise. This is so messed up wacko.gif I am kind of considering stopping the birth control on a Sunday (which I usually do although this time it would be halfway through a package) and then go without it until the following Monday. That's what I usually do; I start a new pack on the Monday. Then it would kind of be like I am starting over? Idk if that would work though... it's the only option I can think of wacko.gif unsure.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Mar 8th 2012, 9:33 PM
Post #11876

Well how long has it been since your last period? If you are on birth control you should not self regulate and start and stop at different times.

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 9th 2012, 9:55 AM
Post #11877

AAhh called my doctor and she said my endometriosis is so bad I'm just bleeding abnormally at random times now noexpression.gif How great

--------------------
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Mar 10th 2012, 2:43 PM
Post #11878

sad.gif sorry Emma. Hope things get better.

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 10th 2012, 3:50 PM
Post #11879

oh thanks girl original.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Mar 11th 2012, 12:16 AM
Post #11880

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

So not awkward but I need advice/comforting words. Can I PM any of you? It's a long story but I'll try to shorten it up in the PM. Thanks in advance to anyone who I can PM. heart.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post

654 Pages V « < 592 593 594 595 596 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 21st 2014, 5:07 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol