Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

29 Pages V « < 25 26 27 28 29 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Natalie Gauci Fanthread~, Home of the Gauci handbags
gazza.
post Dec 14th 2011, 9:32 PM
Post #521

Group: Members

Fav. Fav Aust. idol: Natalie Gauci

Natalie has advised on Facebook and Twitter that expected release date for her Album Ha Ha Ha is Februrary 2012

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 14th 2011, 9:32 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Prinia
post Dec 17th 2011, 6:52 PM
Post #522

QUOTE(gazza. @ Dec 14th 2011, 9:32 PM) *

Natalie has advised on Facebook and Twitter that expected release date for her Album Ha Ha Ha is Februrary 2012

sounds good original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
gazza.
post Feb 1st 2012, 11:27 PM
Post #523

Natalie did a corporate gig in Sweden recently and put up a you tube, not professional taken by a friend I would say after a chat Natalie sings Orange colored sky and Best of me
Natalie in Sweden

This post has been edited by gazza.: Feb 1st 2012, 11:27 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
gazza.
post Apr 13th 2012, 10:41 PM
Post #524

Well although Natalie's Album is not yet on ITunes a couple of little catch ups

natalie rose gauci ‏ @natalierosegauc Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@Gary_Roche hi Gary thankyou so much for supporting me!! I have just signed to new management and a new label here in Europe.
Victoria Ekeberg is Natalie's new Manager Natalie has signed with Adaptor records [Italy ad U.K.]

natalie rose gauci ‏ @natalierosegauc Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@Gary_Roche my first 2 singles under Natalie Gauci will be called Just Dance and Everybody loves me. Release via Europe.
so european fans keep an eye out for the 2 singles

natalie rose gauci ‏ @natalierosegauc Close
@Gary_Roche also tune in Tokyo took priority these past few months and Ray of Love promo pack was released yesterday in oz.

Ray lo love by Tune in Tokyo [ which is Natalie and a friend of hers who had a single a while back called 'Dreamer" which was quite successful on the dance charts] it is an Album with various artists but scroll down to Tune in Tokyo have a listern and if you like it why not buy it
http://www.google.com.au/urlsa=t&rct=j...f42PXzZOYc3LMRg

This post has been edited by gazza.: Apr 13th 2012, 10:46 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
gazza.
post Apr 14th 2012, 12:05 PM
Post #525

13 Release: Tune In Tokyo – Ray Of Love (Denzal Park + DallasK Remix)

Award winning Aussie outlet Denzal Park are a musical force to be reckoned with. Boasting platinum records across their vast discography of stimulating club cuts and masked pop-favourites, the loyalties of Kam Denny and Paul Zala have always remained very much in the court of adrenaline soaked floor-fillers.

Ditching the thrills of overcomplicated effects for a solid melodic adaptation of Tune In Tokyo’s overlooked original, the duo’s take on ‘Ray Of Love’ is a welcoming rendition of the tracks strong vocal assets and finely tuned rises. Though lacking the same vital qualities as their aptly renowned solo work, this track undoubtedly benefits from a promising injection from this adept Aussie Electronic outfit.

Where Denzal Park’s remix covers the grounds of a solid Progressive House outing, Dallas Koehlke’s take reflects on an enigmatic and a far more melodic chord progression to complement the original’s already mesmerizing top line. Hinting a rather smooth take on the playful Electro House interludes that have become something of a trend lately within this else progressive remix, the 20-year-old Orlando residing DallasK’s latest and possibly best work to date indicates that his ascent to the status of one of America’s most promising up-and-comers is nothing short of well-deserved.

Tune In Tokyo – Ray Of Love (Denzal Park + DallasK Remixes) [Onelove Recordings] – Beatport Link
iTunes Link

Tune In Tokyo – Ray Of Love (Denzal Park Remix)
Tune In Tokyo – Ray Of Love (DallasK Remix)

/Anton & Dan Carter

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...iEvNcyEn0YLM7oQ

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DrWhom
post Apr 16th 2012, 6:24 PM
Post #526

Here is a link to Natalie Gauci and Tune in Tokyo's newest song "Ray of Love" on youtube.
Several remixes also available.
Ray of Love - Tune in Tokyo

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
gazza.
post Apr 17th 2012, 9:04 PM
Post #527

Pretty good vid thanks DrWhom
Natalie did a blog
Hello Sweden and hello Stockholm!!!!!!

I am Natalie Gauci from Australia. I am now living in Sweden and making dance-pop music for the world from Stockholm.

instead of starting at the very beginning and boring you with facts and stuff from the past i'm just gonna get straight to the point.

i'm here to start a new life. I was married in 2009 and now i am going through a divorce. I won Australian Idol in 2007 which was amazing but then a few years later after the hype died down you could say I moved on from that too! I have managed to change my whole life around in just under 6 months. I decided to travel with my music last year and that lead me to Germany, Spain, Amsterdam, Italy, Nepal and then SWEDEN!! I came from working 7 days a week in Australia, teaching, singing, writing and touring but I was a bit depressed. I needed to spread my wings and build new relationships, real ones with no bullshit. I am sick and tired of people who are just words and no action. people that say they are going to do so many wonderful things then turn out to do nothing!! I am an action person I want things done dam it and I will work very hard to do it! I met a WONDERFUL woman in Amsterdam who has literally changed my life. Her name is Victoria EKeberg she has been September's manager for over 10 years. I have been working very closely with her now for 3 months and she has introduced me to Sweden and I absolultely love it here! Even though I arrived at the coldest time everything has been so exciting. I HAD NEVER SEEN SNOW BEFORE!!!!! When I saw it for the first time I felt like I was in a movie! I've seen so many hollywood movies with snow and that's as far as it goes..until now!

This photo was taken yesterday. I had the pleasure of going to Skatterverket! woohoo.. I had to wait one hour so I decided to go out and sit in the sun out the front of the church and write some music! I am writing with an amazingly talented and one of the biggest producers in Sweded - Jonas Vonderberg. anyway..these two guys come up to me.. they were curious about me and asking me what I was doing.. because its not normal to sit and write in a book on the grass outside a church! they thought I was a russian student studying and very curious about me..hahaha!

I am VERY excited about what is coming up in the future and I will blog here and tell you all about it. i have funny and strange things happen to me all the time and I would love to share them with you and I will, right here! because I am now living and working in Sweden and basing myself here for a long time!

phrase for the day: ITS NEVER TOO LATE.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...amp;h=fAQFk7F0N

I thought I recognized Natalie's Manager's name - September's Manager well there you go

Bit ironic that Natalie says she is an action person Ha Ha Ha the Album was going to come out in Feb 2012 hasn't arriver, never mind she has been having fun and been on a great adventure, bit sad that Natalie will be based in Sweden for a long time, but whatever is best for Natalie, and Natalie has put out a single as Tune in Tokyo which is also available on ITunes with re-mixes

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DrWhom
post Apr 18th 2012, 5:56 PM
Post #528

This link for another new collaboration of Natalie Gauci with NewYorkFM and a song "Everytime"

NewYorkFM -feat Natalie Gauci

NewYorkFM feat. Natalie Gauci - Everytime (Disfunktion Remix)// Armada Music

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
gazza.
post Apr 30th 2012, 3:05 PM
Post #529

Preview of Natalie's new single to be released in Sweden
Natalie Gauci - Everybody loves me [preview]

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
gazza.
post May 2nd 2012, 8:39 PM
Post #530

a short blog from Natalie
EGO EGO EGO! boost boost boost!!

What can I say????????

I think I have delivered a song for the girls and a song for the guys! guess which one is which!!

Sweden is now my new home. Australia will always be my home and I have had a few people messaging me and wishing me luck and sending me love and yes I get all emotional about missing Australia and I just skyped with my brother Mike for like 2 hours!! and I shed a tear! but they are all happy tears and yes I am an emotional creature. I guess thats why I am a writer and artist, its my expression and how I live my life and I couldnt have it any other way. I have to thank all the wonderful people around me at this time for believing in me and my music - Victoria Ekeberg - my amazing manager, Jonas Von Der Berg - the best producer-writer, Erik Lundback - fantastic photographer and 4 on the floor label.

Mike is one of my closest friends and been my support through the years and we got talking this morning and he said something that stuck with me - he said, `Nat its so good watching you evolve and see you grow and your inspiring and you change people`s lives`. It made me think about all the people over the years that have changed my life and helped me grow as a person and as a performer. just to name a few..My mum, my Melbourne Band, Jeremy Diffey, Erik Budd, Kim May, Haydn Meggitt, Phll Darley - the BEST photographer and BEST friend ever!! also my ex husband Hamish Cowan and the fans that have stood by me since the Idol days and of course Idol was awesome!! I believe life is a journey and we all have our ups and downs. some of us live more lives than one in a life time and for me, thats how I live. making to the top is a perception. what is the top? what makes us successful people? for me it is LOVE. money helps of course hehe but LOVE is the most important thing. Dont be afraid to love yourself and thank the people who love you along the way.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...amp;h=zAQEHzG6X

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DrWhom
post May 3rd 2012, 10:37 PM
Post #531

Natalie Gauci is a busy girl, with projects all over the place right now.
She really does seem to be liking it in Sweden now though.

This article from a euro site called Scandipop and if you follow the link there are previews of the two new songs they mention.

Jonas von der Burg and 4 On The Floor present………Natalie Gauci!
Swedish dance label 4 On The Floor have revealed their new signing today – and with it, two new singles.
The signing in question is Natalie Gauci, winner of Australian Idol 2007. Though she’s not Swedish, she actually moved to Sweden last year on the friendly advice of Victoria Ekeberg (one of the founders of 4 On The Floor), whom she met in Amsterdam at a seminar that David Guetta was giving. Victoria told Natalie that if she wanted to work in dance music, then Sweden was most definitely the best place for it. So upon relocating there, Natalie was hooked up with Jonas von der Burg (the man responsible for September’s breakthrough hits, and more besides) by Victoria, and the two of them started getting down to making some tunes.
Next week, two of those songs will be released in Sweden, via Jonas and Victoria’s record label 4 On The Floor. And this morning, they’ve uploaded clips of both of them to their YouTube channel.
This is exciting for any fans of Jonas von der Burg (*raises hands*). TWO new samples of his bar raising pop dance sound – something that we’ve been somewhat deprived of recently. Both singles – ‘Just Dance’ and ‘Everybody Loves Me’ – contain typical JVDB elements. His style is very much evident. However, he’s pulled it bang up to date. Whereas last year’s ‘I Remember’ by SOJO was Jonas von der Burg meets 2011 dance music, ‘Just Dance’ and ‘Everybody Loves Me’ is Jonas von der Burg meets 2012 dance music. He’s staying on trend, but he’s not losing any of his identity in the process. Thankfully!
What’s most different from his past productions of course, is the inclusion of Natalie. Not only does she provide the vocals, she also wrote the top-line of both songs. But her most impressive contribution to them IS the vocal she gives. She can sing, and she’s not being subtle about it!
Both are big, feelgood, hands-in-the-air, dance tunes. Gone are Jonas von der Burg’s usual cutting and bitter lyrics about heartbreak, and in their place are Natalie’s bright and happy lyrics about being a good time girl.
The two singles get released on iTunes and Spotify in Sweden next week. But you can have a listen to previews of them here and now here;

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Prinia
post May 6th 2012, 5:42 PM
Post #532

QUOTE(DrWhom @ May 3rd 2012, 10:37 PM) *

Natalie Gauci is a busy girl, with projects all over the place right now.
She really does seem to be liking it in Sweden now though.

This article from a euro site called Scandipop and if you follow the link there are previews of the two new songs they mention.

Jonas von der Burg and 4 On The Floor present………Natalie Gauci!
Swedish dance label 4 On The Floor have revealed their new signing today – and with it, two new singles.
The signing in question is Natalie Gauci, winner of Australian Idol 2007. Though she’s not Swedish, she actually moved to Sweden last year on the friendly advice of Victoria Ekeberg (one of the founders of 4 On The Floor), whom she met in Amsterdam at a seminar that David Guetta was giving. Victoria told Natalie that if she wanted to work in dance music, then Sweden was most definitely the best place for it. So upon relocating there, Natalie was hooked up with Jonas von der Burg (the man responsible for September’s breakthrough hits, and more besides) by Victoria, and the two of them started getting down to making some tunes.
Next week, two of those songs will be released in Sweden, via Jonas and Victoria’s record label 4 On The Floor. And this morning, they’ve uploaded clips of both of them to their YouTube channel.
This is exciting for any fans of Jonas von der Burg (*raises hands*). TWO new samples of his bar raising pop dance sound – something that we’ve been somewhat deprived of recently. Both singles – ‘Just Dance’ and ‘Everybody Loves Me’ – contain typical JVDB elements. His style is very much evident. However, he’s pulled it bang up to date. Whereas last year’s ‘I Remember’ by SOJO was Jonas von der Burg meets 2011 dance music, ‘Just Dance’ and ‘Everybody Loves Me’ is Jonas von der Burg meets 2012 dance music. He’s staying on trend, but he’s not losing any of his identity in the process. Thankfully!
What’s most different from his past productions of course, is the inclusion of Natalie. Not only does she provide the vocals, she also wrote the top-line of both songs. But her most impressive contribution to them IS the vocal she gives. She can sing, and she’s not being subtle about it!
Both are big, feelgood, hands-in-the-air, dance tunes. Gone are Jonas von der Burg’s usual cutting and bitter lyrics about heartbreak, and in their place are Natalie’s bright and happy lyrics about being a good time girl.
The two singles get released on iTunes and Spotify in Sweden next week. But you can have a listen to previews of them here and now here;

REALLY REALLY pleased for Natalie! WOW!!! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
DrWhom
post May 12th 2012, 1:57 AM
Post #533

A recent photo of Natalie Gauci - for some of her European publicity - in Sweden

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DrWhom
post May 17th 2012, 6:28 PM
Post #534

Natalie Gauci regularly post on her Swedish blog site www.finest.se and mentioned a few days back that she has agreed to be on a reality tv show there....but hasn't yet given any other info.

Today Natalie posted this blurb about her moves into more tv and film work.

Today i am off to Cannes Film festival for 10 days. I'm so excited!! I have been writing music for film and had my first song best of me, in a feature film called Big Mamma's Boy.. Which was in the cinemas in Australia and Europe and Canada... And I'm not sure where else!! I also made a cameo appearance in the movie. I have a friend from Germany called Rita Maaz who works for 3VMedia film distributions and she encouraged me to go to Berlinale Film Festival which I'm so glad I did because I'm now starting work with her and Amadeus Entertainment who are based Italy! They work with film and tv commercials so I will be catching with them , they love my song Grow Up..and i'll be watching films which I absolutely love!!

original.gif thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
gazza.
post May 20th 2012, 2:46 PM
Post #535

Natalie Gauci - Tune In Tokyo

Natalie Gauci has many projects on the go, and one of them is Tune In Tokyo with Paul Brandoli and the two of them have been setting the ARIA dance charts on fire. She is now living in Stockholm writing tunes for Tune In Tokyo, her own music which has been in charts in Germany and writing music for TV and movies and heaps more. so read on and find out more why this talented musician is gonna be a superstar.

http://www.nataliegauci.com.au/

http://www.facebook.com/nataliegaucimusic

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tune-In-Tokyo/148478105207073

1. How did Tune In Tokyo form?

An amazing gal by the name of Gabby Columbi who is Global Pr Pool, introduced to Paul Brandoli and said that we would really get along and she was write!! Dreamer was the first song we ever wrote. We got Dreamer signed straight away and it has just gone up hill from there!! so thanks gabby!! Paul and I have our weekly catch up and too much coffee and give each other amazing energy.

2. How has the transition from your previous style of music to doing electronic music been for you?

well it all started in 2010 when I met Mike from sorryshoes dance label in Germany. He really believed in my music and signed my single Without You and it went top 30 on the german dance charts! we are releasing a third packaage for the European summer!! then i was hooked. I started meeting Dj´s and producers from Spain, Belgium, Berlin, Italy and thanks to Paul and One Love believing in tune in tokyo and my voice Paul and I have created our own sound. Paul had a lot to do with it actually. he was very confident I could do it. we started by experimenting then realised we could do what ever we want, have fun and create alias´s for ourselves, be who we want to be, sometimes im singing what Paul would like to sing and sometimes Paul is producing what I would like to produce which means sometimes I am paul´s voice and he is mine.. if that makes sense?? hehe.

3. How did it feel to have your song Dreamer in the charts?

it felt fricken awesome. We all are so proud of the Dreamer. We also felt like it was time to step it up so Ray of Love is on another level again.. we think it is so important to grow as writers.

4. Why move to Stockholm and how has the move helped your music career?

moving to Stockholm was totally random. I met a woman by the name of Victoria Ekeberg who as literally shown me a side of the music industry I never knew about. I met her at ADE Dance music conference. I went to check it out and promote music for sorryshoes and then I randomly bumped into Victoria at the David Guetta question and answer..and the rest is history. I moved for a new experience and to live in another country and to continue to pursue a music career.

5. Are you generally surprised with how some European countries have taken to your tunes?

well i was suprised when Without You went top 30 Germany and that inspired me to travel to Europe and venture off into the unknown.. and im always surprised of course!!.. but its changed to both a surprise and a gratefulness which makes us enjoy the process. I am privileged to work with such amazing producers and I love working with different labels because it keeps me free and in control of my musical creativity.

6. What what will the upcoming album Tune In Tokyo be about?

the different levels of love and loving..for example love that is found, love that is lost, happiness, strong powerful up lifting tunes!

7. How did it feel to being signed to 4 On The Floor?

I am very honoured and very privileged! It has been so much fun working with Victoria and Jonas we work very fast and Just Dance was the first song we wrote together which also happened very fast!! I think when you click you just click! I had no idea this opportunity would arise and Im so happy and grateful it did.

8. What is next for yourself?

i´m off to Cannes film Festival in a few days. i am writing music for film and TV now and I am working 3Vmedia distributions in Germany and Amadeus Entertainment in Italy..and then Tune In Tokyo are back in the studio writing for our Album and preparing a third single release and a National Tour for July/August.

10. If you could have anybody in a video clip who would it be?

Michael Fassbender

11. Are you happy with the responses to the tunes Just Dance' and 'Everybody Loves Me?

yes very!! it is still early days and the songs havent been released yet and already they getting great positive feedback so thats amazing!

12. What been your favorite place to play so far?

tune in tokyo have been performing in clubs around Australia after the Dreamer release and now we are planning a big live show.. Paul will be DJing and I am performing with him... for me.personally... LA Galaxy game is my biggest so far..88,000 people screaming so loud it was incredible!!!!!

13. Who would you most like to collaborate with?

William Orbit he´s production is timeless.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...MdbVkIdOa-RWEMw

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
gazza.
post May 20th 2012, 8:23 PM
Post #536

a small article in yesterdays Sunday Telegraph

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DrWhom
post May 20th 2012, 8:34 PM
Post #537

QUOTE(gazza. @ May 21st 2012, 12:23 PM) *

a small article in yesterdays Sunday Telegraph

IPB Image

Thanks gazza.
Ray of Love has moved up to #9 on Aria since this article was written.
Such great news for Natalie Gauci and Tune in Tokyo.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
gazza.
post May 29th 2012, 4:27 PM
Post #538

Natalie has a new EP available to purchase on ITunes
http://itunes.apple.com/au/album/everytime...lie/id526003216

Still no sign of Jazz LP Ha Ha Ha but still coming

Oh meant to mention a new ep of remixes of Without you are coming no idea why
http://itunes.apple.com/au/preorder/withou...012/id528960449

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
gazza.
post May 30th 2012, 5:10 PM
Post #539

Tuesday, 29 May 2012 18:45 Eurovision 2013: Possible Representatives for Malta
Malta just happens to be a country found in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea but nevertheless over the year, it has been noted that we have a lot of talent despite our size. The results achieved at the Eurovision Song Contest during the years reflect those of bigger countries and made us contenders each and every year but then again with the competition growing and moving all around the continent it became more difficult but nevertheless, one does not give up and we have also managed to do well on sporadic occasions noting the success achieved by Chiara back in 2005 with the song Angel.

Since the introduction of the semi-final system way back in 2004, we have managed to get through to the final round on three occasions, the last time being of course just last week when our very own Kurt Calleja and his track This Is The Night did what Chiara did during her third appearance in 2009 with the song What If We and what Julie & Ludwig had done in 2004 with their entry On Again .. Off Again. The level of the local competition in recent years has really grown but nevertheless, there has been a lot of talk in Malta on whether we should attract well known artists who will from their background experience do well. There are quite an interesting number of performers who are proud to call themselves as nationals of this country and yet have not put their name forward for the event despite being a huge showcase which has been creating a number of careers especially in recent years since the victory of Norwegian native Alexander Rybak with the song Fairytale followed by an even more noteworthy win by Lena-Meyer Landrut for Germany with the song Satellite.
It seems that the number one name to be considered at this stage is none other than that of Kevin Borg. Kevin is of course one of the most popular singers in the country after winning the Swedish Idol just a couple of years back seeing him succeed with his debut album as well as with his single releases. He is one who knows the country well and would receive the same heartfelt reception if he competed at the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest. During his stint on Idol, he even had the opportunity to duet with American Idol winner; Jordin Sparks on her hit song No Air and was definitely not phased by her stardom. To this day, Kevin has continuously been on the go by appearing in a number of musical productions such as High School Musical amongst others whilst currently being busy in the studio recording a number of tracks for his upcoming album which is yet to be given a release date.

In Malta, it seems that if one does not succeed, then he tries again until it is finally right and this would be the same with the second name that is being mentioned. Chiara has already represented the nation on another three occasions, the first being in 1998 with 'The One That I Love' finishing in third place, the second being in 2005 with 'Angel' finishing in second place and the final one coming in 2009 with 'What If We' ranking in twenty-second place. The possibility of going for a fourth time is somewhat unexplainable at times but nevertheless both locals and foreigners would not mind her having another go at the competition because they know that with the right song, she can definitely succeed. She has been working hard on her comeback and has shed a lot of weight and she can manage to get a track like one which she has from her 2005 album entitled 'Here I Am', then she might just do extremely well abroad.

Another two names which I have been picking around through a number of message boards and comments from people all around the country are those of Ira Losco and Natalie Gauci. The former is someone who has already represented the country way back in 2002 with the track '7th Wonder' achieving second place during her stay in Tallinn, Estonia. Following her return though, Ira decided to take up a brand new management deal which has seen her transform from a Pop Princess to a typical Pop-Rock Chic and this has been quite an interesting change as she has gone onto release five studio albums and two compilation albums. She is currently working on her new material, which will surely be vying for a number of awards on the music scene once it comes out. On the other hand the latter is a former winner of the Australian Idol competition whose debut album peaked at number #11 on the charts with her first major single Here I Am hitting number #2 position on the charts. Both are current and extremely credible and it would be great to see one of them in contention.

The Public Broadcasting Services are yet to confirm our participation for 2013 but nevertheless, we are optimistic as Malta has taken part every year since 1991 and has also managed to reach positive results on most occasions. Stay tuned to escflashmalta.com for all of the latest news about the upcoming edition of the Eurovision Song Contest which will be taking place in one of three major cities in Sweden. We would like to thank you for your renewed faith in our web portal in the past couple of weeks and hope that you will continue visiting in the weeks and months to come as well.

Source: escflashmalta

http://t.co/TkLbztqe

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Prinia
post May 31st 2012, 4:50 PM
Post #540

QUOTE(gazza. @ May 30th 2012, 5:10 PM) *

Tuesday, 29 May 2012 18:45 Eurovision 2013: Possible Representatives for Malta
Malta just happens to be a country found in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea but nevertheless over the year, it has been noted that we have a lot of talent despite our size. The results achieved at the Eurovision Song Contest during the years reflect those of bigger countries and made us contenders each and every year but then again with the competition growing and moving all around the continent it became more difficult but nevertheless, one does not give up and we have also managed to do well on sporadic occasions noting the success achieved by Chiara back in 2005 with the song Angel.
Since the introduction of the semi-final system way back in 2004, we have managed to get through to the final round on three occasions, the last time being of course just last week when our very own Kurt Calleja and his track This Is The Night did what Chiara did during her third appearance in 2009 with the song What If We and what Julie & Ludwig had done in 2004 with their entry On Again .. Off Again. The level of the local competition in recent years has really grown but nevertheless, there has been a lot of talk in Malta on whether we should attract well known artists who will from their background experience do well. There are quite an interesting number of performers who are proud to call themselves as nationals of this country and yet have not put their name forward for the event despite being a huge showcase which has been creating a number of careers especially in recent years since the victory of Norwegian native Alexander Rybak with the song Fairytale followed by an even more noteworthy win by Lena-Meyer Landrut for Germany with the song Satellite.
It seems that the number one name to be considered at this stage is none other than that of Kevin Borg. Kevin is of course one of the most popular singers in the country after winning the Swedish Idol just a couple of years back seeing him succeed with his debut album as well as with his single releases. He is one who knows the country well and would receive the same heartfelt reception if he competed at the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest. During his stint on Idol, he even had the opportunity to duet with American Idol winner; Jordin Sparks on her hit song No Air and was definitely not phased by her stardom. To this day, Kevin has continuously been on the go by appearing in a number of musical productions such as High School Musical amongst others whilst currently being busy in the studio recording a number of tracks for his upcoming album which is yet to be given a release date.

In Malta, it seems that if one does not succeed, then he tries again until it is finally right and this would be the same with the second name that is being mentioned. Chiara has already represented the nation on another three occasions, the first being in 1998 with 'The One That I Love' finishing in third place, the second being in 2005 with 'Angel' finishing in second place and the final one coming in 2009 with 'What If We' ranking in twenty-second place. The possibility of going for a fourth time is somewhat unexplainable at times but nevertheless both locals and foreigners would not mind her having another go at the competition because they know that with the right song, she can definitely succeed. She has been working hard on her comeback and has shed a lot of weight and she can manage to get a track like one which she has from her 2005 album entitled 'Here I Am', then she might just do extremely well abroad.
Another two names which I have been picking around through a number of message boards and comments from people all around the country are those of Ira Losco and Natalie Gauci. The former is someone who has already represented the country way back in 2002 with the track '7th Wonder' achieving second place during her stay in Tallinn, Estonia. Following her return though, Ira decided to take up a brand new management deal which has seen her transform from a Pop Princess to a typical Pop-Rock Chic and this has been quite an interesting change as she has gone onto release five studio albums and two compilation albums. She is currently working on her new material, which will surely be vying for a number of awards on the music scene once it comes out. On the other hand the latter is a former winner of the Australian Idol competition whose debut album peaked at number #11 on the charts with her first major single Here I Am hitting number #2 position on the charts. Both are current and extremely credible and it would be great to see one of them in contention.

The Public Broadcasting Services are yet to confirm our participation for 2013 but nevertheless, we are optimistic as Malta has taken part every year since 1991 and has also managed to reach positive results on most occasions. Stay tuned to escflashmalta.com for all of the latest news about the upcoming edition of the Eurovision Song Contest which will be taking place in one of three major cities in Sweden. We would like to thank you for your renewed faith in our web portal in the past couple of weeks and hope that you will continue visiting in the weeks and months to come as well.

Source: escflashmalta

http://t.co/TkLbztqe

woiuld be great. Thanks for the article find

--------------------
+Quote Post

29 Pages V « < 25 26 27 28 29 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 22nd 2014, 11:31 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol