Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

308 Pages V « < 299 300 301 302 303 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gossip Girl, On the CW's fall line up
*Kiki*
post Feb 15th 2012, 3:12 AM
Post #6001

Group: Members

DAIR heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

And I know that Blair and Chuck are probably going to be endgame, but I can't help but hope that we'll be surprised and that they'll make Blair and Dan endgame wub.gif

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 15th 2012, 3:12 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

AmberTamblynFan
post Feb 15th 2012, 10:03 AM
Post #6002

Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams
Fav. Movie: The Breakfast Club

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Feb 15th 2012, 4:12 AM) *

And I know that Blair and Chuck are probably going to be endgame, but I can't help but hope that we'll be surprised and that they'll make Blair and Dan endgame wub.gif

I couldn't agree more wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
flaminga
post Feb 16th 2012, 5:14 PM
Post #6003

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Feb 15th 2012, 3:12 AM) *

Dan treats Blair so much better then Chuck ever did.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jordan-N-Torifan
post Feb 16th 2012, 5:18 PM
Post #6004

Fav. AI7: Michael Johns
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI11: Hollie Cavanagh

But the thing is, I actually like what the writers have done with Chuck's character this season so I wish they'd put Chuck and Blair back together. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif It's only a matter of time but watching them go through the same thing every episode is getting old.

--------------------

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
RIP Cory Monteith. | My Disney Tumblr.
+Quote Post
Jordan-N-Torifan
post Feb 20th 2012, 10:43 PM
Post #6005

Just two weeks ago Blair was talking about how much she loves Chuck and she didn't think it was possible to love someone that much. Now she doesn't know how she feels? Ugh. noexpression.gif wacko.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
*Kiki*
post Feb 21st 2012, 8:56 AM
Post #6006

Dair wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post
wickedelphie10
post Feb 21st 2012, 9:14 AM
Post #6007

Fav. AI8: Allison Iraheta
Fav. AI7: David Cook

Dair
thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif

I want Chair back

--------------------
IPB Image
sig: DavidA_Carrie. Avi: JeffreyJBJB I am the red Bower Ranger.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 21st 2012, 9:19 AM
Post #6008

Blair's the new Serena when it comes to love. PICK ONE. if you can't pick then you shouldn't be with anyone. Most people are saying Chuck is the bad one here but i honestly think what she's doing is worse. Chuck only went after because she specifically told him that she wanted to be with him, not louis. She's stringing Chuck along and playing games with him. It's annoying to watch, honestly.

--------------------
"don't you worry your pretty little mind. people throw rocks at things that shine & life
makes love look hard. the stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours."
twitter.|personal tumblr.|pinterest.
+Quote Post
Jordan-N-Torifan
post Feb 21st 2012, 9:49 AM
Post #6009

QUOTE(wickedelphie10 @ Feb 21st 2012, 8:14 AM) *

Dair
thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif

I want Chair back

This.

I honestly don't really like Dan at the moment. Blair was getting on my nerves last night when she wouldn't admit she had feelings for Dan, which was really unfair to Serena, but then at least at the end, she told her that she wouldn't be with him because she still wanted to be friends with her. Dan hasn't showed any sympathy towards Serena at all. She tells him that she loves him and he never even gave her an answer and he doesn't seem to care at all how hard seeing him with Blair might be, which I find kind of strange considering how in love he used to be with her. All he cares about really is himself. pinch.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 21st 2012, 1:17 PM
Post #6010

QUOTE(Jordan-N-Torifan @ Feb 21st 2012, 8:49 AM) *

This.

I honestly don't really like Dan at the moment. Blair was getting on my nerves last night when she wouldn't admit she had feelings for Dan, which was really unfair to Serena, but then at least at the end, she told her that she wouldn't be with him because she still wanted to be friends with her. Dan hasn't showed any sympathy towards Serena at all. She tells him that she loves him and he never even gave her an answer and he doesn't seem to care at all how hard seeing him with Blair might be, which I find kind of strange considering how in love he used to be with her. All he cares about really is himself. pinch.gif

THIS SFM. He could at least go tell Serena that he doesn't feel the same or whatever he feels for her. He just completely ignored her. She deserves an answer. I even think that after awhile Serena knew that he didn't feel the same but she just wanted an answer. Plus he sent the email to gossip girl and that was a completely selfish thing to do. If he really likes/loved Blair then he would be happy for her and let her go through with the marriage.

--------------------
"don't you worry your pretty little mind. people throw rocks at things that shine & life
makes love look hard. the stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours."
+Quote Post
Oliviaaa
post Feb 21st 2012, 1:56 PM
Post #6011

Whatever. Dair forever. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Kiki*
post Feb 21st 2012, 2:12 PM
Post #6012

QUOTE(Oliviaaa @ Feb 21st 2012, 7:56 PM) *

Whatever. Dair forever. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

laughing.gif Ikr? wub.gif

And I hate how people make such a big deal out of Dan sending the video to GG. I think he did it, because he wanted Blair to be happy and he thought she would be happy with Chuck and not Louis, just like he arranged for them to meet before the accident.
Anyway, YES it was a bad thing to do, but people act like it is much worse than trying to sell your girlfriend to your uncle for a hotel rolleyes.gif

And I am SO tired of Serena - she is just like ME ME ME all the freaking time wacko.gif

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post
Jordan-N-Torifan
post Feb 21st 2012, 4:35 PM
Post #6013

I actually thought Serena was really mature last night. I'd have been frustrated too if I saw my best friend kiss the guy I'm in love with and then she wouldn't even admit she had feelings for him. And she admitted seeing the two of them together would be hard but she wouldn't stand in the way of it.

And how come it's not ok for Blair to be with Chuck because of Louis but it's perfectly acceptable for her to go around kissing Dan? It makes zero sense.

--------------------

+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 21st 2012, 5:20 PM
Post #6014

QUOTE(Jordan-N-Torifan @ Feb 21st 2012, 3:35 PM) *

I actually thought Serena was really mature last night. I'd have been frustrated too if I saw my best friend kiss the guy I'm in love with and then she wouldn't even admit she had feelings for him. And she admitted seeing the two of them together would be hard but she wouldn't stand in the way of it.

And how come it's not ok for Blair to be with Chuck because of Louis but it's perfectly acceptable for her to go around kissing Dan? It makes zero sense.

A+ post.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Oliviaaa
post Feb 21st 2012, 5:29 PM
Post #6015

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Feb 21st 2012, 1:12 PM) *

laughing.gif Ikr? wub.gif

And I hate how people make such a big deal out of Dan sending the video to GG. I think he did it, because he wanted Blair to be happy and he thought she would be happy with Chuck and not Louis, just like he arranged for them to meet before the accident.
Anyway, YES it was a bad thing to do, but people act like it is much worse than trying to sell your girlfriend to your uncle for a hotel rolleyes.gif

And I am SO tired of Serena - she is just like ME ME ME all the freaking time wacko.gif

I agree. yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Kiki*
post Feb 21st 2012, 6:26 PM
Post #6016

I agree that Serena was mature this episode - but trust me, that's not gonna last long tongue.gif

Jordan-N-Torifan She's not allowed to be with Chuck or Dan, but she is willing to risk her marriage and the prenup for Dan, but not for Chuck wub.gif That has to say something

What I don't understand though, is why Blair's not in Monaco, being a princess and all ... unsure.gif laughing.gif

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post
Jordan-N-Torifan
post Feb 21st 2012, 6:47 PM
Post #6017

QUOTE(*Kiki* @ Feb 21st 2012, 5:26 PM) *

I agree that Serena was mature this episode - but trust me, that's not gonna last long tongue.gif

Jordan-N-Torifan She's not allowed to be with Chuck or Dan, but she is willing to risk her marriage and the prenup for Dan, but not for Chuck wub.gif That has to say something

What I don't understand though, is why Blair's not in Monaco, being a princess and all ... unsure.gif laughing.gif

...or she's still afraid that being with him will kill him. One or the other. I do not believe for one second that Blair's feelings for Dan are stronger than her feelings for Chuck, whether she chooses to be with Dan despite the dowry and her marriage or not. If it hadn't been for the accident, she would have run off with Chuck, not Dan. Don't tell me those feelings are suddenly gone.

I've been wondering that too. I know their marriage is just for show but shouldn't they be together? I feel like the media would see her out by herself and wonder why she's not with Louis. unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Jordan-N-Torifan: Feb 21st 2012, 6:51 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
*Kiki*
post Feb 21st 2012, 6:50 PM
Post #6018

oh yeah I totally forgot the pact Blair made with God roll.gif

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post
i heart you x3
post Feb 21st 2012, 6:56 PM
Post #6019

Wait did I hear correctly? Dan knew about the essay competition that Blair did in the 5th grade or something? Because that doesn't make any sense... from the very beginning of the show we've learned that Dan has been obsessed with Serena. And I don't understand how he could go and watch her in that show if they didn't meet until junior year in high school. Also, season 1 made it seem like Dan and Jenny never went to a school like St. Jude's before so again, it doesn't make sense.

This post has been edited by i heart you x3: Feb 21st 2012, 6:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Kiki*
post Feb 21st 2012, 6:59 PM
Post #6020

QUOTE(Jordan-N-Torifan @ Feb 22nd 2012, 12:47 AM) *

...or she's still afraid that being with him will kill him. One or the other. I do not believe for one second that Blair's feelings for Dan are stronger than her feelings for Chuck, whether she chooses to be with Dan despite the dowry and her marriage or not. If it hadn't been for the accident, she would have run off with Chuck, not Dan. Don't tell me those feelings are suddenly gone.

I've been wondering that too. I know their marriage is just for show but shouldn't they be together? I feel like the media would see her out by herself and wonder why she's not with Louis. unsure.gif

Oh no, she loves Chuck more than Dan, not gonna argue about that. But perhaps she finally realized that it's not always the one you love the most you should be with. Dan is so much better for Blair, since Chuck and Blairs love for each other always end up hurting them

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post

308 Pages V « < 299 300 301 302 303 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 23rd 2014, 5:12 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol