Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

459 Pages V « < 240 241 242 243 244 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the official talk about your crush thread, girls & boys ; both welcomed !
Kayli
post Mar 7th 2012, 8:51 PM
Post #4821

Group: Members

Yeah I was just upset when I posted last. Forget him, he's stupid. Guess he's going on vacay for the next week or so anyway.. so I won't have to see him or deal with him. stuart.gif

And I'm playing softball and it's a co-ed team. Maybe I'll meet some new guy to crush on haha. happy.gif

--------------------

And you be the reason
I'll be the rhyme
We've both got way too much ahead
To worry 'bout what we've left behind
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 7th 2012, 8:51 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

claysababe
post Mar 7th 2012, 9:34 PM
Post #4822

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Ace Young
Fav. Idol: Clay Aiken!!

As I've said before...best way to get over a guy? Get under one shifty.gif haha.gif just kidding! Sort of.

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
Annie
post Mar 7th 2012, 9:42 PM
Post #4823

Dwight you ignorant slut!

Fav. AI7: David Cook

I posted something about getting my haircut and Tommy posted something adorabley cute, and then texted me saying "no, but really. do it. you'll look awesome". Made my heart all a flutter.

I type this as I'm headed over to Corey's. IRONY. I was torn between these two guys a couple of months ago too, and now I'm wondering if I should give Tommy another chance again... not now, but maybe later.

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 7th 2012, 11:21 PM
Post #4824

SO. 23 year old came in today and I completely ignored him and even though he kept looking over I just avoided all eye contact, like he even came over to where everyone was standing and I didn't even acknowledge his presence and he didn't say anything. Yaayayaa!

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
hannahdotcom
post Mar 8th 2012, 2:17 AM
Post #4825

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. BB14: Ian Terry

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 7th 2012, 4:29 PM) *

We're still friends, I haven't talked to him in awhile tho. He went off to college in New York to major in film (he was really talented at short films). He and I met my freshman year/his junior year through the drama department. He was in the fall play that year and I was on the makeup crew, and he was the very first person I ever did makeup for. There was just something about him that kind of drew out romantic feelings my sophomore year/his senior year but I never really pursued them due to the age difference and him dating my friend (who was in between the two of us age and grade wise). With him, I just watched him from afar and gushed about him in my journals (which nobody but me ever reads). And he ironically enough had the same first name as my first ex and was in the same grade as him. He was there for me when I came back to school following my stint in the hospital and kept in contact with me after he went to college (and I saw him a few times when he came home for breaks due to us going to the same church). But to this day he doesn't know I had a crush on him as a sophomore (at least, I don't think he knows).

Who knows what your friend is thinking. But I try to look nice when I'm around guys I like too (make sure that my hair and makeup look decent and that I'm wearing nice clothes). I had a crush on one of my friend's brother for awhile but kind of let that die off due to my feelings for Jason. I did ask him (my friend's brother) out once and he said he'd think about it but we never followed up on that. But whenever I knew I was gonna see him I tried to do a different look to get his attention. I initially didn't tell my friend about my feelings for her brother because I was afraid of her reaction, but when I finally told her she was cool with it.

That's good that you enjoyed the movie! I might see it if I get a chance cuz it does look cute and I can't pass up anything Zac Efron is in (even if he's just a voice). And I know what you mean about days when you just want to lie in bed and think. I do that a lot too, or come on here and think out loud. Lately my thoughts have been drifting back to guys that I don't think would ever consider me. I don't know what it is, but something is just triggering these thoughts.

Off topic.........I checked the local police department's arrest blotter this morning (I check that every once in awhile just for fun), and this one guy who harassed me at the library last summer and was subsequently given a harassment warning by the police for got arrested again. I see his name pop up in the arrest blotter every once in awhile getting arrested for the same thing: public intoxication. He got arrested yesterday for that as well as possessing an open container of alcohol in public.

Here's that story: last summer I was at the library. I go there a lot to write in my journals, read and use my computer. I was sitting in the young adult section (there's a study area there), writing in my journals, and this guy who is obviously much older (I think he's 53 now), and I'm pretty sure he was drunk, came up to me while I was writing. He talked with me for awhile and said some things that were kind of unsettling. At the time I was interested in this one guy (I posted a picture of him a few pages back, the one standing at a piano with his reflection in the lid, he has brown hair and glasses) and didn't want anyone to get in the way of that. Thankfully the study area I was at is close to a circulation desk, and the girl behind the desk asked if I needed help. At the time I didn't, but I told her I'd let her know if I did. This drunk guy started calling me baby and stuff and that really made me uncomfortable. He eventually tried to kiss my hand but I'm smarter than that and yanked my hand away from him. He eventually left me alone and started harassing the same girl that had asked if I needed help. Finally, another librarian came up to him and said "I think it's time for you to leave". And he left. I asked the girl at the desk if she knew anything about him and she didn't. When I went home later I was still shaken so I called the police. An officer arrived at my door and I told him about the guy, and fortunately, this officer knew about this guy. I just said I wanted a harassment warning for him so he cannot contact me again otherwise he'll go to jail. That officer kept in contact with me for the next couple of weeks and they eventually caught him on July 4th (and he was drunk again) while the officer who spoke with me was on bike patrol and he gave the guy the harassment warning and he is not allowed to speak to me again under police orders.

My question is................why me? What would a 53-year-old man want with a then-21-year-old girl? And one that isn't that hot to begin with? And thankfully it didn't go further than it could have gone and he is now not allowed to talk to me again. Which is a relief, and if it happens again I'm even more knowledgeable about what to do.

yeah, some people just won't ever know that you liked them at some point. i have a lot of guys like that. it sucks, but just shows that it truly wasn't meant to be or something like that! and occasionally the guys i liked in the past will pop into my mind & i'll start thinking about them..but with my interest in my math guy, i honestly see how in the past the guys that i liked weren't actually worth the hassle and it makes me glad that things never worked out with them! and yes, zac efron was majorly cute in the movie even though it was just his voice! and creepy about the crazy guy, sorrry! people are insanely gross and weird when they're drunk.. there's a guy that always comes in to where i work drunk and it's sad, but i just try to be nice even though he's so not completely all there! i don't think they really pick targets, i think they just go to whoever is around because they're not completely there in the first place.

i talked to my math guy a little today. we were talking in our lobby & this other guy was in there like laughing at us just because we like fake-argue about stuff like calculus. idk. lol.. but i have to go to the library to study for this SUPER difficult math test i have friday (discrete math) so i don't have the computer as a distraction like usual. and i hate studying alone so even though math guy isn't in that class with me, i might ask him if he wants to join. he's always talking about how he can never focus to study and i know his math test on friday is even harder than mine. plus i already told him the calc homework was hard so maybe he could help me with that too.. i really just don't want to study alone. and i really just want to hang out with him (even though our "studying" is more like acting like idiots for 2-3 hours lmao)

but tonight my old guy that i talked to long distance was commenting on my fb post (my midterm grades) and then an old guy friend from work (no longer works with me but goes to my college so we're still friends) wanted to talk so i got on fb chat. and he sometimes gets down in the dumps. but he told me i had lots of friends and that i had a line of guys. L.. O...L... I would really like to know where this line of guys is. but he's so nice... told me i'm "a really great person" and he hopes i "never change" ...d'awww i gots good friends grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
survivor faves: S. Fishbach, R. Cesternino, J. Cochran, A. and V. Baskauskas, C. Haskell
idol faves: B. Lewis, D. Archuleta, K. Allen; bb faves: E. Stein, I. Terry, W. Kirby, A. Herren
+Quote Post
Annie
post Mar 8th 2012, 4:33 AM
Post #4826

OKAY so to add to my WTF ness.... Corey is taking my birthday off. I just told him I'm going to take it off, and he was like "oh, I already requested it off. I wanted to do something with you". I semi planned a group thing but uh WHAT huh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 8th 2012, 6:17 AM
Post #4827

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

QUOTE(hannahdotcom @ Mar 8th 2012, 1:17 AM) *

yeah, some people just won't ever know that you liked them at some point. i have a lot of guys like that. it sucks, but just shows that it truly wasn't meant to be or something like that! and occasionally the guys i liked in the past will pop into my mind & i'll start thinking about them..but with my interest in my math guy, i honestly see how in the past the guys that i liked weren't actually worth the hassle and it makes me glad that things never worked out with them! and yes, zac efron was majorly cute in the movie even though it was just his voice! and creepy about the crazy guy, sorrry! people are insanely gross and weird when they're drunk.. there's a guy that always comes in to where i work drunk and it's sad, but i just try to be nice even though he's so not completely all there! i don't think they really pick targets, i think they just go to whoever is around because they're not completely there in the first place.

i talked to my math guy a little today. we were talking in our lobby & this other guy was in there like laughing at us just because we like fake-argue about stuff like calculus. idk. lol.. but i have to go to the library to study for this SUPER difficult math test i have friday (discrete math) so i don't have the computer as a distraction like usual. and i hate studying alone so even though math guy isn't in that class with me, i might ask him if he wants to join. he's always talking about how he can never focus to study and i know his math test on friday is even harder than mine. plus i already told him the calc homework was hard so maybe he could help me with that too.. i really just don't want to study alone. and i really just want to hang out with him (even though our "studying" is more like acting like idiots for 2-3 hours lmao)

but tonight my old guy that i talked to long distance was commenting on my fb post (my midterm grades) and then an old guy friend from work (no longer works with me but goes to my college so we're still friends) wanted to talk so i got on fb chat. and he sometimes gets down in the dumps. but he told me i had lots of friends and that i had a line of guys. L.. O...L... I would really like to know where this line of guys is. but he's so nice... told me i'm "a really great person" and he hopes i "never change" ...d'awww i gots good friends grin.gif

There was one guy I liked my freshman year that was a senior at the time. I liked him even while I dated my first ex. I didn't try to go after him too much because of the age difference and me dating my ex at the time. But one time when I was hanging out with my ex my crush was there and I subtly hinted to my crush that he had competition (tho my ex isn't that much competition considering everyone hated him). I haven't thought of that crush in a long time but I'm friends with both of his younger sisters. Now that I have Jason I mostly think about him. He reminds me so much of Link from "The Legend of Zelda" series. Very courageous, kind-hearted, humble, always willing to help people with anything, he and I have a very close relationship, like Link and Zelda do, and he's very attractive. And Zac Efron is good in any movie he's in heart.gif. Ever since I moved out of my old hometown I haven't had to deal with any crazy drunk guys, but if it happens again, I know what to do.

Hopefully you get to see your math guy soon. I got to talk to Jason on Skype tonight for awhile about Idol and other stuff. We were thinking of puzzles on Wheel of Fortune that would be really hard to solve. And he told me he liked me again after I told him I liked him. I haven't told him "I like you" in a long time (that's our way of showing affection), and I just love talking to him about stuff.

And you are a really great person huggy.gif. I love talking to you about all sorts of stuff and I hope we stay friends for awhile flowers.gif

This post has been edited by AngelOfMusic8908: Mar 8th 2012, 6:19 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
natalietan
post Mar 8th 2012, 8:48 AM
Post #4828

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 7th 2012, 9:31 AM) *

Jason lives in Riverside, CA which is about an hour from LA. I got sick before he did, and one night when I had a terrible-sounding voice (could hardly talk at all) was a night he called, and he didn't stay on the phone for very long because I told him I was sick and he wanted me to rest. A few days later, he got sick too (in some of his youtube videos from that time his voice is hardly there), and he went to bed early on a night he normally called so he could rest, which I can understand. But the next day we talked on Skype and he was doing a little better.

He and I have been best friends for almost 3 years now (in late May 2012 will be the 3-year anniversary of when we met), and we actually met on here, in Kris Allen's section after the finale of Idol season 8. I had originally posted there to congratulate Kris on winning (I was an Adam fan but have never been a sore loser), and I just started posting there more frequently to kind of escape the craziness of Adam's section (especially after what happened on one of the nights of the tour), and he and I really got to know each other well and found we had some things in common. We moved our conversations to AIM. Both of our birthdays are in November (mine is 12 days after his), and my 20th birthday was a day we talked on AIM, but my internet was not working and wasn't going to be repaired until a few days later, so one day when I was at the library, I sent him a message on here with my cell phone number so we could text on my birthday. He sent me a DM on twitter earlier in that day saying he'd text me after the show we watched on Sundays was on in the Pacific Time Zone. We added that to our ways of communicating but not as much since he only has 200 texts a month (nowadays I don't text him unless it's important). For his 24th birthday in 2011, I decided to call him on the phone for the first time. I had never heard his voice prior to that day so I was very nervous. I called him earlier in the day and got his voicemail. He called me back later that night and we had a good conversations. Now he calls 2-3 times a week, depending on what shows are on and stuff (tonight he's calling to talk Survivor and Idol), and occasionally we talk on Skype too (IM and video chat).

It's funny because the aunt and uncle that I live with met in a very similar way to Jason and I: through a chat room on Prodigy. He was in California, she was in Iowa. They found that they had a lot in common and also communicated in many ways (IM, phone calls, etc). He eventually moved to Iowa to be with her, and they got married on some date that I can't recall right now, but they've been married as long as I can remember. They both have been married before and he has a son from his previous marriage. I don't remember my aunt's first husband at all and my uncle jokes that he himself is the only one worth remembering. They don't have any kids, instead they have 6 pets (4 cats and 2 dogs) that they consider their kids and I consider my cousins.

A few times Jason has done video streams on TwitchTV. The first one he did was supposed to be a Q&A session to celebrate reaching 100 subscribers on YouTube, but only one person showed up (and you can probably guess who that one person was laughing.gif). Before he did the stream, I wondered if someone was gonna ask about me since I comment on his videos so frequently (I have to show support, he's my best friend after all). One of his streams was a video game stream that he did before the holidays, and I decided to co-host it from over the phone. He played the games and talked to me on the phone giving me play-by-plays since the stream was slightly delayed on my end, and it somehow got my voice on his end. We were the only ones there but we still had fun.

And one last thing. I mentioned that I wondered if someone was gonna ask about me someday on YouTube or at his failed Q&A stream because I comment on his videos a lot. Some time later on one of his videos, one of the other people who comments regularly asked if he knew me personally, and then asked if I was his wife roll.gif. I told that person "no, I'm not his wife, we're not even dating. We're just friends original.gif". His original response to that person was that he knew me well through a long-distance friendship. Which is the truth. But I still found it funny that the other person thought we were married lmao.gif.

Lol I googled it and saw that Riverside is like eastward from LA. Pat was sick last week actually, or rather about 2 weeks ago when he got back from his conference. He travels way too much presenting papers and what not...but there again he's in his 40s and has his career already sorted out in proper. When we had our skype date last week he sounded pretty clogged up then it was my turn to get sick on Sunday and the first thing he says to me is....you don't sound your normal bubbly and chirpy self. I'm so bad at hiding my emotions whenever he calls/we have video chats on skype.

You guys actually met here? That is so cute! haha.gif You guys are totally coordinating your tv schedules to chat about it after the show! I can never imagine doing this with Pat, though we're in the same time zone...he watches way too much tv and movies (he can't live without his dvd player and netflix lol) and I can never keep up with it (his major was English and Film/Media studies in college, then his Masters was in something on educational technology and film)...and at the same time the tv shows sans sports that I watch, he thinks they're all trashy and meant for 15 year olds ie Idol, Big Brother, Dancing with the Stars and the Amazing Race (thats about all I watch lol) besides college football, nba, baseball, college basketball, nfl and ice hockey (on and off)...we do actually text during and after games and talk lots of trash. We don't have any teams that we like in common. At all. I'm a Spurs/Yankees/Rangers/Tar Heels/NY Jets fan and he's into the Lakers/Anaheim Ducks/LA Angels and UCLA Bruins/Chicago Bears for most sports lol.

How I met him: http://idolforums.com/index.php?s=&sho...&p=24789519
My first meeting with him was pretty normal, didn't expect much at all, just that we got really drunk with his other friend (whom I also met for the first time, not the guy that I knew before...it was totall random for me to see George in the pub cause I dont have his number, but I always run into him every now and then lol). Pat and I exchanged numbers and we actually met up the next day despite being hungover with an ex colleague of his who had moved to work in the American school in where I live...didn't think much of that incident...even the other times I saw him in February/early March last year. I only started crushing over him like 2 months later lol. The conversations started to grow , and my phone bill is getting higher with all the long distance texting. Ouch. Pat's on my twitter but his posts are mostly geeky and doing with technology lol. But we do send direct messages and being corny with each other lol. On facebook I don't want to overdo it or make it obvious that I have a huge crush on him, I'd write a comment or two similar to how I comment on my friends statuses every now and then... I have my bosses and lots of people I'm in school/gone to and have to block them off seeing my photos and statuses, lol.

Like how did he sound when you first called him? Haha. I seldom call him cause long distance is so expensive! Unless I'm really drunk or in the mood to hear his voice. He does leave me voice messages in my email every now and then.

Thats like so cute your uncle met his future wife on the same site as you meeting Jason! Hopefully this is the start of something good! Lots of 4 legged children as one of my professors would call them! haha.gif And the whole thing about you being married to him?! Thats like sooooooooo awkward but funny and like out of the blue! Hmm, is it from the way you speak? He seems like a youtube celebrity with all that video stuff. I'm absolutely clueless with it, only go on youtube to watch stuff. Asking me to make clips would be a challenge for me lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 8th 2012, 10:22 AM
Post #4829

QUOTE(Annie @ Mar 8th 2012, 4:33 AM) *

OKAY so to add to my WTF ness.... Corey is taking my birthday off. I just told him I'm going to take it off, and he was like "oh, I already requested it off. I wanted to do something with you". I semi planned a group thing but uh WHAT huh.gif

huh.gif what a weirdo

--------------------
+Quote Post
hannahdotcom
post Mar 8th 2012, 11:54 AM
Post #4830

QUOTE(Annie @ Mar 8th 2012, 4:33 AM) *

oh my ..... lol. your current situation seems very confusing. but maybe he planned like a surprise party or something for you (except that it would no longer be a surprise....lol) who knows!

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 8th 2012, 6:17 AM) *

There was one guy I liked my freshman year that was a senior at the time. I liked him even while I dated my first ex. I didn't try to go after him too much because of the age difference and me dating my ex at the time. But one time when I was hanging out with my ex my crush was there and I subtly hinted to my crush that he had competition (tho my ex isn't that much competition considering everyone hated him). I haven't thought of that crush in a long time but I'm friends with both of his younger sisters. Now that I have Jason I mostly think about him. He reminds me so much of Link from "The Legend of Zelda" series. Very courageous, kind-hearted, humble, always willing to help people with anything, he and I have a very close relationship, like Link and Zelda do, and he's very attractive. And Zac Efron is good in any movie he's in heart.gif. Ever since I moved out of my old hometown I haven't had to deal with any crazy drunk guys, but if it happens again, I know what to do.

Hopefully you get to see your math guy soon. I got to talk to Jason on Skype tonight for awhile about Idol and other stuff. We were thinking of puzzles on Wheel of Fortune that would be really hard to solve. And he told me he liked me again after I told him I liked him. I haven't told him "I like you" in a long time (that's our way of showing affection), and I just love talking to him about stuff.

And you are a really great person huggy.gif. I love talking to you about all sorts of stuff and I hope we stay friends for awhile flowers.gif

well jason sounds like an awesome guy for you. my math guy is a lot of those things too. everyone thinks he is so cute, and i think he is cute too, of course, but i just like so much about him that that's not even near the top of the list i don't think...which makes me like him more! and that's fun that you skype him so much! i think skyping shows that you really like each other so i'm glad you guys got to tell each other so. (: the guy i liked long distance, we just texted a lot. a lot. like all day every day, besides when we were sleeping (obviously) and in class. we met twice (once when we first met and before we had talked, at a loud basketball game. and the second at this banquet thing at his old high school where my friend had to go as well when i was visiting during the summer) and both were under poor circumstances and we didn't get to talk much at either...so dumb. we never skyped or talked on the phone or anything. which at the time i didn't mind at all,but i should have maybe taken it as a warning sign for our relationship, haha.

i might ask my math guy if he goes to the library to study today, then he can join me. but i'm not sure how to go about doing it.. so i doubt i will. i could write a note & put it on his door (like he did for me awhile back) or i could text my friend (that's on the track team with him and friends with him) and get his number (and ask her if she thinks it'd be weird to ask at the same time) so i could text him..but that seems sketchy. if i'm going to end up getting his number (which i probably will eventually given how much our lives are gonna intertwine with school in the future and such) i'd rather get it in person or like him asking or something. idk.

and thanks! you seem like an awesome person too & it's fun talking to you about different things! grin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
survivor faves: S. Fishbach, R. Cesternino, J. Cochran, A. and V. Baskauskas, C. Haskell
idol faves: B. Lewis, D. Archuleta, K. Allen; bb faves: E. Stein, I. Terry, W. Kirby, A. Herren
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 8th 2012, 6:40 PM
Post #4831

QUOTE(natalietan @ Mar 8th 2012, 7:48 AM) *

Lol I googled it and saw that Riverside is like eastward from LA. Pat was sick last week actually, or rather about 2 weeks ago when he got back from his conference. He travels way too much presenting papers and what not...but there again he's in his 40s and has his career already sorted out in proper. When we had our skype date last week he sounded pretty clogged up then it was my turn to get sick on Sunday and the first thing he says to me is....you don't sound your normal bubbly and chirpy self. I'm so bad at hiding my emotions whenever he calls/we have video chats on skype.

You guys actually met here? That is so cute! haha.gif You guys are totally coordinating your tv schedules to chat about it after the show! I can never imagine doing this with Pat, though we're in the same time zone...he watches way too much tv and movies (he can't live without his dvd player and netflix lol) and I can never keep up with it (his major was English and Film/Media studies in college, then his Masters was in something on educational technology and film)...and at the same time the tv shows sans sports that I watch, he thinks they're all trashy and meant for 15 year olds ie Idol, Big Brother, Dancing with the Stars and the Amazing Race (thats about all I watch lol) besides college football, nba, baseball, college basketball, nfl and ice hockey (on and off)...we do actually text during and after games and talk lots of trash. We don't have any teams that we like in common. At all. I'm a Spurs/Yankees/Rangers/Tar Heels/NY Jets fan and he's into the Lakers/Anaheim Ducks/LA Angels and UCLA Bruins/Chicago Bears for most sports lol.

How I met him: http://idolforums.com/index.php?s=&sho...&p=24789519
My first meeting with him was pretty normal, didn't expect much at all, just that we got really drunk with his other friend (whom I also met for the first time, not the guy that I knew before...it was totall random for me to see George in the pub cause I dont have his number, but I always run into him every now and then lol). Pat and I exchanged numbers and we actually met up the next day despite being hungover with an ex colleague of his who had moved to work in the American school in where I live...didn't think much of that incident...even the other times I saw him in February/early March last year. I only started crushing over him like 2 months later lol. The conversations started to grow , and my phone bill is getting higher with all the long distance texting. Ouch. Pat's on my twitter but his posts are mostly geeky and doing with technology lol. But we do send direct messages and being corny with each other lol. On facebook I don't want to overdo it or make it obvious that I have a huge crush on him, I'd write a comment or two similar to how I comment on my friends statuses every now and then... I have my bosses and lots of people I'm in school/gone to and have to block them off seeing my photos and statuses, lol.

Like how did he sound when you first called him? Haha. I seldom call him cause long distance is so expensive! Unless I'm really drunk or in the mood to hear his voice. He does leave me voice messages in my email every now and then.

Thats like so cute your uncle met his future wife on the same site as you meeting Jason! Hopefully this is the start of something good! Lots of 4 legged children as one of my professors would call them! haha.gif And the whole thing about you being married to him?! Thats like sooooooooo awkward but funny and like out of the blue! Hmm, is it from the way you speak? He seems like a youtube celebrity with all that video stuff. I'm absolutely clueless with it, only go on youtube to watch stuff. Asking me to make clips would be a challenge for me lol.

When I was sick I told him I was sick and mentioned he might have been able to tell I was sick because of my voice (which was pretty weak for the most part). And then not long after I got sick, and while I was still sick, he got sick too. His voice sounded bad and he didn't seem like his normal self. But he and I got better in time. I went to the doctor and was put on an antibiotic to fully cure the cold.

He and I did meet on here in 2009, and we both watch "Survivor", Idol, "The Amazing Race", "The Voice" and other stuff. We kind of coordinate our TV schedules to be able to talk about them after the show. And when I first called him in 2010 on his birthday (I mistyped the first time), his voice is kind of high-pitched, but I like it. I had asked him before I called him what his voice sounds like and he said it varies. He says he kind of talks like Siobhan Magnus from season 9, in that kind of slow way (taking forever to find something to say). And he is the most wonderful person ever. On my birthday last year, he texted me at midnight CST (even tho it was still 10 pm in California) to tell me happy birthday, he send me an e-card that I still have saved in my inbox, and he gave me a shoutout in one of his youtube videos.

And maybe it is from the way Jason and I talk on YouTube that got his fellow subscriber thinking we were married. And I like to think of my aunt and uncle's way of meeting the start of something good for Jason and I, maybe something will happen between us down the line. His videos are playthroughs of video games, and I love commenting on the games and my own experiences with some of the games he plays through.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 8th 2012, 6:51 PM
Post #4832

QUOTE(hannahdotcom @ Mar 8th 2012, 10:54 AM) *

well jason sounds like an awesome guy for you. my math guy is a lot of those things too. everyone thinks he is so cute, and i think he is cute too, of course, but i just like so much about him that that's not even near the top of the list i don't think...which makes me like him more! and that's fun that you skype him so much! i think skyping shows that you really like each other so i'm glad you guys got to tell each other so. (: the guy i liked long distance, we just texted a lot. a lot. like all day every day, besides when we were sleeping (obviously) and in class. we met twice (once when we first met and before we had talked, at a loud basketball game. and the second at this banquet thing at his old high school where my friend had to go as well when i was visiting during the summer) and both were under poor circumstances and we didn't get to talk much at either...so dumb. we never skyped or talked on the phone or anything. which at the time i didn't mind at all,but i should have maybe taken it as a warning sign for our relationship, haha.

i might ask my math guy if he goes to the library to study today, then he can join me. but i'm not sure how to go about doing it.. so i doubt i will. i could write a note & put it on his door (like he did for me awhile back) or i could text my friend (that's on the track team with him and friends with him) and get his number (and ask her if she thinks it'd be weird to ask at the same time) so i could text him..but that seems sketchy. if i'm going to end up getting his number (which i probably will eventually given how much our lives are gonna intertwine with school in the future and such) i'd rather get it in person or like him asking or something. idk.

and thanks! you seem like an awesome person too & it's fun talking to you about different things! grin.gif

Jason is an awesome guy. We usually talk on Skype, youtube or on the phone about stuff. And I like that he's attractive, but that's not near the top of the list of reasons why I like him. He's just very nice, always willing to help me, always there for me, always gives advice for things if I need it, and I just think he is an amazing guy. He Skyped me last night so we could talk about Idol and it was a good conversation. Maybe someday we can meet in person, but I don't know when that will be.

We'll see where things go about asking your math guy to study with you. And yeah, you'll probably get his number at some point to talk about school and stuff.

And you're welcome. It's fun talking with you about our crushes (in real life and celebrity) and all sorts of stuff.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
xoSam
post Mar 8th 2012, 6:56 PM
Post #4833

Group: NX Subscribers

QUOTE(Annie @ Mar 8th 2012, 6:33 AM) *

So.. why did you two break up again? haha.gif It honestly sounds like you two are really good around each other? Hopefully everything works out the way you'd like. flowers.gif

--------------------

hush little babe, don't overreact
keep it all in and hold it all back
hush little darling, time to save face
give it some time, go down with some grace
+Quote Post
hannahdotcom
post Mar 9th 2012, 12:16 AM
Post #4834

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 8th 2012, 6:51 PM) *

Jason is an awesome guy. We usually talk on Skype, youtube or on the phone about stuff. And I like that he's attractive, but that's not near the top of the list of reasons why I like him. He's just very nice, always willing to help me, always there for me, always gives advice for things if I need it, and I just think he is an amazing guy. He Skyped me last night so we could talk about Idol and it was a good conversation. Maybe someday we can meet in person, but I don't know when that will be.

We'll see where things go about asking your math guy to study with you. And yeah, you'll probably get his number at some point to talk about school and stuff.

And you're welcome. It's fun talking with you about our crushes (in real life and celebrity) and all sorts of stuff.

yeah, he sounds awesome. i'm glad you met him. i hope you can meet him someday and see how things go from there. it's always nice to like so many things about a person.

well, when i was walking out of my building to go to the library to study, i ran into him. and he stopped me to talk and we did for a minute or two. i didn't ask him though, but i definitely let him know that i'd be there and was going to be there for awhile. and at dinner i took a break from studying to eat with my friends. he kept walking by our table getting cookies (seriously ate like 10 cookies or more i think loloolol) and we kept stopping him to talk. and he told me i needed to be studying for my discrete test, and i told him i was just taking a break then going back..and he was like "i was kidding... you study too much" and laughed.

and then i went back to the library after to study more. and i heard someone being loud outside and i could have sworn it was him.. because idk he's weird like that lol. and then a few minutes later, he was on the same floor as me, with someone (idk if he was studying with them or if he was just tutoring the person.. i didn't see who it was so idk.. i thought it was his one friend but not sure) ..they left like an hour or two later so not that long. he must have seen me studying really hard cause he didn't walk across to say anything to me (or even say anything from afar like he usually would) idk..whatever i guess lol

and lol yes i agree. reed wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 9th 2012, 12:39 AM
Post #4835

QUOTE(hannahdotcom @ Mar 8th 2012, 11:16 PM) *

yeah, he sounds awesome. i'm glad you met him. i hope you can meet him someday and see how things go from there. it's always nice to like so many things about a person.

well, when i was walking out of my building to go to the library to study, i ran into him. and he stopped me to talk and we did for a minute or two. i didn't ask him though, but i definitely let him know that i'd be there and was going to be there for awhile. and at dinner i took a break from studying to eat with my friends. he kept walking by our table getting cookies (seriously ate like 10 cookies or more i think loloolol) and we kept stopping him to talk. and he told me i needed to be studying for my discrete test, and i told him i was just taking a break then going back..and he was like "i was kidding... you study too much" and laughed.

and then i went back to the library after to study more. and i heard someone being loud outside and i could have sworn it was him.. because idk he's weird like that lol. and then a few minutes later, he was on the same floor as me, with someone (idk if he was studying with them or if he was just tutoring the person.. i didn't see who it was so idk.. i thought it was his one friend but not sure) ..they left like an hour or two later so not that long. he must have seen me studying really hard cause he didn't walk across to say anything to me (or even say anything from afar like he usually would) idk..whatever i guess lol

and lol yes i agree. reed wub.gif

There are so many things I like about Jason, and they also are things I look for in any guy. He's nice, honest, loyal, always there for me, always willing to help me with anything, always gives advice if I need it and he has a lot of the same interests as I do. He's actually calling tonight to talk Survivor and Idol (since I didn't watch Survivor yesterday).

And that's cool that you saw him for a little bit. And he must really like cookies or something roll.gif. And if he saw you studying really hard, it was probably a good thing that he didn't come by or something since you looked really focused on your work.

And I'm happy I have you to talk to about Reed since Jason doesn't like him sad.gif. But yes, Reed is so cute wub.gif heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Annie
post Mar 9th 2012, 1:12 AM
Post #4836

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Mar 8th 2012, 7:22 AM) *

huh.gif what a weirdo

seriously. THIS BOY.

QUOTE(hannahdotcom @ Mar 8th 2012, 8:54 AM) *

oh my ..... lol. your current situation seems very confusing. but maybe he planned like a surprise party or something for you (except that it would no longer be a surprise....lol) who knows!

Yeah, I know he didn't- he just said he wanted to be at my party I'm planning a lot. IDK. Like.. it's so weird.

QUOTE(xoSam @ Mar 8th 2012, 3:56 PM) *

So.. why did you two break up again? haha.gif It honestly sounds like you two are really good around each other? Hopefully everything works out the way you'd like. flowers.gif

RIGHT?? He broke up with me cause he said his feelings were fading for me but i honestly don't really know- he's also busy with his frat and stuff. It's weird. SO WEIRD. I'm really trying not to overthink anything, and i've been realizing that i'm totally fine with just being friends with him, cause I've actually been realizing meeting new people is awesome... as weird as that sounds, i love it. Like, today, I met this really sweet and adorable guy who I've been texting a bit.

--------------------
+Quote Post
natalietan
post Mar 9th 2012, 6:54 AM
Post #4837

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 8th 2012, 6:40 PM) *

When I was sick I told him I was sick and mentioned he might have been able to tell I was sick because of my voice (which was pretty weak for the most part). And then not long after I got sick, and while I was still sick, he got sick too. His voice sounded bad and he didn't seem like his normal self. But he and I got better in time. I went to the doctor and was put on an antibiotic to fully cure the cold.

He and I did meet on here in 2009, and we both watch "Survivor", Idol, "The Amazing Race", "The Voice" and other stuff. We kind of coordinate our TV schedules to be able to talk about them after the show. And when I first called him in 2010 on his birthday (I mistyped the first time), his voice is kind of high-pitched, but I like it. I had asked him before I called him what his voice sounds like and he said it varies. He says he kind of talks like Siobhan Magnus from season 9, in that kind of slow way (taking forever to find something to say). And he is the most wonderful person ever. On my birthday last year, he texted me at midnight CST (even tho it was still 10 pm in California) to tell me happy birthday, he send me an e-card that I still have saved in my inbox, and he gave me a shoutout in one of his youtube videos.

And maybe it is from the way Jason and I talk on YouTube that got his fellow subscriber thinking we were married. And I like to think of my aunt and uncle's way of meeting the start of something good for Jason and I, maybe something will happen between us down the line. His videos are playthroughs of video games, and I love commenting on the games and my own experiences with some of the games he plays through.

I hate it when he's sick. His mood swings go up to near how a girl is. He's so much older but can have that immaturity streak in him. I'm feeling much better but still on antibiotics and sleeping the whole afternoon away. Gah. All I've done this week being sick is: posting on IDF and eating and going to the grocery store to get food. Lol. At least I'm feeling better but have zero motivation to study for my makeup mid term on Monday afternoon! Yikes!

I'll forward you an email with a voice message he sent me if you sent me a pm original.gif He sounds rather low, can't tell if his California accent is still there or not...but its something I could actually listen to for hours.

Thats so sweet of him for what he did for your birthday! On my birthday he texted me on whats app, since my phone doesn't have roaming and I was on vacation with my family , only get to tap wireless whenever there's a connection lol (I don't remember what time he sent me the messages) but he did wish me and when I finally had wifi on my phone it was at dinnertime in Max Brenners and I literally ignored my folks texting him the whole time yikes! I was more interested in talking to Pat than my chocolate pizza (I still remember what I ordered so clearly lol!) and he was asking me what I wanted for my birthday and I'm like hopefully to see you soon....and he says I'm sweet I'm like you know I'm really attracted to you and he says something about he'll figure a way to come and see me soon...which he did, then he missed his connecting flight, we were like supposed to meet last month here. I dont recall everything he said to me in the messages but he did dare me to order another beer infront of my folks and obviously I did, I would only do it like after the meal cause folks hate it that I drink...and then later I bought another can of Miller Ice from the grocery store back to the hotel.

I sort of had a breakdown just now cause of my phonebill. I don't want to look at it, but I sure have been texting him way way way too much. More like it started when Pat didn't reply me for hours, I have that insecurity thing in me that I absolutely hate it. He's told me off that he can't be the guy to massage my insecurities and I'm too much... I'm not actually used to having a guy NOT freak out if I didn't reply them for hours...most of my exes were like that. I can't believe I dated such insecure and worrisome guys who were clingy.

I'm not a gamer or anything tech related, though I do see Pat being interested in what Jason and you are doing...haha. I still can't believe we get along because of sports and music interests. He has too many things that he likes. I'm kinda obsessed with limited things and already cant manage my time lol! If I were to post the conversations I have with Pat to the public on the web they'd probably think we're together or somewhat. He's been fixated on calling me Monkey since he admitted to liking me last year, like as a pet name...and for me I call him baby at least once in every conversation we have. Tuesday night as we ended our conversation, he suddenly told me i love you. He's not the most affectionate guy to begin with so everytime he says it (he's started this like 2 months ago lol) i totally get the chills.

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 9th 2012, 7:21 AM
Post #4838

QUOTE(natalietan @ Mar 9th 2012, 5:54 AM) *

I hate it when he's sick. His mood swings go up to near how a girl is. He's so much older but can have that immaturity streak in him. I'm feeling much better but still on antibiotics and sleeping the whole afternoon away. Gah. All I've done this week being sick is: posting on IDF and eating and going to the grocery store to get food. Lol. At least I'm feeling better but have zero motivation to study for my makeup mid term on Monday afternoon! Yikes!

I'll forward you an email with a voice message he sent me if you sent me a pm original.gif He sounds rather low, can't tell if his California accent is still there or not...but its something I could actually listen to for hours.

Thats so sweet of him for what he did for your birthday! On my birthday he texted me on whats app, since my phone doesn't have roaming and I was on vacation with my family , only get to tap wireless whenever there's a connection lol (I don't remember what time he sent me the messages) but he did wish me and when I finally had wifi on my phone it was at dinnertime in Max Brenners and I literally ignored my folks texting him the whole time yikes! I was more interested in talking to Pat than my chocolate pizza (I still remember what I ordered so clearly lol!) and he was asking me what I wanted for my birthday and I'm like hopefully to see you soon....and he says I'm sweet I'm like you know I'm really attracted to you and he says something about he'll figure a way to come and see me soon...which he did, then he missed his connecting flight, we were like supposed to meet last month here. I dont recall everything he said to me in the messages but he did dare me to order another beer infront of my folks and obviously I did, I would only do it like after the meal cause folks hate it that I drink...and then later I bought another can of Miller Ice from the grocery store back to the hotel.

I sort of had a breakdown just now cause of my phonebill. I don't want to look at it, but I sure have been texting him way way way too much. More like it started when Pat didn't reply me for hours, I have that insecurity thing in me that I absolutely hate it. He's told me off that he can't be the guy to massage my insecurities and I'm too much... I'm not actually used to having a guy NOT freak out if I didn't reply them for hours...most of my exes were like that. I can't believe I dated such insecure and worrisome guys who were clingy.

I'm not a gamer or anything tech related, though I do see Pat being interested in what Jason and you are doing...haha. I still can't believe we get along because of sports and music interests. He has too many things that he likes. I'm kinda obsessed with limited things and already cant manage my time lol! If I were to post the conversations I have with Pat to the public on the web they'd probably think we're together or somewhat. He's been fixated on calling me Monkey since he admitted to liking me last year, like as a pet name...and for me I call him baby at least once in every conversation we have. Tuesday night as we ended our conversation, he suddenly told me i love you. He's not the most affectionate guy to begin with so everytime he says it (he's started this like 2 months ago lol) i totally get the chills.

Jason doesn't really get mood swings when he's sick (and neither do I), but I have heard him talk when he's sick and his voice was not all the way there. When I get sick I post on IDF, lay in bed, eat and occasionally go to the grocery store (at least that's what I did the last time I got sick). But good luck on your makeup exam flowers.gif.

Sure, I'll pm you soon, and I'll send you one of Jason's videos so you can hear how his voice sounds. One time when I was babysitting my brother and sister I was watching one of Jason's videos of him doing a video game and my sister called him a nerd. I told Jason that and he said "thanks a lot". My sister (who is 11) said to tell him he's welcome. Lol. I can listen to him talk for hours too.

And yeah. One reason why he's my best friend is because he always does sweet things like that. For his birthday I also sent him an e-card and I sent him a text at 12:00 am Pacific time (so 2:00 am Central time) so I could be the first to text him on his birthday. His birthday is 12 days before mine and he called me on his birthday since X Factor was on that day, but he didn't call on my birthday due to it being on a day we didn't normally call. But we did talk on YouTube and that was good.

I'm lucky to have unlimited texting and unlimited night and weekend minutes on my phone. I don't text Jason very much unless I absolutely have to because he only has so many texts each month, but I think he has unlimited calling.

Jason is very into video games and hacks. One of the games he's doing (and really needs to update whistling.gif) is the new "Legend of Zelda" game, "Skyward Sword". I love watching his game videos and my comments usually have something to do with something that happened in the game, or something related to the game that I've experienced. We don't have pet names for each other but every once in awhile I'll call him babe (but it rarely happens). But I always ask how his family and his cat are doing (I love cats), and he always does the same for me (altho he doesn't ask about my pets that much). I haven't told him I love him, but I always tell him I like him, and he says he likes me too. And I just get that warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
natalietan
post Mar 9th 2012, 9:41 AM
Post #4839

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 9th 2012, 7:21 AM) *

Jason doesn't really get mood swings when he's sick (and neither do I), but I have heard him talk when he's sick and his voice was not all the way there. When I get sick I post on IDF, lay in bed, eat and occasionally go to the grocery store (at least that's what I did the last time I got sick). But good luck on your makeup exam flowers.gif.

Sure, I'll pm you soon, and I'll send you one of Jason's videos so you can hear how his voice sounds. One time when I was babysitting my brother and sister I was watching one of Jason's videos of him doing a video game and my sister called him a nerd. I told Jason that and he said "thanks a lot". My sister (who is 11) said to tell him he's welcome. Lol. I can listen to him talk for hours too.

And yeah. One reason why he's my best friend is because he always does sweet things like that. For his birthday I also sent him an e-card and I sent him a text at 12:00 am Pacific time (so 2:00 am Central time) so I could be the first to text him on his birthday. His birthday is 12 days before mine and he called me on his birthday since X Factor was on that day, but he didn't call on my birthday due to it being on a day we didn't normally call. But we did talk on YouTube and that was good.

I'm lucky to have unlimited texting and unlimited night and weekend minutes on my phone. I don't text Jason very much unless I absolutely have to because he only has so many texts each month, but I think he has unlimited calling.

Jason is very into video games and hacks. One of the games he's doing (and really needs to update whistling.gif) is the new "Legend of Zelda" game, "Skyward Sword". I love watching his game videos and my comments usually have something to do with something that happened in the game, or something related to the game that I've experienced. We don't have pet names for each other but every once in awhile I'll call him babe (but it rarely happens). But I always ask how his family and his cat are doing (I love cats), and he always does the same for me (altho he doesn't ask about my pets that much). I haven't told him I love him, but I always tell him I like him, and he says he likes me too. And I just get that warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

Pat and I are pretty similar with moodswings and swearing at times. Its scary to think how I'd ever exist with him in real life...well, in 7 weeks time when he comes it'll probably give me an idea, I don't want to get into anything serious as much as I'm crushing over him... I've been in bed way too much this week, sleeping a good 14 hours a day and not studying today(though I'm better), been posting too much here lol thanks huggy.gif luckily my professor said I can take it on Monday afternoon which gives me time to study tomorrow (god I better make full use of it) since I have to go in for work on Sunday afternoon which might take up a lot of time.

Replied you in pm on Jason's voice. Its sexy! I can see where you're coming from in listening to it for hours.

Your birthdays are so near! Mine is on December 30. All I did for Pat's birthday (yesterday) was send him an ecard and 2 text messages before I went to bed at 11pm so he would read it first thing when he woke up in the morning. Typing it out in full it read: off to bed now, hope I'm the first to say happy birthday my dearest. I can't wait to see you! and the second one read: spamming you to say you're one year older. you look good for your age, drink up! and his reply was: thanks for my first birthday wish. Last year he was actually here a couple days before his birthday cause he had a conference at the American school. Was out with the guys whom I used to booze with, (now am kinda taking a break cause I argued with one of them who has the super annoying girl friend I cannot stand...in short she hates me like hell and has screwed me over and she does look terribly ugly like a sex change gone wrong lol) I bought him shots of jaegermeister and he got so drunk that he missed his plane the next morning...that was the last time we met. And the first time I kissed him...didn't think much of it since we were both drunk but now I'm like so not over it haha

I have unlimited texting and like 300 outgoing minutes for my phone for local calls but since his is international it costs like 20 cents a message which is crazy. Normally he's the one who calls my phone from skype or whatever way he can do so that is cheapest...he's way smarter in finding gadgets lol. I've got a really bad habit of texting him in the morning saying goddamnit I'm late for class, thinking of you...something along those lines. Its become so obvious that I like him. I dont do this to anyone other than one of my close guy friends whos closet gay that I hang with all the time on weekends.

Pat is basically the ultimate movie buff, he can never stop buying them and he has to watch a movie every week in the local cinema, if not he claims his life isn't complete. I normally call him mate/dude most of the time but the baby thing...he's like aww sweet mouth! (he calls me baby every now and then too.) I don't recall whether it was me or him who said i love you first though. I'm always asking about work and disturbing him about USC since he hates them so much. I get what you mean when Jason tells you he likes you. Its special. don't really know how to explain that feeling. Pat lives alone over in Shanghai, he used to live in Chicago for awhile and finally made the big move to Asia as he claims the school gave him a double pay raise and housing included, he's the youngest (he's got 2 sisters back So Cal) and his Dad shuttles between El Monte and the Nevada Border his heritage is Irish Mexican thus his skin color/hair doesnt really show much of an Irish but still he's pretty good looking for his age.

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 9th 2012, 9:51 AM
Post #4840

Annie call him out on it when you're drinking... just be like WHAT IS YOUR DEAL then we'll all know haha.gif tongue.gif

This post has been edited by juniorfan4eva: Mar 9th 2012, 9:51 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

459 Pages V « < 240 241 242 243 244 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 30th 2014, 8:45 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol