Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

446 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> the official talk about your crush thread, girls & boys ; both welcomed !
taylorfan
post Feb 26th 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #41

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

edit; omg i think he CAN read me [:
mmh told him i liked him, guess i needa wait for an answer heart.gif

This post has been edited by taylorfan: Feb 26th 2007, 5:35 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 26th 2007, 12:33 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

neleah
post Feb 26th 2007, 9:50 AM
Post #42

QUOTE(taylorfan @ Feb 26th 2007, 12:33 AM) *

my crush is really confusing + he can't rly read me .

Well, obviously not if you talk like THAT...

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Kiki*
post Feb 26th 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #43

My crush is wonderful. heart.gif He's the only guy, I really can talk with. He's so different, than other guys. We are really good friends, but I don't think he likes me in that way. Even though my friends say he does.

--------------------

I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way

JOSH GROBAN

9/18/2011

5/28/2013

+Quote Post
dAnCiNgQuEeN129
post Feb 26th 2007, 4:17 PM
Post #44

my crush? oh boy. lol. his name is Matt. I met him last year and hes in honors classes so i only have a-block with him (its like a study hall type thing...) and i have music with him. everyone thinks he likes me, and im kind of convinced that he likes me too, but eh idk. hes kind of a jerk but in a "hey im cute and funny and i love you" kind of way. like he makes fun of me all the time, but hes so flirty when he does it. and i do it back. so i guess its something. lol. im like secretly obsessed with him but so many people think i hate him. i actually told him once i don't like you. and i didnt, at the time, but i think he's always liked me. so now people are saying "maybe he likes you but won't do anything because he thinks you guys are supposed to hate eachother" and taht so opened my eyes. so im gonna be nice to him, and let him know that i dont hate him. he's so adorable. he has the most beautiful eyes ever. they're green with like specks of brown in them. and they always sparkle wub.gif and he has a really nice smile grin.gif ahh i like him so mich pinch.gif and i dont know if he likes me back. should i tell him how i feel? people say he likes me, but idk. supposebly hes always going "oh you're just like stacey. you're so fun to bother, just like her" randomly. does that mean something? like im not even in the room and he supposebly says that... i'll stop talking now ph34rwave.gif

--------------------
your ex lover is dead....

...<\3
+Quote Post
taylorfan
post Feb 26th 2007, 5:33 PM
Post #45

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

QUOTE(neleah @ Feb 26th 2007, 6:50 AM) *

lmao.gif

This post has been edited by taylorfan: Feb 26th 2007, 5:34 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Clays_A_NaturalAphrodisiac
post Feb 27th 2007, 8:26 PM
Post #46

Fav. polar bear: Gerard Way

I get to see mine Friday and Saturday! happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
i_love_hedley
post Feb 28th 2007, 1:26 AM
Post #47

Fav. CI2: Jacob Hoggard
Fav. AI6: Blake Lewis
Fav. Show: PRISONBREAK

Uh-oh.

So I used to really like this one guy at work...he was basically the only thing on my mind for a good 4 months. We've become really good friends at work over that time. January was my "getting over liking him" month. Liking him was such a rollercoaster of emotions and I honestly couldn't handle it, I told myself to stop liking him, because obviosly after 4 months he wasn't going to *magically* get feelings for me, right?

Well February has been a good month for us so far. I've been really enjoying being his friend, and I mean it's all I think of him as now. But then this past week I've been (and so have afew others) getting this strange feeling he just might like me as more then a friend. He's called me 4 times this week for almost no reason and he's NEVER called me before for anything. Then there was this dinner for a manager at work who was leaving and he has bugging me all week to go (but I couldn't cuz I had practice), he gave up his shift for work, and sounded extremly upset when I told him for the fifth time I wasn't going. There were a few other times too he asked me to hang out but I've had excuses ph34rwave.gif He's just been acting really strange around me too wacko.gif

I mean maybe he doesn't like me as more then a friend. But I mean there are a million other girls at work and he doesn't act like this around any of them.

I know this was really long...and maybe not exactly about my crush but I had to post it somewhere tongue.gif

Oh wait...

Maybe this is what I should ask. See I have this thing. I am terrified of relationships, I've never had aboyfriend and I'm 19. I've never even really had a guy friend. I've been fighting this battle with myself where I do things even if I'm scared. The first time I hung out with him alone (the time I liked him) I was terrified but I did it. Don't know what happened but we didn't hang out again, still kept talking and we were friends at work. See when I say I'm "over" liking him I'm not sure if its myself being scared because we are getting closer. I'm just really confused.

Now that I think he likes me I just want him to leave me alone...I wouldn't ever sya this to him, but I just want him to back off.

wacko.gif

If you read this and understood it thanks flowers.gif I know it's confusing because I'm confused...

--------------------
IPB Image
Thank-you Jordan for the amazing set!
+Quote Post
outacontrol
post Feb 28th 2007, 4:07 PM
Post #48

QUOTE(i_love_hedley @ Feb 28th 2007, 1:26 AM) *

Uh-oh.

So I used to really like this one guy at work...he was basically the only thing on my mind for a good 4 months. We've become really good friends at work over that time. January was my "getting over liking him" month. Liking him was such a rollercoaster of emotions and I honestly couldn't handle it, I told myself to stop liking him, because obviosly after 4 months he wasn't going to *magically* get feelings for me, right?

Well February has been a good month for us so far. I've been really enjoying being his friend, and I mean it's all I think of him as now. But then this past week I've been (and so have afew others) getting this strange feeling he just might like me as more then a friend. He's called me 4 times this week for almost no reason and he's NEVER called me before for anything. Then there was this dinner for a manager at work who was leaving and he has bugging me all week to go (but I couldn't cuz I had practice), he gave up his shift for work, and sounded extremly upset when I told him for the fifth time I wasn't going. There were a few other times too he asked me to hang out but I've had excuses ph34rwave.gif He's just been acting really strange around me too wacko.gif

I mean maybe he doesn't like me as more then a friend. But I mean there are a million other girls at work and he doesn't act like this around any of them.

I know this was really long...and maybe not exactly about my crush but I had to post it somewhere tongue.gif
Oh wait...

Maybe this is what I should ask. See I have this thing. I am terrified of relationships, I've never had aboyfriend and I'm 19. I've never even really had a guy friend. I've been fighting this battle with myself where I do things even if I'm scared. The first time I hung out with him alone (the time I liked him) I was terrified but I did it. Don't know what happened but we didn't hang out again, still kept talking and we were friends at work. See when I say I'm "over" liking him I'm not sure if its myself being scared because we are getting closer. I'm just really confused.

Now that I think he likes me I just want him to leave me alone...I wouldn't ever sya this to him, but I just want him to back off.

wacko.gif

If you read this and understood it thanks flowers.gif I know it's confusing because I'm confused...

Ive been in sort of the same situation as you.. I was afraid to get closer to this guy (who is now my boyfriend) because i was afraid that I would get hurt. It took a while.. well actually a really long time to get over that. It actually took me being with someone else that made me realize that i actually loved him.
I think you need to take some time to think about your feelings before you deal with him. If you like him and youre afraid to, seriously know it is worth a risk. And if you just like him as a friend, and you feel you have to like him, dont make yourself. Because that would be lieing to him and you.
It takes time but you never know until you try .

--------------------
IPB Image
Blend by **JennyGearFan**
+Quote Post
i<3anthony
post Feb 28th 2007, 5:13 PM
Post #49

one of my crushes [i have like 4 lol, but the one i like the most heart.gif ] is 4 years older than me and my parents dont like him. hes my neighbor and we've grown up together but hes done a lot of bad things in the past that my parents know about and they just dont think hes a good person. and me and him used to not get along growing up lol, but we started talking online last year and now we talk like everyday and sometimes we hang out, along with our other neighbors. i truly believe hes changed and hes making something of his life now, but i know my parents wouldnt think that so they dont know that i like him. oh and he likes someone else, whos 2 years older than me so they're closer in age. sad.gif
hmmm not a lot of things going for us. unsure.gif

--------------------
paisley.swift.urban.sugarland.rascal flatts.lady antebellum.
IPB Image
live life & love it!
+Quote Post
i_love_hedley
post Mar 1st 2007, 4:42 AM
Post #50

Fav. AI6: Blake Lewis
Fav. Show: PRISONBREAK

QUOTE(outacontrol @ Feb 28th 2007, 4:07 PM) *

Ive been in sort of the same situation as you.. I was afraid to get closer to this guy (who is now my boyfriend) because i was afraid that I would get hurt. It took a while.. well actually a really long time to get over that. It actually took me being with someone else that made me realize that i actually loved him.
I think you need to take some time to think about your feelings before you deal with him. If you like him and youre afraid to, seriously know it is worth a risk. And if you just like him as a friend, and you feel you have to like him, dont make yourself. Because that would be lieing to him and you.
It takes time but you never know until you try .

I know i've been thinking about it alot over the past few days, and it's really hard sad.gif I don't remember why I stopped liking him either.

He hasn't asked me out yet, but I don't know what to say if he does, when the time comes. I want to figure it out before he tells me any of his feelings(assuming he likes me). I do want to hang out with him more outside of work, just as friends, because I think I'll get a better understanding of my feelings towards him. He has been hinting/asking me to hang out with him (and did again today) but I'm not sure if he means as friends or as more; I've been really busy this week so it hasn't worked out (ok I made up an excuse once)...I'm just terrified to even JUST hang out with him. I want to figure out how I feel about him, and the only way I think it's possible is if I hang out with him fear2.gif

I will make myself do it though...i have to.

And thanks so much for your help huggy.gif flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Thank-you Jordan for the amazing set!
+Quote Post
I Love Jesse xOx
post Mar 1st 2007, 2:11 PM
Post #51

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Husband: joseph :)

okay, so i like this guy.
and he's a junior (im a sophomore)
and i thought i liked him, but i didnt realize it until I was at my friends house with him and her.

and he was like, holding her hand and he kept trying to kiss her. and i was getting so pissed off. lol.
and then my other friends boyfriend, who i dont get along with AT ALL, kept calling my cellphone. and the kid i like took my phone from me and like started flipping out on him. and it was cute heart.gif lol.

but i see him everyday because he goes to my friends locker (the one that we were at her house) and he always laughs at me because he thinks i dont talk.

....but if he ever got to know me he would probably wish i would shut up. lol.

anyways =) =D

--------------------
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS<3
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
LOVES; jonas. swift. lovato. gomez. underwood. momsen. twilight.
JB - 12.19.07 ; 3.18.08 ; 7.26.08 ; 7.21.09 \ i love my jobrohos | carly & lj.
+Quote Post
~ShiningStar~
post Mar 3rd 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #52

Fav. CI4: Eva Avila
Fav. CI3: Ashley Leitao
Fav. Fav.Couple:Brandon.J&Steffi.D

my crush is one year younger than me and I hate him! He is going out with my ex best friend. I dont know why I always feel in-love with him. I wiish i wasnt but I cant help myself. deep down inside I love him but am just mad at him for going out with her..... pinch.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Courtney <3
post Mar 4th 2007, 1:17 AM
Post #53

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. Band: Jack's Mannequin/SoCo!

he's amazing heart.gif he's one of my best friends, and he's so cute and hilarious and ahh we have so much fun together tongue.gif

and he has NO idea i like him. and if he does, i dont know it haha.gif

--------------------
For the first time, in a long time, I feel alive <3

+Quote Post
DJ LF
post Mar 4th 2007, 1:26 AM
Post #54

to write love on her arms

Fav. unicorn: mallory

QUOTE(neleah @ Feb 26th 2007, 9:50 AM) *

I love you.

--------------------
laullory foreech - not gonna stop til I find a coconut
IPB Image
x IPB Image x
+Quote Post
HipHipCa-lay
post Mar 4th 2007, 1:34 AM
Post #55

we did this thing where we sorta told each other that we like each other... but we were either both serious or both joking.. I couldn't tell which. I don't think he could either. huh.gif

--------------------
user posted image <--Muffcake
+Quote Post
*~GymQT~*
post Mar 4th 2007, 5:11 PM
Post #56

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

ahh theres this guy that i like and i really dont know why... he is pretty much the epitome of a manslut, he's not even that cute, and he smokes pot .. but for some reason i still like him so much.. and he likes another girl pinch.gif but i still want him *sigh*

--------------------
+Quote Post
_-MysticWaters-_
post Mar 6th 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #57

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee

Ahh so I posted earlier in this thread about a guy that's tutoring me, but he's really...out there wacko.gif I guess that's the only way I can put it, he's just really weird so I don't like him. But now the problem is that I like a guy who's one and a half years older than me and he's my best friend's brother noexpression.gif Don't know how this works out at all but I just think that he's really sweet and he's amazing. Kind of dorky at some points but that's alright, I mean who isn't? whistling.gif wacko.gif wub.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Claire
post Mar 29th 2007, 3:19 PM
Post #58

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI8: Danny Gokey
Fav. AI9: Lee DeWyze

Ahh, let's see, what could I say about my crush? Well, first of all, he is soo weird, but that's why I like him. He's such a unique guy. He has a great sense of humor, and always has me laughing. I'm really comfortable around him, and that's unusual for me since I'm normally really shy around guys. But I don't have any problems whatsoever talking to him. wub.gif

There's a problem, though. This guy is my TA (teaching assistant) for my science class. So even though he's the same age as me, he's sort of like a teacher. I really don't know what to do. I feel guilty liking him so much, since I probably shouldn't, but I just can't stop thinking about him. I keep thinking that maybe once this semester's over and he's not my TA anymore, I could have a chance. Someone please tell me I'm not crazy for feeling this way!!!

This post has been edited by Jordan&AJFan: Mar 29th 2007, 3:48 PM

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
+Quote Post
Eruantale
post Mar 29th 2007, 10:12 PM
Post #59

Fav. AI2: Clay Aiken

He's 2 years younger than me. fear.gif
He always makes me laugh. laughing.gif
He has a mohawk (or a fohawk I guess) It's damn cute. happy.gif
He plays football (I dislike that sport) pinch.gif
He's my concert buddy. heart.gif

Damn, it's been less than 24 hours and I can't stand it already. I miss him sad.gif

Wow. I'm using way too many emoticons lmao

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Fridays_childV2
post Mar 30th 2007, 6:26 AM
Post #60

Fav. AI6: Melinda Doolittle
Fav. actor: David Tennant

my crush? oh... i suppose this is the right place.... i thought he was a nice friend but now i dont think he's worth it. i screwed up in the process and now he hates me (well, looks and acts like he does anyway) noexpression.gif wacko.gif ph34rwave.gif ermm.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image
+Quote Post

446 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 25th 2014, 2:41 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol