Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Chad Doreck FanThread, The "Ambitious Danny"
CherryBlossom
post Feb 23rd 2007, 1:36 PM
Post #41

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Mario Vazquez
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee

Hey guys!! I just got this from Chad (he messaged me about it and made a bulletin)

Date: Feb 23, 2007 9:24 AM
Subject Party with Chad!
Body: Hey, to all my friends who've been supporting me--

I finally have a night off to party with you!

So, here are the details, just make SURE you get your name on the guest-list by emailing me ASAP.

It's gonna be great to see all of you.

-Chad

CHAD'S PARTY REVISED DETAILS:
6:00 pm Cocktails (no-host)
6:30 pm Barbeque dinner
7:30 pm Drawing for a "Grease" basket!
8:00 pm WATCH THE SHOW!!!!!

Bruce's
12623 East Imperial Blvd.
Santa Fe Springs 90670
562-868-4660

PLEASE RESPOND NO LATER THAN 10:00am Saturday MORNING, February 24th to be placed on the guest list!!!
This is important, because the party organizers need a head count for the BBQ!!!!

YOU MUST BE ON THE GUEST LIST TO ATTEND!!!! And we need your REAL NAME.
* Monetary donations accepted.

Can anyone go?! I'm going, but I feel so weird going alone lmao.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 23rd 2007, 1:36 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

hello_world409
post Feb 23rd 2007, 3:57 PM
Post #42

Fav. AI6: Blake Lewis

PARTY w00t.gif party.gif ...............too bad that I can not go noexpression.gif noexpression.gif angry.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JPLewisFAN
post Feb 24th 2007, 10:27 AM
Post #43

PARTY!! I would I could go..but that isn't going to happen. If you go, have fun and make sure to tell us all bout it! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Feb 24th 2007, 2:19 PM
Post #44

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI7: David Cook

omg!!! i totally wish I knew about this and could go. he's too cool to do that! Y'all better tell us about it! spaz.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
CherryBlossom
post Feb 24th 2007, 5:46 PM
Post #45

Aww it sucks ya'll can't go!! Well, I'll do my best to take LOTS of pictures and all that for you.

--------------------
+Quote Post
JPLewisFAN
post Feb 25th 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #46

QUOTE(CherryBlossom @ Feb 24th 2007, 5:46 PM) *

Aww it sucks ya'll can't go!! Well, I'll do my best to take LOTS of pictures and all that for you.

Definitley, take lots of pictures, and tell us everything! yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Feb 25th 2007, 11:26 AM
Post #47

QUOTE(CherryBlossom @ Feb 24th 2007, 5:46 PM) *

yeah you better take some pics! lol! have fun! i wish i could go..tell Chad we love him!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
hello_world409
post Feb 25th 2007, 8:49 PM
Post #48

fear2.gif He was in the bottom four fear2.gif no.gif no.gif angry.gif but glad that he was saved yes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Feb 25th 2007, 9:03 PM
Post #49

I know I freaked!! I'm so glad he was saved and I'm very glad my other man (Derek) is safe too. woo..that was intense. lol!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
hello_world409
post Feb 25th 2007, 9:09 PM
Post #50

QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Feb 25th 2007, 9:03 PM) *

I know I freaked!! I'm so glad he was saved and I'm very glad my other man (Derek) is safe too. woo..that was intense. lol!

yes.gif very intense yes.gif I loved Ashley's performance too

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
CherryBlossom
post Feb 26th 2007, 6:16 AM
Post #51

Hey all!!

I just got back from Chad's viewing party thing, OMG, it was amazing!! IDF will be the death of me because I really need to sleep, but I'm going to post anyways haha.

I got to the viewing part at like 6:20pm and was scared to death cause I didn't know if any other fans were going to be there and all I saw were like older people with maybe a few kids and children. But everyone was soo nice!! I first met Chad's sister who was just a sweetheart and then my cousin and I went to sit at a table. We were pretty quiet for the most part, but then I saw someone I recognized from an American Idol taping so I went to talk to him for awhile. When I went back to my seat a friend of the family's came to talk to us (I mostly talked, my cousin didn't watch the show and just came for support in case I had a heart attack lmao) and she then brought Chad's dad and mom to talk with us. It was so cool meeting them! The dad was a very nice man and his mom was just a doll. We talked for awhile and I was so impressed by the support he has from his family. I mean, the whole viewing party, food, etc was free because the parents wanted to bring all the fans, family, and friends together. We then went to eat and during the dinner I heard Holly say "Chad's here". And I swear my heart stopped lmao.

I put my food aside realizing the butterflies in my stomach had ruined my appetite (even the food was delicious! Everything was handmade by the family) but I waited calmly for Chad to come in the room. Well, I finally couldn't take it anymore and looked in the other room and saw him and like ran back to my table because I was freaking out lol. A few minutes after that he came in the room we were and he talked to a few people before me, but then he came to my table and stayed with us talking and taking pictures, it was soo much fun! I then told him I had a lot of online friends who wanted to meet him and he was like "You should bring them next week!" and I was like "They kinda live in North Dakota and other far away places" and he started laughing and went "It's ok, they should come anyways!" Me = "Yeah, I mean it's only a few hundred dollar! *laugh*" Him = "Hey, Jet Blue it's 99 bucks!" and I busted up laughing.

He then thanked us again for being so supportive and said he'd come by later and went to talk to other guests. So then throughout the night we watched the show (I CANNOT BELIEVE HE WAS BOTTOM TWO! WE HAVE TO VOTE MORE YOU GUYS!) and we got to see a music video thing he did which was amazing! After the show they did a raffle for this big gift basket and then the night was done. I went up to him before I left and told him good luck and it was so great to meet him and he really seemed so happy to hear that and gave me a big hug. I also asked if I could take a pic of just him for the peope on IDF (see! i didn't forget you guys!) and he was like "just me?" and I was like "yeah, just you, for IDF" and he was like "Ok, for IDF!" and took the pic. I then asked for another pic with him because I"m greedy and I wanted two hahahaha.

I then left after saying goodbye to his sister, mom, and dad and outside I met two friends of the family and they were so nice and we really got along so they gave me a poster and ran inside to have it autographed for me because I didn't bring anything to sign and I didn't want to bug him again. Then they invited me back next week to watch the show and see Chad again!! YAY!!!

So yes, today was amazing!! But we really need to vote more you people! NO MORE BOTTOM 4!!!

Here's something to inspire you:

"Ok, FOR IDF!"
IPB Image

Me and Chad:
IPB Image
IPB Image

Random pic
IPB Image

--------------------
+Quote Post
JPLewisFAN
post Feb 26th 2007, 8:07 AM
Post #52

You're so lucky! w00t.gif That's so awesome you got to meet him! AND, you posted the pictures right away. wub.gif

Oh gosh, when he was in the bottom 4, I WAS DYING, but it all ended happy anyway. But, I'm bringing out my American Idol style voting here you guys [multiple phone lines]. Chad has to win!

Hope you get to see him again.

--------------------
+Quote Post
lindab123
post Feb 26th 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #53

I don't think he gonna win. It obvious that they want Derek and max.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Feb 26th 2007, 5:29 PM
Post #54

I first have to tell you... I heart.gif you!!! haha! That picture is to DIE for...oh gosh!!! I'm glad you had fun, and he seems like such a great guy! thanks so much for posting!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
CherryBlossom
post Feb 26th 2007, 9:29 PM
Post #55

QUOTE(JPLewisFAN @ Feb 26th 2007, 8:07 AM) *

You're so lucky! w00t.gif That's so awesome you got to meet him! AND, you posted the pictures right away. wub.gif

Oh gosh, when he was in the bottom 4, I WAS DYING, but it all ended happy anyway. But, I'm bringing out my American Idol style voting here you guys [multiple phone lines]. Chad has to win!

Hope you get to see him again.

OMG, when we saw him in the bottom 4 the whole restaurant like went silent, we were so pissed off!!! I'm making friends vote and I'm bribing people with cookies lmao

QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Feb 26th 2007, 5:29 PM) *

I first have to tell you... I heart.gif you!!! haha! That picture is to DIE for...oh gosh!!! I'm glad you had fun, and he seems like such a great guy! thanks so much for posting!

I'm glad you like the picture!! He was so not into taking pictures by himself (which I thought was sweet) and he really was the nicest guy ever!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Feb 27th 2007, 5:00 PM
Post #56

QUOTE(CherryBlossom @ Feb 26th 2007, 9:29 PM) *

OMG, when we saw him in the bottom 4 the whole restaurant like went silent, we were so pissed off!!! I'm making friends vote and I'm bribing people with cookies lmao

heart.gif)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Feb 26th 2007, 5:29 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
I'm glad you like the picture!! He was so not into taking pictures by himself (which I thought was sweet) and he really was the nicest guy ever!

aww not into taking pics by himself? too cute. gotta love the guy. I'm glad he's a sweetheart, makes it so much easier to love and support him. lol! wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
JPLewisFAN
post Feb 27th 2007, 5:38 PM
Post #57

QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Feb 27th 2007, 5:00 PM) *

aww not into taking pics by himself? too cute. gotta love the guy. I'm glad he's a sweetheart, makes it so much easier to love and support him. lol! wub.gif

yes.gif

I'm in the process of writing my letter now, except, I'm going to sound totally lame and stupid, but that's okay.

--------------------
+Quote Post
hello_world409
post Feb 27th 2007, 9:41 PM
Post #58

omg.gif omg.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif icecream.gif heart.gif great photos!!!!! icecream.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Feb 28th 2007, 6:41 AM
Post #59

QUOTE(JPLewisFAN @ Feb 27th 2007, 5:38 PM) *

heart.gif)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Idol=heart.gif @ Feb 27th 2007, 5:00 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
yes.gif

I'm in the process of writing my letter now, except, I'm going to sound totally lame and stupid, but that's okay.

lol! like i said..at least we'll sound lame together. bleh.gif I hope he likes them! And I still can't get over that picture of him...woo!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Idol=<3
post Mar 4th 2007, 10:45 AM
Post #60

Chad's on tonight! i can't wait! w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 22nd 2014, 10:06 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol