Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

> A Taste Of Us movie to be released on DVD, May 8th 2007
jdanton2
post Oct 15th 2006, 6:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI3: LaToya London
Fav. AI4: Nadia Turner
Fav. S5Lisa Tucker S6:Jordin Sparks

it looks like it might just come out on DVD but there is a chance it could still hit theaters as well.

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:T6JeTe...t=clnk&cd=7

Wednesday, October 04, 2006
A TASTE OF US OFFICIAL WORLDWIDE DVD RELEASE DATE: MAY 8, 2007
Well, it's finally offical, today I found out the offical DVD release date for the movie is MAY 8, 2007. 7 months away. I'm just excited the masters were approved by the distributor and boy was that a task to complete. Look for 30 minutes of behind-the-scenes on the DVD also.

You should be able to purchase the DVD everywhere, anywhere. Walmart, Best Buy, Blockbuster Video, Hollywood Video, Target, Amazon.com, Netflix, etc.

Now that I'm understanding the filmmaking process even more, I realize I'm no where near done yet!! Next thing I'm gonna work on is formulating a music soundtrack to go with the movie. There are a lot of great songs already in the movie thanks to my homey and long time friend Sean Dunson who helped me gather and license a lot of the tunes for the movie. It was a last minute thing for both of us and we didn't have a whole lot of time to prepare---but we got it done!

This time around, I'm gonna need a few "name" artists to add to the soundtrack so if you know someone holla at me. I know a few myself but can't disclose any names at this time. Having a few "name" artists on the soundtrack will only enhance the film and make the movie and more marketable.

I also believe we have a great chance to secure a theatrical release for the film. I have 7 months to try an accomplish this. The film is good enough for a theatrical release, even if it only hits 300 or more theaters. I have a good feeling this film will also get released theatrically.

There are a few studios that I believe would be perfect to release our film theatrically.

Meanwhile, the film's fan base is growing steadily thanks to myspace. There is a ton of support already for the film. You're welcome to join in the allegiance so hit me up at myspace!

I'm still planning the national church tour promoting the film as well as other marketing strategies. Might as well go all the way with it!

Photo: from the motion picture A Taste of Us
(from left) Bill Toliver, Nadia Turner, Joe Clair
Labels: "A Taste of Us" Movie

posted by Shavar at 11:59 PM 2 comments links to this post

--------------------
Favorite Season 7 Syesha Mercado-Season 8 Anoop Desai- Season 9 Siobhan Magnus-Season 10 Pia Toscano-Season 11 Jessica Sanchez-Season 12 Candice Glover-Season 13 Malaya Watson

X Factor Season 1 Melanie Amaro- Season 2 Fifth Harmony
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 15th 2006, 6:42 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Nov 1st 2014, 5:29 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol