Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dissapointed in Kevin, But I still love him..
ConstantineLuv
post Mar 30th 2006, 9:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Constantine Maroulis
Fav. AI5: Kevin Covais
Fav. AI5: Mandisa Hundley

I found this comment that he left on his friend`s myspace. He has nice things to say about his friend, but rude things to say for the people who voted for and supported him!

IPB Image

--------------------
credit: Leah*--set cherisha--blinkiesIPB Image
...--IPB Image--IPB Image--...............kevin.will.david.melissa.mandisa.paris.bucky.elliott
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 30th 2006, 9:14 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

mrcritic1980
post Mar 30th 2006, 9:21 PM
Post #2

It is a joke! I don't think it was meant to be insulting at all.

And it's true too. LOL.

Funny Kevin. That's why I like him so much. He really reminds me of me. We have the exact same type of sense of humor.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
monkey1313
post Mar 30th 2006, 9:22 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. SYTYCD: Lacey Schwimmer

Somehow, I don't find that rude. I honestly think that's got to be a pain to have all these people commenting on your myspace, that was once just for you and people you knew. ermm.gif Because, I pretty much know, without looking, that people have commented who areN'T fans of Kev, and say rude things.

--------------------
+Quote Post
sueanny1
post Mar 30th 2006, 9:52 PM
Post #4

grin.gif Actually I read that also but I totally understand what Kevin is coming from. Also isn't this an invasion of his privacy. I know he is a star but he is still a normal kid. That is his friend that he wrote to not the world. He was getting some nasty messages on his myspace and it is hard having hundreds of mail that are from your fans and not his friends. It's only natural to be a little unhappy with it. He just feels a little overwhelmed, hey at least he was honest.

We still love ya Kevin, don't worry about it! We totally understand.

--------------------
+Quote Post
i<3anthony
post Mar 31st 2006, 6:33 PM
Post #5

it must be really cool to have a lot of fans, but it must get annoying that a page that was once just to talk to your friends turned into a huge fan site and there are probably some haters on there blarg.gif

--------------------
paisley.swift.urban.sugarland.rascal flatts.lady antebellum.
IPB Image
live life & love it!
+Quote Post
LuvGrowsWhereMorganGoes
post Mar 31st 2006, 7:20 PM
Post #6

That's Tawny Burke to you!

Fav. AI1: R.J. Helton
Fav. AI6: Chris Sligh
Fav. AI7: David Archuleta

eh, he has 8937298324 comments from people he doesn't know so i don't blame him..

--------------------
Braves-Marlins-Rays- Heat- Dolphins
+Quote Post
ConstantineLuv
post Mar 31st 2006, 7:45 PM
Post #7

Yea, I get everyone`s point. I got a little offended, but I`m fine with him now.

--------------------
...--IPB Image--IPB Image--...............kevin.will.david.melissa.mandisa.paris.bucky.elliott
+Quote Post
i<3anthony
post Mar 31st 2006, 9:12 PM
Post #8

^^^yeah, i understand.

--------------------
paisley.swift.urban.sugarland.rascal flatts.lady antebellum.
IPB Image
live life & love it!
+Quote Post
johnnyredsgirl3
post Apr 1st 2006, 1:42 PM
Post #9

Fav. AI4: Anthony Fedorov
Fav. clay item: Waldo!!!!

QUOTE(ConstantineLuv @ Mar 30th 2006, 9:14 PM) *

I found this comment that he left on his friend`s myspace. He has nice things to say about his friend, but rude things to say for the people who voted for and supported him!

IPB Image

I saw that and felt the exact same way. But I think he is talking about the people that were like "Oh you suck......you're gonna get kicked out.....Go home" stupid stuff like that. But I think he does appreciate all the fans

--------------------
IPB Image
Not too Crazy bout Love Songs
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Apr 5th 2006, 8:16 AM
Post #10

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

yeah, I saw that a while ago and I was disappointed for a second but then I figured he's right. it's crazy having all those comments when he probably didn't get too many before Idol.

--------------------

IPB Image
credit to kidwolverine on deviantart
+Quote Post
Idol_Otaku
post Apr 5th 2006, 3:04 PM
Post #11

Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin
Fav. AI4: Bo Bice
Fav. Supernova: Lukas Rossi

I feel bad for him because he has so many people on his MySpace. Okay, so I added him to mine and vise versa, but it's complete invasion of privacy and a lot of people leave so many comments that his myspace becomes a little less personal and fun than it was before. Poor Kevin!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
PeaceLove
post Apr 5th 2006, 5:46 PM
Post #12

Fav. AI4: Vonzell Solomon
Fav. AI5: Paris Bennett

QUOTE(ConstantineLuv @ Mar 30th 2006, 10:14 PM) *

IPB Image

Boohoo, cry me a river. It's true - he does have a million people up his ass, people he doesn't know commenting all over his personal myspace, and I'm sure he wanted it at first and he appreciates it but people don't know how to shut up and give let people breathe. He's a 16 year old kid, and he reacted no differently then how any other typical 16 year old male would react. He's just a normal person, NOT superman, and he can't be bubbly and cheery and cutesy all the time just because he was on American Idol. GET. OVER. YOURSELF.

--------------------
QUOTE(Wolf @ Feb 27th 2006, 6:37 PM) *

I think that the problem is that some people take thing WAY too personal here. Now obviously there are some posters around here who life to flame bait (say something overly harsh in an attempt to start a flame war), but sometimes it all starts with somebody treating critique to their fav like an insult to their mother. This isn't the Happy Happy Joy Joy forum people. This is a place where we come to discuss our favs and crtique the contestants. Sometimes you fav will get a lot of love, but sometimes the get (GASP :fear: ) a bad review. Guess what, it happens. Whether the crituque is fair or insane, you just have to accept it. Believe it or not, it is possible to contrast and compare without bloodshed.
+Quote Post
ConstantineLuv
post Apr 5th 2006, 7:54 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(PeaceLove @ Apr 5th 2006, 6:46 PM) *

Boohoo, cry me a river. It's true - he does have a million people up his ass, people he doesn't know commenting all over his personal myspace, and I'm sure he wanted it at first and he appreciates it but people don't know how to shut up and give let people breathe. He's a 16 year old kid, and he reacted no differently then how any other typical 16 year old male would react. He's just a normal person, NOT superman, and he can't be bubbly and cheery and cutesy all the time just because he was on American Idol. GET. OVER. YOURSELF.

Well sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry for being a little offended!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 23rd 2014, 12:58 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol