Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V  1 2 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> serious bucky fans have got to vote, he barely made it in
proudnewyorker82
post Mar 10th 2006, 1:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. RS INXS: Marty, RS SN: Toby

i'd like to see bucky at least make it in to the top 10 so he can tour, but according the voting patterns, and this thread:

http://idolforums.com/index.php?s=&showtop...dpost&p=8788158

it looks like he's gonna be the first or second to go. blushing.gif

This post has been edited by proudnewyorker82: Mar 10th 2006, 1:45 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 10th 2006, 1:35 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

because_of_you
post Mar 10th 2006, 1:37 PM
Post #2

Fav. Band: AFI and A7X

I know I was so nervous!

I wish I could vote, butI dont live in the U.S.A

--------------------
Your signature has been removed for violation of the Signature Rules. Please review the Signature Rules before editing your signature again. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
CODE
[center][font=Century Gothic][color=#FF0000]I Met My Love Before I Was Born[/color][/font]
[img]http://i4.tinypic.com/23tieyg.png[/img][img]http://fftl-media.com/gallery/albums/gif_animation/notetoself014vm.gif[/img][img]http://i3.tinypic.com/23tsf1u.png[/img]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#FF0000]Your Sins Into Me, Oh, My Beautiful One.[/color][/font][/center]
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Mar 10th 2006, 1:44 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(because_of_you @ Mar 10th 2006, 1:37 PM) *

I know I was so nervous!

I wish I could vote, butI dont live in the U.S.A

pinch.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
because_of_you
post Mar 10th 2006, 1:50 PM
Post #4

Fav. Band: AFI and A7X

it costs 2 dollars a vote! fear2.gif

--------------------
Your signature has been removed for violation of the Signature Rules. Please review the Signature Rules before editing your signature again. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
CODE
[center][font=Century Gothic][color=#FF0000]I Met My Love Before I Was Born[/color][/font]
[img]http://i4.tinypic.com/23tieyg.png[/img][img]http://fftl-media.com/gallery/albums/gif_animation/notetoself014vm.gif[/img][img]http://i3.tinypic.com/23tsf1u.png[/img]
[font=Century Gothic][color=#FF0000]Your Sins Into Me, Oh, My Beautiful One.[/color][/font][/center]
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Mar 10th 2006, 1:54 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(because_of_you @ Mar 10th 2006, 1:50 PM) *

it costs 2 dollars a vote! fear2.gif

huh? i thought only american residents can vote.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
BamaMS22
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:06 PM
Post #6

Come one, gang!! Help Bucky!! I know I will!! He's not my favorite, but I'd like him to make the top 10 atleast. He's unique.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AutumnBeauty
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:08 PM
Post #7

Fav. AI4: Bo Bice
Fav. AI5: Bucky Covington
Fav. AI4: Constantine Maroulis

You know, I don't think Bucky just barely made. I think the show wanted to make it LOOK that way. The show wants to tout their favorites...like Ace. I will only vote for Bucky and I'll vote for him the entire time the lines are open. I love his voice. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jodeb
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:11 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(proudnewyorker82 @ Mar 10th 2006, 1:35 PM) *

i'd like to see bucky at least make it in to the top 10 so he can tour, but according the voting patterns, and this thread:

http://idolforums.com/index.php?s=&showtop...dpost&p=8788158

it looks like he's gonna be the first or second to go. blushing.gif

Bucky needs some serious pimping from Simon and Randy to get him out of the bottom.

BTW, does anyone know if it necessarily means that he got the third lowest number of votes just because he was standing next to Gedeon, when Gedeon left.

Ryan never said these are the three lowest vote getters like he did about the bottom three last week and if you remember Bucky was *not* in the bottom three, the one week they did it that way.

Maybe people are just assuming that because Melissa wasn't popular with Simon and she was standing next to Ayla when Ayla went home that Bucky got the third lowest votes.

Is that just another trick by Idol to discredit Bucky? They just adore the dumb blonde female hick, but hate the sweet blonde male hick? Idol makes no sense to me.

The whole idea of making it to the top 12 such a big deal is dumb in the light of the fact that only ten are going on the tour.

Either let all 12 go on the tour or declare that the *big deal* is making it to the top ten.

Twelve people celebrated tonight. What did they celebrate if two are *not* going on the tour? It's really dumb, IMO.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Tiff19
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:17 PM
Post #9

Fav. AI2: Clay Aiken
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI10: Scotty McCreery

no i don't think bucky just barely made it either. i think they just like to make him look like the underdog like some of you said. and even simon does that whole "you are supporting the stars" crap with him. pinch.gif
he obviously has an offline fanbase that is voting hard.

heck i will keep voting hard for him and i honestly dont think he will be the first or second out. i honestly think some of the obvious faves will fizzle out and some already are i can see. i wont name names grin.gif

and to make it even better i didnt even vote that hard the last few weeks, like 50 votes. now i will of course vote the whole 2 hours.

--------------------
+Quote Post
AutumnBeauty
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:26 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(jodeb @ Mar 10th 2006, 2:11 PM) *
***snipped***
Bucky needs some serious pimping from Simon and Randy to get him out of the bottom.

Yes, I agree...I don't think the judges give him enough encouragement. In fact, the way Randy and Paula fawned all over Ace after his yucky Michael Jackson song really made me mad. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I thought it was awful! bloated.gif Yet they were at is again, acting like he was sooooo good. Please! Bucky's got it all over Ace and then some! wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Tiff19
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:33 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(AutumnBeauty @ Mar 10th 2006, 2:26 PM) *

Yes, I agree...I don't think the judges give him enough encouragement. In fact, the way Randy and Paula fawned all over Ace after his yucky Michael Jackson song really made me mad. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I thought it was awful! bloated.gif Yet they were at is again, acting like he was sooooo good. Please! Bucky's got it all over Ace and then some! wub.gif

yeah i was shocked at the comments to the MJ song. seriously my whole family and I were laughing through the whole thing. i dont get it? oh well.......

but, randy does seem to like bucky a lot.

--------------------
+Quote Post
AutumnBeauty
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:39 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(Tiff19 @ Mar 10th 2006, 2:33 PM) *

yeah i was shocked at the comments to the MJ song. seriously my whole family and I were laughing through the whole thing. i dont get it? oh well.......

but, randy does seem to like bucky a lot.

haha.gif When Ace was singing, I told my mom to watch for the ugly faces he makes when he's singing...like he's constipated and straining, but my mom said she'd seen enough and got up and left before it was over. She thought it was awful, too. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Tiff19
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:41 PM
Post #13

nevermind tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Tiff19: Mar 10th 2006, 2:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:46 PM
Post #14

if you look at the dialidol stats that were posted in the spoilers section earlier on, apparently bucky did get the third lowest votes in the guys section. but look at that other thread where most people say they don't want to see bucky on the tour crying.gif . he's got one of the smallest fanbases on practically every AI based forum. i vowed i wouldn't vote on the show this year because i felt like so many people got robbed last year, but i might just break my vow to help bucky, i have work on tuesday nights, but luckily i get out right at 10.

QUOTE(AutumnBeauty @ Mar 10th 2006, 2:39 PM) *

haha.gif When Ace was singing, I told my mom to watch for the ugly faces he makes when he's singing...like he's constipated and straining, but my mom said she'd seen enough and got up and left before it was over. She thought it was awful, too. haha.gif

umm hey guys, if you haven't noticed my avie, i'm an ace fan as well! there's no need to bash other contestants. ace is my number one fave, but i have a soft spot for bucky.

This post has been edited by proudnewyorker82: Mar 10th 2006, 2:47 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AutumnBeauty
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:48 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(Tiff19 @ Mar 10th 2006, 2:41 PM) *

i won't be suprised if this thread gets locked, but i bet ace fans won't come here anyway tongue.gif
during Ace's song my dad goes "What is this?, I am 61 years old and I have never seen or heard anything like this. This does nothing for me, oh well at least he has nice hair."

the constipation thing may be right. look how red his cheeks always get.

haha.gif Yes, red like this... blushing.gif . haha.gif

I just hate to see Bucky be the underdog. Maybe it's because of his name?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Tiff19
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:50 PM
Post #16

i don't hold much stock in the internet voting rankings and polls.

trust me, after being into con last year, i know that internet fanbases and polls etc. mean NOTHING. grin.gif

QUOTE(AutumnBeauty @ Mar 10th 2006, 2:48 PM) *

haha.gif Yes, red like this... blushing.gif . haha.gif

I just hate to see Bucky be the underdog. Maybe it's because of his name?

who knows. lets just wait and see. original.gif what do people want him to be named, "Bill"? stuart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AutumnBeauty
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:50 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(proudnewyorker82 @ Mar 10th 2006, 2:46 PM) *

if you look at the dialidol stats that were posted in the spoilers section earlier on, apparently bucky did get the third lowest votes in the guys section. but look at that other thread where most people say they don't want to see bucky on the tour crying.gif . he's got one of the smallest fanbases on practically every AI based forum. i vowed i wouldn't vote on the show this year because i felt like so many people got robbed last year, but i might just break my vow to help bucky, i have work on tuesday nights, but luckily i get out right at 10.
umm hey guys, if you haven't noticed my avie, i'm an ace fan as well! there's no need to bash other contestants. ace is my number one fave, but i have a soft spot for bucky.

Sorry. I will try to be nicer. yes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Tiff19
post Mar 10th 2006, 2:51 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(AutumnBeauty @ Mar 10th 2006, 2:50 PM) *

Sorry. I will try to be nicer. yes.gif

me too, sorry original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
clay_fan_20
post Mar 10th 2006, 5:40 PM
Post #19

Fav. AI5: Chris, Taylor, Paris

QUOTE(proudnewyorker82 @ Mar 10th 2006, 2:46 PM) *

Well online fanbases is not an indication, Bucky probably has a strong fan base that maybe don't get to message boards and believe me idf is not an indication either, Bo didn't have much support here last year and look where it took him.

--------------------
IPB Image

Adopt a homeless pet or Search rescued pets from the Hurricanes so they can reunite with their owners or find them a home PETFINDER.COM
+Quote Post
proudnewyorker82
post Mar 10th 2006, 6:44 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(clay_fan_20 @ Mar 10th 2006, 5:40 PM) *

Well online fanbases is not an indication, Bucky probably has a strong fan base that maybe don't get to message boards and believe me idf is not an indication either, Bo didn't have much support here last year and look where it took him.

I don't really remember Bo ever being an underdog. Infact if anything he got "Clayed" (eventhough I'm a Ruben fan, last year I and a lot of others felt the way Clay fans did during AI2).

IDF alone has pratically 47,000 and still going. That's a really huge number. It just doesn't look good for him right now, and I don't think we should take any chances.

This post has been edited by proudnewyorker82: Mar 10th 2006, 6:45 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 1st 2014, 11:21 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol