Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

29 Pages V « < 22 23 24 25 26 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Indonesian Idol 2006, Indonesian Idol is back (Season 3)
black_mice
post Aug 19th 2006, 3:56 AM
Post #461

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. Pop Idol: Will Young

QUOTE(furansizuka @ Aug 15th 2006, 11:42 AM) *

^ Ihsan got more sympathy because he’s poor. Even the house of representative’s member supports him. They just want to help him released the condition. That’s quiet pathetic because if he wins, he probably won’t make a hit just like what happened with Veri AFI pinch.gif

Idol is a singing competition! If Ihsan wanna get those sympathy then he should go to " Uang Kaget" or some shows like that, not Indonesian Idol. For me Ihsan is very meh, his voice just suitable for dangdut tongue.gif bleh.gif
Hope Dirly win!!

This post has been edited by black_mice: Aug 19th 2006, 3:56 AM

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 19th 2006, 3:56 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

imam89
post Aug 19th 2006, 7:46 AM
Post #462

Fav. Ghea Dahliana Oktarin

please watch result&reunion show tonight. . .and upload ghea's song (mp3) pls. . . thumbsup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Potpuri
post Aug 19th 2006, 10:10 AM
Post #463

Fav. AI9: Siobhan Magnus
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI 9 Contestant : John Park

okay, Ihsan won.. thumbdown.gif

.................................... huh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
indrawati
post Aug 19th 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #464

Worst Idol ever! I hope Indonesian Idol 4 is cancelled thumbdown.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
wantil
post Aug 19th 2006, 11:34 AM
Post #465

Fav. AI6: Blake Lewis
Fav. AI7: David Cook

Congratulation to Ihsan... original.gif

his winner single "Kemenangan Hati," which he sings after the announcement, is great.. i think the song is radio-friendly.. grin.gif

success to all the season 3 Indonesian Idol finalist

c you in next season.. bye1.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Signature : by me ~ He's da' Bomb: David Cook ~ Analog Heart, Rawks!
+Quote Post
Levi
post Aug 19th 2006, 11:38 AM
Post #466

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Paul Jolley
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

Once again Indonesia picked the wrong IDOL!!!!! angry.gif
After Mike and now even worse IHSAN!
Both were slaughtered by the runner-ups Judika and Dirly during Grand Finals. ermm.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
bsvbd
post Aug 19th 2006, 1:15 PM
Post #467

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI4: Vonzell Solomon
Fav. Indonesian Idol 1: Helena

Indonesian Idol 3 is a huge decreaseness of quality! II3 is nothing compared to other indoidol contestant.
When i heard Judika, Mike, Delon, Michael, and Lucky sang at the beginning Result & Reunion Show, i felt "wow i wonder whether these average quality guys (Ihsan and Dirly) can compete with their seniors...."

And unexpectedly, Ihsan complete my assumption by being the next indonesian idol. A very huge decreaseness. Or i can say, 'dull', 'jerk', 'junk'. But i wish in the next year Idol, there will be no mistake, no huge mistake like this. Or otherwise, Indonesian Idol will be ended up like Malaysian Idol, closed and replaced by other talent search franchise.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig/av: me/deon | fav. idol: *helena *judika *david archuleta *jordin *carly
+Quote Post
vanessa
post Aug 19th 2006, 3:31 PM
Post #468

QUOTE(bsvbd @ Aug 19th 2006, 1:15 PM) *

Indonesian Idol 3 is a huge decreaseness of quality! II3 is nothing compared to other indoidol contestant.
When i heard Judika, Mike, Delon, Michael, and Lucky sang at the beginning Result & Reunion Show, i felt "wow i wonder whether these average quality guys (Ihsan and Dirly) can compete with their seniors...."
And unexpectedly, Ihsan complete my assumption by being the next indonesian idol. A very huge decreaseness. Or i can say, 'dull', 'jerk', 'junk'. But i wish in the next year Idol, there will be no mistake, no huge mistake like this. Or otherwise, Indonesian Idol will be ended up like Malaysian Idol, closed and replaced by other talent search franchise.

Please upload the media of Judika, Mike, Delon, Michael, and Lucky.

--------------------
+Quote Post
charlie_
post Aug 19th 2006, 6:45 PM
Post #469

From: Fav Aussie Idol: Anthony Callea, AI 4 Top 2: Vonzell Solomon, Carrie Underwood

Shocked.. expected Dirly to win but congrats to Ihsan anyway.

--------------------
IPB Image
@}-'-,-- Thanks SweetDanielleFan IPB ImageIPB Image
Click on my avatar to listen to Emily Williams - Buses and Trains <3 <3 <3
+Quote Post
indrawati
post Aug 19th 2006, 6:47 PM
Post #470

Yup, Ihsan becoming Indonesian Idol is a very big joke! He's one of the most undeserving contestants to win an Idol title, he wins not because of his singing but because of his backstory and fanatical support from his city... Not only that, his win also puts Indonesian Idol's quality in a serious doubt, degrades its image, and blemishes the prestige of its alumni.

--------------------
+Quote Post
tiqus
post Aug 19th 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #471

aaah. i expected Dirly to win. i mean.. he has improved a lot and he really deserves to win! sad.gif

--------------------
screwed up everything.
+Quote Post
furansizuka
post Aug 20th 2006, 2:15 AM
Post #472

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. Oz Idol: Jessica Mauboy

Apparently this year Indonesian Idol show has become the Indonesian Charity show and Ihsan came out as the winner thanks to “sympathy voting” and now he becomes the worst idol winner in history. thumbdown.gif What a shame, Indonesia! Really dumb! thumbdown.gif

Congrats to Ihsan and hopes you won’t end up like Veri AFI. You must say thanks to politicians who back you up! angry.gif

Congrats to Dirly, you are the real idol! I bet you’re gonna have brighter future than Ihsan. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

According to RCTI, the difference between Ihsan and Dirly votes are only less than 10%. Total votes are 2.7 millions.
I really hope next year’s idol contestants will be far better than this.

--------------------
Fav. Indonesian Idol of All Time: Judika Sitohang (II2) & Joy Destiny Tobing (II1)
My true Idol: Agnes Monica
+Quote Post
Simon Cowell
post Aug 20th 2006, 9:44 AM
Post #473

Oh my god…I cannot believe it! Ihsan is the third Indonesian Idol? Are you kidding? I think that Ihsan’s voice is not that good enough to win the Indonesian Idol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
furansizuka
post Aug 22nd 2006, 9:49 PM
Post #474

What bothers me the most is the fact that II3 has decreased its quality. Take a look at the performance of our senior idol at the result show (Delon-Mike-Judika-Michael-Lucky) and compare them with our current contestants. The gap is really huge!! pinch.gif

Anyway, congrats for both though. I wanna tell a good news!! thumbsup.gif

GOOD NEWS!! Ihsan and Dirly will go to private school supported by MNC. So they’re gonna leave their recent hi-school and move to Jakarta. Since they’re still 16 and 17 yrs old and haven’t finished school, MNC will hire teachers for them till they graduate high school so that it’ll make them easy to pursuit their careers without abandoning education. flowers.gif flowers.gif

--------------------
Fav. Indonesian Idol of All Time: Judika Sitohang (II2) & Joy Destiny Tobing (II1)
+Quote Post
furansizuka
post Aug 22nd 2006, 11:01 PM
Post #475

Dearly Davie Sompie Tetap Tegar Melangkah

Peserta termuda ini jauh lebih bangga gagal tapi mampu memuaskan banyak orang ketimbang jadi juara tapi mengecewakan.

IPB Image

Perasaan kecewa sudah pasti dirasakannya. Namun, dengan penampilan luar biasa yang diberikannya, Dirly pantas berjalan tegak sebagai seorang pemenang.

Dearly Davie Sompie, akrab disapa Dirly, merupakan peserta termuda yang berhasil masuk babak Workshop Indonesian Idol 2006. Tak dinyana, di usianya yang masih 16 tahun, langkahnya cukup panjang menapaki tahapan demi tahapan hingga menjadi grand finalist Indonesian Idol 2006.

Meskipun akhirnya kalah, Dily mengaku cukup bangga, “Berada di sini saja aku sudah senang banget karena banyak orang yang bilang aku semestinya sudah tersingkir dari dulu. Tapi, ternyata aku terus bertahan,” terang Dirly.

Toh di mata Dirly, kemenangan baginya adalah mampu memberikan penampilan yang maksimal, yang tidak mengecewakan. Jadi, ia jauh lebih bangga gagal tapi mampu memuaskan banyak orang ketimbang jadi juara tapi mengecewakan.

Itu sebabnya saat grand final berlangsung, Dirly sama sekali tidak memikirkan soal dukungan untuk menang. Namun seberapa siap ia memberikan yang terbaik untuk Indonesia.

“Terus terang aku merasa senang dapat dukungan dari Gubernur. Tapi aku tidak berpikir apakah dukungan aku sudah cukup kuat atau tidak. Karena yang ada dipikiranku hanyalah tampil sebaik mungkin dan membuat orang puas,” ungkap cowok kelahiran Tomohon, 10 Desember 1989 itu.

Terbukti, memasuki putaran duel melawan Ihsan, mulai babak Grand Final, Battle goes On, hingga malam Result & Reunion Show, penampilan Dirly yang terbaik.

Saat Grand Final, empat juri memuji habis-habisan penampilannya karena memang ia tampil memukau di tiga lagu yang dibawakannya. Saat Battle Goes On pun, performa Dirly terlihat lebih atraktif dan komunikatif. Wajar, bila kemudian prediksi banyak terarah kepadanya.

Tapi suratan takdir berkata lain. Toh, meski kekalahan itu terasa pahit, Dirly mampu menampilkan sikap sportif seorang bintang yang sesungguhnya, dengan menerima kemenangan sang rival dengan lapang dada.

“Ini adalah sebuah kompetisi. Dimana ada yang menang, ada yang kalah. Dan Indonesia yang memilih, ini yang terbaik. Aku terima banget. Buat aku berada di Grand Final ini sudah merupakan suatu kebanggaan,” ungkap pemuda bertinggi 178 cm dan berat 65 kg ini.

Toh, baginya kekalahan ini bukanlah akhir dari segalanya. Apalagi, jika ia berkaca pada pengalaman Delon, Runner Up Indonesian Idol 1, yang justru bisa lebih sukses dalam berkarir. Dirly pun merasa dirinya tidak perlu berkecil hati. Ia akan tetap berdiri tegak, dan melangkah dengan mantap menapaki jalan menuju sukses yang diimpikannya.

Bahkan, dengan penuh semangat Dirly berjanji akan terus memberikan yang terbaik, termasuk juga album rekamannya yang akan dirilis setelah album Ihsan diluncurkan.

“Pastinya, aku akan memberikan yang terbaik selepas ini. Aku akan membuat album rekaman dan juga terus eksis di dunia nyanyi, sembari menyelesaikan sekolah. Doakan saja ya,” tuturnya bijak. (juni triyanto)

PRIVATE SCHOOL
IPB Image
Sama seperti Ihsan, Dirly dipastikan akan tinggal dan menetap di Jakarta. Selain itu, Dirly juga akan sekolah privat untuk menyelesaikan pendidikan SMA, sebelum akhirnya meneruskan ke perguruan tinggi.

Bagi Dirly sendiri, rencana kepindahan ini merupakan sebuah keputusan yang mendadak. Pasalnya, awalnya ia berencana kembali ke Manado. Apalagi, di sana ia mendapat beasiswa dari rector Universitas Sam Ratulangi. Namun, ternyata dari pihak MNC juga telah memberikan beasiswa yang menjamin pendidikannya hingga lulus perguruan tinggi.

ANDI RIANTO COMMENT ON DIRLY:

Komposer yang menjadi Music Director Indonesian Idol ini berpendapat biar bagaimana pun kemenangan Ihsan harus dihargai. Seperti dirinya yang secara pribadi lebih menyukai Dirly. “Ternyata banyak juga orang yang menganggap Ihsan pantas. Sebab ini kan semuanya berdasarkan SMS. Tapi saya personally, setelah melihat penampilan keduanya, lebih menyukai Dirly,” bebernya.

Bila melihat penampilan keduanya di grand final lalu, Dirly memang terlihat lebih siap dibanding Ihsan.

--------------------
+Quote Post
black_edogawa
post Aug 23rd 2006, 1:55 AM
Post #476

I think Ihsan the worst Idol ever, even compared to Glenn from Idol 2, Ihsan is the worst Idol ever, I don't think that he deserves to win Indonesian Idol, I can't imagine how he could make an album with his voice.
He is the worst in Top 12
And the worst performance every single week of spectaculer

--------------------
+Quote Post
furansizuka
post Aug 23rd 2006, 4:47 AM
Post #477

^ The truth is hurt. LOL shifty.gif

By the end of the day, the real market will eliminate those who don’t suit the showbiz industry competition. Just take a look at Joy and Delon or Mike. Joy and Mike failed the market while Delon and (unexpectedly) Helena, survive. Some are satisfied their favorite wins the idol title but others are satisfied their favorite ones keep shining. So let the good times thumbsup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
homesick-alien
post Aug 23rd 2006, 12:09 PM
Post #478

Fav. indoidol:winda viska & judika

QUOTE(furansizuka @ Aug 23rd 2006, 4:47 AM) *

^ The truth is hurt. LOL shifty.gif

By the end of the day, the real market will eliminate those who don’t suit the showbiz industry competition. Just take a look at Joy and Delon or Mike. Joy and Mike failed the market while Delon and (unexpectedly) Helena, survive. Some are satisfied their favorite wins the idol title but others are satisfied their favorite ones keep shining. So let the good times thumbsup.gif

I think Mike's carrier more succeed than Helena's. His album is sold more than Helena ( Mike's song became #8 in MTV Ampuh while Helena's only became #17).and Mike appeares more on TV than Helena.

Btw,when Judika release his album?it has been Idol3 and he hasnt released his album yet? what's the problem?

--------------------
+Quote Post
bsvbd
post Aug 24th 2006, 2:44 AM
Post #479

Group: NX Subscribers

Fav. AI4: Vonzell Solomon
Fav. Indonesian Idol 1: Helena

QUOTE(furansizuka @ Aug 23rd 2006, 9:49 AM) *

What bothers me the most is the fact that II3 has decreased its quality. Take a look at the performance of our senior idol at the result show (Delon-Mike-Judika-Michael-Lucky) and compare them with our current contestants. The gap is really huge!! pinch.gif
Anyway, congrats for both though. I wanna tell a good news!! thumbsup.gif

GOOD NEWS!! Ihsan and Dirly will go to private school supported by MNC. So they’re gonna leave their recent hi-school and move to Jakarta. Since they’re still 16 and 17 yrs old and haven’t finished school, MNC will hire teachers for them till they graduate high school so that it’ll make them easy to pursuit their careers without abandoning education. flowers.gif flowers.gif

Hope they entered the same as my university....
Or maybe, they won't enter university??
Do you know anything, people...

--------------------
IPB Image
sig/av: me/deon | fav. idol: *helena *judika *david archuleta *jordin *carly
+Quote Post
Idol_Fanatic_05
post Aug 25th 2006, 3:33 AM
Post #480

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI11: Phillip Phillips

YO bsvbd

did you cap the grand finale?

i missed it most especially the top 2 and the show after that

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

29 Pages V « < 22 23 24 25 26 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 20th 2014, 3:53 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol