Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dear Jazzified..., *sigh*
kaye
post Aug 8th 2005, 3:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI3: Jasmine Trias

Dear Jazzified,

Itís that time of the year again where summerís over and school is back in session. Iíve got to say that being part of the Team and all of the Jazzifying these past 3 months have been a blessing for me. Itís been amazing, exciting, disappointing, crazy, sad, frustrating, challengingÖ and itís been a pleasure! Itís been a pleasure getting to know everybody and sharing Jasmineís inspiration with you all. I have never --in my fandom life-- been part of a team so dedicated in helping their idol succeed that they would spend almost everyday either calling radio stations, voting online, writing newspapers/magazines, contacting retailers/webmasters; not to mention running back and forth from store to store printing fliers/t-shirts, standing out there in the blistering heat, using up your gas to travel distances, and even sacrificing time with your family, friends, school work, etc. to do this for Jasmine without really expecting anything in return. I mean daaaamn! You should all be damn proud of yourselves! This is such a hardcore team because no one is forcing us to do this, but still we do it out of love for Jasmine Soriano Trias.

ÖBut Iíve been trying to think of how Iím gonna say this. I have to leave you guysÖ

Öthis message (LOL! tongue.gif):

I would like to take this time to thank some Jasmaniacs who Iíve gotten close to and who Iíve been really fortunate to get to know these past few months, including some recent ones.

Patrick, Richard, Mel Ė You all have been great leaders and I know that you all will continue to be great leaders whether itís inside or outside of Jazzified. Thank you for guiding us through Street Team operations and events, keeping things in order, and taking the time to care about the effort that we put in our work.

Kat, Eshelle, Sharon, Paula, Mel, Melanie, Marcy, Karen, Teresa, Mona, Tyke, Lani, and Jamie Ė Laaaadiiiiiiess!!!!! Even though we donít really get a chance to talk one-on-one that often, Iím still happy to know you all! I cherish our little moments in the threads and chatrooms and I think of you all as sisters I never had! Thank you for the encouragement, for sharing Jasmedia that Iíve missed, for sharing your own insecurities and problems with me, for holding down the Jassie pride overseas, and for giving Jasmine hugs for me. A big hug goes out to every one of you!

Johnny baby, Gene, John M., Aaron R., Migo, Anthony, John T., Justin, Jimmy, Sean, Stephen, Mark, Christian, Ray, Dave, Joseph, Jolan, Joerel, Jonathan Ė Wow, I just realize thereís a lot of ďJísĒ! Thank you for all of the encouragement, for the compliments, for sharing jokes and keeping me company on YIM/AIM, for saying ĎHií to Jasmine for me at events, and thank you for your greetings on my MySpace. You men rock my socks now and forever! Mmmuah!

To the entire Jazzified Street Team and anyone who Iíve failed to directly mention Ė you are all in my prayers and will continue to be. Thank you all for trusting in me to be part of Jazzified and allowing me to display my passion for graphic designing. I pray this team to stay strong and stay focused, to not give up, to be respectful of one another, and to not leave anyone behind in our journey with Jasmine. I know this journey will be long, sometimes slow, it may be tiring and exhausting, it may be emotionally and physically draining -but it will be worth it and I know we will all make the best of it.

Now, back to the original purpose of this letterÖthis [extended] letter is basically my ďtwo-weeks notice.Ē I will be starting my 2nd year at IUPUI (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis) on Monday, August 22nd Wednesday, August 24th. I have to tell you that as much as I would love to help out and stay involved, I probably wonít be as active since my school schedule is pretty busy. My Tuesdays this semester, especially, will be busy since I leave at 7am and I wonít get home until 8pm. I will try to check for updates and such on the school computers during little breaks. If you ever need a flier or any other graphics, or just need my advice or someone to talk to for whatever reason, just email me at geminipinai[at]yahoo.com Some of you have my number. But I will definitely check my email everyday.

Since I know I wonít be able to really come on IDF as much and help around, Iíve decided to make a simple little website with some promotional tools including AIM/MSN/YIM icons, web banners, p-slips, links, radio list, etc. Anyways, this is what Iíve been working this past week. Itís called ďJasmine Trias: Promotion KitĒ or "JTPK" http://jtriaspromokit.cjb.net
I hope it comes in handy. Iíll try to add more graphics, especially P-Slips. This, afterall, is a new school year and Iím sure weíll be meeting new people who we could possibly promote Jasmine to and recruit as new Street Team members.

To all Jasmaniacs who are returning to school soon, have a great school year! Good luck in your academics. Donít stress out too much. Manage your time wisely. Of course, do not forget summerís memories and let that be your sunshine on a cloudy day. flowers.gif

This post has been edited by kaye: Aug 18th 2005, 10:26 AM

--------------------
-Kaye M.
kpm.surrealnetworks.net
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Aug 8th 2005, 3:12 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

ani
post Aug 8th 2005, 3:30 PM
Post #2

The Skywalker

Kaye, thank you too! huggy.gif You have been a great asset to the team and to the forum. Take care always and God bless! flowers.gif

--------------------
Love ko to! IPB Image

Choose life. Your mom did.
+Quote Post
ani
post Aug 8th 2005, 3:37 PM
Post #3

The Skywalker

uhm, kaye, what about the guys? don't you think of them as brothers you've never had? stuart.gif

--------------------
Love ko to! IPB Image

Choose life. Your mom did.
+Quote Post
kaye
post Aug 8th 2005, 3:47 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(ani @ Aug 8th 2005, 3:30 PM)
Kaye, thank you too!  huggy.gif  You have been a great asset to the team and to the forum. Take care always and God bless!  flowers.gif

Aaaw huggy.gif God bless you, Mel! flowers.gif

QUOTE(ani @ Aug 8th 2005, 3:37 PM)
uhm, kaye, what about the  guys? don't you think of them as brothers you've never had?  stuart.gif

LOL! They're more like... my sexy boys grin.gif

--------------------
-Kaye M.
kpm.surrealnetworks.net
+Quote Post
aznxdarkricex
post Aug 8th 2005, 3:50 PM
Post #5

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen

lol kaye you almost scared the censored.gif out of me
but yea once school starts we'll all pretty much going to be less active

haha i start senior year on august 31
and i'm already behind on my AP homework blushing.gif haha.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
SYTYCD - Katee Shean | Jasmine Trias on IPB Image
Kelly Clarkson. Jasmine Trias. Carrie Underwood. Katharine McPhee. Elliott Yamin.
Jordin Sparks. David Cook. Kris Allen. Adam Lambert.
+Quote Post
waikikiluau
post Aug 8th 2005, 4:00 PM
Post #6

aw, you're leaving now we won't try to change your mind no kaye baby lol.. we won't say a word to sign to make you stay.. you've got to live your life we won't stop you... you've got to do what's right for yourself we know... the only thing we knew is that we love you... heart.gif

thanks a lot for everything, kaye... huggy.gif i'm sure most of us won't be pretty much active like before.. just keep on rockin' guys.. heart.gif

thanks a lot kaye for that jtpromokit thumbsup.gif good luck on your studies take care flowers.gif flowers.gif flowers.gif

--------------------
IPB Image:RADiO iNVASiON
IPB Image
DaRE 2 CaRE CLiCK HERE NOW!!! thank U ;)
+Quote Post
Jazz effecktZ
post Aug 8th 2005, 4:01 PM
Post #7

Fav. AI5: Taylor Hicks
Fav. one night stand: Your mom

...I REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT YOU PUNK'D ME! angry.gif

...YOU EVEN USED MY TECHNIQUE AGAINST ME! Actually, I'll take that as a compliment haha.

Anyway, that kinda goes the same for me. I'll be starting my second year at UCF and I won't be as active as I was for this summer. But I must say, thanks to joining the street team, I've made some awesome friends (both online and in person) and I'll definately keep in touch with all of you. Once the 22nd comes around, it's time to actually get a life away from here hahaha.

This post has been edited by Jazz effecktZ: Aug 8th 2005, 4:07 PM

--------------------
WHERE DID MY BANNER GO??? D:!
+Quote Post
kaye
post Aug 8th 2005, 4:13 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(aznxdarkricex @ Aug 8th 2005, 3:50 PM)
and i'm already behind on my AP homework  blushing.gif  haha.gif

Mwahahhaaha aaaww I'm sorry I punk'd you, Richie! LMAO!
Aaaaww Senior!! WOW Are ya excited? w00t.gif Well, good luck in your studies!!

QUOTE(waikikiluau @ Aug 8th 2005, 4:00 PM)
aw, you're leaving now we won't try to change your mind no kaye baby lol.. we won't say a word to sign to make you stay.. you've got to live your life we won't stop you... you've got to do what's right for yourself we know... the only thing we knew is that we love you...  heart.gif

thanks a lot for everything, kaye...  huggy.gif i'm sure most of us won't be pretty much active like before.. just keep on rockin' guys..  heart.gif

thanks a lot kaye for that jtpromokit  thumbsup.gif good luck on your studies take care  flowers.gif  flowers.gif  flowers.gif

Hahaha omg I'm listening to that song now haha.gif You know I could never leave you guys. I have to much fun with y'alls! Aaw thank you too, and you're welcome! Aaaww I love you all too! Yes! Keep on rockin'! ST, don't quit, pumpin this Jasshiznit thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(Jazz effecktZ @ Aug 8th 2005, 4:01 PM)
...I REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT YOU PUNK'D ME!  angry.gif

...YOU EVEN USED MY TECHNIQUE!  Actually, I'll take that as a compliment haha.

Anyway, that kinda goes the same for me.  I'll be starting my second year at UCF and I won't be as active as I was for this summer.  But I must say, thanks to joining the street team, I've made some awesome friends (both online and in person) and I'll definately keep in touch with all of you.  Once the 22nd comes around, it's time to actually get a life away from here hahaha.

LMAO!!! I got you back, didn't I?!?!!? Hehehehe haha.gif haha.gif
Hey, that's great! Good luck this year at UCF! Yes, same here -- I've made some fabulous, lovely, caring, awesome friends on here!! huggy.gif huggy.gif Much love!

--------------------
-Kaye M.
kpm.surrealnetworks.net
+Quote Post
mfromhi76
post Aug 8th 2005, 4:52 PM
Post #9

thumbsup.gif Thanks Kaye! You are one fantastic/orJAStic fan. whistling.gif Now why didn't Sean pass that phone to me? blarg.gif grin.gif Take care, study hard, and keep ino touch. Wait! You still have 2 weeks! fear2.gif haha.gif

--------------------
Aloha,
Uncle Maleko

IPB Image
This beautiful Holiday siggy courtesy of Knight! Mahalo Knight!
Check out Planet Jazz!!!
+Quote Post
beeb0
post Aug 8th 2005, 5:06 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(aznxdarkricex @ Aug 8th 2005, 1:50 PM)
and i'm already behind on my AP homework  blushing.gif  haha.gif

haha not a great way to start senior year buddy haha...

you guys are lucky... i start next monday! you guys have a whole extra week! haha... thumbdown.gif

so yea... since its my freshman year in college i'm prolly gona be getting use to the college life and i mite not be able to check back the forums as much as i do now... unsure.gif

but kaye... i've never actually really got to tlak to you personally but i can tell that ur a hardworking and devoted person. i'm new to the team but i can tell that this team wouldn't be what it is without you and that this team is very lucky to have you. thumbsup.gif yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
kaye
post Aug 8th 2005, 6:17 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(mfromhi76 @ Aug 8th 2005, 4:52 PM)
thumbsup.gif Thanks Kaye!  You are one fantastic/orJAStic fan.  whistling.gif  Now why didn't Sean pass that phone to me?  blarg.gif  grin.gif  Take care, study hard, and keep ino touch.  Wait!  You still have 2 weeks!  fear2.gif  haha.gif

You're welcome, Mark!!! LOLOLOL hehehe orjasmatic!! ye!! yes, I've still got two weeks and all this is is a early notice grin.gif ima still keep on promoting Jassie and hoping recruit some more ST members!

QUOTE(beeb0 @ Aug 8th 2005, 5:06 PM)
haha not a great way to start senior year buddy haha...

you guys are lucky... i start next monday! you guys have a whole extra week! haha...  thumbdown.gif

so yea... since its my freshman year in college i'm prolly gona be getting use to the college life and i mite not be able to check back the forums as much as i do now...  unsure.gif

but kaye... i've never actually really got to tlak to you personally but i can tell that ur a hardworking and devoted person. i'm new to the team but i can tell that this team wouldn't be what it is without you and that this team is very lucky to have you.  thumbsup.gif  yes.gif

Aaaww that's so sweet huggy.gif Thanks, Beebo! flowers.gif
WOW! Good luck on your first year of college! Make sure you pay attention and take alot of notes. Studying is definitely different in college, they're not kidding-- it's takes alot out of you. But it will be easier on you if you pay close attention during the limited classtime that you have with the instructor. thumbsup.gif You'll do fine-- stay faithful!

--------------------
-Kaye M.
kpm.surrealnetworks.net
+Quote Post
logikal707
post Aug 8th 2005, 6:22 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(kaye @ Aug 8th 2005, 1:12 PM)
Dear Jazzified,

Itís that time of the year again where summerís over and school is back in session.  Iíve got to say that being part of the Team and all of the Jazzifying these past 3 months have been a blessing for me.  Itís been amazing, exciting, disappointing, crazy, sad, frustrating, challengingÖ and itís been a pleasure!  Itís been a pleasure getting to know everybody and sharing Jasmineís inspiration with you all.  I have never --in my fandom life-- been part of a team so dedicated in helping their idol succeed that they would spend almost everyday either calling radio stations, voting online, writing newspapers/magazines, contacting retailers/webmasters; not to mention running back and forth from store to store printing fliers/t-shirts, standing out there in the blistering heat, using up your gas to travel distances, and even sacrificing time with your family, friends, school work, etc. to do this for Jasmine without really expecting anything in return.  I mean daaaamn!  You should all be damn proud of yourselves!  This is such a hardcore team because no one is forcing us to do this, but still we do it out of love for Jasmine Soriano Trias. 

ÖBut Iíve been trying to think of how Iím gonna say this.  I have to leave you guysÖ

I would like to take this time to thank some Jasmaniacs who Iíve gotten close to and who Iíve been really fortunate to get to know these past few months, including some recent ones.

Patrick, Richard, Mel Ė You all have been great leaders and I know that you all will continue to be great leaders whether itís inside or outside of Jazzified.  Thank you for guiding us through Street Team operations and events, keeping things in order, and taking the time to care about the effort that we put in our work.

Kat, Eshelle, Sharon, Paula, Mel, Melanie, Marcy, Karen, Teresa, Mona, Tyke, Lani, and Jamie Ė Laaaadiiiiiiess!!!!!  Even though we donít really get a chance to talk one-on-one that often, Iím still happy to know you all!  I cherish our little moments in the threads and chatrooms and I think of you all as sisters I never had!  Thank you for the encouragement, for sharing Jasmedia that Iíve missed, for sharing your own insecurities and problems with me, for holding down the Jassie pride overseas, and for giving Jasmine hugs for me.  A big hug goes out to every one of you!

Johnny baby, Gene, John M., Aaron R., Migo, Anthony, John T., Justin, Jimmy, Sean, Stephen, Mark, Christian, Ray, Dave, Joseph, Jolan, Joerel, Jonathon Ė Wow, I just realize thereís a lot of  ďJísĒ!  Thank you for all of the encouragement, for the compliments, for sharing jokes and keeping me company on YIM/AIM, for saying ĎHií to Jasmine for me at events, and thank you for your greetings on my MySpace.  You men rock my socks now and forever!  Mmmuah!

To the entire Jazzified Street Team and anyone who Iíve failed to directly mention Ė you are all in my prayers and will continue to be.  Thank you all for trusting in me to be part of Jazzified and allowing me to display my passion for graphic designing.  I pray this team to stay strong and stay focused, to not give up, to be respectful of one another, and to not leave anyone behind in our journey with Jasmine.  I know this journey will be long, sometimes slow, it may be tiring and exhausting, it may be emotionally and physically draining -but it will be worth it and I know we will all make the best of it. 
Now, back to the original purpose of this letterÖthis [extended] letter is basically my ďtwo-weeks notice.Ē  I will be starting my 2nd year at IUPUI (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis) on Monday, August 22nd.  I have to tell you that as much as I would love to help out and stay involved, I probably wonít be as active since my school schedule is pretty busy.  My Tuesdays this semester, especially, will be busy since I leave at 7am and I wonít get home until 8pm.  I will try to check for updates and such on the school computers during little breaks.  If you ever need a flier or any other graphics, or just need my advice or someone to talk to for whatever reason, just email me at geminipinai[at]yahoo.com  Some of you have my number.  But I will definitely check my email everyday. 

Since I know I wonít be able to really come on IDF as much and help around, Iíve decided to make a simple little website with some promotional tools including AIM/MSN/YIM icons, web banners, p-slips, links, radio list, etc.  Anyways, this is what Iíve been working this past week.  Itís called ďJasmine Trias: Promotion KitĒ  or "JTPK"  http://jtriaspromokit.cjb.net 
I hope it comes in handy.  Iíll try to add more graphics, especially P-Slips.  This, afterall, is a new school year and Iím sure weíll be meeting new people who we could possibly promote Jasmine to and recruit as new Street Team members. 

To all Jasmaniacs who are returning to school soon, have a great school year!  Good luck in your academics.  Donít stress out too much.  Manage your time wisely.  Of course, do not forget summerís memories and let that be your sunshine on a cloudy day.  flowers.gif

crying.gif Good luck with school! Don't overload yourself so many units! Or else you'll graduate in an instant and rush your way out like I did. Well as long as you graduate then it's all good. thumbsup.gif Take it at your own pace and you'll succeed! See you around Kaye and stay awesome! cool.gif Teach me some Photoshop tricks before you leave! bleh.gif bye1.gif God bless!

--------------------
IPB Image
YAY... MY FIRST BLEND EVER! Check it out!
+Quote Post
m3sTiZo88
post Aug 8th 2005, 6:24 PM
Post #13

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. Am Idol 4: Carrie Underwood

Aww, Kaye, you were one of the most dedicated and you are one of those fans that always look on the positive side of things. Thanks for being apart of Jazzified. K.I.T.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kaye
post Aug 8th 2005, 6:30 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(logikal707 @ Aug 8th 2005, 6:22 PM)
crying.gif  Good luck with school!  Don't overload yourself so many units! Or else you'll graduate in an instant and rush your way out like I did.  Well as long as you graduate then it's all good.  thumbsup.gif Take it at your own pace and you'll succeed!  See you around Kaye and stay awesome!  cool.gif Teach me some Photoshop tricks before you leave! bleh.gif  bye1.gif God bless!

Thanks for the advise, Christian! ye, I'm talking 16 credit hours this semester. yes.gif Ye, true, as long as I graduate I'll be happy original.gif

OOOOO YE! lol I just found out I start school on Wednesday, August 24th..not 22nd LOL

QUOTE(m3sTiZo88 @ Aug 8th 2005, 6:24 PM)
Aww, Kaye, you were one of the most dedicated and you are one of those fans that always look on the positive side of things. Thanks for being apart of Jazzified. K.I.T.

I'm not leaving! LOL ...just gonna be a lil inactive cuz of school
huggy.gif Thanks, Anthonyyyyyyyyy! flowers.gif

--------------------
-Kaye M.
kpm.surrealnetworks.net
+Quote Post
jasmineonmymind
post Aug 8th 2005, 6:30 PM
Post #15

<3 Proud Jasmine Supporter For Life <3

Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. Jamba Juice: Mango-a-gogo

QUOTE(kaye @ Aug 8th 2005, 1:12 PM)
Dear Jazzified,

Itís that time of the year again where summerís over and school is back in session.  Iíve got to say that being part of the Team and all of the Jazzifying these past 3 months have been a blessing for me.  Itís been amazing, exciting, disappointing, crazy, sad, frustrating, challengingÖ and itís been a pleasure!  Itís been a pleasure getting to know everybody and sharing Jasmineís inspiration with you all.  I have never --in my fandom life-- been part of a team so dedicated in helping their idol succeed that they would spend almost everyday either calling radio stations, voting online, writing newspapers/magazines, contacting retailers/webmasters; not to mention running back and forth from store to store printing fliers/t-shirts, standing out there in the blistering heat, using up your gas to travel distances, and even sacrificing time with your family, friends, school work, etc. to do this for Jasmine without really expecting anything in return.  I mean daaaamn!  You should all be damn proud of yourselves!  This is such a hardcore team because no one is forcing us to do this, but still we do it out of love for Jasmine Soriano Trias. 

ÖBut Iíve been trying to think of how Iím gonna say this.  I have to leave you guysÖ

Patrick, Richard, Mel Ė You all have been great leaders and I know that you all will continue to be great leaders whether itís inside or outside of Jazzified.  Thank you for guiding us through Street Team operations and events, keeping things in order, and taking the time to care about the effort that we put in our work.

Kat, Eshelle, Sharon, Paula, Mel, Melanie, Marcy, Karen, Teresa, Mona, Tyke, Lani, and Jamie Ė Laaaadiiiiiiess!!!!!  Even though we donít really get a chance to talk one-on-one that often, Iím still happy to know you all!  I cherish our little moments in the threads and chatrooms and I think of you all as sisters I never had!  Thank you for the encouragement, for sharing Jasmedia that Iíve missed, for sharing your own insecurities and problems with me, for holding down the Jassie pride overseas, and for giving Jasmine hugs for me.  A big hug goes out to every one of you!

Johnny baby, Gene, John M., Aaron R., Migo, Anthony, John T., Justin, Jimmy, Sean, Stephen, Mark, Christian, Ray, Dave, Joseph, Jolan, Joerel, Jonathon Ė Wow, I just realize thereís a lot of  ďJísĒ!  Thank you for all of the encouragement, for the compliments, for sharing jokes and keeping me company on YIM/AIM, for saying ĎHií to Jasmine for me at events, and thank you for your greetings on my MySpace.  You men rock my socks now and forever!  Mmmuah!

To the entire Jazzified Street Team and anyone who Iíve failed to directly mention Ė you are all in my prayers and will continue to be.  Thank you all for trusting in me to be part of Jazzified and allowing me to display my passion for graphic designing.  I pray this team to stay strong and stay focused, to not give up, to be respectful of one another, and to not leave anyone behind in our journey with Jasmine.  I know this journey will be long, sometimes slow, it may be tiring and exhausting, it may be emotionally and physically draining -but it will be worth it and I know we will all make the best of it. 
Now, back to the original purpose of this letterÖthis [extended] letter is basically my ďtwo-weeks notice.Ē  I will be starting my 2nd year at IUPUI (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis) on Monday, August 22nd.  I have to tell you that as much as I would love to help out and stay involved, I probably wonít be as active since my school schedule is pretty busy.  My Tuesdays this semester, especially, will be busy since I leave at 7am and I wonít get home until 8pm.  I will try to check for updates and such on the school computers during little breaks.  If you ever need a flier or any other graphics, or just need my advice or someone to talk to for whatever reason, just email me at geminipinai[at]yahoo.com  Some of you have my number.  But I will definitely check my email everyday. 

Since I know I wonít be able to really come on IDF as much and help around, Iíve decided to make a simple little website with some promotional tools including AIM/MSN/YIM icons, web banners, p-slips, links, radio list, etc.  Anyways, this is what Iíve been working this past week.  Itís called ďJasmine Trias: Promotion KitĒ  or "JTPK"  http://jtriaspromokit.cjb.net 
I hope it comes in handy.  Iíll try to add more graphics, especially P-Slips.  This, afterall, is a new school year and Iím sure weíll be meeting new people who we could possibly promote Jasmine to and recruit as new Street Team members. 

To all Jasmaniacs who are returning to school soon, have a great school year!  Good luck in your academics.  Donít stress out too much.  Manage your time wisely.  Of course, do not forget summerís memories and let that be your sunshine on a cloudy day.  flowers.gif

Kaye, I'm this close to a heart attack!..... j/k!

I'm already used to the resignations by now sad.gif pinch.gif so I was pretty calm while reading that. cool.gif

That was an awesome message! flowers.gif x1,000,000

Twas very touching! happy.gif

We have to do what we have to do! And school does come first over anything Jasmine!

For me, I'm taking a semester off so no school for me until January, since I missed a deadline to apply for next semester's teacher prep program. blushing.gif Maybe it was a blessing in disguise for my sake... Within that time I hope to finally learn how to drive, catch up with old friends outside IDF-ville, spend more time with my cousins, and go back to the youth center that I've been away from for 4 months plus. I miss those kids over there. And I bet they can't wait for Mr. Trias to come back... ahem. tongue.gif But I really need a job to get some $$ and my family is possibly leaving for the Philippines in December, so I'll need money for that too.

Good luck with everything, everyone! happy.gif

--------------------
Go Jessica Sanchez! American Idol 11! | #TeamJay | Avatar icon by: b_fly26
jazzified | Est. by her fans on July 15, 2004. | Patrick
+Quote Post
kaye
post Aug 8th 2005, 6:35 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(jasmineonmymind @ Aug 8th 2005, 6:30 PM)
Kaye, I'm this close to a heart attack!..... j/k!

I'm already used to the resignations by now  sad.gif  pinch.gif  so I was pretty calm while reading that.  cool.gif

That was an awesome message!  flowers.gif x1,000,000

Twas very touching!  happy.gif

We have to do what we have to do!  And school does come first over anything Jasmine! 

For me, I'm taking a semester off so no school for me until January, since  I missed a deadline to apply for next semester's teacher prep program.  blushing.gif  Maybe it was a blessing in disguise for my sake... Within that time I hope to finally learn how to drive, catch up with old friends outside IDF-ville, spend more time with my cousins, and go back to the youth center that I've been away from for 4 months plus.  I miss those kids over there.  And I bet they can't wait for Mr. Trias to come back... ahem.  tongue.gif But I really need a job to get some $$ and my family is possibly leaving for the Philippines in December, so I'll need money for that too.

Good luck with everything, everyone!  happy.gif

Hehehe haha.gif no worries, Pat Pat, I could never resign from Jazzified.
That's cool that you're taking the semester off! Ye, I hope you get to do all of those things! thumbsup.gif Good luck!

--------------------
-Kaye M.
kpm.surrealnetworks.net
+Quote Post
Sexy Boy
post Aug 8th 2005, 7:20 PM
Post #17

Group: NX Subscribers

Johnny baby, Gene, John M., Aaron R., Migo, Anthony, John T., Justin, Jimmy, Sean, Stephen, Mark, Christian, Ray, Dave, Joseph, Jolan, Joerel, Jonathon Ė Wow, I just realize thereís a lot of ďJísĒ! Thank you for all of the encouragement, for the compliments, for sharing jokes and keeping me company on YIM/AIM, for saying ĎHií to Jasmine for me at events, and thank you for your greetings on my MySpace. You men rock my socks now and forever! Mmmuah!
===================================================

Kaye...that was nice of you putting my name in your list and I'm not even an official ST. Goodluck to your studies. Thank you for your help. I'll be starting my Master's and at the same time, studing for my MCAT since I want to apply for medical school 2-3 years from now. I know you'll still be around. Thank you

--------------------
+Quote Post
kaye
post Aug 8th 2005, 7:24 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(Sexy Boy @ Aug 8th 2005, 7:20 PM)
Johnny baby, Gene, John M., Aaron R., Migo, Anthony, John T., Justin, Jimmy, Sean, Stephen, Mark, Christian, Ray, Dave, Joseph, Jolan, Joerel, Jonathon Ė Wow, I just realize thereís a lot of ďJísĒ! Thank you for all of the encouragement, for the compliments, for sharing jokes and keeping me company on YIM/AIM, for saying ĎHií to Jasmine for me at events, and thank you for your greetings on my MySpace. You men rock my socks now and forever! Mmmuah!
===================================================

Kaye...that was nice of you putting my name in your list and I'm not even an official ST. Goodluck to your studies. Thank you for your help. I'll be starting my Master's and at the same time, studing for my MCAT since I want to apply for medical school 2-3 years from now. I know you'll still be around. Thank you

Hehehe I know, but I still thought of you and wanted to include you in there flowers.gif Wow, that's right! Good luck on your Master's!
huggy.gif Of course, I'll be here a while shifty.gif

This post has been edited by kaye: Aug 8th 2005, 7:24 PM

--------------------
-Kaye M.
kpm.surrealnetworks.net
+Quote Post
FlipStyle1308
post Aug 8th 2005, 7:43 PM
Post #19

Fav. Judge: Jennifer Lopez
Fav. SYTYCD 10: Fik-Shun

Aww Kaye...I'll miss you! Good luck with school! I start the same day you do lol.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
convoy 10-4 gb
post Aug 8th 2005, 8:53 PM
Post #20

Fav. AI7: Ramiele Malubay

QUOTE(kaye @ Aug 8th 2005, 4:12 PM)
Dear Jazzified,

Now, back to the original purpose of this letterÖthis [extended] letter is basically my ďtwo-weeks notice.Ē  I will be starting my 2nd year at IUPUI (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis) on Monday, August 22nd Wednesday, August 24th.  I have to tell you that as much as I would love to help out and stay involved, I probably wonít be as active since my school schedule is pretty busy.  My Tuesdays this semester, especially, will be busy since I leave at 7am and I wonít get home until 8pm.  I will try to check for updates and such on the school computers during little breaks.  If you ever need a flier or any other graphics, or just need my advice or someone to talk to for whatever reason, just email me at geminipinai[at]yahoo.com  Some of you have my number.  But I will definitely check my email everyday. 

crying.gif aaawww Kaye we should be thanking you not the other way around flowers.gif huggy.gif Good luck in school and I hope we can still find time to chat every once in a while flowers.gif huggy.gif Love the promo kit flowers.gif Thanks for the shout out too, you put me second to john LOL. flowers.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to pieisgood4u for this signature. JasmineTrias.net
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 23rd 2014, 9:15 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol