Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

233 Pages V « < 230 231 232 233 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The sweetest thing... <3, your significant other has said
NewYawkAJrFan
post Nov 6th 2011, 7:44 PM
Post #4621

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. AI6: Blake & Jordin

QUOTE(claysababe @ Nov 6th 2011, 11:27 AM) *

Of course you do! I'm glad he makes you happy and treats you great!!

thanks lovey!!

--------------------
Hi, I'm Deb. :)

"There must be Borrowed Angels, here in this life.
They come along, into this world, and make this world bright.
But they can't stay forever, Cause they're heaven sent.
And sometimes, heaven needs them back again"

~Rest in Peace *T* 10/3/88-8/28/10~
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 6th 2011, 7:44 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

jOshGrAcIn4EvEr
post Nov 6th 2011, 8:11 PM
Post #4622

Fav. AI2: Joshua Gracin

My week this past week was AWFUL and I felt absolutely miserable on Friday. So he came & surprised me at my house on Saturday. heart.gif

"There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you, I love you babe."

"We're gonna be adorable old married people. You'll tell me when I need to put my napkin in my lap at restaurants and I'll tell you I love you every day."

--------------------

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
+Quote Post
claysababe
post Nov 7th 2011, 10:02 AM
Post #4623

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Ace Young
Fav. Idol: Clay Aiken!!

QUOTE(jOshGrAcIn4EvEr @ Nov 6th 2011, 8:11 PM) *

My week this past week was AWFUL and I felt absolutely miserable on Friday. So he came & surprised me at my house on Saturday. heart.gif

"There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you, I love you babe."

"We're gonna be adorable old married people. You'll tell me when I need to put my napkin in my lap at restaurants and I'll tell you I love you every day."

Sorry you had a rough week! I did as well! Haha. I hope this week is better. Glad your bf was able to help you feel better original.gif

My bf says alot of cute things randomly. One thing he said this weekend was when we were at a bar, he hadn't had much to drink, we were standing and the lightingwas dim, he said, "you look so cute right now. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's a combination of your hair and your smile and the lighting." then we were cuddling at another time this weekend and he was like "you feel so good to me. You're amazing. I love holding you." and just something I found nice, we were at a concert at a bar and it was intermission so we were chatting, and I wasn't drinking much, he had had a few beers so I asked if he was tipsy, and he said, "I'm a bit tipsy, but not that drunk. I kinda like it, because before we started dating when I would go out and drink I would get pretty drunk, and then be hungover the next day for a while. But with you I just dont want to drink as much, I don't need to. And I really like that because I don't wake up hungover. It's just kinda dumb, and I still have fun not drinking as much." I thought it was cute, because I never have told him, "don't drink so much!" or anything like that. He just came to all of that on his own. original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Kim
+Quote Post
I Love Jesse xOx
post Nov 7th 2011, 7:26 PM
Post #4624

Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Husband: joseph :)

He smokes a lot and lately it's gotten on my nerves that he's high every time I see him. I can't be a hypocrite and say oh you aren't allowed to smoke at all, because I occasionally do, but RARELY ever. The other night we were at our friends house and he left to go buy stuff and when he came back he knew I wasn't happy about it. When he pulled me aside to talk to me about what was wrong I told him that I'm not his girlfriend and am not going to tell him what to do and he said "Well maybe I want you to be my girlfriend. I don't want you to be mad about things that I do. I like you and I don't want to do anything that's going to make you go away."

Maybe not that "sweet" but he's the first person (guy wise and friend wise) who's ever made it clear that he's afraid of losing me.

--------------------
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS<3
LOVES; jonas. swift. lovato. gomez. underwood. momsen. twilight.
JB - 12.19.07 ; 3.18.08 ; 7.26.08 ; 7.21.09 \ i love my jobrohos | carly & lj.
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Nov 9th 2011, 12:20 AM
Post #4625

QUOTE(I Love Jesse xOx @ Nov 7th 2011, 7:26 PM) *

He smokes a lot and lately it's gotten on my nerves that he's high every time I see him. I can't be a hypocrite and say oh you aren't allowed to smoke at all, because I occasionally do, but RARELY ever. The other night we were at our friends house and he left to go buy stuff and when he came back he knew I wasn't happy about it. When he pulled me aside to talk to me about what was wrong I told him that I'm not his girlfriend and am not going to tell him what to do and he said "Well maybe I want you to be my girlfriend. I don't want you to be mad about things that I do. I like you and I don't want to do anything that's going to make you go away."

Maybe not that "sweet" but he's the first person (guy wise and friend wise) who's ever made it clear that he's afraid of losing me.

That's really nice, especially that he's making it clear that what you want is important to him. original.gif

I sprained my thumb and am wearing this weird splint of the sort that covers my thumb and wraps around my hand and it's hard like plastic... I can't explain it well but it's really ugly roll.gif Anyway he first saw me with it today and he started laughing and was just like, "that is so cute." tongue.gif wub.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
NewYawkAJrFan
post Nov 10th 2011, 12:02 AM
Post #4626

him: kinda random but have i told you today that you are amazing?
me: ummm no. blushing.gif
him: Oh my bad!!! babe, you're amazing!!!!

blushing.gif LOL. he's such a goof.

--------------------

+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Nov 10th 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #4627

QUOTE(NewYawkAJrFan @ Nov 10th 2011, 12:02 AM) *

him: kinda random but have i told you today that you are amazing?
me: ummm no. blushing.gif
him: Oh my bad!!! babe, you're amazing!!!!
blushing.gif LOL. he's such a goof.

LOL that's so cute wub.gif

I play guitar, and I have wanted this guitar for a while now, but I'm trying to save up money for school instead of spending it on a guitar/equipment. I was telling him about it and he has it! But neither of us have played for a while... just out of business and such. So last night he suggested I bring the guitar I have now to his house and we could jam and whatnot, and I said that it sounded like fun except that I haven't played in a long time, I have a crippled thumb, and I never play in front of people unless it's a legit show, so between those three I'll probably suck haha.gif then he was like, "I'm also bad, out of practice, and never public, but still there's no need to be self conscious, I won't judge at all, I promise." So I was all ooh that's nice of you then he was like, "Let's be honest, if all else fails we'll just make out" haha.gif Idk I just thought the whole thing was cute tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Nov 11th 2011, 11:10 AM
Post #4628

LOL okay another post.

I'm a really really bad germophobe, and last night he just all of a sudden started getting a stuffy nose and a headache and chills, so he only let me kiss his cheek so that I wouldn't get sick haha.gif wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kayli
post Nov 12th 2011, 1:42 AM
Post #4629

This boy that I like and have been chilling with for the past week. We were going to hangout tonight, but I was so tired from work. He said it was okay, but he hoped I missed him. And I told him I did, but I sent him a picture of me with "I miss Max sad.gif" on my hand a little later and was like seeee I really do miss you. original.gif

He replied with:

"That just made my month... I'm glad I grew balls to start talking to you."

heart.gif happy.gif

--------------------

And you be the reason
I'll be the rhyme
We've both got way too much ahead
To worry 'bout what we've left behind
+Quote Post
jOshGrAcIn4EvEr
post Nov 12th 2011, 9:44 AM
Post #4630

Fav. AI2: Joshua Gracin

I've been sick all week, and he's been sending me messages everyday to try and make me feel better. I woke up this morning to a picture of him with a box of orange juice and a message that said, "Love you baby! Don't forget your vitamin C. See you soon. heart.gif"

--------------------

+Quote Post
I Love Jesse xOx
post Nov 19th 2011, 10:53 PM
Post #4631

Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Husband: joseph :)

I posted this in the crush thread but since hes more than my crush I figured I would post it here too. I've been really tired/sick/stressed lately. I got a flu shot on Wednesday so that's made me sick for the past couple of days. Today it's finally starting to go away. Anyway, last night he just made me upset because hes just always really busy and we never really have time to see each other. He rides dirt bikes. It's just what he does and he always has. I obviously never expect him to change that and not ride and make him spend all his time w me. But when he isn't riding he's almost always with his friends.. And it's not like I don't want him to do that either but I want him to make free time for me not just spend his free time w me, if that makes sense. Anyway last night I basically told him that I feel like I'm his last priority and that bothers me. He told me it wasn't like that at all and he knew I was getting upset about never seeing him. After we kinda resolved it I broke down.. Not even about him, about my mom not living home anymore when she hasn't in 6 years.. He wanted to see me but I told him I just kept crying and didn't want him to see me like that.. He told me he didn't want to see me like that either and then changed the subject asking me where I was. A couple minutes later he texted me and told me to come outside.. He came over with yellow roses because he knew I was miserable. It was honestly the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and it was just so unexpected. He put me in such a better mood and I'm so grateful for that.. We talked about everything with his riding and his friends but not about what was really upsetting me. I'm not ready to go there with him yet. I get randomly really depressed and I don't want to show him that side of me and scare him away. He really means a lot to me.

--------------------
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS<3
LOVES; jonas. swift. lovato. gomez. underwood. momsen. twilight.
JB - 12.19.07 ; 3.18.08 ; 7.26.08 ; 7.21.09 \ i love my jobrohos | carly & lj.
+Quote Post
ringette04
post Nov 20th 2011, 2:07 PM
Post #4632

QUOTE(jOshGrAcIn4EvEr @ Nov 12th 2011, 9:44 AM) *

I've been sick all week, and he's been sending me messages everyday to try and make me feel better. I woke up this morning to a picture of him with a box of orange juice and a message that said, "Love you baby! Don't forget your vitamin C. See you soon. heart.gif"

that is so cute laughing.gif

this isn't so much something that he says, but does.. we've been so busy with school that i've barely seen him lately. sunday's the only day that neither of us have class or work, and we've gotten in the habit of waking up and making a big breakfast of bacon, eggs, etc. then doing work all day and then having sunday dinner together too. its nice before a long week starts to actually have time with him regardless of our crazy schedules. wacko.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
NewYawkAJrFan
post Nov 20th 2011, 8:56 PM
Post #4633

So my boyfriend watched 'Twilight' for the first time the other day (by himself, without influences lol) and so I went over the next day and we watched 'New Moon' and 'Eclipse' together and we've literally been arguing over which is better, the wolves or vampires. It's like our new inside joke to bust each others chops. I'm pro wolf, he's pro vamp. And it's funny b/c he LOVES the cold and I hate it.

So yesterday he sent me a text saying:

HIM- "It's cold outside. I was actually really cold when I woke up this morning"
ME- "Wow! My little vampire was actually cold??? lol"
HIM- "haha yeah. I was waiting for my little wolf to come lay next to me and warm me up lol"

I thought it was very cute and clever of him and I think it's cute we have the playful argument over which team is better LOL

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kayli
post Dec 1st 2011, 1:59 AM
Post #4634

This post has been edited by Kayli: Dec 1st 2011, 3:24 PM

--------------------

And you be the reason
I'll be the rhyme
We've both got way too much ahead
To worry 'bout what we've left behind
+Quote Post
let it be
post Dec 4th 2011, 2:32 PM
Post #4635

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo

So I had hip surgery on Friday and got home from the hospital yesterday afternoon and he left florwers by the door for me. They're really pretty and he's been really nice while I'm going throgn all of this...not as good as my mom or sister haha but he's a guy hahaha

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
NewYawkAJrFan
post Dec 12th 2011, 11:10 PM
Post #4636

lil convo online we just had. smile.gif

HIM: "excuse me"
ME: "yes sir, may i help you?"
HIM: "as a matter of fact you can"
ME: "sup?"
HIM: "i kinda have a little crush on you and was wondering if you liked me too, circle yes or no"
ME: ____
| yes |
--------
ME: "thats the best kiund of circle i can make lol"
HIM: "haha i was gonna say thats pretty good"

i thought it was cute blushing.gif wub.gif LOL

--------------------

+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Dec 15th 2011, 12:46 AM
Post #4637

Well, I'm your Vitavigavegivat Girl!
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Just a few "awww" moments from my fiance from the last few days. heart.gif

Saturday night:
I spent the weekend @ a friend's house & my fiance was IMing me on my phone. Out of the blue he said "Baby, you are my world & I will love you til the end of time! heart.gif"

Monday afternoon:
We were chatting...
"I am the luckiest man in the world to have you. I can't wait to marry you."
"Baby, you are so beautiful!"

Tonight we did video chat on skype & I have an awful cold. I'm sitting here sniffling, coughing & sneezing & have a blanket wrapped around me b/c I'm FREEZING!!!!! He says "Awww, baby...I hate seeing you sick! It makes me sad. I wish I could make you all better." (while making a pout face & sticks out his lower lip...it was cute giggle.gif)

--------------------
+Quote Post
ionlywantu2stay
post Dec 21st 2011, 9:19 PM
Post #4638

Fav. AI9: They all suck

Not something he said per se, but my fiancee always tells me how he loves my feisty personality and the other day he dedicated this song to me via FB. It made me very happy huggy.gif heart.gif

--------------------
Daddy daddy you came to love me!
+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Mar 8th 2012, 6:22 PM
Post #4639

Well, I'm your Vitavigavegivat Girl!
Group Icon

I was reading this list to him: http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/01/50-...date-ideas.html

When I got to #18 (treasure hunting) he said "I already found my treasure......you!"

wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AnnaBanana
post Apr 16th 2012, 6:18 PM
Post #4640

Group Icon

Wow, this thread has been inactive for a while.

It's my birthday today, and my husband wrote as his facebook status "Happy birthday to my beautiful wonderful wife Anna. I love you." That made my day. wub.gif

--------------------
~*Anna*~
+Quote Post

233 Pages V « < 230 231 232 233 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Nov 1st 2014, 8:24 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol