Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

323 Pages V « < 321 322 323   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nikko Smith fans, Nikko on our minds.....merged threads
GeorgieRules
post Apr 12th 2007, 9:54 PM
Post #6441

Group: Members

Fav. AI3: George Huff
Fav. AI6: Phil Stacey
Fav. SYTYCD: Twilliam <3

Hey Nicole!!!!! shocked.gif w00twave.gif w00twave.gif w00twave.gif

I know Im late writting back... haha... but hey Im glad to see your still alive and well haha.gif its good to talk to you again... I miss the old days!! I hope you do come back once and a while and say hi, we need a whole reunion of nookies haha.gif

anyways Im excited and if anyone reads this before... Im going to see Katharine McPhee on Saturday!!!!!! (this Saturday April 14th 2007) at the Canadian Idol auditions and I cant wait spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif and then I hope next week Ill get to go and see George again shocked.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif its all up in the air totally unorganized but I hope it works and Ill be going to meet him for a 4th time!!! grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif

--------------------
AI8 Favs:Danny! Scott! Lil Rounds! Jasmine! Jorge! Allison!IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Apr 12th 2007, 9:54 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

kel x k3l
post Apr 12th 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #6442

QUOTE(LovinJS17 @ Apr 8th 2007, 7:31 AM) *

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII everyone!!!!! bye1.gif bye1.gif

How are you all???? I miss you guyssss!!! Im going to try and stop by here more often now grin.gif
Those pics of our man are pretty hott, I must say wub.gif wub.gif heart.gif heart.gif He is getting sexier and sexier!!!!
Well, I hope to talk to everyone real soon!! heart.gif

What up Nicole! clap.gif We miss you, too. huggy.gif This forum is so dead, as you can probably already tell. We need to start postwhoring it up again like we used to.

QUOTE(GeorgieRules @ Apr 12th 2007, 9:54 PM) *

anyways Im excited and if anyone reads this before... Im going to see Katharine McPhee on Saturday!!!!!! (this Saturday April 14th 2007) at the Canadian Idol auditions and I cant wait spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif and then I hope next week Ill get to go and see George again shocked.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif its all up in the air totally unorganized but I hope it works and Ill be going to meet him for a 4th time!!! grin.gif grin.gif grin.gif

That's not really something to get too excited about. no.gif

Just playin. I'm not a fan, but that's cool you get to see her. She has a good voice, I'll admit it. And, of course, George. Fourth time; your relationship is getting pretty serious, huh? kiss.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
GeorgieRules
post Apr 13th 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #6443

Fav. AI3: George Huff
Fav. AI6: Phil Stacey
Fav. SYTYCD: Twilliam <3

its not every day an American Idol comes to canada haha.gif so Im really excited shes gonne be here w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif ... shes on our music station here in Toronto today, I fogot about that channel so I would go there today if I remembered haha.gif anyways Im really excited to go and I hope this George thing will be okay to go to (Im worried about how much money and stuff) but their gonna let me know all about it soon I hope and then Ill know and its next week fear2.gif so yeah the relationship is getting pretty serious here wub.gif ... haha.gif

--------------------
AI8 Favs:Danny! Scott! Lil Rounds! Jasmine! Jorge! Allison!IPB Image
+Quote Post

323 Pages V « < 321 322 323
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Sep 23rd 2014, 1:25 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol