Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

4755 Pages V « < 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> >>In a Claymate's/Clay fan's mind<<, post your random thoughts here
b1ackroses
post Mar 29th 2012, 11:30 PM
Post #94521

Group: Members

Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert
Fav. AI11: Joshua Ledet
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller

QUOTE(vintage rose @ Mar 29th 2012, 6:18 PM) *

Ugh, allergies...go away please! pinch.gif I want to BREATHE! noexpression.gif

Have you tried zyrtec? It's so amazing for allergies.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 29th 2012, 11:30 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

vintage rose
post Mar 30th 2012, 1:20 AM
Post #94522

Well, I'm your Vitavigavegivat Girl!
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

QUOTE(b1ackroses @ Mar 29th 2012, 9:30 PM) *
Have you tried zyrtec? It's so amazing for allergies.

Yep, I actually took it this evening & it is helping. Still have no voice though. noexpression.gif My dad & fiance think it's funny. rolleyes.gif laughing.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Mar 30th 2012, 11:41 PM
Post #94523

Fav. AI2: Clay Aiken
Fav. live act: Green Day

Hey Yvonne bye1.gif

I hear you guys, my allergies have been bad this year (they've really only developed since I was in college) ... couple that with the long hours at work this week making me really tired, and it's just ... meh. haha.gif

--------------------
[Version: SNL 2004] Last.fm Tumblr Tweet treats!
IPB Image
+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Mar 31st 2012, 12:53 PM
Post #94524

Group Icon

Last night was so fun! Came out of the concert with absolutely NO voice though. I went in with about 30% voice. Only reason it was completely gone afterwards was from having to talk (well, yell) to Cory &/or the people around us while it was super loud inside. I only cheered for Uncle Kracker once or twice...the rest of the time I faked the cheering so that I could try to save my voice. stuart.gif We managed to get front row! w00t.gif Even got a few free souvenirs. Uncle Kracker had 2 opening acts (Ty Stone & Sonia Leigh). We got a guitar pick from Sonia, a drumstick from her drummer & then Uncle Kracker's set list. happy.gif Even got a wink, wave & smile from Uncle Kracker himself (he was about 2 feet from me then). The only things that I didn't like about last night...the two drunk & high chicks next to me. rolleyes.gif One of them splashed her beer on me a few times & spit (in my face) while talking to me about Uncle Kracker. pinch.gif blarg.gif The other one (about 40-45 yrs old) pulled her top down for practically an entire song to show off her boobs. rolleyes.gif Eventhough there were two 14-15 yr girls directly behind her. Seriously lady...have some class! thumbdown.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Mar 31st 2012, 10:37 PM
Post #94525

IJAF that the worst people in the world go to concerts. noexpression.gif

So, I have a heel spur and I have so much pain when I walk. Fantastic!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
b1ackroses
post Apr 2nd 2012, 12:32 AM
Post #94526

^ Hey now. I go to tons of concerts. tongue.gif lol but seriously, people are awful.

--------------------
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Apr 2nd 2012, 2:15 AM
Post #94527

QUOTE(b1ackroses @ Apr 2nd 2012, 1:32 AM) *

^ Hey now. I go to tons of concerts. tongue.gif lol but seriously, people are awful.

Oh yeah, I go to a decent amount (OK not last year but whatever), but I don't get drunk and obnoxious, I don't wear gross clothing, I don't sing or scream (it's more like lip syncing along), I mind my personal space, etc. Seriously, ugh, people. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Apr 3rd 2012, 11:04 AM
Post #94528

Group Icon

I go to my fair share of concerts (been to at least one a yr for the last 8 yrs...in some cases 4 in 1 yr) & the people are generally really nice & not obnoxious. But those two drunk/high women were just something else. pinch.gif

IPB Image

Uncle Kracker's FB just posted this pic a 1/2 hr ago. You can see us in the left of the audience! happy.gif I used my wheelchair, so just look for the gap in the front row. laughing.gif You'll be able to see me w/ my camera & Cory in his green hat. That was such a fun night! w00t.gif !

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Laci
post Apr 3rd 2012, 11:15 AM
Post #94529

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI7: Michael Johns

Watching Clay on Celebrity Apprentice really makes me miss this place. sad.gif brokenheart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Blend made by me :) Idol 13: TEAM NO Avatar: Raphy
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Apr 4th 2012, 1:07 AM
Post #94530

QUOTE(*Laci @ Apr 3rd 2012, 12:15 PM) *

Watching Clay on Celebrity Apprentice really makes me miss this place. sad.gif brokenheart.gif

You mean like the early-mid 2004 days? I completely agree!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Apr 4th 2012, 7:02 AM
Post #94531

Group Icon

Ugh, this is not cool. pinch.gif Woke up @ 4:25 am with an awful coughing fit. It's 5am now & I can't fall back asleep b/c I still have the occasional cough bothering me. ermm.gif sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Laci
post Apr 4th 2012, 7:37 AM
Post #94532

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI7: Michael Johns

QUOTE(*~MarMar~* @ Apr 4th 2012, 1:07 AM) *

You mean like the early-mid 2004 days? I completely agree!

yeah...when it was so busy here. It's so dead now. sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Blend made by me :) Idol 13: TEAM NO Avatar: Raphy
+Quote Post
b1ackroses
post Apr 4th 2012, 6:13 PM
Post #94533

QUOTE(*~MarMar~* @ Apr 2nd 2012, 3:15 AM) *

Oh yeah, I go to a decent amount (OK not last year but whatever), but I don't get drunk and obnoxious, I don't wear gross clothing, I don't sing or scream (it's more like lip syncing along), I mind my personal space, etc. Seriously, ugh, people. rolleyes.gif

Yeah I'm the same way. Except I totally sing. And I do my best to mind my personal space, but I get a little over excited sometimes. The more I like the band, the louder I get. Like last time I saw Jack's Mannequin... oh my god. roll.gif I don't get all up in people's space though if it can be avoided, and I just sing along loudly, I don't, like, heckle. I hate that. pinch.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Apr 5th 2012, 12:25 AM
Post #94534

QUOTE(b1ackroses @ Apr 4th 2012, 7:13 PM) *

Yeah I'm the same way. Except I totally sing. And I do my best to mind my personal space, but I get a little over excited sometimes. The more I like the band, the louder I get. Like last time I saw Jack's Mannequin... oh my god. roll.gif I don't get all up in people's space though if it can be avoided, and I just sing along loudly, I don't, like, heckle. I hate that. pinch.gif

Oh yeah, there's absolutely nothing wrong with getting into the show, which it sounds like you and I both do. I don't want to sound like those Clay fans that would always yell at us to sit down, not use flash, not be old, etc. haha.gif But we recognize that we're not in our rooms listening to this stuff by ourselves!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Apr 7th 2012, 3:44 PM
Post #94535

Group Icon

Wednesday needs to hurry! w00t.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Apr 7th 2012, 9:25 PM
Post #94536

My friends and I are so bat censored.gif crazy. It's been announced that Green Day is gonna be in Cleveland next Saturday to induct GnR into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. We don't have tickets or anything, but we're gonna drive to Cleveland just on the minuscule chance that they may sign stuff outside the venue or go to a bar in the area laughing.gif it will likely be unsuccessful and the stupidest thing we've ever done, but, hey. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Castiel
post Apr 10th 2012, 3:56 AM
Post #94537

I ♥ Billie Joe Armstrong

Fav. SYTYCD2: Travis Wall
Fav. SYTYCD3: Neil Haskell
Fav. TV Shows: SPN & DW

QUOTE(*~MarMar~* @ Apr 7th 2012, 10:25 PM) *
My friends and I are so bat censored.gif crazy. It's been announced that Green Day is gonna be in Cleveland next Saturday to induct GnR into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. We don't have tickets or anything, but we're gonna drive to Cleveland just on the minuscule chance that they may sign stuff outside the venue or go to a bar in the area laughing.gif it will likely be unsuccessful and the stupidest thing we've ever done, but, hey. haha.gif

I think this is a great idea! How long does it take you to get to Cleveland? What are you going to bring with you in hopes to have GD sign? cool.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
♥ 3/21/14 - Gareth David-Lloyd, 3/22/14 - John Barrowman
6/18/14 - Michael C. Hall, 6/20/14 - Neil Patrick Harris, 8/23/14 - Matt Smith ♥
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Apr 11th 2012, 12:00 AM
Post #94538

QUOTE(Castiel @ Apr 10th 2012, 4:56 AM) *

I think this is a great idea! How long does it take you to get to Cleveland? What are you going to bring with you in hopes to have GD sign? cool.gif

It's about two hours away, and my friends and I know it well. Plus, since my dad's working there that night, I'll just stay at the hotel that night once we get there. I haven't decided - probably my AI CD. I have that really amazing Kerrang Legends magazine, but it's kind of bulky. If we're gonna be standing outside for hours, yknow, I don't want something too heavy laughing.gif

I just paid $75 for a Mraz ticket pinch.gif I was gonna go for the $50 ones, but Ticketmaster sucks, and was basically saying the "best available" ones for that price range were only two rows in front of the lawn seats. censored.gif that. So, they screwed me into buying the most expensive one. And even then, on a damn PRESALE, they still would only give me 10th row as the best option. So, I'm a little upset, but it'll be lovely to see him again! w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*~MarMar~*
post Apr 15th 2012, 9:38 PM
Post #94539

Yeah, that was a failure of a trip. noexpression.gif It made me mad that the Hall of Fame people basically treated us like useless crap just because we were ~lame Midwesterners~. Clearly they wished they were in New York. I mean, I didn't expect to meet them, but it still made me annoyed.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
vintage rose
post Apr 16th 2012, 11:30 AM
Post #94540

Group Icon

QUOTE(*~MarMar~* @ Apr 15th 2012, 7:38 PM) *

Yeah, that was a failure of a trip. noexpression.gif It made me mad that the Hall of Fame people basically treated us like useless crap just because we were ~lame Midwesterners~. Clearly they wished they were in New York. I mean, I didn't expect to meet them, but it still made me annoyed.

That's a bummer! sad.gif

I'm so looking forward to this weekend! grin.gif Cory & I are going to AZ to see my best friend & her hubby (that just got back from Afghanistan a week ago). happy.gif The guys are going on a fishing trip while Jasmine & I get some much needed bff time together. Also plan to stuff/seal/address invitations with her while I'm there.

It's going to be a busy week! pinch.gif I need to finish editing the invitations & get them ready to go to kinkos, schedule Friar Tux appts for the guys (hopefully get them there this week), brow appt Thursday & hair appt (where she will be doing the practice run for the wedding) on Friday. wacko.gif Friday is also dad's birthday & we're going out to dinner to celebrate. heart.gif Then of course, Arizona Sat & Sun.

It's crazy how everything was calm as far as the wedding plans went for several months & now it's non-stop stuff that needs to be done. Less than 4 months to go! On top of all the wedding stuff, I'm looking into moving to his home state now. His dad's health isn't that great, so we've discussed it & decided that it's best to move there than to stay here b/c his dad will really need our help. sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

4755 Pages V « < 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Jul 22nd 2014, 8:40 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol