Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

136 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Groovalicious Guy Sebastian Fan Thread, Fro Club
~ashura*~
post Nov 16th 2004, 10:15 PM
Post #41

Group: Members

Fav. Guy, Will Young, Kjartan

-----------------------------------------
user posted image
***The Fro Club Roll Call***

1.~ashura*~
2.Zlatlot
3.GS_CA
4.Prina
5.Sweetest berry
6.Honey
7.Merrill
8.Sprout
9.Jatz
10. Milsy_dm
11. Linsu
12. ~*GiggLeBeaNs*~
13. Jazza
14. ClayDianaCamile
15. lilstarluke
16. aussie_princess bye1.gif flowers.gif
----------------------------------------------

more info/updates on : Click2music
/ Guy Sebastian Official Site!!!

This post has been edited by ~ashura*~: Nov 17th 2004, 7:19 AM

--------------------
Guy Sebastian -"To touch people, all you need is to give yourself through the music".IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 16th 2004, 10:15 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

~ashura*~
post Nov 16th 2004, 10:22 PM
Post #42

URBAN HITZ MAGAZINE
Hip-Hop and R&B Down Under

--------------------------------
OZ SPECIAL: Guy Sebastian
We Welcome him back to R&B  flowers.gif
--------------------------------
HEAVEN SENT
A YEAR SINCE GUY SEBASTIAN WON THE HEARTS ON THE FIRST SEASON OF AUSTRALIAN IDOL. HE’S WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK TO FINISH THE ALBUM WE’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.

By Simone Kapsalides
----------------------
Angels brought him here and after breaking Australian chart and sales records with his debut album Just as I am, Guy Sebastian is ready to put his career into overdrive. Beautiful Life is the long-awaited return to Sebastian’s R&B roots, featuring production and song writing work from some of the biggest names in music, including Brian McKnight, Rahasaan Patterson Beau Dozier and Robin Thicke.
--------------

YOU RELEASED TWO SINGLES FROM JUST AS I AM (“ANGELS BROUGHT ME HERE” AND “ALL I NEED IS YOU”) AND WENT STRAIGHT INTO RECORDING YOUR SECOND ALBUM. WHAT WAS THE IDEA BEHIND THAT?

I was really proud of the first album, I only had five and a half days to record all my vocals for it, so it was a tough job for everyone, but it was great timing to get it out because it was straight after the show (Australian Idol) and just before Christmas. Unfortunately on the flipside of that, there was the aspect that it was rushed. I am very proud of the first album – I worked with some very talented producers and songwriters on it – but this time around I’ve had more time to put myself into the music more and write the tunes and do my own vocals and pretty much have more control. I’ve written with some unbelievable people on this album and it’s been awesome; just sitting in the same room as Brian McKnight and working with him, it was crazy. Then he saw me at the airport and came up and said hello, which I couldn’t believe! I was like what the ?

I HEAR BRAIN MCNIGHT IS A BIG EXTREME SPORTS FAN.

I know he’s an avid basketball fan; he tried getting me to play a few times.

DID YOU PLAY?

Hell no! The guy trains with the Los Angeles Lakers, he takes his basketball seriously. It would’ve been like him trying to play me in cricket. He’s huge; he’s really tall.

HOW WOULD YOU COMPARE “JUST AS I AM” WITH “BEAUTIFUL LIFE”?

The first album achieved what it needed to achieve and with this album you can tell a lot more time has been spent on it. I had free reign on this album and I guess it’s just real slick. I think vocally it’s showing my growth from the first album, because I’ve learnt the importance of feeling music. Last night, I was working on a track called “Back In The Day” I’ve done for the album with these guys from Sweden; they pulled up a drum groove and started playing the guitar and I just started writing the lyrics. I really try and let music speak to me – instead of sitting there thinking ‘what should I write about’, I see how the music feels and this particular track felt like an old school song, something with a back in the day, summery vibe. Now when I’m singing, it’s not about doing an impressive lick [hook]; it’s about feeling the song and having the lick come out of what I’m feeling, as opposed to creating it first. There aren’t heaps of licks on this album, it’s basically just all what I’ve felt at the time.

--------------------
Guy Sebastian -"To touch people, all you need is to give yourself through the music".IPB Image
+Quote Post
~ashura*~
post Nov 16th 2004, 10:35 PM
Post #43

THAT’S ONE OF THE GREATEST SIGNS OF GROWTH AS AN ARTIST, ISN’T IT?

Definitely, it’s just realizing how much you can over-sing and how much you don’t need to do it. I really have grown vocally and I think it shows on this album. I put up a little mock-up last night of the track listing of the album and I was just so proud of every track. I know it might sound wanky to say that, but I kept listening to each song over and over and I wasn’t getting tired of them, which is so good to me because I said to everyone that I didn’t want a ‘skip’ track; I didn’t want the kind of songs people skipped. I want every track to mean something to people. I’m thinking of doing a Stevie (Wonder) cover for the album – there are no covers yet and I really want to do “I wish” with (producers) Bloodshy & Avant, so we’ll see how that goes.

“SWEETEST BERRY” IS ONE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ALBUM FROM THE SONGS COMPLETED SO FAR. DO YOU FEEL SLOW JAMS LIKE THIS EPITOMISE YOUR SOUND AND STYLE?

“Sweetest Berry” is a bit of a standout on the album. It was written by a great writer, Jamey Jaz, who’s worked with other R&B acts like Rahsaan Patterson, who I in turn worked with on the track “Beautiful Life”. To be honest, I wasn’t going to do “Sweetest Berry” because I thought it might come across as too sexual, but when you actually read the lyrics, it’s not sexual, it’s just really sensual. When you start singing about whipped cream and caramel and things dipped in chocolate, it seems overtly sexual but it’s all about sensuality

HOW WAS IT WORKING WITH ARTISTS LIKE BRAIN MCKNIGHT, RAHSAAN PATTERSON AND ROBIN THICKE (WHO’S ‘WHEN I GET YOU ALONE’ GUY COVERED ON AUSTRALIAN IDOL)?

It was great. I’m not really one to be star struck or anything, but the one time I was in awe was with Brian McKnight. He’s the only guy I really idolise in the industry. I grew up just loving his music and the only others I think I’d have the same reaction with would be Boyz II Men. Actually, if I met Stevie Wonder, I wouldn’t be able to talk. After five minutes with Brian I was cool though, I had calmed down enough to start talking (laughs).

YOU RECORDED A LOT OF THE ALBUM IN LOS ANGELES. HOW DID YOU LIKE IT?

LA is crazy. There’s no in between – you’re either somebody or nobody. It’s just such a superficial place, I was staying in Hollywood and it was unbelievable. Even just trying to get into clubs, you have to be ‘somebody’ and most of the time I guess I was hanging out with people who were ‘somebody’ and I didn’t really like that. I didn’t like the fact we could just walk into the club ahead of these long lines of people, who were probably some of the nicest people out, it was just too strange. Every club over there is practically like that, you have to know the right people or you’re not getting in, its really weird.

WHAT ARE YOUR ULTIMATE HOPES FOR THIS ALBUM?

What ever happens I guess happens. If it sells half of what my last album did, then I’ll be over the moon. This time around I obviously don’t have the show backing me and you just don’t sell that many albums in Australia (as last time). So if sells half, that will blow me away. There’s a lot of interest overseas, especially from the States, so I’m hoping that will happen also; I feel confident that the music matches up to the acts over there.

HOW HAS THE TRANSISTION BEEN FROM LIVING A REGULAR LIFE TO BEING A HOUSEHOLD NAME?

I think it’s been pretty smooth, actually. It’s had its challenges, but I’m a pretty non-analytical guy and my nature believes everything happens for a reason, I don’t go around questioning everything and I just think I’m very fortunate to be able to do what I do. Never in my wildest dreams would I think I’d be sitting in a room with Brian McKnight or all these producers and songwriters and working on my album – never in my life would I think I’d be sitting in a room and Babyface would walk past and say hello. It just doesn’t happen! It’s been a trip making this album and I wish I had it all on camcorder, seriously.

DO YOU KEEP UP WITH OTHER AUSTRALIAN R&B AND HIP-HOP ARTISTS COMING UP?

Unfortunately the music isn’t that publicised yet, so I don’t really know too much. Not a lot of it gets out there, but I do try when I get the chance to check things out. I try and visit Obese Records in Melbourne when I can to keep up with new releases, but I’m always on the look out for music from all over the world. I found this guy called Tonex, he’s this unbelievable gospel artist and I’m planning on doing a gospel album in the future so he’s someone I’d love to hook up with.

YOU’RE A VERY POSITIVE ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNG AUSTRALIANS, ESPECIALLY FROM CULTURALLY DIVERSE BACKGROUNDS. HOW SERIOUS DO YOU TAKE THIS?

Like I was saying before, I really wasn’t sure of how far ahead I would get in the competition based on my background. I received so much support from people of different cultures and it’s not like I can wake up tomorrow morning and decide I don’t want to be a role model. Britney Spears can’t wake up one morning and decide she doesn’t want people to copy her anymore. When you’re in the public eye, you’re a role model, whether you like it or not. The only choice involved is if you’re going to be a good role model or bad role model.

I’m never going to be perfect, but I think the thing keeping me in check as my career moves forward is the fact I do have something to be accountable to and that’s the people who believe in me. My actions have a lot of consequences, as far as how they can affect people, and especially young people. I’m very conscious of it, in my film clips and everything. I did a cattle call just the other night of all the extras for the new clip (for “Out with my Baby”) and I was pretty strict on what they were wearing and how they were acting. I’m very on the ball about that stuff, because if I’m in my film clip snorting cocaine or groping a girl, then 12 or 15 year olds may start thinking it’s okay to do those things. They might think it’s okay to do those things anyway, but I never want to be responsible for anything like that.

Enjoy! original.gif

This post has been edited by ~ashura*~: Nov 16th 2004, 10:48 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jatz
post Nov 16th 2004, 11:13 PM
Post #44

Fav. Kat McPhee

*sigh*

i love me some Guy

--------------------
Download AUSTRALIAN IDOL 5 Media here
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aussie_princess
post Nov 17th 2004, 6:25 AM
Post #45

i love guy!! and his album beautiful life i love like every song, it rocks!!! I want Casey to win this year, they both are so beautiful, and have gorgeous souls, they sing with passion and life.
GO CASEY
GO GUY
Can i join???? Plz add me

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
~ashura*~
post Nov 17th 2004, 9:16 AM
Post #46

Hi aussie_princess bye1.gif
Add you to the list, welcome flowers.gif

----------------------------------------------------------

EVENT: GUY SEBASTIAN AT GC CONVENTION CENTRE
DATE: 15-Nov-2004

Idol guy comes to town

GUY SEBASTIAN, spunky young winner of the very first AUSTRALIAN IDOL
COMPETITION on telly, rocked on to The Gold Coast and a horde of teeny screamers spun out! The rising pop star played to a VIP audience of fans
at a 5pm gig in the Gold Coast Convention Centre, and put them on the moon.
It was essentially a sound check, but the kids got off on the fact that they were getting an up-close-and personal with their idol. His mainstream concert that followed was a sellout! Two nights later he was set to iron out a packed house
at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.  Australian Idol roared to the top of the ratings in its first season last year and is now wiping out its second-season opposition.  Guy could well be in the vanguard of an awesome Oz showbiz twister!

TheJuice - Click here for Guy First GC concert pics and fans pics!!! cool.gif

p.s. Prina, are you in the Pics?

Sweet Dream sleep_1.gif

This post has been edited by ~ashura*~: Nov 17th 2004, 9:17 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Prinia
post Nov 17th 2004, 7:38 PM
Post #47

Hey, those pics of fans are obviously taken during the fro zone Q&A
cos nobody sat still during the concert and it was absolutely full!!

I went to Cirque du Soleil last night in Brisbane and it was superb
but oh, what I woulldn't have given to sat through another Guy concert.

So - here's a lovely article, instead.

ABC here refers to Australian Broadcasting Commission

thanks to Meshe - Linsu, did you get this one?

No idol worshipper
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/11/16/
1100574459570.html
No idol worshipper
By Paul Kalina
November 18, 2004

When Guy Sebastian stepped on to the stage of the Opera House this time last year and became the winner of Australian Idol, most of us - the 2.4 million people watching it on television, that is - happily bought the star-is-born fairytale.

With his fashionably unfashionable 'fro and disarming confidence, he was the show's promise-come-true; a beacon of natural talent, charm and atypical teen-pop-star spirit plucked from a field of thousands of unknowns.

The truth of Sebastian's rise from obscurity has since been dispelled, in part at least, by his revelations of long years of musical nurturing under the guidance of the Adelaide Paradise Community Church.

Sebastian has been a regular worshipper since he was 13, and has recorded a CD for the church, lent it his well-known image and been happy to spruik for it when an opportunity arose.

Common knowledge though this may be, Dina Volaric, a producer of the ABC's (Australia) Compass program, suspects that the mainstream media may have taken its eye off the ball and the real story behind Guy Sebastian and the Pentecostal church movement.

The fastest-growing Christian denomination in the country, it now accounts for more than 10 per cent of practising Christians in Australia.

It claims some 1200 churches and 90,000 members. Traffic wardens control the arrival of about 5000 people each weekend at the Paradise Church, which is part of the Assemblies of God denomination. Last year's carol service on the adjoining football field attracted 15,000.

It's a young congregation, with two-thirds under 35. While Volaric hesitates to use the term "conservative" to escribe the values of these young congregants, she believes they are "more concerned about security than people of our generation", referring to people in their 40s today.

"These kids haven't had as much security, if you think about the hike in divorce statistics - a lot have been brought up in single- parent or blended families. And if you think about general problems of drug abuse, globalisation, competitiveness in work, there are a lot of pressures and threats there that may make them more inclined to value friendships more and to seek security in the community -
whether it's a church or other forms of community."

Paradise Community Church is well resourced and places great emphasis on pastoral care.

"The average church has one, or maybe two or three pastors, Paradise has 32 on staff, of whom 10 are women, which is unusual," explains Volaric.

In its bid to modernise, the church relies on contemporary music rather than traditional high-church hymns and instead of a newsletter or announcements from the pulpit, a video is produced and distributed among members.

Of the many ministries set up to cater for different needs and tastes, Solid Rock Youth, specifically designed to attract teenagers, is one of the largest.

Whether the blurring of the line between religion and lifestyle is cause for concern is an issue for others to decide, says Volaric.

"They are offering a clearly defined philosophy. They don't say 'You're going to become rich if you join our church', but definitely there is an implication you will do better.

"Doing better is defined in a lot of different ways. Emphasis is put on relationships - mentoring is a huge thing - and it's extremely structured. If you put your hand up and declaim the sinner's prayer, from that moment onward you are asked to go out and meet with the pastors and given a study course that goes across seven weeks. You are encouraged to go through water baptism
and the experience of speaking in tongues.

"It's not preaching from the pulpit, that's not their style; it's more a case of 'Do as I do, not do as I say.' "

Inviting others into the church is an integral part of the
practice. "They don't see themselves in a position of weakness, but in a position of strength. They see themselves as having a good life and if others want to join that's great, but if they don't, it's the loss of the person who decides not to," Volaric says.

"They're very successful at what they do, but by the same token they're also skilled at using the media to communicate what they feel they have to offer.

They do that quite openly because they understand that's how people communicate today.

"These days, people are interested in personal development, in self- expression, and these are the things that this church offers more than other churches.

"The other thing is that once you have a church with lots of young people in it, it snowballs. Young people draw in other young people. Any church that starts a youth group will find its numbers will grow bit by bit, but the difference here is they have such a significantly large youth group which has several different levels."

Volaric agrees that Sebastian "is the perfect manifestation of what they're about". He's positive, ambitious and there are clear boundaries that he openly respects and avows.

"The whole attitude toward marriage and virginity is a big part of that and typical of what the young people at that church believe in."

As we now know, church-affiliated political parties can wield considerable influence in Australia (as they do in the US).

Guy Sebastian's Church was shot last year - before the election of a federal Family First candidate.

Volaric was aware, however, of the roles of Paradise's senior pastor, Ashley Evans, a co-founder of Family First, and his father, Andrew Evans, the party's first elected MP (South Australia's Upper House) and a former leader of the Assemblies of God.

"At the time we made the program we didn't have access to him (Andrew Evans) and the story as I saw it wasn't about Family First. But if I was doing the story now, most definitely I would be wanting to talk to the people in that congregation
about their plans."

As Volaric points out, Sebastian is the first Christian cross-over artist in years, if not decades.

But whatever becomes of him in the fickle world of pop music, she has absolute confidence she will be returning
to this topic.

Guy Sebastian's Church screens on Sunday
at 10.15pm on the ABC.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Prinia
post Nov 17th 2004, 7:40 PM
Post #48

No - I'm not in the pics. (Did have a look in case - horror of horrors!!)

He does recognise the Yahoo shirts - if anyone is in a position to get one. They stand out.

Did I tell you

New Zealand people flew over

They came from Dubai

It's all that loving - it gets to you, there is nothing like a Guy audience.

Oh - and some lucky lucky fans are actually doing 5 concerts - flying all round Australia - they'd booked for those before the second additional concerts were announced in some cities.

Lets start a push for tour of Tassie and New Zealand. I have good excuses for going there.

--------------------
+Quote Post
~ashura*~
post Nov 17th 2004, 11:42 PM
Post #49

QUOTE(Prinia @ Nov 17 2004, 7:40 PM)
No - I'm not in the pics.  (Did have a look in case - horror of horrors!!)

He does recognise the Yahoo shirts - if anyone is in a position to get one.  They stand out.

Did I tell you

New Zealand people flew over

They came from Dubai

It's all that loving - it gets to you, there is nothing like a Guy audience.

Oh - and some lucky lucky fans are actually doing 5 concerts - flying all round Australia - they'd booked for those before the second additional concerts were announced in some cities.

Lets start a push for tour of Tassie and New Zealand.  I have good excuses for going there.

5 concert shocked.gif , I can only go to 3 concerts...I can't wait w00t.gif

p.s. My best friend, Kenny from Singapore will be in Sydney in time for 2nd Sydney concert stuart.gif

huggy.gif

~ashura*~

--------------------
+Quote Post
~ashura*~
post Nov 21st 2004, 9:02 PM
Post #50

Guy's 2nd new single "Kryptonite" is officially out today thumbsup.gif

------------------------

Brilliant !!! I love the funky remix of "OWMB" and coloring mix of "Kryptonite" WOW.

Beautiful thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by ~ashura*~: Nov 22nd 2004, 10:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
sprout
post Nov 21st 2004, 9:54 PM
Post #51

guy's official tour guide

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

ahhh cool! pretty soon i will be able to listen to the whole album cuz sweetest berry, who is the effing greatest by the way, sent me beautiful life! woo hoo!

i hope someone from here is going to a concert. grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
~ashura*~
post Nov 22nd 2004, 10:21 PM
Post #52

QUOTE(sprout @ Nov 21 2004, 9:54 PM)
ahhh cool! pretty soon i will be able to listen to the whole album cuz sweetest berry, who is the effing greatest by the way, sent me beautiful life! woo hoo!

i hope someone from here is going to a concert. grin.gif

Hey Sprout bye1.gif
I'm going to Guy's concerts yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
~ashura*~
post Nov 22nd 2004, 10:24 PM
Post #53

Beautiful Life Album Review

Forget what you think you know about Guy Sebastian. Whilst he still has not shaken off the Australian Idol tag, you cant help but think that his second album, “Beautiful Life” is the album Guy Sebastian wanted to make.

His congratulatory album from Idol “Just As I Am” was apparently recorded in 5 days. A batch of songs that were not that bad, but still, they cannot compare with the quality of the songs on “Beautiful Life”.

The title track of Sebastian’s new album closes the set and pretty much sums up everything that Guy must be going through right now. Think about it. An unknown lad from Adelaide, plucked from obscurity, thrown into the lime light on national television where he wins a hotly contested singing competition, scores a record deal, releases his debut album 5 days later which breaks numerous Australian records.

Fast forward a year and he has performed in front of billions as part of World Idol, has one of the most recognisable hairdo’s in Australia and the Asia Pacific Region and, more importantly, has had the opportunity to write and record with some of the world’s most respected and credible songwriters. Name check Robin Thicke, Rahsaan Patterson, Mya and Brian McKnight.

“Beautiful Life” is a brilliant album. If you can see past Guy Sebastian’s background as an Idol contestant, and I urge you to, then you will discover an album of fantastic pop songs, funky rnb joints and middle of the road ballads that will have you reaching for the Kleenex in no time. His cover of Stevie Wonder’s “I Wish” is electric, Guy actually sounds like Stevie on this track. Other standouts include the lead off single, “Out With My Baby” – get some remix’s into the clubs already – the thoughtfulness of “Anthem of Why”, the smooth rnb stylings of “Back in The Day” and the funk laced “Fiend for You”.

I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised when I heard this album. By the 3rd listen, your hooked. If Australian Idol succeeds in one thing only, let it be the fact that it has unearthed a genuine talent in Guy Sebastian, a singer, songwriter, a musician. With the current state of pop artists, Guy is a breath of fresh air. More power to him. I cannot wait for his live show’s in December.

SydneyRNB.COM

--------------------
+Quote Post
sprout
post Nov 24th 2004, 4:09 PM
Post #54

guy's official tour guide

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

ashura, you lucky so and so!

sweetest berry! I GOT MY GUY CD TODAY!!! THANK YOU!!

gonna take a listen later on this evening! you're the best!!! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
lilstarluke
post Nov 24th 2004, 11:02 PM
Post #55

Guy is going to be interviewed on 1278 3AW by Ernie Sigley after this news break apparently. Tune in if you wanna hear it hehe

-- I'll let you know when he is on. They've got some other segment on at the moment. How boring. *sigh*

K he's on now peoples

This post has been edited by lilstarluke: Nov 24th 2004, 11:37 PM

--------------------
Australian Idol 1: Paulini Curuenavuli, Guy Sebastian
Australian Idol 2: Ricki-Lee Coulter, Ngaiire Joseph, Casey Donovan
Australian Idol 3: Emily Williams
Australian Idol 4: Jessica Mauboy, Damien Leith, Lavina Williams
Australian Idol 5: Matt Corby, Ben McKenzie, Natalie Gauci
Australian Idol 6: Amanda Grafanakis, Brooke Addamo, Chrislyn Hamilton
Australian Idol 7: Nathan Brake, Stan Walker, Aliqua Mao
+Quote Post
lilstarluke
post Nov 25th 2004, 12:02 AM
Post #56

Well he didn't say too new. He talked about his tour and so on and said he had a bit of a cold at the moment sad.gif awwww. He talked a lil but about forming his new album and such so that was cool. Rock on Guy! cool.gif

--------------------
Australian Idol 1: Paulini Curuenavuli, Guy Sebastian
Australian Idol 2: Ricki-Lee Coulter, Ngaiire Joseph, Casey Donovan
Australian Idol 3: Emily Williams
Australian Idol 4: Jessica Mauboy, Damien Leith, Lavina Williams
Australian Idol 5: Matt Corby, Ben McKenzie, Natalie Gauci
Australian Idol 6: Amanda Grafanakis, Brooke Addamo, Chrislyn Hamilton
Australian Idol 7: Nathan Brake, Stan Walker, Aliqua Mao
+Quote Post
HairBear
post Nov 25th 2004, 10:59 PM
Post #57

Fav. Oz Idol: Guy Sebastian

bye1.gif

So this is where you all are original.gif

Thanks for the Album review I haven't read that before - excellent!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ZlatkoT
post Nov 26th 2004, 2:55 AM
Post #58

Fav. CI4: Craig Sharpe

http://www.idolonline.org/GuySebastian-Who...Millionaire.wmv 20.6MB

--------------------
IPB ImageՀայ Սուպերսթար 5 2012
+Quote Post
Jatz
post Nov 26th 2004, 3:05 AM
Post #59

Fav. Kat McPhee

*grabs Zlakot and gives him a pash*

i luv your work! grin.gif

--------------------
Download AUSTRALIAN IDOL 5 Media here
IPB Image
+Quote Post
milsy_dm
post Nov 30th 2004, 12:57 AM
Post #60

Got my Guy CD today heart.gif !!! Especially the duet with Mya.

BTW, what happened to the days when albums used to have 20 tracks on 'em, most now only have less than 15, stingy bastards!!

--------------------
Ricki-Lee Forums
IPB Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

136 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Dec 20th 2014, 10:49 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol