Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

380 Pages V « < 376 377 378 379 380 >   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anthony Callea Fanclub, It's crystal callea ^^
Rating  4
Ricky_22
post Nov 21st 2010, 8:12 AM
Post #7541

Group: Members

Fav. Matt Cardle

Well done Anthony laughing.gif you're still the tops!

--------------------
I am my own man, and dictated to by no one!
IPB Image
Joseph McElderry's "Don't Stop Believing"
An exhilarating performance!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Nov 21st 2010, 8:12 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Callean
post Nov 26th 2010, 9:13 AM
Post #7542

Group: NX Subscribers

Anthony and his partner Tim arrived back in Australia today thumbsup.gif in time for his fathers 50th birthday.

--------------------
IPB Image
The incomparable Anthony Callea
+Quote Post
Grand.stand
post Nov 28th 2010, 10:31 AM
Post #7543

Fav. AI11: Phillip Phillips
Fav. "UK - XF: Stereo Kicks"

bye1.gif

Friday, November 26, 2010
Callea By Candlelight

Christmas just wouldn't be the same without Vision Australia's Carols By Candlelight,
and Carols By Candlelight just wouldn't be the same without Anthony Callea.

Thankfully Anthony has again donated his time and talent to this most worthy cause.

Enjoy Anthony and a host of other performers Christmas Eve on Channel 9,
or soak up the atmosphere live at the Sydney Myer Music Bowl.

thumbup.gif

--------------------
Gs Wishing you all a Merry Christmas & a favourable 2015
IPB Image
One Direction, currently the biggest name in music globally for the past 4 + years, the only group to ever debut on the US Billboard top spot with their first four albums.
+Quote Post
Ricky_22
post Dec 5th 2010, 11:45 PM
Post #7544

Fav. Matt Cardle

Anthony Callea 'goes the distance' at #TheNewks http://plixi.com/p/60648370 6:05 PM Dec 3rd via Echofon

Wow, what amazing and outstanding performances by Anthony Callea at the prestigeous Newcombe Tennis award presentations. thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Grand.stand
post Dec 8th 2010, 3:06 AM
Post #7545

Fav. AI11: Phillip Phillips
Fav. "UK - XF: Stereo Kicks"

QUOTE(Ricky_22 @ Dec 6th 2010, 2:45 PM) *

Anthony Callea 'goes the distance' at #TheNewks http://plixi.com/p/60648370 6:05 PM Dec 3rd via Echofon

Wow, what amazing and outstanding performances by Anthony Callea at the prestigeous Newcombe Tennis award presentations. thumbsup.gif

bye1.gif makes that 3rd album even more wanted laughing.gif and I'm so looking forward to 'carols' again this year!

From this fan thread of the 'humble' Anthony callea - Seasons greetings to all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxXg2ZgPGIc...player_embedded

This post has been edited by Grand.stand: Dec 8th 2010, 3:09 AM

--------------------
Gs Wishing you all a Merry Christmas & a favourable 2015
IPB Image
One Direction, currently the biggest name in music globally for the past 4 + years, the only group to ever debut on the US Billboard top spot with their first four albums.
+Quote Post
Callean
post Dec 11th 2010, 11:31 AM
Post #7546

QUOTE(Grand.stand @ Dec 8th 2010, 4:06 PM) *

bye1.gif makes that 3rd album even more wanted laughing.gif and I'm so looking forward to 'carols' again this year!

From this fan thread of the 'humble' Anthony callea - Seasons greetings to all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxXg2ZgPGIc...player_embedded

That's a very nice thought Grand.stand flowers.gif

Friday, December 10, 2010
Ultimate School Honour
IPB Image
Congratulations to Anthony Callea and the cast and crew of the inspirational pay TV Show 'Ultimate School Musical' which has been included on the voting list for a Logie in the category Most Popular Reality Program.

The Logies are a yearly event awarding excellence in Australian Televison.

Fans of the show, it's talented Mentors Anthony Callea, Ruby Rose, Eddie Perfect and Kelly Akers, and the wonderful Cast from Essendon Keilor College, can cast their vote by following the link below.

http://bit.ly/hcwJvq

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Callean
post Dec 13th 2010, 1:21 AM
Post #7547

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY

To one of the 'beautiful' people, birthday greetings combined with the Seasons greetings.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Ricky_22
post Dec 15th 2010, 1:15 AM
Post #7548

Fav. Matt Cardle

thumbsup.gif

Theatre stars to light up Carols events
Written by Troy Dodds
Tuesday, 14 December 2010 15:34

A host of musical theatre stars will take part in Carols by Candlelight in Melbourne on Christmas Eve.

Channel Nine, who broadcasts the event, confirmed today that the casts of Mary Poppins, Hairspray and Wicked would all perform on the night.

Other theatre stars appearing include Rob Mills, Anthony Callea, Marina Prior and Rachael Beck.

Now in its 73rd year, Vision Australia's Carols by Candlelight has become a tradition for households throughout Australia

This post has been edited by Ricky_22: Dec 15th 2010, 1:16 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Callean
post Dec 18th 2010, 8:37 PM
Post #7549

Woweeeeeeeeeee laughing.gif haven't seen this before!

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Explorer
post Dec 20th 2010, 2:56 AM
Post #7550

QUOTE(Callean @ Dec 18th 2010, 8:37 PM) *

Woweeeeeeeeeee laughing.gif haven't seen this before!

IPB Image

i haven't seen that one hes really a very handsome person and one of our greatest voices too good for the likes of inferior over hyped ones

--------------------
+Quote Post
Callean
post Dec 26th 2010, 7:15 AM
Post #7551

Wowee, another absolutely stunning Carols performance from Anthony Callea - He and Sylvie Palandino were the most outstanding of the season!
Anthony also opened the show with "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" with the boys and girls choirs.

Anthony Callea Don't Save it All For Christmas Day Xmas Eve 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGGE1YId71o

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
diissee
post Dec 28th 2010, 7:37 AM
Post #7552

I agree he was amazing on Carols;

He opened the Carols with O Come All Ye Faithful

and later performed a beautiful version of "Don't Save It All for Christmas"

Thousands attend Carols by Candlelight Nathan Mawby From: Herald Sun December 25, 2010 12:00AM

THOUSANDS of carollers gathered at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl for Melbourne’s annual Carols by Candlelight last night.
A sea of red Santa hats, candlelight and balmy weather combined for perfect conditions as some of Australia’s best known singers took to the stage.

Anthony Callea opened the night with O Come All Ye Faithful before stars including Ricki-Lee Coulter, Kate Ceberano, Hi-5, Humphrey B Bear and the cast of Hairspray performed carols from Jingle Bells to Joy to the World.

Hosted by Today show duo, Karl Stefanovik and Lisa Wilkinson, the charity event attracted a sell out crowd of 10,000 people and saw over $100,000 raised for Vision Australia, with hopes the tally would reach $150,000 as counting continued into the night.

The big draw card for the night was Santa Claus who stopped off on his world trip to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

The Herron family were lucky to be among the crowd after battling to make sure 8-month-old Joshua made it to Christmas.

Parents Susie and Damien have had to endure their son being revived 19 times since he was born earlier this year.

An undiagnosed condition similar to sleep apnoea causes Joshua to stop breathing and meant that even as his parents sang along he had to remain connected to a small neonatal respiratory monitor to alert them if he stopped breathing amid the festivities.

And while the little battler had to be taken straight to intensive care when he was born, he appeared to have left his hard start to life behind as he watched the early festivities wide eyed and oblivious to the significance it had for his parents.

"The biggest dream I have ever had for my baby was to come to Carols by Candlelight,” Susie said.

"It's just absolutely amazing.”

The Rosanna family would have struggled to make it to the event were it not for an invitation from Vision Australia.

"I always used to watch with my nan at home, so this is a real dream to be here,” Susie said.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
Callean
post Dec 31st 2010, 8:30 PM
Post #7553

QUOTE(diissee @ Dec 28th 2010, 8:37 PM) *

I agree he was amazing on Carols;

He opened the Carols with O Come All Ye Faithful

and later performed a beautiful version of "Don't Save It All for Christmas"

Thank you Di for the video links, weren't they wicked! w00twave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
diissee
post Jan 15th 2011, 9:00 AM
Post #7554

Anthony will be performing at the Rally for Relief tomorrow at Melbourne Park, its a bit short notice, but it's for a great cause.

http://www.anthonycallea.com.au/shows.php

Hi gang

As we all know the floods across Australia have been devastating and everyone is trying to do what they can to help out.

You may have heard that this Sunday, Rally for Relief will be held at Melbourne Park featuring many of the tennis players about to play in the Australian Open.

This has all come about quite quickly but I wanted to let you know first that I too will be involved on the day performing outside at Garden Square at 1pm.

If you would like to join in on the day and help those affected in the floods please head to the link below to buy tickets.

http://premier.ticke...A&p=EMAO2011616

Hopeully see some of you there!
Anth

This was a message he posted earlier on his forum;

This whole disaster of the QLD floods is extremely sad and confronting and I am sending out my best wishes and thoughts to all Queenslander's their families and friends.

I know there are quite a few of you who are members of this forum and who are from Queensland. I personally can't even imagine how unbearable this time must be for you all . I'm sure I can speak on behalf of all our members that we are thinking of you at this time and we hope you stay safe and strong.

Much love
Anth xo

http://www.rspcaqld.org.au/

http://www.qld.gov.a...ods/donate.html

This post has been edited by diissee: Jan 15th 2011, 9:49 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
diissee
post Feb 20th 2011, 7:15 AM
Post #7555

On Anthony's new Youtube channel, he has posted a small video of the show he
at the Australian Open for Flood the Flood Relief and there is also a beautiful message
for the Say Something campaign for this years 2011 Mardi Gras;

http://www.youtube.com/user/anthonycalleamusic

--------------------
+Quote Post
holding0n2jesus
post Mar 24th 2011, 3:47 AM
Post #7556

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI10: Scotty M. & Lauren A.

When is his new album coming out??? It was supposed to be released sometime last year I thought? =(

--------------------
IPB Image
Credit: dtdgreen
+Quote Post
diissee
post Apr 18th 2011, 6:58 AM
Post #7557

QUOTE(holding0n2jesus @ Mar 24th 2011, 6:47 PM) *

When is his new album coming out??? It was supposed to be released sometime last year I thought? =(

He was in LA for a few months and back now in the studio, so hoping there is an update on the album soon.

This article in todays Telegraph;

Bruno Mars, a party boat to remember

Kathy McCabe Music
The Daily Telegraph
April 18

IPB Image

This post has been edited by diissee: Apr 18th 2011, 8:30 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
chinotto
post Aug 26th 2011, 4:39 AM
Post #7558

waiting for some new music yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
svca
post Aug 26th 2011, 9:43 PM
Post #7559

QUOTE(chinotto @ Aug 26th 2011, 2:39 AM) *

waiting for some new music yes.gif

DYING for some new Anthony music!!!!!

Where is the boy??

ermm.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
chinotto
post Aug 26th 2011, 11:37 PM
Post #7560

QUOTE(svca @ Aug 27th 2011, 12:43 PM) *

DYING for some new Anthony music!!!!!

Where is the boy??

ermm.gif

Hi bye1.gif

Has been busy of late some of his latest ventures

Party Night

Stockholm Pride invites you to the party that never wants to end. Party Night: five hours of pure Ecstasy at kungsträdgården large scene, on Saturday 6th August.

We saved the best for last, and offer up to a magnificent finish tonight. Where mixed extravagant stage performances with humor and glitter.

– In fact the whole Prideveckan a long build-up to this year's grand final, Party Night will be the biggest Stockholm Pride has done so far! says Magnus Lindner, festival management, Stockholm Pride.

Already now we can reveal that the Ukrainian group Kazaky and record current Camela Leierth are ready for Saturday's show. In addition, the family, Ulrik Munther, Christian Walz, Adam Tyler from the United States, Tatiana from England and Antony Callea from Australia. Many surprises are waiting for the Saturday crowd.

I am jättestolt over to play at Stockholm Pride, this is the funniest show I'm doing this summer! says Camela Leierth. I have a tremendous love for gaypersoner, they are my absolute best friends

http://stockholmprid...ar-Party-Night/

http://www.empiretou...-theatre-sydney

DUETING IT FOR THE KIDS
State Theatre, Sydney

Stars of the Australian music industry to shine in aid of The Australian Children’s Music Foundation

Dueting it for the Kids is a unique concert unlike anything else staged in Australia. This event brings together the cream of the recording and concert industry – both legends and newcomers – in a concert of duets with proceeds going to The Australian Children’s Music Foundation (ACMF).

The concert is being held at the State Theatre on Monday 22nd August. The line-up is phenomenal with performances from artists including Marina Prior, John Waters, Caroline O’Connor, Jessica Mauboy, Lee Kernaghan, Diesel, Antoinette Halloran, Catherine Britt, Danielle Spencer, Dave Faulkner, Debra Byrne, Doug Parkinson, Leo Sayer, Murray Cook, Peter Northcote, Ross Wilson, Steve Balbi, Don Spencer, Steve Kilbey, Tim Freedman, Wendy Matthews, Glenn Shorrock and more to be announced. The MC’s for this extravaganza will be Adam Spencer and James Valentine from 702 ABC Sydney.

All funds raised at this event go towards music programs that the ACMF run for disadvantaged and Indigenous youth across Australia. The Foundation was established in 2002 by Don Spencer OAM in response to the fact that over 75% of public schools in Australia no longer have a specialty music teacher. “Each week, our incredible teachers provide music education for children who, in many cases, have suffered severe physical and emotional abuse almost impossible to comprehend. Through music we bring joy, enhance imagination and creativity and give these children the chance to dream”.

Tickets are $120 A reserve/$99 B reserve (transaction fees may apply). To book tickets, please go to www.ticketmaster.com.au or phone 136 100.

For more information about the ACMF, please visit www.acmf.com.au

tweet from Anthony....

AnthonyCallea Anthony Callea
Looking forward to this one..... anthonycallea.com/shows.php 'Dueting for the Kids'

--------------------
+Quote Post

380 Pages V « < 376 377 378 379 380 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Dec 22nd 2014, 6:29 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol