Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> *** Official Fanmail Thread ***, DIANA, please read this thread! :)
sing4america
post Jul 29th 2004, 10:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Banned

Since now we know that Diana sometimes browses IdolForums (IDF), but because she is also so busy, it would be wonderful if she just came on IDF and read ONE thread that encompasses most of our thoughts and what we want to say to her (instead of all the clutter on the forum), so that's why I'm starting this official thread.

Please post all your direct notes/comments/letters/best wishes/dedications/shout-outs/greetings/Diana blends/Diana poems, etc. that you would like Diana to see here!

This post has been edited by sing4america: Oct 17th 2004, 12:19 AM

--------------------
Some things last forever
Why can't this last forever?
...Yesterday never tomorrows.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

sing4america
Post #2

Group: Banned

Dear Diana,

Ever since I saw you open your divine mouth and sing “I Will Always Love You” on America’s Most Talented Kid, I knew that from that moment on, I would always love you. You have an unparalleled presence about you that emanates from your phenomenal talent, and has continued to impress me to this very day. You have inspired me in every way to live out the adage “Live life to the max”, because that is exactly what you have done, and will continue to do. Your achievements, whether it’s winning awards in American Modeling and Talent or becoming Miss Teen Georgia 2002 or singing your heart out on American Idol, have all inspired me to strive for my dreams in life. As a singer myself, you have inspired me to continue singing, and to always remember the joy that music can bring. Indeed, you are literally the embodiment of joy itself, as you constantly prove the saying “look on the bright side of things” to be beneficial. Without a doubt, you have positively contributed in a multitude of ways to the growth of contemporary music in our society. You are living proof that dreams do come true.

Best of luck in all your endeavors.

- Nick

This post has been edited by sing4america: Oct 27th 2004, 3:15 PM

--------------------
Some things last forever
Why can't this last forever?
...Yesterday never tomorrows.
+Quote Post
*Wallace
post Jul 29th 2004, 10:56 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

Fav. SYTYCD2: Allison Holker
Fav. SYTYCD4: Courtney Galiano
Fav. Singer: Beyoncé

yay! I am so happy that you are feeling better. You are very well loved and supported here! You are a great singer and very pretty.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
dwts19: alfonso/witney. janel/val. bethany/derek. sadie/mark. lea/artem. jonathan/allison. | scd12: pixie/trent. caroline/pasha. frankie/kevin. jake/janette. mark/karen. thom/iveta. sunetra/brendan. simon/kristina. | xf11: fleur. lauren. ben. lola. andrea. paul. onlytheyoung. chloe. | xfau6: reigan. marlisa. dean. xox. | surv29: natalie. jeremy. jon. jaclyn. julie. | tar25: adam/bethany. shelley/nici. brooke/robbie. | antm21: lenox. shei. will. keith. ben. matthew. raelia. kari. | dwtsau14: ricki-lee/jarryd. | Av Credit
+Quote Post
Diana Supporter
post Jul 29th 2004, 10:58 AM
Post #4

Group: Members

Diana,
I am so happy you are feeling better after your accident, I was really worried when I heard what happend. You are so amazingly talented and you have such a tremendous voice, one of the best i have ever heard. You are such a great role model too, and I really look up to you. I wish you the best of luck in the future!

Love Always,
Laura

--------------------
+Quote Post
Mejessica521
post Jul 29th 2004, 11:02 AM
Post #5

Hey Diana!!!
You rock! I have no idea if you will ever read this, but if you do- I love you!!! Your one of my idols and I love ya to death! I really hope you recover fast! Someone I know, twisted their ankle 3 weeks ago, and there off of crutches already! Just be careful, and dont hurt yourself! OMG! How do you get on the top bunk in the tour bus with a hurt leg!? Well just be extra safe in that bus! I cant wait to see you Sept 10th in reading, PA!!!!!!!!!! Love you always
Jessica

This post has been edited by Mejessica521: Jul 29th 2004, 11:08 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
It's all about the K's: Kelly && Katharine fan
July 18th:Kelly in NJ
+Quote Post
drummerkid08
post Jul 29th 2004, 11:06 AM
Post #6

From: Wishin' i was next to ryan cabrera, jmac, tyler hilton, diana degarmo, gavin degraw, etc...

Diana,
You are soo amazing. You have such poise and talent. You are such an amazing role model for everyone, young and old. I know that you will be back on your feet in no time!!! In the mean time, get some well deserved rest and know that your IDF family loves and supports you all the way!!!

~Lisa

--------------------
+Quote Post
*carmen fan*
post Jul 29th 2004, 11:08 AM
Post #7

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

hey diana! i made these of you!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Love Always,
Holly heart.gif

This post has been edited by *carmen fan*: Jul 29th 2004, 1:09 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
danellemarie3
post Jul 29th 2004, 11:21 AM
Post #8

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

Dear Diana
I'm Danelle, Diana you are soooooo amazing and soooo nice. I'm a huge fan, and I'm glad your going to be ok I was nervous when I heard about your accident but I'm glad its not too series. I can't wait to see you on tour!!!!!
Love,
Danelle

--------------------
+Quote Post
dianaroxmysox
post Jul 29th 2004, 11:30 AM
Post #9

dear diana,
hey diana mah name is Melanie omg i heart.gif u u r so good i hope ur a member on idf cuz that would be so coooooooooooooool lol spaz.gif

heart.gif Melanie

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image
CARRIE, KELLY, AND DIANA FAN!!!!user posted image
+Quote Post
LiLcRzYcHik
post Jul 29th 2004, 11:33 AM
Post #10

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee

Diana,
I am so happy you are better! I am Nerissa by the way you are so sweet. I wish I can meet you someday! You have a great voice! Thanks for being so cool! I made alot of blends of you and I love it! I love you!

-Nerissa

--------------------
:] back.
+Quote Post
xMeGaRoNi
post Jul 29th 2004, 11:35 AM
Post #11

Diana-
Im glad your feeling a little better after what happened. I just hope your all the way better VERY soon. Your such a strong person and I think that was really awesome of you to STILL perform after you were told not to because I know you want to make your fans happy and I love that. If your reading this right now I hope to see you in Cleveland tonight. Get well soon all your fans love you.

heart.gif Megan

--------------------
+Quote Post
MnCarmenfan
post Jul 29th 2004, 12:06 PM
Post #12

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo

I wanted you to know that we all love you. I was a fan from the very beginning.
My daughter is a huge fan. She made you a picture and gave it to you in St Paul.
Take care and God is blessing you.

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
For the latest Diana DeGarmo News
DianaD.com user posted image
user posted image
+Quote Post
DianaKlyRMyIdols
post Jul 29th 2004, 12:10 PM
Post #13

From: 1729 Pink & Black Road Dianamite City, USA Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson

Hey Diana!!
Omg that was soo awesome and nice that u mentioned us here at Idol Forums, we were all VERY excited!! You and Kelly Clarkson are my absolute fav singers and I was sooo devastated when you didnt win AI. But then it turned out just as well, so I don't mind anymore!

I wish I could've gotten to meet you at the concert in Portland, but you were fab anyway!! I hope you get well soon, you scared all of us! I hope you get better, ya silly klutz lol haha just kidding!! I wuv ya lots, and hope you have fun with the rest of the tour, and I can't wait till your album (expected in the fall, i believe?) i hope your reading this and if you do it would b gr8 if you could just post one thing for us!! But if ya cant, I luv ya much anywayz, wink.gif

~*~Meg~*~

--------------------
~*~Love ya'll, Meg~*~ Thank ya Katie (DianaIsMyIdol) for my blend/avvie!!
user posted image
Request blends, wallpapers, and regular/flashing avvies here
My DiDi Keepers!! My Address! user posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
toriandtaylorfanlisting
post Jul 29th 2004, 12:17 PM
Post #14

Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

Hi Diana! w00twave.gif w00t.gif flowers.gif

Wow! That was so nice of you to mention us idolforums fans at the concert. I'm going to the Cleveland concert tonight and i'm sure you'll do amazing! I hope you're feeling much better since your accident. I rooted for you all through American Idol 3 and I wish you would have won, but everything worked out great anyway. thumbup.gif Well, I hope you had a great time with the tour and I can't wait for the concert and your upcoming album. Are you going to be making music videos anytime soon? w00t.gif w00t.gif

Go Diana! diana.gif

heart.gif from,
Nicole =)

--------------------
+Quote Post
DianaDeGarmo2004
post Jul 29th 2004, 12:24 PM
Post #15

Fav. DAUGHTRY and Underwood

Hi Diana!! Ah, I hope you feel better!! Im praying for you. I will be seeing and meeting you Sept 2nd and I have a big surprize for you so be ready! See you then!!!

-Josh

--------------------

IPB Image
Thank you **JennyGearFan** of FourTwoFive Designs!
+Quote Post
rubenfan22
post Jul 29th 2004, 12:26 PM
Post #16

--Hannah Bofana :)

Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo
Fav. Fav. AI5: Elliott Yamin

Dear Diana,

I am so happy to hear that you're feeling better! w00t.gif I have been so worried about you since I heard about your accident, and so has all the Dianamites here on idolforums. It was so cool to hear that you know about IDF and all the support that you have here. Us dianamites were going crazy when we heard that! haha.gif I hope we didn't freak you out! unsure.gif laughing.gif Well anyways, make sure that you get a lot of rest and always remember that there are so many people here on idolforums that are praying for you to get all the way better. I can't wait to meet you on August 13th, at the Arkansas concert! w00t.gif I'm counting down the days!

~Hannah huggy.gif

--------------------
<3, Hannah
IPB Image
8.13.06-- I met Ace and Chris!
+Quote Post
CanyonGrovelvr
post Jul 29th 2004, 12:36 PM
Post #17

Fav. CI4: Brandon Jones
Fav. AI5: Chris Daughtry
Fav. AI5(cont.): Will and David

hey diana! im katie, and i just think that you are the best! you are my absolute idol! im glad that your feeling better after what happened! i was worried. my mom is also a HUGE fan of yours too! im going to the concert in greenbay wisconsin, im really excited i cant wait to see you there! love you always!

heart.gif Katie

--------------------
+Quote Post
Taylorsfan022492
post Jul 29th 2004, 12:53 PM
Post #18

Diana,
Ohh my goodness!! I love you sooo much!! I went to the Detroit concert!! You were amazing!! You really were!! When you sang Dreams, it sent chills up and down my spine and gave me this feeling I never felt before!!!! You were so amazing! You had me in tears! After you sang Dreams, for Fantasia's next 2 songs and during the intermission, I was crying!! you moved me so much with that song!! It was beautiful in every way!!! You are such a powerful singer and performer!! I just love to watch you!!! when you came out for the last 2 songs, you waved and smiled at me....I was the one with the "Diana I will Always Believe in u" sign. when you looked at me, I cried even more!!! You are my idol, I idolize everything you do!! I hope you ancle/fot is feeling better and I really appreciate you sticking it out and signing at the concert!! That was my dream come true!!!! I wish you the best luck ever!!!!!! I will always be a fan of yours!!

Love always and forever,
Rachael

--------------------
Thanks Bianca for the set ily <3 IPB Image 1-15-05: simply unforgettable <3
IPB Image
Buy "Blue Skies" in stores now <3 IPB Image Diana... always my idol ilhsm<3
+Quote Post
lholmes1956
post Jul 29th 2004, 1:02 PM
Post #19

Diana,
Just wanted to let you know that you are possibly the answer to many mothers prayers. You are simply the greatest thing to happen to the music industry in many many years. As I am sure you know already, you have so so many fans that have just been scared to death about your accident. I was very worried myself, but knew deep down that if there was anyway possible that you would be on that stage. It is so evident that you really do care about the fans. It is very easy to understand why you are known as America's Sweetheart. You have such an amazing God given voice. You also have the charm, personality and poise to go along with it. You are certainly included in my daily prayers for a complete recovery. Just don't push it too quickly. We all love you and want you around for a long long time.
I am looking forward to seeing you in Nashville.
Lu

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to clazyiwcy for the blend that says it all.
+Quote Post
yumminickel
post Jul 29th 2004, 1:10 PM
Post #20

Diana,
I've written to you before telling you how amazing I think your talent is and everything about you is amazing and always will be. I've never been a crazy fan before so this is saying something! It's incredibly noble of you to go on stage and perform even when you're not well. It says something about you and one of those things it says is that you care about your fans. I hope you're not in pain or suffering in any way because of your fall and may God bless you in everything you do. You have everything you need to be a superstar, whether it's in Hollywood or not !
Love always, Nicole

--------------------
thanks so much to jwood379 for the avatar <3
user posted image user posted image user posted image
and thanks 2 Karen for the keepers !

AI4 Favorites: Lindsey, Anthony, Mario, Mikalah and Constantine
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 26th 2014, 2:00 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol