Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

> IDF Top Sites has launched!

Always wanted to do a link exchange with idolforums.com? Now's your chance!! If your site is American Idol or American Idol 3 related, get ranked in the new Idolforums.com Top 25 American Idol 3 Sites!

Click topsites.idolforums.com or click the IDF Top Sites link at the *VERY* top of the page.

Get extra traffic to your site today!

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yowzah, Yowzah, Yowzah, Social Gaming Website (Competitive Reality TV Shows)
Christobal
post Dec 14th 2012, 1:23 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi,

I am new to this forum (or rather Forums period) so please for give me if I am ignorant on how to use this site but I am a fan of American Idol as well as my family. My mother loves American Idol so much she actually interacted with the show and voted for a contestant she wanted to proceed to the next round. This was a shocker for me to see my mother get so involved physically and emotionally I knew how powerful this show is more importantly Reality Competition Shows. So my brother and I came up with an idea that we feel is so genius and relevant to the way we watch t.v and how interactive we have become with our favorite shows, so we came up Yowzah.

Yowzah is a website & mobile app (coming soon) which allows fans who love to watch any reality competition shows and/or award shows to play for fun, or compete for prizes with other fans by accumulating points. If you can pick the correct winners and losers from any reality competition shows like American Idol, XFactor, Dancing With The Stars, etc. ...You can win Cash Prizes from Yowzah just for Selecting the right choices.

We believe in the idea so much that we actually moved forward from concept to design and final production, now it's about 80% done and we are pushing to launch the site along side American Idol Season 12 Show coming up in the next few weeks. So if you are good guesser or you just know talent when you hear it, then you will be successful with Yowzah and actually win Prizes.

I don't do want to get too detail and write a 12 page letter, but I just wanted to get the general opinions of real fans of American Idol or just fans of Competitive Reality TV Shows.

Your feedback will be awesome and if you would like to find out more info on Yowzah please visit us at:
www.yowzah.tv
www.facebook.com/yowzahtv
www.twitter.com/yowzahtv

Thanks!!!!!!!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 14th 2012, 1:23 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

istersay
post Dec 14th 2012, 6:57 PM
Post #2

Search and Destroy
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

I have moved this topic to the Shameless Self-Promotion forum since it appears to advertise a website and/or service. Please keep posts that are intended to advertise any non-Neurox Media site in the Shameless Self-Promotion forum, as posting it elsewhere is a direct violation of our forum rules. Thanks.

(This is an auto-generated reply.)

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 24th 2014, 2:01 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol