Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Closed TopicStart new topic
> jordin sparks upcoming 2012 album, is anyone else anxious for this album or is it just me? if you have an
davidmtz1994
post Jan 10th 2012, 10:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Members

Miss sparks I've been waiting 3 years for this album and I still see no signs......WE NEED A NEW SINGLE OUT ASAP we your fans would really appreciate it

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jan 10th 2012, 10:02 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Mijumaru
post Jan 10th 2012, 11:25 AM
Post #2

I agree with that , Im more curios and excited for the album

Still sad Battlefield didn't have a Third single

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Mr.JordinSparks
post Jan 10th 2012, 2:09 PM
Post #3

Fav. AI6: Jordin Sparks
Fav. AI11: Jessica Sanchez
Fav. XF: Rebecca F & Little Mix

Of course I'm excited. Jordin's label needs to boo her back to back studio sessions for these upcoming months.

But we already have a thread for the 3rd album whistling.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
jdanton2
post Jan 10th 2012, 4:37 PM
Post #4

Fav. AI3: LaToya London
Fav. AI4: Nadia Turner
Fav. S5Lisa Tucker S6:Jordin Sparks

i do hope Jordin continues to work on her album this year . though i think it will not be released till later this year after the Sparkle film comes out in August.

--------------------
Favorite Season 7 Syesha Mercado-Season 8 Anoop Desai- Season 9 Siobhan Magnus-Season 10 Pia Toscano-Season 11 Jessica Sanchez-Season 12 Candice Glover-Season 13 Malaya Watson

X Factor Season 1 Melanie Amaro- Season 2 Fifth Harmony
+Quote Post
jordinbsparks
post Jan 10th 2012, 5:42 PM
Post #5

i'm starting to think there never really was a third album,just a few songs that she recorded but nothing to serious noexpression.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
davidmtz1994
post Jan 10th 2012, 8:00 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(Mijumaru @ Jan 10th 2012, 10:25 AM) *

I agree with that , Im more curios and excited for the album

Still sad Battlefield didn't have a Third single

I know right battlefield had a lot of potential hits like IT TAKES MORE, WALKING ON SNOW, NO PARADE..... And she needs to do more stuff like those songs on her third album, not like I am woman....I bought that single only cause I love jordin but honestly I don't even jam out to it or she could something like WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN by rihanna I'm in love with that song even though I hate her but it would go perfect with jordins voice

--------------------
+Quote Post
davidmtz1994
post Jan 10th 2012, 8:36 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(jdanton2 @ Jan 10th 2012, 3:37 PM) *

i do hope Jordin continues to work on her album this year . though i think it will not be released till later this year after the Sparkle film comes out in August.

that would be a good thing cause that means she would have more time to work on this album and make it perfect and also we might get 2 singles before the album comes out so thats good, bad thing about releasing it after sparkle is that its a long time for we the fans to be waiting sad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
cj688
post Jan 10th 2012, 9:46 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(jordinbsparks @ Jan 10th 2012, 5:42 PM) *

i'm starting to think there never really was a third album,just a few songs that she recorded but nothing to serious noexpression.gif

I think the third album was due to come out last year. Jordin was prepared to come back with a new body, image and sound. However, with the label's fiasco and rearranging, i think they decided it was best to postpone the album but still give her a single to get her on the radio again. With all of the televised appearances Jordin had, I definitely think the goal was to have the album out in the last quarter of the year. But, IAW didn't do so well and then Sparkle came along, so the movie became the priority. I think they'll use the movie to reinvent her image and present her as a young woman who has grown and matured, and also try to create a stronger market out there for Jordin. In the meantime, if we can't get another single from Jordin, I hope that she can at least collab with another artist.

--------------------
+Quote Post
davidmtz1994
post Jan 10th 2012, 10:04 PM
Post #9

What ever happen to the song Is this love was that really suppose to be the first single and what about the collab with drake if thats true that could be her big break

--------------------
+Quote Post
jdanton2
post Jan 11th 2012, 8:42 AM
Post #10

Fav. AI3: LaToya London
Fav. AI4: Nadia Turner
Fav. S5Lisa Tucker S6:Jordin Sparks

QUOTE(davidmtz1994 @ Jan 10th 2012, 10:04 PM) *

What ever happen to the song Is this love was that really suppose to be the first single and what about the collab with drake if thats true that could be her big break

there was an article that said Is This Love was the first single and supposedly Jordin made a video for it as well. not sure if the Drake duet is real or not . somebody on Twitter mentioned something about it but nothing other than that.

This post has been edited by jdanton2: Jan 11th 2012, 8:43 AM

--------------------
Favorite Season 7 Syesha Mercado-Season 8 Anoop Desai- Season 9 Siobhan Magnus-Season 10 Pia Toscano-Season 11 Jessica Sanchez-Season 12 Candice Glover-Season 13 Malaya Watson

X Factor Season 1 Melanie Amaro- Season 2 Fifth Harmony
+Quote Post
Mijumaru
post Jan 11th 2012, 11:14 AM
Post #11

Hmm Im thinking if A single gets release before the Movie , we would have a 2012 album
If she release a single after the Movie maybe a late Winter/Early 2013 album sleeping.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
davidmtz1994
post Jan 11th 2012, 1:56 PM
Post #12

I would love to see jordin work with wil.I.am, david Guetta, or RedOne she and her label need to step it up cause right now the competition is tough with a katy Perry, lady gaga, beyonce, adele, rihanna (unfortunetly), out there

--------------------
+Quote Post
JSparksMCarey
post Jan 11th 2012, 5:49 PM
Post #13

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. Singer: Mariah Carey

She needs more high profiled producers & writers.. none of these writers that no one has heard of and are only hired because they are cheap. They label needs to go all out on this record and Jordin's sound needs to be redone to a more relevant and older audience. I feel like if she just goes the direction of Beyonce & Rihanna.. she could be huge!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
davidmtz1994
post Jan 11th 2012, 6:30 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(JSparksMCarey @ Jan 11th 2012, 4:49 PM) *

She needs more high profiled producers & writers.. none of these writers that no one has heard of and are only hired because they are cheap. They label needs to go all out on this record and Jordin's sound needs to be redone to a more relevant and older audience. I feel like if she just goes the direction of Beyonce & Rihanna.. she could be huge!

I agree with you 100% she needs to stop working with mr ryan teddar especially I had enough of him.......and yea she needs to find that edge to make her different she has so much talent and she's smokin hot right now. To let it all go to waste

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO OF HER UPCOMING ALBUM PLEASE LET US KNOW! WE WOULD ALL APPRECIATE IT original.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
davidmtz1994
post Jan 15th 2012, 7:43 AM
Post #15

YAY SOME HOPE!!!!! SHE LOOKS REALLY EXCITED About the album or is it just me?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en...p;v=nlEgrGM15Kk

--------------------
+Quote Post
<3J.SPARKS<3
post Jan 17th 2012, 11:05 PM
Post #16

Fav. AI7: David Archuleta
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

Im also really excited but I think that her album would not sell if it is released before the movie or before the holidays. they should release it while the movie is still popular or late november to get the holiday boost.

--------------------
IPB Image
avi: mine;sig: *Laci
Jordin Sparks.David Archuleta.Siobhan Magnus.Haley Reinhart.Phillip Phillips.Jess Meuse
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 23rd 2014, 7:00 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol