Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm interviewing Constantine for my school newspaper!, this Sunday
AlliHeathe
post Feb 5th 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fav. AI4: Constantine Maroulis
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Adam Lambert

im sooo excited its not even funny, if anyone has any interesting or good questions, that u want me to ask, lemme know and ill try to integrate it into the 27 i already have haha.gif but anyways, ill post the article with pictures here when im done grin.gif

--------------------
Blake. Richardson. Constantine. Kat. Daughtry. Kelly. Carrie. Jordin. Ace. Adam. Allison. Josiah. Michael. Jason.
IPB Image idols live row 3/ap - 8/12 & green day 8/5 amazing {:::sig by me...portfolio at AlliHeathe.com:::}
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Feb 5th 2007, 11:13 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

iloveconstantine
post Feb 6th 2007, 10:46 AM
Post #2

Fav. AI3: Amy Adams

wow ! that is sooooo cool! original.gif

You should like give him my address and phone number, and yeah yeah yeah... hahah =) just kidding.

But I do want to see the finished article!

--------------------
IPB Image
All Credit To Brandon at Artistic Ambitions! Check them Out, They are all amazing !
+Quote Post
AlliHeathe
post Feb 6th 2007, 5:31 PM
Post #3

haha i grow in anticipation each day heart.gif wub.gif

--------------------
Blake. Richardson. Constantine. Kat. Daughtry. Kelly. Carrie. Jordin. Ace. Adam. Allison. Josiah. Michael. Jason.
IPB Image idols live row 3/ap - 8/12 & green day 8/5 amazing {:::sig by me...portfolio at AlliHeathe.com:::}
+Quote Post
Drew
post Feb 6th 2007, 7:19 PM
Post #4

You should ask him when his album is coming out. tongue.gif

--------------------
thevoiceus: bria. christina. tess. delvin. kristen. josh. sisaundra. kat.
thevoiceuk: christina marie. jamie. georgia. sophie. sally. bizzi. rachael. lee.
xfactoruk: sam. luke. tamera. lorna. kingsland road. nicholas.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
SimonFan84
post Feb 11th 2007, 2:35 AM
Post #5

Tom's Best Friend

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI5: Katharine McPhee
Fav. Lea Michele

Aww you're so lucky!! w00t.gif

QUOTE(AcegasmExpert @ Feb 6th 2007, 7:19 PM) *

You should ask him when his album is coming out. tongue.gif

yes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
AlliHeathe
post Feb 11th 2007, 9:47 PM
Post #6

he said june!!

and i will post all the info asap

i am in HEAVEN right now, and check out my sig...

--------------------
+Quote Post
AlliHeathe
post Feb 11th 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #7

I got to the city almost got lost with my friend but finally, after eating at some odd restaurant, and getting my hair commented on by some random homeless guy, I got to the theatre. As usual, I was insanely nervous, so I was sat with my friend waiting for him to come. It was 15 minutes past the time he was supposed to come, and he wasn’t there yet. So, to cheer myself up, I went over to take a picture of his name on the sign. As I turned around, I noticed him walk through the front door and I almost died. Decked out in an insanely sexy leather jacket and shades, he really earned his title “Greek god.” When he saw me, he came over to me and apologized for not getting there on time and said he would have to do it after. It was perfectly fine, considering I would probably get more time to interview him after anyway. After he went in, I sat inside and waited to be let into the theatre. He came out once to order a drink or something and then said hello and hugged a few fans. After we were let in the show started and I was hyped as I saw the gorgeous Maroulis man on stage. He was so “smoldering” that I was dying of excitement. The best highlights of the play are that he dropped his pants for one song to reveal his hot boxers and sexy greekboy butt and in another song his shirt was ripped off to reveal a wife beater. He clearly showed that he had been working out, considering there were many ripples of muscle in his arm. At the end of the show, as throughout, I continued to scream for him and, as in the wedding singer, he made contact with me. I think he waved, but I can’t completely remember because I was so nervous for after. After the show, my friend and I sat on the couch and I organized everything together. He came out, came over to me, and told me he’d talk to me in a few minutes; he had to make the rounds of the fans. His vocal coach came to the show today, so he announced their presence and he adorably made them feel welcome. When I was about to put on chapstick, he popped in next to me. I wasn’t ready at the exact moment because I forgot to get gum, but hopefully my breath wasn’t too bad. At first, I asked him around how much time we would have, so I could figure out if I had to cut out questions. Constantine thought I asked a question so he told me to “annunciate.” So I just ignored my question and started the interview. [Will type it up later, its on tape.] In the middle, I dropped my tape recorder and it stopped working. I freaked out and he ended up fixing it for me really quickly. It was so cute because I was afraid he was going to leave. After, I gave him a lollipop and asked him to be my valentine. Constantine said something like, “No one has asked me yet, so I’d love to.” I am overjoyed at what happened next; he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I can’t believe I didn’t have a heart attack and die. He is just so gorgeous and amazing that it can’t be put into words. Furthermore, during the interview he put his feet up next to me and sat really close to me and looked into my eyes as I interviewed him. In the end, I got him to sign my playbill and my friend asked him to sign hers. I made her a fan of his now. The whole thing was just so absolutely amazing that I will never be able to stop smiling for the rest of the week. It just makes me so happy I can’t even explain it. This is one of the best days of my life. It just made me fall more in love with Constantine.

This post has been edited by AlliHeathe: Feb 11th 2007, 10:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Drew
post Feb 11th 2007, 11:20 PM
Post #8

^ That's so amazing. He's so amazing. wub.gif w00t.gif So glad you got to talk to him. I'd love to hear about the interview later on when you have the time. spaz.gif

--------------------
thevoiceus: bria. christina. tess. delvin. kristen. josh. sisaundra. kat.
thevoiceuk: christina marie. jamie. georgia. sophie. sally. bizzi. rachael. lee.
xfactoruk: sam. luke. tamera. lorna. kingsland road. nicholas.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
RealityTVAddict7
post Feb 12th 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #9

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. All Time: Kelly Clarkson

Wow that's really great!! Sounds like you had an amazing time. He's such a sweetie. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 16th 2014, 5:20 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol