Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

2 Pages V < 1 2   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Here Comes The Bride!
kclarkson1323
post Dec 24th 2012, 1:07 AM
Post #21

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Not to mention her manager is her father in law. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
TV3: Cassadee| TV4: Danielle| TV5: Jacquie| TV6: Christina| AI13: Jena Irene|
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Dec 24th 2012, 1:07 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

aifanatic100
post Dec 24th 2012, 11:47 AM
Post #22

Fav. AI5: Kellie Pickler
Fav. Fav. AI7: Carly Smithson

QUOTE(Weedy Spyze @ Dec 23rd 2012, 10:54 AM) *

I'm pretty happy for them, and lmao I kind of freaked out when I found out Brandon is Reba McEntire's stepson, that means Reba is gonna be Kelly's mother-in-law. wub.gif

I thought about that too. I love how their relationship went from Reba being her childhood idol, to them performing "Does He Love You" on Idol right after Kelly won, then them doing Crossroads and getting super close, touring together, and now they are going to be family. It's so crazy that her childhood idol is going to be her mother-in-law smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
DiFan
post Dec 24th 2012, 11:54 PM
Post #23

heart.gif happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
*Laci
post Dec 27th 2012, 5:55 PM
Post #24

Fav. AI7: Michael Johns

QUOTE(aifanatic100 @ Dec 24th 2012, 10:47 AM) *

I thought about that too. I love how their relationship went from Reba being her childhood idol, to them performing "Does He Love You" on Idol right after Kelly won, then them doing Crossroads and getting super close, touring together, and now they are going to be family. It's so crazy that her childhood idol is going to be her mother-in-law smile.gif
I know I'm so happy for her! She FREAKING deserves it! heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
It's all wrong, but it's all right.
+Quote Post
post Dec 27th 2012, 8:50 PM
Post #25

Rest In Peace Dad

Fav. AI12: Kree Harrison
Fav. AI13: Sam Woolf
Fav. Australian: Michael Johns

QUOTE(Weedy Spyze @ Dec 23rd 2012, 7:54 AM) *

I'm pretty happy for them, and lmao I kind of freaked out when I found out Brandon is Reba McEntire's stepson, that means Reba is gonna be Kelly's mother-in-law. wub.gif

That must be surreal for her. yes.gif

--------------------
REST IN PEACE x MICHAEL JOHNS x 10/20/78 - 08/01/14 / REST IN PEACE x SIMONE BATTLE x 06/17/89 - 09/05/14IPB ImageFOREVER IN MY HEART x I LOVE YOU ALWAYS x REST IN PEACE DAD x 3/22/69 - 7/11/12
+Quote Post
kclarkson1323
post Aug 21st 2013, 11:20 PM
Post #26

People: Kelly and Brandon to Elope, Wedding Canceled

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20727452,00.html

There will be no grandiose wedding affair for Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock.

Despite original plans for an "earthy" outdoor fall wedding at home, the "Catch My Breath" singer, 31, revealed to PEOPLE on Wednesday, "We are so busy that we finally just came to terms the other night and were like, 'So, we change our minds and we want to elope.' We just got so overwhelmed by it – all the decisions."

Explains Clarkson: "We sent out a save-the-date to everyone and then it got crazy and all the details were leaking."

"Then honestly the planning – I have a Christmas record coming out. I'm doing a bunch of stuff with State Farm right now (the singer is teaming up with the insurance company to educate kids about safe driving). We have two kids who just started school. We're going to all these football games and soccer games and volleyball games and [Brandon]'s got one of the biggest artists [Blake Shelton] in country music. He's flying everywhere."

When the musically inclined pair finally made their decision about how to say "I do," they "sent out an engagement photo to everyone and said, 'Thank you so much for understanding, but it's just going to be me and Brandon and his two kids and the minister,' " Clarkson says.

And even after they elope, an extravagant fête is the furthest thing from their minds.

"Our whole life is a celebration," the former American Idol winner says. "That's what we kept laughing about. We don't need another day where we throw a big party. Our lives are so in the spotlight all the time. Everything is such a spectacle, we were like, 'We would rather have an intimate moment that's special.' "

But that doesn't mean their lives will be soirée-free.

"We're going to do that anyway," she says. "Our friend is throwing us [a party] because we're about to wrap up construction at our house. He's throwing us a huge stock the bar party, so all of the people who were going to be at our wedding will be there."

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
kclarkson1323
post Aug 22nd 2013, 9:43 PM
Post #27

haha.gif No thats not real.

Kelly Clarkson ‏@kelly_clarkson 2m
FYI ....Brandon & I are getting married & no I am not pregnant. We are eloping for one reason only. We both want an intimate ceremony.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
istersay
post Aug 24th 2013, 12:42 AM
Post #28

Search and Destroy
Group Icon

Group: Neurox Media Moderators

I deleted my post thumbsup.gif , that was really irresponsible of a radio station to tweet that

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Oct 20th 2014, 1:01 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol