Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1116 Pages V « < 1114 1115 1116   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
AngelOfMusic8908
post Sep 1st 2015, 8:31 PM
Post #22301

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB17: Vanessa Rousso

Jen, glad that your first day went well! And at least you and Brian are being friendly towards one another, maybe it will lead to a reconciliation? I guess we'll see.

Shannon, I hope you feel better soon.

Did some more shopping today, and saw We Are Your Friends in theaters. Now I'm just using the library computer for 25 minutes before I have to catch my bus home. The next movie I plan to see is Jem and the Holograms in October, but I have awhile for that. Plus, if I can get money before then, I'd like to see Goosebumps too.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Sep 1st 2015, 8:31 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

lovealwayserica
post Sep 1st 2015, 8:42 PM
Post #22302

Hi ladies!

I'm finding it so hard to be positive lately. ermm.gif
Perfectionism sometimes works for me, like when I was in school and aced all my projects....and stuff..... but you know. Like, when something irks me, I feel like it's ruined my entire day. My day wasn't 'perfect', and I feel like the entire rest of the day is just a write-off. It kind of sucks.

Is anyone else like this?

--------------------
lover of breakfast, yoga + sunsets. plants are friends. 🌍☀️🍌🌻❤️
"to worry is a misuse of imagination."
instagram // tumblr
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 1:51 PM
Post #22303

We broke up for reals this time. It's a long story but basically he's just being absolutely horrible to me and so I broke up with him Sunday night. I go back to school tomorrow and he isn't back until next week and I told him I don't want to see him or anything like that so it should be fine. I feel okay and I mean yeah I wish it could have worked out and maybe it will in the future but for now he needs to work on getting his sht together and he is in no place to be in a relationship right now. I deserve better and he even said so.

...On the other hand the guy I lost my vcard to messaged me last night saying he's coming to visit my university town on the weekend and wants to hang out, would that be completely terrible of me to do? ph34rwave.gif

QUOTE(lovealwayserica @ Sep 1st 2015, 9:42 PM) *

Hi ladies!

I'm finding it so hard to be positive lately. ermm.gif
Perfectionism sometimes works for me, like when I was in school and aced all my projects....and stuff..... but you know. Like, when something irks me, I feel like it's ruined my entire day. My day wasn't 'perfect', and I feel like the entire rest of the day is just a write-off. It kind of sucks.

Is anyone else like this?

You're definitely not alone huggy.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 3:06 PM
Post #22304

Sorry that it didn't work out, Emma. huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Yesterday, 5:43 PM
Post #22305

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Sorry it didn't work out, Emma. huggy.gif You do deserve better, and it's good that he knows that too. I don't think it would be terrible to hang out with that guy, you're free to do what you want!

My brother started his senior year of high school today crying.gif WHY ARE KIDS ALL SO OLD NOW? Seriously, some kids I worked with a summer camp back in 2010 and 2011 are now freshmen in high school. I saw their pics on fb and they look so grown and I'm here all -grandma emoji- lmao.gif

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 5:53 PM
Post #22306

My sister is a freshman in high school this year and my brother is in 7th grade. Makes me feel old too. The year I graduated from high school my sister was in first grade and my brother was in preschool. Can't believe that so much time has passed.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Today, 11:26 AM
Post #22307

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

So I had my gyn appointment today. She said anyone that's on birth control has to come every six months rather than once a year. So that sucks for me lol. She didn't do a pap smear but she did do an exam which made me sore afterwards.. I'm thinking that's probably because I haven't had sex in over a year? idk

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Shannyface87
post Today, 5:27 PM
Post #22308

I don't really understand what the problem is but I don't think the owner where I work really likes me or something. I sent emailsand same with the boss aabout accessing my payslips online but I never got an email with the password and everything to help me get to them. I wrote a few days ago and he wrote back less than an hour later and said he'd get back to me a bit later but still nothing. I am guessing it's because of the fact I'm considered disabled and get welfare. I do get almost double the amount than the average person on welfare because of the disability factor and he looks down on it. This is the second business that he owns that I know of and his wife always comes in wearing expensive stuff like Gucci sunglasses and guess clothes etc so I don't think they like people who are considered disabled and collect welfare or just get welfare in general.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 5:40 PM
Post #22309

Hi ladies dianawave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post

1116 Pages V « < 1114 1115 1116
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: +Jen

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Sep 3rd 2015, 6:29 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol