Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

15 Pages V « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ~~Official~~ All Fan-Made Videos/Montages, Gathering the creativity of Adam's fans!
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Oct 24th 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #181

Group: Members

QUOTE(sealuv @ Oct 24th 2011, 11:28 AM) *

a little Nile Rodgers & Adam Lambert for today........ thumbsup.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbcFzOdYM9s

I enjoyed that way too much. original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Oct 24th 2011, 11:18 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

barb4Adam
post Oct 26th 2011, 8:34 AM
Post #182

As we celebrate Adam's latest accomplishment recognition, Grammy consideration for GlamNation Live, a look back at some earlier moments of glory w00twave.gif
A tribute to.....
Bowie Medley – Flashback to Summer of ’09

October 2, 2010
tags: Adam Lambert, American Idol, Davie Bowie, music
by Blogger-in-Chief

by Jesha84, re-posted with permission. This is her blog post from the summer of 2009. We thought it was hot. Hope you do too!
From Rickey.org
Adam’s compilation of his androgynous predecessor and icon’s songs “Life on Mars”, “Fame”, and “Let’s Dance” easily sits near, if not atop, the list of the hottest and mind-melting performances in Adam’s career – including pre-Idol and post-Idol performances. It’s 5 minutes of vocal and visual sex. He starts with vocal seduction - a stunningly beautiful voice fills the arena with operatic power, takes us in soft, rolling waves of theatricality during ”Life on Mars”, as he relates the tragic view of the world through a young girl’s eyes (again, this is my take on the song). Starting low, deep in his chest, his voice reverberates and the sound that reaches us numbs us, forces us to hear nothing else. Suddenly but smoothly it changes. His voice enters a higher register, and we feel the passion and power. He’s changing, still theatrical, but the gyrating of his hips as he sings “It’s the freakiest show-ow-ow” presents a foregleam of what’s to come. Arm lifts, a crescendo… I believe his voice leaves the arena and transcends to another realm.

Suddenly, without warning, a throbbing dance beat begins, the twangy sound of guitar funk of “Fame”. Just as suddenly, Adam changes. He’s not a chameleon; chameleons can’t change color as quicky as he does. He yanks off the Skingraft jacket, throws his head back, rolls it to the side… Effortlessly, he’s gone from the theatrical, ethereal creature to the wild, sexy predator, with a snarl and a look of hunger in his eyes that lets us know he will eat us alive and enjoy every second of it. He struts to the front of the stage and sings, no longer with soft easiness but with deep, langourous inflections that leave us screaming for more. His lithe body sways and moves as though he has not a bone in his body, fluid in evey sense. Chest jutting, rolling back, hips forward… are we still alive after this display? In what may be our dying moments, we take in as much as we can as he works his way across the stage, even though every bit of hip thrusting and body rolling is making our heart beat faster and faster, dangerously close to the breaking point. Are you human, Adam? Most of us only experienced this kind of high and yearning in the most intimate, private moments in our lives. How can you do it to us out in the open, when you’re on a stage and we’re so frustratingly far away? What would you do to us if we were alone with the predator side?

Change again. Not as extreme, but still there. As the opening notes of “Let’s Dance” emanate from the stage, Adam lifts his arms high, waiting for the moment to encourage us to now dance with him. He claps exuberantly, and we can’t help but go along with it. We have no control over ourselves anymore; we’re spent and exhausted, but can’t help but allow ourselves to be swept along with him. We have no intentions of going anywhere else. Still sexy Adam, but this time the predatory look is gone, leaving room for the Adam that is pure fun and wants everyone to join him in his party. His body still moves with the fluidity of a Slinky as he sings “let’s sway”, throwing his read to the side and his body follows suit. He joins the background singers, inviting them to “run away” with him. Returns to the front of the stage, gestures to the audience as he sings “if you should fall into my arms, tremble like a flower”. We’re not trembling, we’re in full-on convulsions, because of what you’ve done to us, Adam. “Dance with me and I’ll set you free” followed by a full body roll that completely obliterates what little, if any, inhibitions still remained in us. One final crescendo: “let’s DANCE”… and… it’s over??? We watch Adam sink into the stage, arm raised in triumph, a smile on his face. Why is he smiling? Is because he knows he was perfect? Because the crowd loves him? Because he knows he just ravaged us and left us half-dead and falling back into our seats, taking breaths deeply and quickly because we haven’t breathed properly in 5 minutes? Oh, you’re wicked, Adam! You knew exactly what you were doing the whole time….

And just because words are not enough, we can see it over and over and over here… ready to lose it again?
http://onthemeaningofadamlambert.wordpress...o-summer-of-09/

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Adam_Fan_Forever
post Oct 26th 2011, 8:51 AM
Post #183

QUOTE(barb4Adam @ Oct 26th 2011, 8:34 AM) *

As we celebrate Adam's latest accomplishment recognition, Grammy consideration for GlamNation Live, a look back at some earlier moments of glory w00twave.gif
A tribute to.....
Bowie Medley – Flashback to Summer of ’09

October 2, 2010
tags: Adam Lambert, American Idol, Davie Bowie, music
by Blogger-in-Chief

by Jesha84, re-posted with permission. This is her blog post from the summer of 2009. We thought it was hot. Hope you do too!
From Rickey.org
Adam’s compilation of his androgynous predecessor and icon’s songs “Life on Mars”, “Fame”, and “Let’s Dance” easily sits near, if not atop, the list of the hottest and mind-melting performances in Adam’s career – including pre-Idol and post-Idol performances. It’s 5 minutes of vocal and visual sex. He starts with vocal seduction - a stunningly beautiful voice fills the arena with operatic power, takes us in soft, rolling waves of theatricality during ”Life on Mars”, as he relates the tragic view of the world through a young girl’s eyes (again, this is my take on the song). Starting low, deep in his chest, his voice reverberates and the sound that reaches us numbs us, forces us to hear nothing else. Suddenly but smoothly it changes. His voice enters a higher register, and we feel the passion and power. He’s changing, still theatrical, but the gyrating of his hips as he sings “It’s the freakiest show-ow-ow” presents a foregleam of what’s to come. Arm lifts, a crescendo… I believe his voice leaves the arena and transcends to another realm.

Suddenly, without warning, a throbbing dance beat begins, the twangy sound of guitar funk of “Fame”. Just as suddenly, Adam changes. He’s not a chameleon; chameleons can’t change color as quicky as he does. He yanks off the Skingraft jacket, throws his head back, rolls it to the side… Effortlessly, he’s gone from the theatrical, ethereal creature to the wild, sexy predator, with a snarl and a look of hunger in his eyes that lets us know he will eat us alive and enjoy every second of it. He struts to the front of the stage and sings, no longer with soft easiness but with deep, langourous inflections that leave us screaming for more. His lithe body sways and moves as though he has not a bone in his body, fluid in evey sense. Chest jutting, rolling back, hips forward… are we still alive after this display? In what may be our dying moments, we take in as much as we can as he works his way across the stage, even though every bit of hip thrusting and body rolling is making our heart beat faster and faster, dangerously close to the breaking point. Are you human, Adam? Most of us only experienced this kind of high and yearning in the most intimate, private moments in our lives. How can you do it to us out in the open, when you’re on a stage and we’re so frustratingly far away? What would you do to us if we were alone with the predator side?

Change again. Not as extreme, but still there. As the opening notes of “Let’s Dance” emanate from the stage, Adam lifts his arms high, waiting for the moment to encourage us to now dance with him. He claps exuberantly, and we can’t help but go along with it. We have no control over ourselves anymore; we’re spent and exhausted, but can’t help but allow ourselves to be swept along with him. We have no intentions of going anywhere else. Still sexy Adam, but this time the predatory look is gone, leaving room for the Adam that is pure fun and wants everyone to join him in his party. His body still moves with the fluidity of a Slinky as he sings “let’s sway”, throwing his read to the side and his body follows suit. He joins the background singers, inviting them to “run away” with him. Returns to the front of the stage, gestures to the audience as he sings “if you should fall into my arms, tremble like a flower”. We’re not trembling, we’re in full-on convulsions, because of what you’ve done to us, Adam. “Dance with me and I’ll set you free” followed by a full body roll that completely obliterates what little, if any, inhibitions still remained in us. One final crescendo: “let’s DANCE”… and… it’s over??? We watch Adam sink into the stage, arm raised in triumph, a smile on his face. Why is he smiling? Is because he knows he was perfect? Because the crowd loves him? Because he knows he just ravaged us and left us half-dead and falling back into our seats, taking breaths deeply and quickly because we haven’t breathed properly in 5 minutes? Oh, you’re wicked, Adam! You knew exactly what you were doing the whole time….

And just because words are not enough, we can see it over and over and over here… ready to lose it again?
http://onthemeaningofadamlambert.wordpress...o-summer-of-09/

Wonderful way to start my day! Reliving that Bowie Medley. I was obsessed with it for months during the AI tour. It was always the first video I watched. Especially loved Let's Dance. Thank you.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Oct 26th 2011, 9:06 AM
Post #184

QUOTE(Adam_Fan_Forever @ Oct 26th 2011, 9:51 AM) *

Wonderful way to start my day! Reliving that Bowie Medley. I was obsessed with it for months during the AI tour. It was always the first video I watched. Especially loved Let's Dance. Thank you.

And Adam's tweet /salute to the Glamberts! Adam spreading a lot of love this morning...... w00twave.gif wub.gif
QUOTE(Vivaldi @ Oct 26th 2011, 6:03 AM) *

On a much more important and happy note, Adam says he adores us! Yay! heart.gif
YES! huggy.gif wub.gif
♥Just woke up to so much ♥ @adamlambert ♥happiness and love♥
♥♫•*¨*•.♫ ˚°•.¸♥¸.•°˚ˆ*♥¸.•♥ ♫•*¨*•.♪♫ ♫•*. ♫•*¨*•.♪♫ ˚°•.♥

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
danilo85
post Oct 27th 2011, 5:15 AM
Post #185

A Halloween video for Adam Lambert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZC1sxrILvk

--------------------
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Oct 27th 2011, 10:56 AM
Post #186

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

QUOTE(danilo85 @ Oct 27th 2011, 6:15 AM) *

A Halloween video for Adam Lambert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZC1sxrILvk

Haha! That's cool!

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
danilo85
post Feb 6th 2012, 5:05 PM
Post #187

ITALIAN VIDEO FOR NEW ALBUM (from italian fans club ADAM LAMBERT ITALY)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LguTTbS7Qf0

--------------------
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Feb 28th 2012, 4:49 PM
Post #188

So much fun and pretty here!! w00twave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Feb 28th 2012, 5:26 PM
Post #189

Why Adam....just a few of so many reasons. wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Mar 18th 2012, 1:57 AM
Post #190

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

I'm not big on fan videos, but this is just jaw-dropping when all put together!!!!

"The Music Industry Talks about Adam's Talent"

http://vimeo.com/38702148

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post
sixona
post Mar 18th 2012, 8:28 AM
Post #191

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Mar 18th 2012, 8:57 AM) *

I'm not big on fan videos, but this is just jaw-dropping when all put together!!!!

The most interesting thing about this is the point of view: How good a singer he is versus how does his singing make me feel.
I have no knowledge of the craft of singing but I know my heart and soul respond to Adam's voice. And I'm happy with the result grin.gif heart.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Mar 18th 2012, 1:06 PM
Post #192

QUOTE(madamimadam @ Mar 18th 2012, 12:57 AM) *

what a great compilation....wish we could hear the Rico Love collab......who knows....maybe a bonus track?..... but probably not, since he did say it wasn't on the album... sad.gif

--------------------
2014 IS GONNA BE WILD
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Mar 21st 2012, 6:21 PM
Post #193

Fav. Adam Lambert

from...FB.....Adam Lambert Fan club.....This is cute if someone wants to embed.......

Video of Official Snippets put on YT w video from concerts via YT Channel ame290179. Listen before the Copyright Nazis take it away!
"Have been loving the 4 snippets Adam Lambert had shared from his album, Trespassing. So since I've been listening to the snippets nonstop (True Story), I decided to do a video for it using some of the clips kind Glamberts had shared with us. I hope Adam Lambert as well as the owners of these videos do not mind. Sorry for the poor work on the videos. Worked on it right after I came home from work at 7pm till 2am in the morning. So perhaps the flow of the video is not that smooth. Sorry. Just wanted to give Glamberts a chance to feast their eyes on Adam while they listen to these cool songs. I hope you all like it."
http://youtu.be/OBqZZyMkSL8?hd=1

Video of Adam Lambert's 4 Trespassing Snippets
www.youtube.com
Have been loving the 4 snippets Adam Lambert had shared from his album, Trespassing. So since I've been listening to the snippets nonstop (True Story)

This post has been edited by Love2Lurk: Mar 21st 2012, 6:22 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Mar 21st 2012, 6:25 PM
Post #194

QUOTE(Love2Lurk @ Mar 21st 2012, 5:21 PM) *

from...FB.....Adam Lambert Fan club.....This is cute if someone wants to embed.......

Video of Official Snippets put on YT w video from concerts via YT Channel ame290179. Listen before the Copyright Nazis take it away!
"Have been loving the 4 snippets Adam Lambert had shared from his album, Trespassing. So since I've been listening to the snippets nonstop (True Story), I decided to do a video for it using some of the clips kind Glamberts had shared with us. I hope Adam Lambert as well as the owners of these videos do not mind. Sorry for the poor work on the videos. Worked on it right after I came home from work at 7pm till 2am in the morning. So perhaps the flow of the video is not that smooth. Sorry. Just wanted to give Glamberts a chance to feast their eyes on Adam while they listen to these cool songs. I hope you all like it."
http://youtu.be/OBqZZyMkSL8?hd=1

Video of Adam Lambert's 4 Trespassing Snippets
www.youtube.com
Have been loving the 4 snippets Adam Lambert had shared from his album, Trespassing. So since I've been listening to the snippets nonstop (True Story)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBqZZyMkSL8...utu.be&hd=1

--------------------
2014 IS GONNA BE WILD
+Quote Post
Love2Lurk
post Mar 21st 2012, 6:45 PM
Post #195

Fav. Adam Lambert

QUOTE(sealuv @ Mar 21st 2012, 6:25 PM) *

Thank U sealuv flowers.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Mar 21st 2012, 6:49 PM
Post #196

QUOTE(Love2Lurk @ Mar 21st 2012, 5:45 PM) *

Thank U sealuv flowers.gif

my pleasure....... original.gif

--------------------
2014 IS GONNA BE WILD
+Quote Post
barb4Adam
post Mar 27th 2012, 3:34 PM
Post #197

WHY ADAM LAMBERT!!!

Wonderful.....all of this and more!! A unique inspirational and inspired talent and all around decent, kind, real and honest human being!! huggy.gif wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
sealuv
post Mar 28th 2012, 4:42 PM
Post #198

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=EMHXP6DV2ZA

grin.gif

--------------------
2014 IS GONNA BE WILD
+Quote Post
Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life
post Mar 28th 2012, 5:46 PM
Post #199

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI7: Jason Castro
Fav. AI8: Megan Joy & Adam Lambert

QUOTE(sealuv @ Mar 28th 2012, 5:42 PM) *

LMAOOOO OMG. haha.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014.
+Quote Post
madamimadam
post Apr 1st 2012, 2:00 PM
Post #200

Group: NX Premium Subscribers

As I've said before, I'm don't really get into fan videos, but this one IS A MUST SEE!

roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMHXP6DV2ZA

--------------------
"It is what it is!"
+Quote Post

15 Pages V « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 12:32 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol