Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

769 Pages V « < 711 712 713 714 715 > »    ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 10th 2014, 1:25 PM
Post #14241

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Group: Members

Fav. AI11: Hollie Cavanagh
Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse

QUOTE(*Diana @ Mar 10th 2014, 11:47 AM) *

The weather is SO good. heart.gif

Here too original.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by leeyvic
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Mar 10th 2014, 1:25 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

yomarisa
post Mar 10th 2014, 2:46 PM
Post #14242

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

QUOTE(*Laci @ Mar 10th 2014, 11:28 AM) *

I'm sorry you're having to go through all of that. huggy.gif huggy.gif huggy.gif sad.gif I'm always here if you need to talk to someone! huggy.gif

I lost my best friend for over 10 years over a petty arguement, even cried to her apologizing and now she or my other two friends in the same group don't want anything to do with me. It happened at ACL fest. The 4 of us had it all planned out, I said for weeeeeeks how I would see ANYONE they wanted to as long as I got to see Jimmy Eat World and Wilco. Even if for just a few songs. Well Wilco went on 30 mins before her fav band at a different stage, so they refused to move and I didn't want to go in the crowd alone. So I was pretty hurt but bit my tongue because we got to see The Cure (her fav) front row. So I was happy for her. It wasn't until the third night that we got into an arguent. The first two days our guy friend left the three of us all by ourselves so for two days I had to hear them b!tch about him. noexpression.gif Then they later all ganged up on me.
I didn't lose it until later that night in the hotel room.

(I brought some weed, I don't smoke a loooooot, but I do from time to time. Did it my last semester of college and managed to make straight A's so I don't want a lecture. fear.gif ) Anyway they wanted me to bring some so I did. They even wanted to smoke in the car downtown Austin, which I didn't think was a good idea, but went along.) The last night they wanted me to flush it because they didn't want to drive back with it. (Even though they knew I had it buried DEEEP in my bag and would've claimed it anyway.)
In fact we did get pulled over on the way bc my guy friend was speeding, and I got them out of the ticket!!!! thumbdown.gif I was so hurt that they were ganging up on me and didn't trust me when it was partly their idea too. So I started yelling at them because they were calling me a child (When out of the four of us, I was the only one with a college degree and job at the time.) noexpression.gif That's when I told them how selfish they were being and how other than Jimmy Eat World (who they also wanted to see) they didn't see anyone on my list for me, when I stayed in same space for 7 hours for them. I was so upset. It was so bad they wanted to leave at 3AM because they didn't want to be in the room with me and just wanted to get home. Which is when I lost it again because our guy friend had just downed 3 beers in like 30 mins and we havent had much sleep. (My Grandmother was killed in TX before I was even born by a drunk driver so I was getting emotional, but they didn't care.) Safe to say, I didn't speak to them for a good 5 or 6 hours in the car on the way back. I finally broke down and cried and apologized and said that I loved them like family I just wanted to see where I was coming from. They half heartedly did the same and I haven't talked to them since. They've done several things without me on purpose so I've learned to just move on. If one argument will ruin a 10+ year friendship, you were never my friend to begin with. brokenheart.gif

Sorry I went into a long ramble...I've been wanting to tell people the whole story and I hope y'all don't look at me differently now. fear.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

Thank you. huggy.gif huggy.gif

And wow, that's horrible your friends did all that/ended that long of a friendship over just one argument. sad.gif huggy.gif You don't deserve any of that. no.gif I'm sorry huggy.gif And I don't see you any differently after reading that. Not at all. heart.gif You're right though, one argument shouldn't ruin a good friendship, especially since it was for so many years. I'm glad you've learned to move on though, that shows you are the bigger person. huggy.gif

I'm here too, if you ever need to talk. heart.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
jennifer_h_fan
post Mar 10th 2014, 3:10 PM
Post #14243

Fav. SYTYCD8: Jess LeProtto
Fav. AI12: Kree Harrison
Fav. AI13: Jena & Caleb & Alex

QUOTE(TorinTaylor @ Mar 10th 2014, 12:03 PM) *

One of my best friends and I used to have a lot of fights, but I take responsibility for pretty much all of that because that was when I was using drugs. Anyway, we started talking again December 2012, and have gotten along perfectly (because I got clean in September 2012) and I've never even been mad at her or anything.

But, last night I asked her for advice on something simple, and she helped me. Then she tweeted something at the same time, about how she always gives and gives but never receives. blarg.gif Sure, I ask her for advice sometimes (not as much as I used to, but I still do.) But I give her advice too. AND any time I ask her "what's wrong?" or "how are you doing?" most of the time she doesn't answer me. So it's not like I don't care or don't try to help, she's just not always open with me. wacko.gif

Idk, I'm not even going to talk to her about it (at least not now) because it's not that big of a deal. Last night I was just emotional so it bothered me more then.

Yeah. You never know she could've been talking about somebody else or something. But sub tweeting/posting sucks. I remember when a guy asked me out and I said no to him (in a very polite way btw) he started posting all over fb about how some bitch just broke his heart, and how its not fair that he got all that courage up for some bitch to say no to him.
Meanwhile, he lied to me about being depressed to get me to like him and feel bad for him wacko.gif

QUOTE(*Laci @ Mar 10th 2014, 12:28 PM) *

I'm sorry you're having to go through all of that. huggy.gif huggy.gif huggy.gif sad.gif I'm always here if you need to talk to someone! huggy.gif

I lost my best friend for over 10 years over a petty arguement, even cried to her apologizing and now she or my other two friends in the same group don't want anything to do with me. It happened at ACL fest. The 4 of us had it all planned out, I said for weeeeeeks how I would see ANYONE they wanted to as long as I got to see Jimmy Eat World and Wilco. Even if for just a few songs. Well Wilco went on 30 mins before her fav band at a different stage, so they refused to move and I didn't want to go in the crowd alone. So I was pretty hurt but bit my tongue because we got to see The Cure (her fav) front row. So I was happy for her. It wasn't until the third night that we got into an arguent. The first two days our guy friend left the three of us all by ourselves so for two days I had to hear them b!tch about him. noexpression.gif Then they later all ganged up on me.

(I brought some weed, I don't smoke a loooooot, but I do from time to time. Did it my last semester of college and managed to make straight A's so I don't want a lecture. fear.gif ) Anyway they wanted me to bring some so I did. They even wanted to smoke in the car downtown Austin, which I didn't think was a good idea, but went along.) The last night they wanted me to flush it because they didn't want to drive back with it. (Even though they knew I had it buried DEEEP in my bag and would've claimed it anyway.)
In fact we did get pulled over on the way bc my guy friend was speeding, and I got them out of the ticket!!!! thumbdown.gif I was so hurt that they were ganging up on me and didn't trust me when it was partly their idea too. So I started yelling at them because they were calling me a child (When out of the four of us, I was the only one with a college degree and job at the time.) noexpression.gif That's when I told them how selfish they were being and how other than Jimmy Eat World (who they also wanted to see) they didn't see anyone on my list for me, when I stayed in same space for 7 hours for them. I was so upset. It was so bad they wanted to leave at 3AM because they didn't want to be in the room with me and just wanted to get home. Which is when I lost it again because our guy friend had just downed 3 beers in like 30 mins and we havent had much sleep. (My Grandmother was killed in TX before I was even born by a drunk driver so I was getting emotional, but they didn't care.) Safe to say, I didn't speak to them for a good 5 or 6 hours in the car on the way back. I finally broke down and cried and apologized and said that I loved them like family I just wanted to see where I was coming from. They half heartedly did the same and I haven't talked to them since. They've done several things without me on purpose so I've learned to just move on. If one argument will ruin a 10+ year friendship, you were never my friend to begin with. brokenheart.gif

Sorry I went into a long ramble...I've been wanting to tell people the whole story and I hope y'all don't look at me differently now. fear.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif

If you ever need to talk to somebody about any of that I'm here for you!

But yeah that definitely sucks crying.gif

--------------------
Remind Yourself That It's Ok Not To Be Perfect
IPB Image
ai13: alex jena caleb emily tv6: christina clarissa audra delvin xfus3: alex and sierra khaya
demi lovato jennifer lawrence all time low fallout boy john newman haim ellie goulding ed sheeran birdy
the vampire diaries pretty little liars delena wrencer ezria
+Quote Post
**JennyGearFan**
post Mar 10th 2014, 6:26 PM
Post #14244

Group: Blend Artists

Fav. AI4: Carrie Underwood

QUOTE(TorinTaylor @ Mar 10th 2014, 11:03 AM) *

One of my best friends and I used to have a lot of fights, but I take responsibility for pretty much all of that because that was when I was using drugs. Anyway, we started talking again December 2012, and have gotten along perfectly (because I got clean in September 2012) and I've never even been mad at her or anything.

But, last night I asked her for advice on something simple, and she helped me. Then she tweeted something at the same time, about how she always gives and gives but never receives. blarg.gif Sure, I ask her for advice sometimes (not as much as I used to, but I still do.) But I give her advice too. AND any time I ask her "what's wrong?" or "how are you doing?" most of the time she doesn't answer me. So it's not like I don't care or don't try to help, she's just not always open with me. wacko.gif

Idk, I'm not even going to talk to her about it (at least not now) because it's not that big of a deal. Last night I was just emotional so it bothered me more then.

Ugh! I hate it when people act that way. sad.gif huggy.gif

QUOTE(*Laci @ Mar 10th 2014, 11:28 AM) *

I legit hate fake friends. Like why even be my friend to begin with if you're a prick? Rots me. noexpression.gif thumbdown.gif

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Mar 10th 2014, 12:11 PM) *

Jess have lots of fun on your trip! w00t.gif huggy.gif

Thanks darlin'! w00t.gif huggy.gif

QUOTE(*Diana @ Mar 10th 2014, 12:47 PM) *

The weather is SO good. heart.gif

Yay! w00t.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Mar 10th 2014, 7:18 PM
Post #14245

Have fun Jess w00t.gif

--------------------
lea michele. angie miller. jessica meuse
IPB Image
+Quote Post
**JennyGearFan**
post Mar 10th 2014, 7:40 PM
Post #14246

QUOTE(*Diana @ Mar 10th 2014, 7:18 PM) *

Have fun Jess w00t.gif

Thank youu! huggy.gif

Hope you're having fun!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Diana
post Mar 10th 2014, 8:14 PM
Post #14247

QUOTE(**JennyGearFan** @ Mar 10th 2014, 5:40 PM) *

Thank youu! huggy.gif

Hope you're having fun!

I am! huggy.gif

--------------------
lea michele. angie miller. jessica meuse
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 11th 2014, 10:21 AM
Post #14248

Have a great time on your trip Jess!

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by leeyvic
+Quote Post
**JennyGearFan**
post Mar 11th 2014, 11:27 AM
Post #14249

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 11th 2014, 10:21 AM) *

Have a great time on your trip Jess!

Thank you! Hope everyone has a great week. huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Laci
post Mar 11th 2014, 11:50 AM
Post #14250

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. AI7: Michael Johns

Hey Ladies! bye1.gif

Have a good time Jess! huggy.gif flowers.gif

Thanks everyone for replying to me yesterday. It's been really bothering me...I've tried to be the bigger person and move on, but I get so angry when I think about it. I know friendship isn't about keeping score, but my family has done so much for her and her sister. Things from buying her tickets back in the day to see Clay with me ( broker price I might add,) taking her on trips, spending over $100 on her sister's baby for her shower...the list goes on.

Another thing I forgot to mention...after the Cure played she got to meet the keyboardist's son (she knew him through social media when she did her intership in London.) She introduced him to her sister while I'm standing there they get a picture together and not once was she like "Here is my friend Laci" That hurt too!
HAIM played earlier that day (I forgot that I liked them too...but the only reason they saw them was becasue they were at the same stage.) When they were throwing setlists out into the crowd at the end of the night. Her and her sis kept wanting the Cure's (which they got and a drumstick.) They got a second set list thinking it was The Cure's when it was really HAIM's...I asked politely if I could have it and they refused to give it to me, when I actually listened to their music. noexpression.gif noexpression.gif noexpression.gif noexpression.gif

They even got aggravated when I was hungry and wanted to find something to eat our first night there. They were wanting to go bar hopping when we had been in the car for over 12 hours just eating snacks. (All I wanted was to find a place to sit and eat...where we could still order some drinks. They got so annoyed that I finally just got a slice of pizza from a food truck. noexpression.gif thumbdown.gif

Now she's hanging out with a women in her 40's...so idk what to think! wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif Still really hurt, but trying to accept it and move on. I just wish I could get an apology from them on how badly they treated me, but I know that won't happen. The kicker is that a few weeks later they went to New Orleans for the Voodoo fest last minute again and saw The Cure a second time...so after all that she got to see them twice front row, and treated her "best friend" like crap in the process.

Would y'all try to reach out? I'm afraid if I do I'll just get pissed off again and it won't get me anywhere. sad.gif I do miss our friendship...or the friendship I thought I had.

This post has been edited by *Laci: Mar 11th 2014, 11:58 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
Blend made by me :) Idol 13: CJ. Jena. Alex. Caleb. Jess. Avatar: jstxanothrxstory
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Mar 11th 2014, 12:33 PM
Post #14251

Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

Wow. I'm just speechless about the way your friend(s) treated you, Laci. wacko.gif Sometimes friendships aren't worth trying to save if both people don't make an effort... I don't know if you should try and reach out, since she was a bad friend to you in those moments, but maybe if you tell her how you feel in a really sincere, heartfelt way, she might come around? unsure.gif

On another note, only 3 more hours of work today and then I'm going on my trip tomorrow!!! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif I can't wait to see my best friend again after four years since last time I visited! huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Mar 11th 2014, 12:42 PM
Post #14252

Friends suck haha.gif

Just signed up for summer school fear2.gif it'll be good because I'll be ahead of credits and when course registration opens it's not first come first serve it's whoever has the most credits so I'll be able to get a better choice that way but I'm going to be so busy between school and work and I'm supposed to be getting my two operations this summer aahhh I hate being an adult

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 11th 2014, 1:11 PM
Post #14253

Friends suck sometimes. I tried reaching out to someone who I thought was one of my closest friends after I got my new phone, and she never gave me her number, and when I tried to ask her for a ride to a restaurant my friends were going to at a birthday party, she didn't respond and deleted the post off her Facebook wall. And she said she was going to go to the party and never showed up. I eventually assumed she didn't want to be friends with me anymore. I unfriended her on Facebook and unfollowed her on Twitter. She still follows me but I might block her.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by leeyvic
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Mar 11th 2014, 1:36 PM
Post #14254

Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

I'm just so antsy to get out of the office already. 2 more hours and I'm free for a whole week! spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif spaz.gif

--------------------

IPB Image
+Quote Post
*Laci
post Mar 11th 2014, 2:14 PM
Post #14255

Fav. AI7: Michael Johns

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Mar 11th 2014, 12:33 PM) *

Wow. I'm just speechless about the way your friend(s) treated you, Laci. wacko.gif Sometimes friendships aren't worth trying to save if both people don't make an effort... I don't know if you should try and reach out, since she was a bad friend to you in those moments, but maybe if you tell her how you feel in a really sincere, heartfelt way, she might come around? unsure.gif
On another note, only 3 more hours of work today and then I'm going on my trip tomorrow!!! w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif w00t.gif I can't wait to see my best friend again after four years since last time I visited! huggy.gif

Yeah I didn't understand it at all. Until that fight...we seemed fine. I just slowly kept getting m feelings hurt and then blew up. She changed sooooo much! We didn't see each other as often during our college years, but it was something that I never questioned. When we would meet up, it was like we hadn't been apart. The worst part about it is that I don't open up easy to people at all so I was flakey to people all through high school and most of college when I should've opened up and made more friends. brokenheart.gif Thankfully I have a really close friend from college (the one who I was maid of honor in her wedding.) I've learned through all this, that she was/is a true friend and my best friend. The whole time I kept thinking, "she would never do this to me." I'm never going to be a bad friend to her again. We meet each other once a week for dinner, so at least I have that. heart.gif

QUOTE(juniorfan4eva @ Mar 11th 2014, 12:42 PM) *

Friends suck haha.gif

Just signed up for summer school fear2.gif it'll be good because I'll be ahead of credits and when course registration opens it's not first come first serve it's whoever has the most credits so I'll be able to get a better choice that way but I'm going to be so busy between school and work and I'm supposed to be getting my two operations this summer aahhh I hate being an adult

Yeah friends that are beeotches suck! tongue.gif Good luck with it! huggy.gif Just take a deep breath, try not to stress too much. (wow...I need to take my own advice.) ph34rwave.gif

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Mar 11th 2014, 1:11 PM) *

Friends suck sometimes. I tried reaching out to someone who I thought was one of my closest friends after I got my new phone, and she never gave me her number, and when I tried to ask her for a ride to a restaurant my friends were going to at a birthday party, she didn't respond and deleted the post off her Facebook wall. And she said she was going to go to the party and never showed up. I eventually assumed she didn't want to be friends with me anymore. I unfriended her on Facebook and unfollowed her on Twitter. She still follows me but I might block her.

That's just rude. ermm.gif Sorry you got treated that way! Yeah I'm in the same situation, her sister deleted unfriended me..but she didn't so I haven't unfollwed them. Part of me wants to. sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Blend made by me :) Idol 13: CJ. Jena. Alex. Caleb. Jess. Avatar: jstxanothrxstory
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Mar 11th 2014, 4:52 PM
Post #14256

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller

"Friends" really do suck. My ex-friend that skipped the wedding "for her boyfriend coming into town" (then it was "didn't have gas or gas money", why not just say you didn't want to come?) buddied up with Charles's ex-wife literally days after I cut her from my life and we blocked each other. What's funny/pathetic is she blocked Charles as well, but recently unblocked him and friend requested him again...he hasn't responded and isn't going to haha.gif We both think this chick has a thing for Charles...and according to another friend of mine, she's been chasing after my friend's ex as well roll2.gif

Get to be friends with a taken female and try to go after her guy...yeah, not happening here. haha.gif Then get called out for "being fake" when she was "just being nice to you" and "friends are supposed to be there no matter what the situation" riiiiiight...

This post has been edited by jodilo88: Mar 11th 2014, 4:53 PM

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
AI13: Alex Preston & Jena Irene
IPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Mar 11th 2014, 6:24 PM
Post #14257

QUOTE(*Laci @ Mar 11th 2014, 1:14 PM) *

That's just rude. ermm.gif Sorry you got treated that way! Yeah I'm in the same situation, her sister deleted unfriended me..but she didn't so I haven't unfollwed them. Part of me wants to. sad.gif

I posted about it on here awhile ago and got some good advice on what to do.

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Mar 11th 2014, 3:52 PM) *

"Friends" really do suck. My ex-friend that skipped the wedding "for her boyfriend coming into town" (then it was "didn't have gas or gas money", why not just say you didn't want to come?) buddied up with Charles's ex-wife literally days after I cut her from my life and we blocked each other. What's funny/pathetic is she blocked Charles as well, but recently unblocked him and friend requested him again...he hasn't responded and isn't going to haha.gif We both think this chick has a thing for Charles...and according to another friend of mine, she's been chasing after my friend's ex as well roll2.gif

Get to be friends with a taken female and try to go after her guy...yeah, not happening here. haha.gif Then get called out for "being fake" when she was "just being nice to you" and "friends are supposed to be there no matter what the situation" riiiiiight...

Lol. Hopefully you won't have to deal with her anymore. This one creepy guy in high school who stalked my friend Ali, who was younger than him when he was 18, so if anything happened he could have been arrested, recently tried to friend me on Facebook but I ignored the request. Next time he tries to friend me I'm saying that I don't know him so he can't send me friend requests anymore.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by leeyvic
+Quote Post
Niki
post Mar 11th 2014, 8:27 PM
Post #14258

Fav. AI11: Colton Dixon
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. AI13: Alex Preston

Wow I feel like I haven't been on here in ages! I have missed everyone soo much!

Updates on me.. let's see.. got my job at Wild Care as an official license animal rehabber! Started Monday. grin.gif LOOVE it. heart.gif So rewarding to work with the animals! wub.gif

I helped Justin move into his new place and stayed with him for a week. While there, I went with him to see Demi Lovato with Little Mix and Fifth Harmony (amazing show!), then also went with my friends Tim and Tom to see Imagine Dragons with the Naked and the Famous. original.gif (Sara, I am SO SORRY I couldn't do dinner.. we showed up towards the end of the opening band as it is.. blushing.gif )

Ava- I am SO sorry about the stuff happening with your bf sad.gif huggy.gif I agree with everyone here, that you should talk to his parents or a guidance counselor.. he may be mad now, but it's for his own good and could save his life. Depression combined with drinking and drugs is dangerous. sad.gif I hope he's able to get help! huggy.gif

Jess- CONGRATS on the job!! w00t.gif I have missed you, btw! We need to meet soon!

Diana- SO SORRY I have been so mia lately sad.gif I miss you to pieces and hope you and Bry have an amazing time in Arizona!! huggy.gif

Sara- hope you have fun in Indiana! original.gif I would like to have a meetup soon for sure! I will have to get back to you on specific dates, but I do know I will be in Boston Sat April 5th original.gif

QUOTE(TorinTaylor @ Mar 5th 2014, 5:11 PM) *

Ugh so I'm really annoyed right now. My friend who lives in another state is planning to visit me soon. So she's looking up plane tickets and the airport that is by me is more expensive than the ones in New York City. Now, NYC is about a 2 hour drive from me. And not an easy drive at ALL. (plus, I have major anxiety and I can have a panic attack driving to the local library...) So when I told her nicely that it was a difficult 2 hour drive away she was like "well I'd drive two hours to pick you up" and got all pissed. Like, I'm sorry but I never drove there before and I'm not in a good place to even begin to try. My mom doesn't even drive into that area... Am I wrong for being annoyed? I haven't responded to her since she said she would pick me up, because I don't know what to say to that, honestly.

Plus I was finally starting to feel good and focused with my new meds already and now I just feel like I could punch something. wacko.gif I know I need to calm down, but it's hard so that's why I've yet to respond to her too. I don't want to say anything I regret. I love her, but she doesn't understand my troubles sometimes.

OMG I am so sorry about your friend sad.gif huggy.gif I TOTALLY understan how you feel.. I refuse to drive in Boston cuz I have horrible driving anxiety and the traffic is INSANE, so I can imagine.. I've been to NYC and LI and it seems similar to the Boston traffic.. I don't blame you one bit. I ALWAYS take the train when going into the city. If your friend doesn't understand, she's not being a good friend. no.gif

QUOTE(*Diana @ Mar 5th 2014, 6:30 PM) *

My car loan got denied. sad.gif

huggy.gif I am so sorry, hun!

QUOTE(TorinTaylor @ Mar 9th 2014, 1:12 PM) *

I absolutely love how my hair came out!! w00t.gif It's really hard to get the color to show up right in pictures, sadly haha. But this is the best I was able to do:
IPB Image
(sorry if it's huge)

But yeah, in person it's so much better. My mom didn't think she was gonna like it, but she keeps saying how pretty it looks. stuart.gif

Omg that is gorgeous! heart.gif

QUOTE(*Laci @ Mar 9th 2014, 5:13 PM) *

Yeah it feels great today! It's been crazy this winter though. So bipolar we had snow and weather in the 60's within 72 hours lol.

This all came from Buckle/Forever 21. I also got an orange pair of pants and a white sequin top from Gap..but bought them after the pic was taken. Overall got some great deals! heart.gif

IPB Image

In loooove with these boots!
IPB Image

& My Easter dress...got it half off. Orginal price $120!

IPB Image
bye1.gif huggy.gif

Love all your new stuff Laci!!! grin.gif You're so pretty! I'm jealous, lol.

--------------------
IPB Image
AI13: Alex.Jessica.Caleb.Jena.Sam.Emily.Kristen.Jillian.Kenz.Austin.Spencer. *Sig-Diana*
TV6:Grimmie.Morgan.Megan.Madilyn.D&H.Clarissa.Ria.Jake.Bria.Sam.A&M. // TAR24: D&C.B&R.J&J.M&J.N&N.
S28: Spencer.Sara.Trish.Morgan.LJ.Tasha. // HK: Melanie.Scott.Jessica. // GO Bruins & Red Sox!

+Quote Post
jennifer_h_fan
post Mar 11th 2014, 9:28 PM
Post #14259

Fav. SYTYCD8: Jess LeProtto
Fav. AI12: Kree Harrison
Fav. AI13: Jena & Caleb & Alex

QUOTE(Niki @ Mar 11th 2014, 9:27 PM) *

Wow I feel like I haven't been on here in ages! I have missed everyone soo much!

Updates on me.. let's see.. got my job at Wild Care as an official license animal rehabber! Started Monday. grin.gif LOOVE it. heart.gif So rewarding to work with the animals! wub.gif

I helped Justin move into his new place and stayed with him for a week. While there, I went with him to see Demi Lovato with Little Mix and Fifth Harmony (amazing show!), then also went with my friends Tim and Tom to see Imagine Dragons with the Naked and the Famous. original.gif (Sara, I am SO SORRY I couldn't do dinner.. we showed up towards the end of the opening band as it is.. blushing.gif )
Ava- I am SO sorry about the stuff happening with your bf sad.gif huggy.gif I agree with everyone here, that you should talk to his parents or a guidance counselor.. he may be mad now, but it's for his own good and could save his life. Depression combined with drinking and drugs is dangerous. sad.gif I hope he's able to get help! huggy.gif

w00t.gif Sounds like a really fun new job. I've always wanted to work with animals.

huggy.gif heart.gif Thanks so much. He's talking to our English teacher about it, and I'm pretty sure that they're going to go to his mom soon. He's 2 weeks clean from drugs/alcohol though so I'm really happy for him, but also just so worried. He has been really open with me though when he's struggling, like last night he was having a rough night and he was completely open with me about all of it and I'm really glad tbh.

But now he broke his thumb, and he's refusing to go to the hospital because he wants to try out for baseball rolleyes.gif I pretty much out right told him that he was being an idiot and he just said I know. Guys sometimes..

This post has been edited by jennifer_h_fan: Mar 11th 2014, 9:31 PM

--------------------
Remind Yourself That It's Ok Not To Be Perfect
IPB Image
ai13: alex jena caleb emily tv6: christina clarissa audra delvin xfus3: alex and sierra khaya
demi lovato jennifer lawrence all time low fallout boy john newman haim ellie goulding ed sheeran birdy
the vampire diaries pretty little liars delena wrencer ezria
+Quote Post
BestUsernameEva
post Mar 11th 2014, 11:58 PM
Post #14260

Fav. AI7: David Cook
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart
Fav. AI13: Majesty Rose

s0 my ex boyfriend and I have matching spring breaks and he wants to grab lunch sometime and catch up..I haven't seen him since summer 2012 and I'm with someone else now but I have stayed friendly with my ex, I think he's a good guy but I have no romantic attachment or interest in him anymore..I would want to catch up but I just don't know if it's a good idea. Are there "rules" for this kind of thing? idek whether to bring it up to my boyfriend because I don't think he'd like the idea and I don't want to upset him, if it'd upset him I absolutely wouldn't do it. Gr ermm.gif

--------------------
13: Majesty, Alex, Jena, Caleb, Jess
12: Angie | 11: Skylar | 10: Haley, Paul, Casey | 9: what
8: Kris, Allison, Matt, Adam | 7: David C, David A, Brooke, Jason, Carly, Michael
6: Jordin, Chris R, Blake, Gina, Phil | 5: Elliott, Taylor, Chris, Melissa, Bucky
4: Jessica, Bo, Nadia | 3: Fantasia, Diana, JPL | 2: Vanessa, Clay | 1: Kelly
+Quote Post

769 Pages V « < 711 712 713 714 715 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 83 Time is now: Apr 24th 2014, 5:12 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol