Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

1099 Pages V « < 1097 1098 1099   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
AngelOfMusic8908
post Jul 2nd 2015, 6:22 PM
Post #21961

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Group: Members

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB17: Vanessa Rousso

Annie, keep us posted on what happens with Ted's possible job.

Drove out of town for the day since my brother is staying with my grandma for a few days and we met her halfway to her house. Back home now and just relaxing til Big Brother comes on.

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Jul 2nd 2015, 6:22 PM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

Shannyface87
post Jul 2nd 2015, 8:44 PM
Post #21962

Do you get her the wet stuff? I know cats seem to love it.

--------------------
IPB Image
Sig by idolook
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Jul 2nd 2015, 9:42 PM
Post #21963

QUOTE(Jen @ Jul 2nd 2015, 6:04 PM) *

This is so random but I know a lot of you are animal people... When do I switch Zoey from kitten food to cat food? She actually loves cat food (when she's with Lizs cat she'll eat the other cats food). I'm running low and don't want to buy a huge bag if I don't need to! She's almost 6 months. I could ask the vet but she just got spayed so I'm not taking her back for a wjile.

My sister's cat is 6 months and she mixes kitten and adult/he eats the older cat's food when she isn't looking and he's fine haha.gif

QUOTE(Annie @ Jul 2nd 2015, 6:44 PM) *

I think it's a year? I'll double check with Ted (he's fond of cats.... to put it lightly) when he gets home.
So we were supposed to go on this epic east coast trip- but he might be getting a insanely last minute job. But he's not sure yet. Until like, tomorrow or monday. I'm minorly stressing out and he feels so bad, but we're still going to my friend's wedding and he said if they said he can't take time off for the wedding, he won't take the job (he's not SUPER keen on it anway)

but we're still planning our east coast trip at some point. Blah. adult life.

Good luck either way! A trip will be so much fun I hope you get to do it happy.gif huggy.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Jul 3rd 2015, 10:08 AM
Post #21964

Morning ladies dianawave.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
AmberTamblynFan
post Jul 3rd 2015, 6:03 PM
Post #21965

Fav. AI10: Casey Abrams
Fav. Movie: The Breakfast Club

Happy Friday, ladies! How is everyone?

Some more dating news since the last time I posted haha.gif

It was lunchtime on Tuesday, so over a day since I heard from Tony and I never heard from him when my good friend who I hadn't seen since I got back from Italy asked if I was free that night. Since I hadn't heard back from him I said yes. And I was thinking of asking her myself if she was free that night, so that was good.

Then, I heard from him around 4:30 ph34rwave.gif I feel bad for posting in here and for getting annoyed but I still think that's kind f late to text someone if you're making plans for that specific day.

Anyway, he said he wondered if he could take a raincheck, he was swarmed in the office, he hadn't packed for his trip yet, and he didn't know when he would be done work. And I completely understand all of that. So I just said no worries, it sounds like you have a lot to do and I said to enjoy his trip and I looked forward to hearing from him when he gets back. He replied and said "thanks for understanding Paige" and "will sure do!" I am glad he responded. But in March I had a really good date with a guy, then he went away for a week and when he got back I texted him and said he was no longer interested in dating anyone noexpression.gif Haha so I am not holding my breath but Tony seems to like me a little more so we'll see. I think he gets back next Saturday so maybe I will text him on Monday or so if I don't hear from him.

On Canada Day I went on a date with another guy. We went to this place near downtown called The Forks, looked around there a bit since they had Canada Day stuff and then we just did more walking. I took the bus because I knew parking would be awful and I figured some streets might be closed and stuff. So I took the bus and he texted me and said he was running a bit late, I said no worries.

To me, a bit late means 5-10 minutes, 15 at the very most. We were supposed to meet at noon and didn't meet until 1:00. shocked.gif It was later than I thought, and I am not trying to sound rude but I think on the first date you want to make the best impression you possibly can and part of that is being on time.

I think to be honest I was maybe a bit snarky at the beginning because he was late and I was annoyed but I relaxed after a while. He's really cute and seems nice and made me laugh which is good.

I didn't know if I'd see him again but he texted me when I was on the bus and said thanks for the day out and he wanted me to text him when I got back. So I said you're welcome and thanked him also and then I said I made it home okay.

He replied back and said "you're really pretty but I got the vibe that you're not that into me, lol" and I said that's not true and I am quite shy which is the truth and I'd like to see him again to see if we had a connection.

He said I wasn't very chatty and he must have misread. I thought I talked a fair amount but I guess he thought differently.

Then he wanted feedback on what I thought of him so I said he seems nice and made me laugh which is a plus, and then I asked if he had more thoughts on me. He said "you're sexy" hahaha and "very pretty face and when you do talk..which is a rarity you actually have some funny statements" tongue.gif Then I said I'm quiet by nature and I'll try to talk more next time but once I get more comfortable with people I open up. He said he felt I wanted to end our meeting, I don't have to talk and he is okay with silence and he thought I didn't like him. I then said that was kind of funny because I felt like he didn't like me either- I really thought he didn't.

Then he said a little later on "for what it's worth, you have a rocking body and when you do talk to me, it's fun haha" haha.gif No guy has ever complimented my body before.

So unless he is funning me it sounds like he is quite attracted to me or at least thinks I am good looking lol. So that is nice to hear. This might sound dumb but I have a hard time believing compliments from guys...like from him and Tony. Maybe it's because I have low self-esteem? And it rarely happens tbh.

So we've been texting since then and we are going to see the movie Spy tonight. I suggested Jurassic World but he's seen that. The ones I haven't seen are Ted 2 and the new Terminator and I really don't want to see either of those. I told him I'd see Spy but I'd see it again. We were also going to go for drinks, but the movie isn't until 10:25 and nothing except bars will be open when we're done I think. So I asked if he wanted to do drinks before but I haven't heard back yet.

That was a novel as always...sorry! Lol.

QUOTE(saran4886 @ Jul 1st 2015, 5:50 AM) *

That's really cute, Lily!

Sorry I haven't stopped in since I got back from my weekend in NYC, but I've been pretty tired since I got back. I had so much fun and everything was so incredible! I hope I get to go back sometime, because there's still a bunch that I want to do/see in the city. happy.gif

That's great you enjoyed it!

QUOTE(Annie @ Jul 2nd 2015, 5:44 PM) *

I think it's a year? I'll double check with Ted (he's fond of cats.... to put it lightly) when he gets home.
So we were supposed to go on this epic east coast trip- but he might be getting a insanely last minute job. But he's not sure yet. Until like, tomorrow or monday. I'm minorly stressing out and he feels so bad, but we're still going to my friend's wedding and he said if they said he can't take time off for the wedding, he won't take the job (he's not SUPER keen on it anway)

but we're still planning our east coast trip at some point. Blah. adult life.

Keep us posted!

QUOTE(Jen @ Jul 2nd 2015, 5:04 PM) *

This is so random but I know a lot of you are animal people... When do I switch Zoey from kitten food to cat food? She actually loves cat food (when she's with Lizs cat she'll eat the other cats food). I'm running low and don't want to buy a huge bag if I don't need to! She's almost 6 months. I could ask the vet but she just got spayed so I'm not taking her back for a wjile.

I'm not sure the answer to your question...I think Shannon asked but do you give her wet food? That's really all the food we buy for our cat. It smells so bad lol.

QUOTE(AngelOfMusic8908 @ Jul 3rd 2015, 10:08 AM) *

Morning ladies dianawave.gif

Hi Lily bye1.gif And that's cute that Jim was humming that song!

This post has been edited by AmberTamblynFan: Jul 3rd 2015, 6:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Jul 3rd 2015, 7:32 PM
Post #21966

Paige, it sounds like you had fun on your date! Have fun tonight too.

And yeah, I still can't believe I had an influence on Jim. heart.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Post #21967

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

Hi ladies original.gif Glad you all seem to be doing well. Jacob and Charles and I are good. Charles had strep throat last weekend so it was just me taking care of the baby, but my anxiety about taking care of him by myself is getting a lot better. Plus, we've been able to restart breastfeeding (while he was in the NICU, it got complicated so I resorted to just pumping). It's a rocky start but at least it's progress. Charles is better now and just had his birthday on Thursday (he's now 32). He said I already got him the best birthday present ever, but I still made him dinner and some birthday cupcakes. original.gif

Jacob is up to what feels like 8 pounds now, but at his last weight check on Monday he was 7 pounds and 14 1/2 ounces. He's getting chunky and adorable happy.gif My only thing is he doesn't burp often and that makes me super paranoid about colic, but he just turned 3 weeks old yesterday and isn't showing signs yet (colic usually rears its ugly head around 3 weeks old) so I'm hopeful. Toby has been great around him and very gentle and stuck like glue whenever he cries haha.gif But in just a little over a week he will already be 1 month old...holy moly shocked.gif

I'm sleep deprived as usual but I miss you all terribly! So I figured I would check in original.gif heart.gif

--------------------
Jacob Charles born 6/12/15 at 2:44 PM
6 lbs 10 oz + 20 inches of perfection <3

IPB Image
+Quote Post
saran4886
post Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Post #21968

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer
Fav. animal: PENGUIN

It's so good to hear from you, JoAnna! I've loved keeping up with the updates I've seen on social media when you get the chance, so it's all good! Glad things are going well with Jacob; he's looking so good and healthy now and I'm so happy for you all that he's doing so well. happy.gif wub.gif Also, at least for now you're getting some rest while he naps. I know how important that is for new moms, so I'm glad you get a little "me time" once in a while. huggy.gif

--------------------

IPB ImageIPB Image
+Quote Post
AngelOfMusic8908
post Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Post #21969

Good to hear from you JoAnna! I love reading Jacob's updates on Facebook, but it's still nice when you post here when you get a chance to. That's good that he's doing well so far. Hopefully he doesn't have colic, but keep us posted.

Happy July 4th to the Americans here!

--------------------
IPB Image
sig by Brandon
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Yesterday, 4:35 PM
Post #21970

Joanna glad everything is going well! happy.gif huggy.gif

Okay SO a long long time ago (we're talking 2011 here) I hooked up with this guy from my work at the time. And I worked there for a long time and so did he, and we'd always come back for the holidays, so we were just kind of like friends with benefits/hook up after (or during fear.gif haha.gif ) work and it was just fun. It lasted for most of that year and most of 2012. Eventually I found out he got a girlfriend and I wasn't about to be a side hoe or anything like that so I just stopped talking to him. Like I've definitely posted about him on here before.

Last summer we started talking again and he told me he broke up with his girlfriend, Brandon and I were not together and I was upset and just needed a distraction so we started sexting and sending pictures and stuff like nothing out of the ordinary. Then he came over one day and he's acting all upset and like ugh I feel like such a dck and I was just like ?? And he was like I don't want to cheat... turns out he did still have his girlfriend and just told me that they broke up! Great. So I was like okay bye he left and nothing happened and we stopped talking again.

Over Christmas break this year we started talking again and I would just straight up say I'm not interested, by this point Brandon and I were back together so I told him I was seeing someone, and he just wouldn't stop and he'd do that thing where you ignore someone and then they call you out on it be like hey what's up... you there... ??????... if you don't want to talk to me why don't you just say so and it just got so harassment-ey I kind of flipped out being like I have told you multiple times I am not interested and I am not into doing this, I am seeing someone and I am very happy with them and I do not need to have you messing it up PLUS you have your own girlfriend so go pay attention to her! He never responded and stopped talking to me.

About two weeks ago he started messaging me again and he said like oh are you going to yell at me again ha ha and I was like not if you behave yourself like seriously. So we just would talk like how have you been what are you up to etc etc and every so often he'd be like sooo how about a picture? And I'd be like yeah my boyfriend probably wouldn't appreciate that or just kind of snarky answers like that. I even considered telling Brandon but I figured he'd just freak out so I haven't told him anything yet. I have started ignoring this guy again and he still texts me ALL THE TIME literally every single day. He knows I'm a night hawk and so I'll get texts in the middle of the night (although when I'm working I actually sleep normal hours laughing.gif ) he's officially a cop now (which makes this even worse bloated.gif ) and he has night shifts for however long so he'll text me like bored and horny ha ha rolleyes.gif

He just snap chatted me like right before I started typing this all just his face and all it said was tired and there was A NAKED GIRL IN THE BACKGROUND like ????? Does he expect me to say something about it? Am I supposed to be jealous? Like why is he still talking to me when I've ignored him for so long? I have him blocked on almost all social media and so it's super annoying having him still trying to talk to me. He's clearly getting laid so like what does he even need me for? wacko.gif It's just so annoying and I don't know what to do ugh.

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post

1099 Pages V « < 1097 1098 1099
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Jul 5th 2015, 8:22 AM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol