Neurox Media Network: idolforums.com | aikenforums.com | IDF Webmail  
Neurox Media's American Idol 10, 9 & 8 / So You Think You Can Dance 8, 7 & 6 / Glee / X Factor Forums & Message Boards
Neurox Advertising   The banner image below is an ad.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register - It's quick & free! | Resend Validation )    

951 Pages V « < 949 950 951   ( Goto last unread Go to first unread post )
( Star this topic Star this topic | View starred topics )    Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Official Thread For The Ladies!
saran4886
post Today, 5:56 AM
Post #19001

Group: Members

Fav. AI1: Kelly Clarkson
Fav. SYTYCD2: Benji Schwimmer

Get it, Emma! w00t.gif shifty.gif haha.gif

And yes! Drew I'm sure people appreciate your input sometimes but you're not a lady. Please refrain from posting in the ladies thread.

Also, I do hope you get an ultrasound, JoAnna! huggy.gif

This post has been edited by saran4886: Today, 5:56 AM

--------------------

IPB Image
credit to kidwolverine on deviantart
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NX AdBot™
post Today, 5:56 AM

NX Advertisement

Group: Marketing

Subscribe to NX to remove this advertisement post. Help us pay for our servers! Click for subscriber benefits.

AngelOfMusic8908
post Today, 9:57 AM
Post #19002

sweet n' sassy Midwestern girl

Fav. AI12: Janelle Arthur
Fav. AI13: Jessica Meuse
Fav. BB16: Nicole Franzel

I hope you get an ultrasound too JoAnna! huggy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 11:24 AM
Post #19003

UGHHHHHH so last night he texted me and was like while I obviously really want to hook up with you I can't do it if Brandon doesn't want me to because he's my best friend and he might still have feelings for you huh.gif And I was like okay well I get the being best friends part but Brandon DOES NOT have feelings for me he barely had feelings for me last year LOL PLUS he's the one who ended things, was incredibly persistent in remindig me that he did not want to date me, and encouraged me to hook up with other people if I wanted to so like??? This is so frustrating now because how do I explain all of this to guy without sounding super desperate you know? I just said like I'm not just making this up so we can hook up I am very positive Brandon does not have feelings for me and he never straight up said don't hook up with him all he's said to me was ARE you going to hook up with him and then guy was like well... no incriminating evidence there haha.gif and then he said we'll just see how the night goes and whatever happens happens but I'm pissed blarg.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
let it be
post Today, 12:34 PM
Post #19004

Fav. AI2: Kimberly Caldwell
Fav. AI3: Diana DeGarmo

QUOTE(jodilo88 @ Oct 31st 2014, 12:07 AM) *

So upon doing some reading, I may not get an ultrasound at my first appointment in 2 weeks. I'm going to call the office tomorrow and see what all they're going to do, but I really, really want an ultrasound.

OOh I'm just learning about this now! How many weeks will you be at your appointment? So I learned that it's based on the HCG level which they will probably do when you're there I'm assuming? We didn't learn that part. But if your HCG level is >2,000 they can do a transvaginal ultrasound. They can do abdominal U/S (the usual one where you have to have a full bladder, etc.) if it's above 3,500. The fetal pole can be seen @ 5-6 weeks or 5200 IU/L
and fetal cardiac activity @ 5.5-6 weeks or 17,500 IU/L. If you have questions, I would call the office before you go. I'm assuming if they didn't tell you to have a full bladder for the appointment, they aren't going to do an ultrasound. But I don't know for sure...I would call, it can't hurt! Hope this somewhat helps

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
jodilo88
post Today, 2:22 PM
Post #19005

Fav. AI8: Kris Allen
Fav. AI12: Angie Miller
Fav. XFUS: Jennel Garcia

QUOTE(let it be @ Oct 31st 2014, 1:34 PM) *

OOh I'm just learning about this now! How many weeks will you be at your appointment? So I learned that it's based on the HCG level which they will probably do when you're there I'm assuming? We didn't learn that part. But if your HCG level is >2,000 they can do a transvaginal ultrasound. They can do abdominal U/S (the usual one where you have to have a full bladder, etc.) if it's above 3,500. The fetal pole can be seen @ 5-6 weeks or 5200 IU/L
and fetal cardiac activity @ 5.5-6 weeks or 17,500 IU/L. If you have questions, I would call the office before you go. I'm assuming if they didn't tell you to have a full bladder for the appointment, they aren't going to do an ultrasound. But I don't know for sure...I would call, it can't hurt! Hope this somewhat helps

I'll be 8 weeks and 1 day. I've been taking more tests bc my symptoms have disappeared on and off and Charles was concerned ( haha.gif ) and the lines are pretty much identical in terms of shade now (like the test line matches the control line). They didn't say anything, just said "take your prenatals that you can get over the counter." So that also makes me think they aren't doing it. I just called the office and the front desk apparently has no idea, I would need to talk to a nurse, so I left my name and number with them and someone should be calling me back soon, or at least I hope.

--------------------
Call me JoAnna, please. :)
Baby "JuneBug" due 06/23/15 <3

IPB Image
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Today, 2:41 PM
Post #19006

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

Happy Halloween, everyone!! w00t.gif

I hope you get to get an ultrasound, JoAnna. I don't know much about this kind of stuff, but my friend had an ultrasound done when she was 8 weeks and I think 4 or 5 days. So hopefully they will do it for you. huggy.gif

Emma, yeah I'd be pissed too! I hope it works out and you guys get to bang though. shifty.gif haha.gif heart.gif

So guys, remember my little cousins that were on Jimmy Kimmel for that prank where their mom said she ate their Halloween candy? The video that started the phrase "you sneaky mom!" haha.gif Well they're gonna be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight, via Skype! w00t.gif They were possibly gonna do it last night while they were at my house sleeping over, which would have been so cool. But they needed to pick up a special Skype kit that the show sent them today. So that's pretty exciting. happy.gif I can't wait to see what he asks them!

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post
juniorfan4eva
post Today, 5:37 PM
Post #19007

Okay it's happening laughing.gif I feel kind of bad because today Brandon asked me to go out with him to get another part for his costume adn then he bought me lunch and now I'm like soooo... can I bang your best friend? roll.gif And then his friend was like "I'm really flattered at all the effort you're putting into having sex with me" LMFAO LIKE BRO I'm just trying to have sex with you without ruining my friendship with Brandon AND his friendship with Brandon haha.gif

Marisa I wont get to see that because I have no tv but it will probably be on his website in the next few days, right? That's so funny that they're going back on they were the most hilarious kids on that video haha.gif

Hope everyone has a fun and safe night! huggy.gif

--------------------
The moon never beams without bringing me dreams...
+Quote Post
yomarisa
post Today, 5:54 PM
Post #19008

Fav. Judge: Ellen DeGeneres
Fav. AI10: Haley Reinhart

haha.gif I'm glad it's happening, Emma! w00t.gif haha.gif I don't think it'll ruin his/your friendship with Brandon. So yeah, have a good time! shifty.gif

And yeah it should be on his site and probably his youtube tomorrow? I'll send the video to you on Facebook when they upload it. happy.gif And omg they really are so funny on a daily basis.

Like today, I was watching an episode of Conan O'Brien I recorded (because Jake Gyllenhaal was on wub.gif wub.gif ) and my cousins watched too cause they were with me. And as soon as they saw Conan, Jake, the younger one, was like "Is that Ellen [DeGeneres]?" And I was like OMG lmao.gif

--------------------
"Shake it Out."
Twitter.Instagram.Tumblr.
+Quote Post

951 Pages V « < 949 950 951
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

-
Lo-Fi Version 81 Time is now: Oct 31st 2014, 8:13 PM

We now accept check/money order donations in addition to online donations via PayPal!  Help us pay for our servers, donate to Neurox Media!  Thanks!
Links: Reality TV Links - American Idol | SirLinksalot: American Idol